• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Home for Unwanted Magical Children

Fandoms4Ever submitted a new role play:

Home for Unwanted Magical Children - When your a child, and you have powers, come here

For years, children have been randomly being born with powers. They have been feared, admired, beloved, but mostly hated. Most parents who have children like this leave them, making them be alone all there lives for being different. Now, about 100 years later, a kind lady by the name of Susan Grey opens a place called the Home for Unwanted Magical Children. There, parents can drop of the child or a child can come and be taken care of. There, there are several rooms, and there is a dining hall,...
Read more about this role play...

Dakota was sitting alone, in one of the hallways, curled up with her knees against her chest, thinking about life and all that stuff. She thought about how her cancer, might let her have a life that lasts only till she is 20. She sat against the white wall, her back cold, but not at the same time. She only had stage one, it is not like she had stage 4, the most deadly. She felt her head, her hair was all there. She was scared about when should would have to start loosing her hair. She stared around the room, not worried about anybody who might come down that way.

Christian came in the room, looking around suspiciously "Is this..?" He walked down the hall, as to recheck his steps. Not like I have stage 4... He heard a thought in the hall. He walked over to the girl. "Hello..." He said. This girl needed to cheer up...

Richard sat down on his bed in his room. He had finished preparing his cello for some practice, rubbing down the bow with rosin and whatnot. Richard heard two people talking in the hall with his heightened hearing, but thought not much of it. Richard began practicing some pieces, mainly classical, and smiled as he played. It was fun to him to practice. Not only did Richard enjoy the music, but the sound could serve as echolocation for him. Richard still emitted his usual amount of infrasonic waves nonetheless.

Dakota looked up and saw a boy about her age with spiky sliver hair. "Hi," she said slowly and slightly shy. "I am Dakota, room 2. Are you lost?" she asked stuttering, being the anti-social person she was. Her brown eyes meant the eyes of the one before her. She still did not smile at all. She looked down and said very low and quiet, "Dang." She said that because she thought she sounded stupid. Dakota thought to herself, making friends does not cure cancer.

"Umm..." He heard her thoughts, and acted to not hear them. "I am lost..." He chuckled, and scratched his hair. "And just scouring the place..."

Dakota replied with, "Where are you heading to?" She was not the best at advice or anything but she could help the poor soul. "Room 5? Room 4? Room 2?" she asked. "If you are looking for Room 4 it is right here," she pointed to the door behind her. She was not in that room, but she was there for some reason. She could hear the melody of an unknown song being played through the air like a cello.

"Hey..." Christian said, looking around. "You hear something?" He looked left, then right, looking for the culprit.

"Someone in that room plays cello," she said plainly nodding towards the room. She looked at the boy, "What is your name?" she asked. She sighed, since the bad thoughts that were lurking in her head from earlier came back. Why bother trying to fight it, she thought to herself, not knowing that the teen across from her could read her mind.

Dakota gave a confused look to the boy. "Wait, you can read my mind?" she stuttered out of her mouth. She was confused, very much.

"Yes..." He said. "It comes with a cost..." He looked at her. "I have two weeks left before I loose all my memories."

"Sorry," she said, knowing about the memory loss that her fellow conversation partner would have. "I still have not got your name," said Dakota, sweeping a bang away from her eye.

"Christian Anderson..." He smiled. "That's what I was called last time... But I don't know if it's real or not..."

"Oh," she said nodding. "Nodding is rocking out slowly," she said to Christian. "Dakota Reemer," she said again so then Christian would remember.

"No, just sitting here," she said humming some Green Day song. She tapped her boot on the hard floor. She got up onto her feet and looked at Christian. Dakota said, "Do you want me to show you were something is?"

She shrugged, "Well, lunch is in 15 minutes, until then do you want to walk around or something. Anyway tonight at 10:00, there is a big party in the gym room. My brother told me about it because he is a total party animal. I don't feel like going though." I hate parties, she thought to herself. And she felt her hair, "And I feel uncomfortable about losing my hair so I think I am going to shave it tonight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back