• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homebound: A Homestuck RP

Aquaknight

Aqueous Knight

sburb_beta_poster_by_scoutwheatley-d6rcxzd.png

Congratulations! You are the grand winner of a contest which means you won early assess to the Sburb Beta! And not only that! You also won extra download codes for your friends to play the next HUGE Game of the year with you in Sburb Extensive multiplayer! Be prepared to have your SOCKS KNOCKED OFF! And Remember to have fun!

Disclaimer: OmniSkaiaNet is not responsible for any damages or deaths caused by the Sburb Beta, clicking on this link means you have agreed to our terms and conditions, And therefor cannot take any legal actions against us for the short time you have reminding.

As you can no doubt tell this will be a Sburb Roleplay. This roleplay will be about a group of friends destined to play Sburb after one friend entered a contest and won it (Which will be for convenience sake be my character), but once the group starts playing the game there seems to be an eldritch force manipulating the session to the point that even sleeping Prospit dreamers can hear the quiet whispers of the Horrorterrors which as you can no doubt tell is not normal or good.

I hoped I grabbed your attention and before you ask, no, you cannot reserve Classpects right away, I want the picked Classpects to have interpersonal reasons to be picked since we are playing a group of friend and it would be best to explained why they have that classpect, since Classpects are heavily based about the character's origins and relationships with others and I would like to have that all figured out and that's why I made the RP Detailed since there will be a fair bit of planning before the RP starts.

Well I hope you are interested and please ask me any questions if any comes across your mind~

Woo I had a busy couple of days but I'm so happy to have gathered such interest~

Once either we have one more person showing interest or if I have free time in the next few hours I will create the thread~

Um, hi, is it too late if I join? I'm rather new to roleplay, so the fact that this has the 'detailed' tab scares me a bit, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back