What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {Home Sweet Home Reboot}

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Magical
  5. Mystery
  6. Realistic
  7. Romance
  8. School
  9. Slice of Life
  10. Super Powers
  11. Supernatural

RedOcean

She Of Time
Send New Email
New Email Received
Aliviyah Carter, Calista Fairchild, And Thirteen Others...
Invitation! Please Read ASAP!!
Good morning half-bloods! I'm here to congratulate you all on being selected to live in one of our newly built homes!
Over the years hundreds of demigod children have fallen due to their lack of protection and those who do survive a bit longer have a frightening 34% chance of living past the age of 17. In order to change these statistics, we've decided to have a 'safe haven' built t for the older half-bloods like all of you. This means that you'll all be able to have a real fighting chance to live long and happy lives. This also keeps our own facilities from filling up too quickly.

To those who respond to this email within a week, you will be living with others just like you!
From here, I cannot give much more information but if you are to accept this invitation I will be sure to share more with the others who do the same.
Until next time half-bloods!
~Unknown

Extra Info

You have to reserve one of the open spots for the godly parent of your OC
Apollo- { brine brine , writing_widdershins writing_widdershins }
Zeus- { qingwa qingwa , Open }
Aphrodite- { redroseknight redroseknight , x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X }
Hermes- { RedOcean RedOcean }
Poseidon- { luciiii4 luciiii4 }
Hades- { Knight boi Knight boi }
Diyonsus- { Call me Peachie Call me Peachie , Mirgris Mirgris }
Iris- { RedOcean RedOcean , Open }
Demeter- { RedOcean RedOcean , Open }

Last edited:

Call me Peachie

Magic Eight Ball
I would be hella down for a Thanatos/morepheus/Hypnos kid…. If we’re allowed to add.

If not, a Dionysus kid would be just the ticket.

I’m also happy to play 2 charries. 👀 but only two. Because I need to set boundaries for myself.

RedOcean

She Of Time
Oooo! I would be happy playing any of the remaining roles 💖
That's great to know! If there happens to be any (Which I'm doubting now that I'm looking at the thread lol) Then I'll let you know so that you can jump for them!
Oh wait is Ares available? Just curious!
Sadly not. Due to the story/plot I'm planning only the deities listed are available
I would be hella down for a Thanatos/morepheus/Hypnos kid…. If we’re allowed to add.

If not, a Dionysus kid would be just the ticket.

I’m also happy to play 2 charries. 👀 but only two. Because I need to set boundaries for myself.
I cannot add on to the list of possible parents but I surely can put you down for Dionysus!
I’d like a to play Ares child if that’s allowed too!
Addressed above!~
So…. If OP ends up being a ghost, is there anyone else who can run a Greek rp?? Hahaha…. Ignore me, I’m impatient.
Lol don't sweat it. I simply stepped away for a few days to give people time to show interest-
I just hadn't imagined that it'd be so full so soon!

I've just filled in the requested slots based on what I saw you guys all wanted but if I missed anyone then just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread