• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Home for Unwanted Magical Children

Dakota welcomed Christian to the table. "What ya got there?" she asked. She saw Xerxes walk in with some friends who were dudes get some wings and sodas and sitting down with a table of girls who were going on and on. She took a bite of her food and swallowed.

Xerxes sat down, with one seat open at the table across from him. I think that seat will go taken fast, he thought. He was a rather popular student.

Fandoms4Ever updated Home for Unwanted Magical Children with a new update entry:

Summary of pages 1-5

So far what happened (so I can catch you up), is Christian found Dakota in the hall. They were talking and they headed out to lunch, while Richard and Angelo meant each other in the woods and headed in for lunch, since Angelo turned into his wolf form. Now they are at lunch and Richard and Angelo have not sat down yet and there is a seat left open at Xerxes's table which is very rare.
Read the rest of this update entry...

"Your brother seems quite the socialite." He chuckled. "I'm sorry if it sounded offensive." He looked at her hair. "By the way, I see why would not want to cut your hair. Its beautiful"

"Well," Dakota replied to Christians remark to her hair, "I just do not feel comfortable having my hair fall out. Better if I get it over with now." She glanced over at Xerxes. Xerxes was chatting with his friends. She twirled a bang in her finger. "He is a socialite."

"It's rare to get a seat at that table," Dakota noted. She took a sip of her bottle of water she got. She glanced at Xerxes again.

Xerxes chatted with his friend smiling a lot and laughing his head off. "And then, she said 'POTATO'!" he said telling some stupid lame joke.

"If those are his jokes..." He chuckled. "I'd rather not." He looked at his uneaten burger. "How does this taste?" He asked.

"If you got the turkey burger it's good, if you got the hamburger it is OK, if you got the veggie burger it is meh," she answered. "I know his jokes are terrible." She sighed, I hate his stupid jokes, she thought to herself. She did not hate her brother but she hated his jokes.

"I don't know which one i got...." He bit into the burger. "Its..." He chewed a bit. "Its okay... so it must be the hamburger."

Dakota chuckled just a little at the comment of Christian. She finished up her food and all that stuff, and stood up, tray in hand. "I am finished, are you?" she asked.

Wolf gestured to an open table, he set down his plate before sitting down. He leaned back slightly and huffed softly, his muscles were sore from excessive training. He looked towards Richard, "so what is your power?" He asked as he picked up the burger and took a bite, to him, due to his very sensitive sense of smell, the food smelt disgusting, like rotting flesh of a pig. Yet, the taste was okay, he never told the more human like creatures how their food tastes, he just kind of.. lied. He felt as if it would be rude to just tell them it was disgusting. He then caught a familiar scent, it was faint, but it was familiar, very familiar.

A massive wolf stood at the edge of the forest, just as large as Wolf's form. Its eyes were a undaunted blue, and glowed savagely.

Richard followed Angelo to a table and sat down. He began eating his food when Angelo inquired about his powers. "Oh me? Well....I can manipulate sound." Richard said swallowing his food so that he didn't talk with his mouth full. "Plus, I can also perceive more sound than typical humans. It helps since I am technically blind, but that is another story." Richard took another quick bite of his pizza. He put a glass cup on the table. "For example..." Richard emitted a high frequency, focused on the glass cup. Enough to make it crack severely.

Angelo looked to Richard and smiled, "Careful, we don't need to be picking up glass." he teased slightly. Then a sudden feeling hit him and his smile vanished, something else took him over. The pure white wolf walked slowly towards the house, its massive paws leaving deep prints into the soft earth. Angelo looked to Dakota and the guy with her, then to Richard. He then stood up, "I-i..." He felt sick, and needed to know why, he quickly pushed past Dakota and Christian, making sure he was in front of them encase it was who he thought it was.. He pushed past them, and barged through the doors, he looked out the window, and indeed his senses were correct. Then without hesitation slammed through the doors, and outside. The massive beast halted, As Angelo changed into his form. They stood, eyes locked on one and other, the two deadly monsters, One pure black, the other pure white, were able to tare the house down if they pleased, and no one would know what could happen next.

Dakota felt the push by Angelo. She didn't yet at him cause she thought he was cute. "Come on Christian," was all she said at that moment as she headed down the hallway.

She walked until she found the elevator. I am too lazy to walk, she thought. She stepped inside the metal box, beckoning Christian to come after her. She had her foot in the doorway so Christian could get in with Dakota. She pressed the Floor 2 button and waited for the boy to get into the elevator.

She laughed a little at the joke. The elevator closed and she waited and they got off on the floor right above. She entered the room.

Wolf stared at the other wolf, her eyes locked on his. Then suddenly, without warning, The two collided. A massive thud shook the house slightly as the two hit the ground, looking as if they were fighting, but when the dust cleared, they were wagging their long tails, pawing and nudging one and other. Wolf quickly nudged her motioning towards the home, the she-wolf took a step back, they seemed to be communicating in a way other than speaking. Soon Wolf turned back into his human form, the other wolf hesitated a bit before as well turning. A blonde haired girl with bright, dazzling eyes stood beside Wolf, He hugged her tightly, before he spoke to her for a moment. She nodded and the two of them went inside together.

"ah!" He said, jolting a bit from the hug. It felt warm, and kind, with no pity in it... He hugged back, hoping it would stay forever.

After about 60 seconds she pulled away. She entered the room and when to the bathroom. She grabbed the razor and waved her hand to show that Christian should come in .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back