• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Home for Unwanted Magical Children

Angelo walked down the hall towards his and Dakota's room. He noticed the two of them hugging and gave her an awkward smirk, Before walking towards their room, the other girl behind him. She glanced at the two of them, before following Angelo. Angelo entered the room and looked to the blonde girl with him, "how are you?" She huffed softly, "you mean despite her death?" Angelo frowned, "Good." He huffed softly, "can you please stop bringing it up?" She shook her head, "how should i when everyone is blaming us!?" Angelo became silent once Christian and Dakota walked into the bathroom together, he gave them a weird glance, before pushing them out of his thoughts. The girl became flushed and whimpered softly, "You are not the only person affected by it, okay?!" She shook her head, "Seems like it when you never even talk about her anymore!" Angelo growled and stood up tall beside the blonde girl, "just because i don't talk about it, doesn't mean i don't care, got it?" He snapped, the girl flinched slightly, and remained silent. Angelo rolled his eyes, "I don't talk about it because its s sensitive subject that i would rather leave alone."

He walked into the room with Dakota, and closed the door. He looked around. "This is your room, huh?" He smiled.

Dakota nodded. She turned the razor on, and closed her eyes trying toy think. She held out the razor to Christian, "Will you do the honors?" She said sitting on a stoll.

"Uhhh..." He took the razor. He secretly thought it was for himself, actually. His hair had been a problem... He took the razors. "Can.... Can you do my hair first?" He said. " I can sill try to do your hair... Just hold on a sec..." He delved into her mind to find intructions on how to cut hair.

Richard watched Angelo quickly walk off. He arched an eyebrow at the man. Angelo certainly was acting....strange. Richard finished his meal and quickly disposed of the rubbish. Richard walked around and read a bit before returning to his room. Outside the room, his heightened sense of hearing detected four heartbeats oddly enough. Richard was only aware of two other roommates. Dakota, the girl he remembered seeing earlier, and Angelo, the wolf-morpher. Both parties must of invited someone. Deciding not to both them, Richard entered the room rather silently and got into his bed, putting earbuds in his ear, pretending to listen to music. Whilst Richard lay on his bed, he closed his eyes and listened into the rooms of his roommates. He could hear the buzzing of a razor in Dakota's room, and the subject of cutting hair which was rather peculiar. And Angelo speaking with a girl in his room about some previous incident that seemed to be bothering them both.

Felix got his papers from the registration office in the front of the building and stepped into the array of hallways. He took a brief look around and put his headphones on, music blaring, then began to look for his room. "Room one...how have i not found it yet...? Room one..." he thought, scolding himself. He marched through the hallways, hands in his pockets and look look on his face that would most likely be described as somewhere between stern and emotionless. He made an effort to avoid people. "Room..." he looked at the next door, it was room number five "Nope." He bit his lip.

Dakota sat there with Christian as Christian held the razor. For some reason she could see the security cameras on her phone (she still doesn't now how she got that on there) and she hit the load speaker button. She saw a boy looking through the halls. She wanted to creep the kid out so she said, "Need help?"

Taking off his headphones and was dumbfounded in disbelief at first as he looked up towards the loud speaker. "Uhm...me?" He looked around to make sure no one saw him talking to the ceiling, just in case what he thought was happening, was't actually happening.

"Yes you," said Dakota. "Where are you heading to?" She laughed a little, knowing that this was funny to see the boy look all confused. "I can help," she said, "Lunch just ended," she added.

"Wasn't hungry anyway." He said with a chuckle. "I can't seem to find room..." he hesitated "One." He blushed at how stupid he felt. he thought he had probably walked right past it. "Idiot, can't even find room one." His mind taunted him.

"Well," started Dakota through her phone, "You are on floor one so keep on walking down the hall and make a right. There should be a two way turn path. Turn right and at the end of the hallway there is a door." She watched the boy on the screen of her phone, and she focused on him.

He nodded. "Thank you ma'am." He turned and began following her directions. he was tempted to transport down the hall while no one was looking but he held himself instead. He put his headphones on, but kept the music quiet.

Dakota turned the phone off and waited for Christian. If he would not do it, she would. It did not matter to her. She just wanted it over and done with. Dakota tapped her toe on the floor.

Felix approached room number one after following the loud speaker girl's directions. When he tried the door it was lock. He sighed and his eyes narrowed as he spoke to himself. "I swear I have this problem more often then not." He pulled out a paperclip and one of his sister's old bobby pins and opened the door and kept it unlocked. He threw his things on his bed and threw himself on the bed as well as he relaxed for the first time in a while. He took his boots off and lied in the soft bed.

Dakota wanted a laugh so she turned her phone back on and made the load speaker only go into Room 1. "I can see you," she said laughing. "You can't see me so if I said I was God you would have no evidence against me! Haha! Oh, and I am not God." She looked at the boy lay down on his bed.

"I'm an atheist" he smirked "I just thought the school was talking to me" he said with a chuckle. "So what's your name?" He stood up stretching and starting to unpack his laptop.

"Well actually I am a atheist to, I just like to mess with people," she paused, "I am Dakota Reemer. If you shall want to see me I am above you on floor 2, Room 2." "My brother Xerxes is right now planning a party," she added randomly.

"Small world." He laughed slightly "Never really liked parties. Was never invited." He smirked at her name. "Nice name. I like it."

"Thank you," she said, "I hate parties too but my brother is a total party person if you know what I mean. You can come up here if you want. We already have 2 guests in here." She laughed a little.

He laughed. "Eh, why not." He grabbed his phone and headphones and left his room trying to find his way to the second floor. "Why do I suck at this?" He said immediately getting lost.

"Who know I can hear you. Turn left and go up the elevator it should be right in front of you went you get on the elevator," Dakota said. "Make sure to knock first." She turned off her phone and waited for the boy.

"That's what I was counting on, thank you!" He followed her directions and on approaching the door he knocked and waited.

Dakota heard the knock on the door and said, "Christian told on." She walked over to the door and saw the boy. "Whats your name?" she asked since she never got to his name. She relized that she has the razor in her hand and she didn't know it.

Seeing the razor in her hand, he sarcastically puts his hands in the air. "Felix...MacAllen..." He smirks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back