• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck: Another Session ACT 2

===> Land on the ground LIKE A BAUS

Not really. For the moment you realize your still alive, the clothing and wings disappear. And you promptly fall on your ass and to be honest, your not sure if "===> Rise up." Actually happened. Your just in a big green dome, and all your little salamander buddies are shouting The crusader has risen! HUZZAH, GLUB! and you're not entirely sure what they're talking about. But whatever it is, you don't bother to ask. They're normally spouting nonsense.

GN: I

GN: Um.. I think?

GN: This is 2 weird.

GN: One minute I'm in my respite block, the next

GN: I'm in a giant stone recuperacoon.

GN: Minus the slime... And my blood is just EVERYWHERE. I can't look somewhere and not see it.

GN: and all my little salamander buddies are covered in it!

GN: I wonder if they patched me up or something...

Last edited by a moderator:
[[/]

[[...]

[repair/function.exe♣↔cspanwidth//]

[Repair/ng files...done.]

[Repairing d4ta...d0n3.]

[repairing functions...]]

[[//.../x]

[r3p41r f41l3d]

[function d4ta c0rrupt3d]

[[ERROR]]

Well, it seems your data could only be repaired so much. Some of your function files were corrupted from the battle. You are too busy struggling to keep your code in one piece to appreciate the irony of a virus's files being corrupted. It looks like you won't make it to the Source Code just yet. You'll have to make a stop along the way to gather enough data in order to make the trip to the Source Code.

It looks like the ZpeedZter and the piRRate are going to have some company...

[[warp//LOFAA/]

[c00rd1n4t3s-->x=45y=377z=98//]

[warping...///]

[complete]

===>

[The video opens with Roslow and Phossz working together on the cloning, with Phossz ZOOMING around, fetching frogs for the process while dodging the bombardment from the landscape's built-in artillery. Roslow works the machine, pressing buttons and dials, while simultaneously unloading impressive firepower in the general direction of any imp, troll, or ogre headed towards the ectobiology equipment.]

CE: the proceZZiZalmoZtcomplete!

CE: godi'mgonnabeZogladoncewefinallygetthiZoverwith

CP: amen to thatx

CP: let's just focus, we only have a couple more geneRRations to gox

===>

[The picture shows a portal made out of binary code form nearby, and Creyven slowly appears from the portal. He grins evilly and dashes towards them, and the screen goes black.]

Frioto ===> Get her off!

You finally managed to pry your matesprit's hand off of you wrist and and hold you arm, watching you hand and wrist pulse in a rather comic way, a deep shade of fuschia. You reel back at the tingling sensation coming from your arm and begin frantically shaking your hand, mouth agape and hissing out a thin whimper, then realize Urstov is in the same room and bite it back, making a face, before straightening up and stiffening.

FRIOTO: .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / ... - --- .--. / ... - .- .-. .. -. --. / .- - / -- ..--.. ?

Would you stop staring at me?

===>

-You and Dream You continue to walk through the forest, following the trail until it ends at a tree, where it travels up in two different colors, one purple, the other brown.-

===> Kupalas: Scale the tree???

-You both start to ascend the tree, but are stopped by the sound of honking horns, lookin back to see two odd-looking subjug-painted trolls, one with purple blood, the other with brown. You both end up climbing to the lowest branches and watch them before they start laughing like idiots at you both, likely because one of you is in a wedding dress and covered in blood.-

===> Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum: Question them

-The two start to dance around the tree, prompting your dream self to hold the bottom of her dress shut so neither of them would get a peek, even if trolls cared less about stuff like that. They end up asking you many questions in unison, often finishing each other sentences. This is probably because they are SO FREAKING CLOSE.-

===> Kupalas: Abscond Attempt. (1-12 fail. 13-24 succeed, due to 2x multiplier)

-You both attempt to abscond and.... (Roll is 8) You Fail, resulting in the both of you landing on the ground like idiots. Sadly, Dream you lands on your back, which outside of your dream makes you wince and whimper.-

===> T.Dee and T.Dum: ANNOY

-They continue to dance around the tree before annoying you both again, even if you both get up, brush yourselves off, and leave. They will not stop following you either, the grinning idiots.-

DT: My apologies, Your Majesty.

DT: A wave of apologies surges forth

DT: From the south, unto the north

DT: Until she wakes from dream galore,

DT: The tides shan't bother you anymore.

Phew, it's a good thing you can effectively express what you're trying to say with your SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION SKILLS. Embarrassed by your prolonged visual contact with His Majesty, who was clearly uncomfortable with you gazing upon his person too long, you decide you will turn the other way and read a book until the vile forest mutant awakes.

Check in with that other guy ===>

What other guy.

The musician or whatever ===>

Jeegus, you aren't even trying to put effort into this. Fine.

You are now CERICO DENTRI, and you are very, very cross.

composedDeviance [CD] began trolling greenNinja [GN]

CD: i ca♫♫ot believe this

CD: how did you ma♫age to get you♪self attacked?

CD: that glitch ♫ea♪ly killed you, he would have gai♫ed co♫t♪ol of the sessio♫ i♫ ♫o time

CD: which does♫'t eve♫ matte♪ ♫ow, because he's payi♫g phossz a♫d ♪oslow a visit ♪ight ♫ow

CD: do you have a♫y clue how close we a♪e to complete chaos?

CD: ♫ot eve♫ phossz a♫d ♪oslow togethe♪ ca♫ dest♪oy that hellspaw♫

CD: you should have ♪et♪eated, wa♪♫ed eve♪yo♫e so we could gathe♪ i♫ o♫e spot to fight him togethe♪

CD: it would have bee♫ so dam♫ easy

CD: but o♫ce agai♫, you♪ ♪idiculous se♫se of p♪ide got i♫ the way

CD: i am powe♪less to help a♫yo♫e at this poi♫t

CD: ♪oslow a♫d phossz are occupied by c♪este♫'s glitchy evil ghost, f♪ioto a♫d u♪stov a♪e busy p♪otecti♫g kupala's body while she's off i♫ sh♪oomland, a♫d you a♪e ♪ecove♪i♫g f♪om g♪evious wou♫ds

CD: the o♫ly o♫es of us who have♫'t yet bee♫ i♫volved i♫ this c♪ap a♪e vi♫cat a♫d vei♫ea, who a♪e blissfully u♫awa♪e that they a♪ i♫ da♫ge♪

CD: oh, a♫d i fo♪got to me♫tio♫

CD: you♪ idiotic moi♪ail headed out alo♫e i♫ a feeble attempt to fi♫d you, thi♫ki♫g she ca♫ somehow help with you♪ i♫juries

CD: oh, the iro♫y

CD: if the glitch fi♫ds he♪ alo♫e, what happe♫s ♫ext is o♫ you♪ head, hea♪ me?

CD: i say hea♪, because you'd p♪obably have t♪ouble seei♫g me eve♫ if you we♪e he♪e ♫ext to me

===> What?

What? Oh look. It's Cerico.

GN: Whoa, Cerico, why suddenly so dark?

GN: I'm fine.

GN: I don't know how I'm fine, but I'm

GN: Wait- Terain.

GN: TERAIN.

GN: OH F***

===> OHHHHHH F*********

OH GOD NO. Terain ran off by herself?! This is disastrous! If Terain gets killed, it's your fault! Then who knows what will happen next?! You'll go batshit crazy! Terain is your bestest Moirail! If she dies, you- you.... You can't let that happen! You need her!

GN: Why the F*** didn't you tell me that in the first place! A

GN: And as a matter of fact I was TRYING to go back to my respiteblock, but that stupid glitch cut me off and glitched out the gate back to my hive!

GN: I had to run through a f***ton of other gates, hell I think I even ran past you at one point!

GN: But I'm fine now, Cerico, you can calm down!

==>Terain: land

You have landed on the planet the gate had led to. It looks like neither of the planets you were hoping to land on. Great. In the meantime you remember that you need to look through the Gardener's journal for the only info she had on the fungus infecting Kupala. Might as well look for it now since it appears Corazo's alright.

The Gardener's Journal Of Natural Life On Alternia

I Began My Studies Early Today With The Sun Still Blissfully Shining Down On The Planet. I Am Thankful That Us Jade Bloods Are The Only Ones Capable Of Roaming At This Time. This Ability Is Called Being A Rainbow Drinker. A Rather Interesting Name. In The Meantime, What I Found Today Was Frightening. So Much So That The Mere Sight Of It Could Make the Most Fearless Of Highbloods Jump. Although It Was A Fairly Small Beast, What Was Frightening Was The Face Of It. A Grin Going Across Each Side Of Its Face With Bright Green Eyes That Were Wide Open. Never Have I Seen Such A Small Creature With Such Strange Traits. Upon Further Examination Of It, The Only Noticeable

Evidence To What Caused The Small Beast's Death Appeared To Be Half Eaten Fungus Near The Corpse. It Looked Nothing Like The Fungus I've Come Across In My Travels Before. Which Gave Me The

Conclusion That This Newfound Fungus Was Deadly. At Least To A Miniscule Creature. The Effects It Could Have On A Troll Could Be Unpredictable As We Would Be More Immune With Our Larger Bodies. There's Unfortunately No More Information I Have On This Fungus, But I Will Continue To Search For It. I Fear What Could Happen If Another Finds It.

Hmm interesting. But it looks like you'll have to keep searching for more of what she wrote about it later on.

GN: TERAIN!

GN: Terain please tell me you did not just wander off on your own!

GN: Terain, please go back to your hive!

GN: PLEASE!

GN: The guy who attacked me is still running around ,to my distaste.

GN: Terain...?

GN: TERAAAAAAIIIINN

GG: GAH

GG: THE SCREEN IS SPEAKING TO ME

GG: WHAT IS THIS

Oh this is just great. Looks like the yellow consorts of this planet took control of the only form of communication you have while you were busy looking through the journal.

GN: TERAIN IT'S ME!

GN: YOUR MOIRAIL!

GN: OH GOD WHAT DID-

GN: .... GET OFF OF TERAIN COMMUNICATION DEVICE, YOU SCALEY B*******

GN: WHERE'S TERAIN!

===> All hell breaks loose.

[The clip starts with a recap of Cresten emerging from the portal, sneering at Phossz and Roslow as his hands glow with black and white psychic powers. Phossz and Roslow both realize that it's an imposter, and they both dodge the psychic attack at the last second. Roslow whips out akimbo gatling guns and begins opening fire on Creyven, and Phossz equips his extremely powerful SONIC VOOMERANGS, dashing around at supersonic speed and flinging his boomerangs at blinding speed. Creyven dodges and blocks attacks with expert speed, able to match both Roslow's raw power and Phossz's sheer velocity, firing back combined bolts of psychic energy and glitchy, volatile game code. The battle is epic, and the imps and trolls in the area are quickly wiped out as the collateral damage claims both them and parts of the landscape around them.

Roslow does his best to protect the ectobiology equipment as he fights, and in between attacks, Phossz moves frogs in the surrounding area to help them avoid wayward projectiles. Throughout the fight, Roslow, Phossz, and even Creyven have to keep constant track of the various artillery guns in the environment, which have only grown stronger in their relentless assault on the terrain. Creyven rears up and lunges straight towards Phossz and Roslow, and they brace themselves for the attack. The screen goes dark, save for smears of cobalt and rusty-red blood splattered on the black background. The blood appears to twitch and glitch every so often.]

===> 

CD: oh ♫o

CD: it's al♪eady too late

CD: oh ♫o

CD: it's al♪eady too late

GN: WHAT

GN: NO!

GN: ITS NEVER 2 LATE!

GN: GOD DAMN YOU CERIC2 DENTR1

GN: IF YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SOMETHING I S2EAR

GN: I AM GOING 2 HUNT YOU DOWN AND NOTHING WILL S2P ME!

GN: NOTHING!

GN: WHERES TERAIN!

GN: WHAT

GN: NO!

GN: ITS NEVER 2 LATE!

GN: GOD DAMN YOU CERIC2 DENTR1

GN: IF YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SOMETHING I S2EAR

GN: I AM GOING 2 HUNT YOU DOWN AND NOTHING WILL S2P ME!

GN: NOTHING!

GN: WHERES TERAIN!

CD: ...

CD: i told you eve♪ythi♫g you ♫eeded to ****i♫g k♫ow

CD: i have ♫o goddam♫ clue whe♪e you♪ foolish moi♪ail is

CD: a♫d ♫ow, tha♫ks to you, phossz a♫d ♪oslow a♪e o♫ the ve♪ge of death

CD: ca♫'t you look past you♪ ow♫ selfish ♫eeds fo♪ two goddam♫ seco♫ds a♫d pay atte♫tio♫ to the co♫seque♫ces you♪ actio♫s have o♫ the people a♪ou♫d you?

CD: ugh

CD: i...i ♫eed to meditate

CD: go a♫d tell vei♫ea a♫d vi♫cat to get off thei♪ asses a♫d get up to speed with the situatio♫

CD: pe♪haps you could eve♫ go give ♪oslow a♫d phossz a ha♫d with fighti♫g you♪ mistake

CD: you helpi♫g phossz...fa♫cy that

CD: well, all of us must sac♪ifice fo♪ the g♪eate♪ good of the team eve♪y ♫ow a♫d agai♫

CD: do♫'t you da♪e message me agai♫ u♫less someo♫e else is i♫ t♪ouble

composedDeviance [CD] began trolling constrictedEllipse [CE]

CD: i'm se♫di♫g co♪azo to help save you from death

CD: you should have fled whe♫ that glitch a♪♪ived

CE: FirZtofall,fleeingiZnotmystyle.

CE: Zecond,meandthebadaZZpiratecanhandlethismalfunction

CE: Third,icannotBELIEVEyouZentcorazo

CE: Idon'tneedthattraZhbloodpZycho'Zhelp

CE: I'llZettlethismyZelf

CD: why

CD: WHY GODDAM♫ IT

composedDeviance [CD] disconnected.

Rage wells in your gut. This F***ing teal blooded trash thinks he has any right to command you!? You will strip his hide from his flesh and wear it as a coat! But the comment about Phossz strikes a chord. Phossz is getting beat up by that GLITCH?! You can feel your rage boiling over. Nobody beats up Phossz but you! NOBODY! NOBODY! But- Terain is still in danger! If you run off to go rescue Phossz, you'll possibly lose Terain! And then you'll go absolutely nuts! It's a lose-lose situation either way! THE F*** ARE YOU GONNA DO?!

greenNinja [GN] began trolling carelessPixie [CP]

GN: YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN MATESPRIT NEED TO GET INTO GEAR!

GN: YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE SITUATION WE ARE IN!

GN: WE ARE SYSTEMATICALLY BEING ATTACKED HY A GAME GLITCH WITH A SERIOUS BLOODLUST PROBLEM

GN: AND YOU AND VINCAT ARE SO BLISSFULLY UNAWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON!

GN: NOW GET YOUR DEER PRANCING, DISNEY PRINCESSES OBSESSED ASS INTO GEAR, YOU GOD DAMN PANSY

GN: HDYDBWHAMDHEHXBRGDYEYIHATEEVERYBODYANDEVERYHING

greenNinja [GN] aggressively ceased trolling carelessPixie [CP]

Okay, maybe you went a little overboard there, but are in such a complete MURDEROUS RAGE that you don't give a shit what others think! Suddenly the weight of the world and everything is on your shoulders! You have a serious decision to make! Blackrom or your Moirail?! GOD DAMNIT WHY DID CERICO SADDLE YOU WITH THIS?!

(*evil laughter*)

With this, you quickly gather your things and set out on a search... For your Moirail. Phossz can f***ing deal with himself. He's not a wiggler. As you walk along the many planets, jumping through many gates, your rage boils and swells inside of you, building up to the boiling point. But you are careful to not let it boil over... If you ever let it boil over again, the others won't stand a chance against you... And then everyone will be dead.

You don't want that. No matter what murderous intent was zipping through your mind at this moment. You aren't a murderer. Not anymore... You've changed, turned over a new leaf. You don't... Kill... You don't kill... Not anymore.... Your mind flashes to Cresten in this brief moment of clarity in your mind. All the funny conversations you had with him. That moment you had always dreamed of, meeting him, that moment that had been ripped away by a duMB GAME YOU NEVER WANTED TO PLAY. You only played it because of Cresten... And he was dead. Replaced with a glitch.

You feel tears prickle at your eyes. You can't believe he's actually gone... Thinking about him makes your immortal heart ache.

((Oh DAAAYUM they just got TOLD!))

===>Kupalas: Walk right into some kind of... wall?

-You both end up wandering clean into some sort of wall. But this isn't a wall. No, its too sticky and squishy. And... blue-ish. but not the average bluse-ish, like REALLY BLUE-ISH, close to the blood color your sort of shared with that Two-Timing Three-Faced KNow-It-All Musician but darker. Like, CERULEAN darker almost like....

OH CRAP.-

===>

[The clip starts with the two Kupalas staring up at what this "wall" really was, the stalk leading up to an umbrella-like cap of a mushroom, lightly dusting out spores that were blown away by the wind before they fell to the earth beneath the mighty object. They can just barely make out the green speckles on the cap from their view point. The video concludes by zooming out to far away, the giant ugly mushroom in the middle of the dream scape, on top of it the twelve trolls playing- including a Ghost version of CRESTEN floating over them- with Vincat holding Veinea as an unsuspecting and bewildered Frioto reaches for the handle of some door to this... hive-shaped thing, before the trolls, door, and all are virtually erased by SOMETHING. IN the distance, around the very end of the video, some random Salamander yells "GIANT MUSHROOM FRIEND!"]

===> Kupala: Awaken(?)

-Outside of the dream in the land of REALITY (aka Land of Tomes and Tunnels), your eyes shoot open, albeit a lime green all the way through as your mind is somehow under the effects of the mushrooms, even though you haven't had one. Likely, its because of the mushroom in your dream. But you're not awake. You're... sleepwalking, it seems, but your body seems to be aware of everything around it, while your conscious mind isn't. Its almost as if... the mushroom has become a parasite to your thinkpan, and thus is controlling you in some manner. Likely to keep its host alive.-

===>

-You do not respond to anything, other than your arms lacing around Frioto and hugging him, showing that at least some part of your mind is in control, though after that you pull out your PURRBEAST-O'-NINE-TAILS whip and wander down the tunnel, motioning for your matesprit and the Cryptic Tunneler to follow without a word.-

dominionsTide [DT] began trolling fishyMechanic [FM]

DT: How odd

DT: How awfully

DT: Cryptic

DT: I...

DT: I need a towel.

Oh dear, it seems you have begun to perspire due to the intense CRYPTICISM surrounding recent events. You simply cannot take this much cryptic stuff in so short a time. A towel is required, and fast. You've already used up all of the ones you took with you, and your hive would take forever to find if you went looking for it.

In the meantime, you opt to follow the strangely-behaving Kupala. Something is different about her...she has a look of DOOM in her eyes...

FM: AH!

FM: Oh GOD I keep forgetting that you're here!

FM: What the shell man, you need to make more noise.

FM: Creep up on me like a rainbow drinker.

FM: ugh

FM: Don't get your sweat on me, please.

Frioto ===> Follow the yellow brick road!

Wrong movie, damnit!

In any case, you decide to follow your now oddly behaving matesprit, wondering where in the world she is wandering off to. And why she wants you and... Urstov, to go with her? And her eyes, they just looked odd now...

===>

-Now that the two are following you, you continue to trek through this dark Land, eventually finding the gate after many slews of IMPS and BOOKISH MINIONS try to do away with the three of you. Likewise, you stop before you enter the gate, wobbling a bit before your mind clears up. You seemed back to normal now, as your eyes stopped being that weird green. Something was on the other side of this gate though, and you didn't really like what you think it is.-

KT: Ye two be your guard, lest we fall prey to what lies yon past this gate.

FRIOTO: :?

FRIOTO: -.- ..- .--. .- .-.. .- / .-- .- ... / .. ... / --. --- .. -. --. / --- -. / .... . .-. . ?

Kupala what is going on here?

FRIOTO: .-- .... .- - / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / -- . .- -. / -... -.-- / .-- .... .- - / .-.. .. . ... / -... . -.-- --- -. -.. / - .... . / --. .- - . ?

What do you mean by what lies beyond the gate?

You stare at Kupala and notice the loss of the green in her eyes. He stared at her, confused, and stepped toward her, reaching out and gripping her shoulder, kind of worried about what was going on with her.

===>

[The video opens with Phossz and Roslow heavily wounded, with Creyven also damaged, but laughing his strange, cackling, glitchy laugh. Phossz dashes in a circle to make a cover of dust, and then ABSCONDS with the unconscious and slowly-dying Roslow. He carries him to his quest bed, tossing his body onto the altar and then hesitantly offing him with one of his VOOMERANGS with a sad expression on his face. He then ZOOMS off to his own quest bed, bleeding profusely, and progressively slowing down as he loses more and more blood. By the time he makes it there, he's practically crawling, and Phossz just barely manages to heave himself onto his bed using his bionic legs before he finally dies of blood loss, the cobalt pool smeared over the floor where he crawled. Phossz's body and Roslow's begin to glow, and the video closes out with the Hero of Space and Hero of Breath symbols, side by side on the screen.]

=#%=\=&^>

Yes, YES! You have collected enough data. Your systems are significantly damaged, but you will have no trouble fixing that once you are fully integrated. But first, you need to get yourself to THAT place. It will have enough resources to begin the process.

You begin traveling there immediately.

==%*=<==>

GN: YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN MATESPRIT NEED TO GET INTO GEAR!

GN: YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE SITUATION WE ARE IN!

GN: WE ARE SYSTEMATICALLY BEING ATTACKED HY A GAME GLITCH WITH A SERIOUS BLOODLUST PROBLEM

GN: AND YOU AND VINCAT ARE SO BLISSFULLY UNAWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON!

GN: NOW GET YOUR DEER PRANCING, DISNEY PRINCESSES OBSESSED ASS INTO GEAR, YOU GOD DAMN PANSY

GN: HDYDBWHAMDHEHXBRGDYEYIHATEEVERYBODYANDEVERYHING

CP: ...

CP: wut

==> Terain: Continue to flip through the journal and be blissfully ignorant of everything going on

What do you mean by that? What's going on right now that she doesn't know about?

==> Look behind you

You turn around and discover those consorts have taken your only way of communication! They're just going too far now! You swiftly take the gardentop away from them and look at the log that was on the screen. It was your moirail. You wonder what she's messaging you about.

GG: Apologizes It Appears Some Silly Scaled Beasts Took Control Of My Device.

GG: What Is The Problem Exactly?

GG: As If It Isn't Bad Enough With What's Going On With Kupala.

==> Terain: Be Jojo

You are now for some reason the human girl again. And in a new outfit thanks to your alchemiter. This outfit, you've decided, shall be named the STARRY NIGHT DRESS a fitting name for it's appearance. Yes indeed the dress is modeled off the stars of the famous painting that you have a copy of up in your room. With your mother's makeup guns, you're up and ready to go on the quest to become a true space girl!

GN: TERAIN

GN: OH THANK F***

GN: Terain, where are you?

GN: Don't move, I'm going 2 rendezvous with you

GN: It's dangerous 2 be wandering around alone

GN: The glitch that attacked me is still out there

GN: I can't imagine losing you!

GN: I can't lose you! I just can't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back