• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Home for Unwanted Magical Children

He held her small, warm hands in his, Smiling as they sat in their usual spot beneath the old cherry tree. His legs under hers, she pressed her forehead to his, smiling her beautiful smile as she gave him an Eskimo kiss. He felt happy with her... a rarity since she... left. He was reminded of her cruel, bloody death and cringed ,the pain making his heart throb slightly. She looked up at him, her beautiful Cyan eyes sparkling beautifully like always, "Something wrong?" she asked, her voice smooth, and sweet like honey. Wolf felt his throat tighten as he slid his hand behind her neck, her silky hair falling through his fingers. He pulled her against him, his forehead to hers as his eyes teared up, and burned. "I miss you.." His words were soft, and difficult to choke out, yet still held a strong meaning. She put her hands on his cheeks, closing her eyes and sighed softly, "I'll always be with you, I promise." She whispered, he tightened his grip on her as a tear gently slid down his soft, brown cheek. "I miss being able to hug and kiss you, Why did you have to go.." The smaller girl kept her eyes shut, "It was my time.. And i miss that too, i really do." Wolf let out a soft choked up sob. "I just want to be with you again.. I hate this world knowing you are gone." She hesitated before gently stroking his cheek, wiping away the tear that trickled down. "One day we will be.. but don't think of the world hostile because of my absence, Remember.. In death comes life." Wolf sniffled and held her tightly, Her presence always made him feel.. happy again. "Just remember.. I'll always be here.."

Suddenly Wolf snapped from his dream, his pillow was damp with tears that escaped while he was dreaming. He exhaled a ragged, depressed breath before slowly sitting up. He wiped his cheeks gently, it still felt as if she was holding his face. Wolf looked around the room he shared with a dark haired girl, he noticed his suitcase and quickly dropped to his knees beside it. He unlatched it and opened it, a book laid on top of his clothes. He ran his fingers along it gently, feeling the soft texture. He picked it up, gently as if it were his child. Then opened it, he smiled as he read the gently written words, and he sighed softly, He could hear others near by. He growled softly before shutting the book gently, he slid onto his bed and hid the book under his pillow. He stared at his suitcase for another moment, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a tiny necklace locket, in which he gently places beside the book under his pillow. He then shut his suitcase tightly, made sure his prized possessions were not visible, before deciding to exit the room.

He opened the door and stepped out, the scent of others hit him and almost made him sick. He growled softly to himself, before going on a hunt for the kitchen.

She grabbed Christian's hand, pulling herself up. Once she got on her feet, she was fine. He seemed like a nice guy. She took a few steps, guided my Christian. Dakota thought, I hope Christian is not a jerk like some people are.

Wolf is walking down the hall when he spots the dark-haired girl he is roomed with, and another guy. He raises an eyebrow, before sliding past both of them. His gaze meets Dakota's as he does so, he continues walking down the hall. He sniffs around a bit for the kitchen, then decides to give up. He walks outside, he inhaled deeply before stretching. He then shakes out his hands and runs forward, mid stride he changes. His wolf form exposes itself and he kicks up dirt, dust, and rocks. His massive body now towers at 9'4, his silky black fur shining in the sunlight. He stands still for a moment, letting his burning amber eyes adjust to the lighting. He then walks slowly towards the forest, his muscular stature visible even through the thick fur. He twitches his slightly torn ears as he walks.

Dakota sees the boy run down the hall as she shouts, "Lunch is in 15 minutes!" but he is already gone. "So..." she says to Christian. She strides down the hall, hands in the pocket of her sweatshirt.

Richard was in the middle of a Cello Suite when he sensed a large object outside. Richard put his Cello aside so that he could open the window. Using infrasonic waves and his echolocation, he located the large canine creature outside. It was certainly a menacing beast. Richard assumed it was another person that belonged to this home. Interested by the hybrid, decided to socialize with him. Stepping out of his room, Richard passed by a boy and a girl before stepping outside. While walking to the large wolf-like hybrid, Richard exclaimed a really loud "Hello over there! Where are you going?" Richard noticed that the beast was travelling in the direction of the forest. This was intriguing as well. Was he going perhaps to hunt? That would be preposterous, there was a kitchen back inside the home.

Angelo twitches his silky ears, as he strides towards the forest. He exhaled softly as he thought of her again, she always accepted his beast form, she loves him for him. He growled softly, and bared his teeth. If only i had walked with her.. He whimpered, his massive form was terrifying, he was never able to play with others when he was a kid due to his form, so he never really got along with people or had many acquaintances. He sighed deeply, her image making him flatten his ears, he thought of the man.. the one who selfishly took her life without a care in the world, the one who took her away from him, and ruined his life. He bared his long, sharp fangs. Growling at the thought, that selfish man was never caught.. He dreams of the day they catch him.. he often wishes he could take the mans like life, painfully, like he did to his beloved. He then heard someone call out to him. He snapped back to reality, and turned his head back, his eyes burned coldly as he turned around, he took a large stride towards the human, looking down at him. The wind ruffled his long fur, and the two stood in front of the house they both lived in. Angelo blinked, before narrowing his vision onto the smaller being. Towering over him, he decided to sit down, and kneel slightly, so he wasn't so large and intimidating.

Dakota heard the question by her pier. She replied with, "I have a brother, his name is Xerxes." She thought for a moment for more off about her brother. "And," she added, "He is pretty cool."

Richard could tell that the large wolf seemed slightly agitated or something. He could hear soft growling before the wolf finally looked at Richard. The wolf was indeed large and muscular, and it wasn't till then Richard realized that he should be wary. The black wolf sat down but he was still a good foot or more taller than Richard standing up. "Hello, my name is Richard." the male said looking up at the large animal. Unfortunately, Richard couldn't differentiate color too much. He knew that the wolf's fur was black, but everything else were shades of grey, even the eyes of the large beast before him. Richard tentatively held out his hand. It was common courtesy for him, and Richard thought that the wolf would at least shake his hand with his paw, or revert ot human form. Either way was fine....as long as his hand wasn't crushed.

Angelo pricked his ears forward, and stared at this human named Richard. He hesitated as he stuck out his hand, Slightly unaware of what to do, Angelo gently lifted his massive paw, and put it over Richard's hand. Not wanting to harm him, he didn't put much pressure, not to him at least. He twitched his larger ears before taking his paw back. He stood up, and took a paw step back before shaking his silky fur, in that quick moment, he transformed back into his human form. He stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets "I'm Angelo." He muttered, "But most people call me Wolf." His voice marked a slight accent. "Nice to meet you.. Richard." He said as the thought of her crossed his mind, his bold eyes softened suddenly, and he looked away quickly. He wasn't one to let his weaknesses show, it was a death sentence in his eyes, and he also hated feeling weak.

"It's like Zer-Sees," she cleared up for Christian. She pulled another bang back, thinking it would be the last time she could do that. "So tell me a bit about yourself," Dakota said. She approached the lunch room. It was time for lunch.

Richard shuddered under the warmth of the large paw on his hand. He could tell that there was so much power and muscle in the large body of muscle. As Angelo turned back into his human form, Richard observed with fascination and awe. "That's cool....Nice to meet you too Angelo." Noticing Angelo quickly look away, Richard turned his head slightly. Something was bothering the man before him. Hoping to get Angelo's mind off of whatever was bothering him, Richard proceeded with conversation, "So that's a cool ability. Can you change between other animals, or only that awesome wolf?"

Angelo glanced to Richard, "Only the Wolf." he chuckled, he noticed it was time for lunch, "Care to join me for lunch?" he asked, he was hungry, even though he had slept all day. He kinda felt lazy, but his dreams are the only time he could see her. He felt his stomach tighten slightly with hunger. He smiled before looking to Richard, he then began to slowly make his was with the other man toward the house again. He needed some air from his dream, but it didn't matter to much now.

"Couldn't even if i tried..." he said with a forlorn look. "I've lost my memories since the begging of this month."

Richard nodded at Angelo's reply. Even though it doesn't seem impressive to only morph into one animal, it is impressive when that animal can probably tear through your skull as if it was paper. "Sure, lunch seems good right now." Richard replied with a polite smile as he walked with Angelo towards the house again. Richard was certainly hungry since constantly producing infrasound consumed energy. "I wonder what is there to eat..."

"Well," Dakota started, "Here is the salad bar and here in the fast food. I also like the deli sandwiches." She pointed everything out.

"Food here is free," she said grabbing a tray. Dakota patted Christian on the shoulder. "I am going to get a salad, and I will be sitting at the table in the back in the left corner," she pointed to it, "I always sit alone so this will be new." She ran over to the salad bar. She got some lettuce, onions, diced ham, sunflower seeds, dressing, carrots and garlic. She picked her tray up and sat at the table.

Angelo and the other man walked together towards the house, Once inside Angelo sniffed for the kitchen, he followed the scent of the young girl and boy from this morning. They come to the kitchen and Angelo smiles, not a real smile, but a smile. He then looked to Richard, "Have you ever tried deer?" it was a weird question, but the creature certainly was good, yet the lunch did no serve it. He gazed at the selections, wonder what would taste best. He soon settled with a hamburger.

He looked over to the burger and fries section, and got food from there. "Never had this before..." He always thought he had to pay for things... But now that he knew he didn't have to, it opened up a world of opportunities... He then sat down with dakota.

Richard walked with Angelo and soon they were in the lunch room. He could hear the others that were hear, including the familiar voices of the boy and girl from earlier. "Deer? Can't say that I have...I think the closest thing would have to be beef." Richard said as he grabbed some pizza and soda. Richard began wondering if Angelo ate like a wolf...as well as the thought of where they should sit. "Where would you like to sit?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back