• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Home is where the heart is.

rainingxme

Don't let the hard days win.
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm craving a MxF pairing and I am looking for the Male character.

Kay just lost her husband, her entire world is now upside down. She's spent months in a crippling depression. Her mother, in her concern bought her a one way ticket to a small country town where her aunt lives. Hoping being out in the fresh air and giving her child something to do will help raise her spirits.

Your character can have any background you want, in my mind he works as a farm hand or even manager. Though I'm down for any ideas you maybe have!

I am looking for this to be a romance that deals heavily with severe depression and some other dark themes but still has moments that are lighthearted and silly as my character and possibly yours heal together.

I really am just craving some country hallmark movie themes. I have a few songs I'd also love to get an rp going about "Wait in the Truck" and "Feathered Indians"

I know it's fairly vague but I love when people come in with their own ideas through a prompt.

Little about me:
⭒ I am 31 and ask that you please be 21+
⭒ I'm my own boss so my free time fluctuates. I love to keep ooc going so you know a rough estimate of when to expect a post,
also I just like to talk a whole bunch
⭒ I've been rping a little over 16 years now.
⭒ I've been out of the rp game for almost two years and I've missed it dearly.
⭒ With that said I am only human and I make mistakes.
⭒ Para to multi para is typically my average but I'm always for quality over quantity.
(I saw someone refer to themselves as lazy lit and I've never resonated with something as much as I did that)
⭒My main characters are always mxf but happy to double up as other characters in any pairing.

With that said I'm excited to plot with you! Please send me a DM. 💜

Side note: I am not a novella writer, Please, be aware of this. Trust me, I'd love to be but it just doesn't happen for me. I average about a two paragraph response, a lot of times I can do more but to be safe let's say two. I've come back from a long hiatus and I am still getting into the groove of things.

Last edited:
Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back