• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Holy Moly Sweet Pinata of Santa Maria!

A little spark of blue appeared in Raphs eyes. Donnie walked stepped three steps back and stared at Raph. "Heaven, yo-your not a human? Why didn't you told me?" Donnie saw the demon side from Raph through his devil eyes. His own eyes started to glow yellow and he glared at Raph. "No... That's not all. You're not a demon.. I mean not alone..." he scratched his chin and then grabbed the chin from Raph. "Who sent ya? You think I would fail to spot an demon assassin?" Donnie has now the thought that Raph was an assassin demon from his home to kill him cause he don't do his job.

"what the-?!"
Raph narrowed his eyes at Donnie before he freed his face from the demons grip and made a step back out of his reach.
What the heck was he even talking about? His mother had died shortly after his birth and he was 200% sure that she was nothing but a simple human lady. His father on the other side...- no, why was he even considering such bullcrap.
"Red I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about", he clarified, half confused and half cautious that the demon might do something now, thinking he was some sort of super killer.
"Assassin? Me? Come on if I had wanted to kill you I would have been 150mp/h faster and surely wouldn't have taken you in, right? Right? You are making absolutely no sense, of course I'm human!"

"That's you're cover. You do like you are a human. But I can see your demon side. Don't lie to me. I-I thought we are friends...." he stopped his movements and stared blankly on his feet... Some minutes past as he suddenly grabbed Raph at his throat. "So you say you're a human? A normal human? Do you think I'm deaf or blind? I saw what you did at the car" he said anger in his voice. "So.. I have to eliminate you now... It was nice to meet you"

As soon as his life was on stake, the same switch that had flipped before flipped inside raph again, but stronger, more violently.
"Stop it!", He hissed, digging his burning fingers into red's arm.
Wait, burning?!
His brown hair darkened to an eerie blueish-black and his ears became pointy, eyes flaring as a demon tail broke out of his jeans and blue fire shaped a pair of horns on his head.
Canines extended to fangs, he snarled at Red like an angry wolf before he freed himself with a move he had no idea he was capable of.
He was fighting himself right now, the wild beast versus the man, hell versus heaven.
He lastly took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. "What. The. Fuck. Just HAPPENED TO ME?!"

"Yeah you became pretty" Donnie joked and hissed as he felt a little itch in his arm.
"Don't scratch me dude. I don't want to get my beautiful skin be damaged" he said and made an sassy hair flip.
"That's unfair.. I have to look like a human so you can look like a demon? Are you serious. And I didn't thought that you're an assassin. Our guys from hell don't know shit about the human world."
Donnie looked sceptical at the demon boy.
"And you really don't know that you're an.. Let say half demon?"

"pretty?! Hello, I'm on fire Hell Boy!", Raph almost shouted, the flames around him just growing bigger.
Okay, one thing was clear- whatever was going on here, he couldn't go outburning like that.
With a father like his he had learned to calm himself down quite quickly, so he just closed his eyes and took some breaths, focusing on nothing but the most boring paperwork.
Slowly, the flames subsided and he went back to normal.
"Red of course we are friends", he mumbled. "And I have absolutely no idea..."

"Oh you can switch back that easily? I thought you need more time I mean the most would need more time for that" he mumbled and pated Raphs head. "If you help me to find a way back to hell I can look in the book of demons if you're in there. The book list all the demons and monsters and stuff. I never really read it to be honest" he blushed slightly as he heard Raph. He thinks that they are friends.. That's awesome.

Raph frowned slightly when Donnie told him that he had never read that book of demons.
A king who was utterly unknowing about the inhabitants of his kingdom? Wow..
"I guess I've just learned to control myself all my life", he explained shrugging as Donnie seemed quite surprised.
If he just knew.
But this was neither the right time nor place to tell the dreadful story of his past.
''by the way Red, how are you taking care of a kingdom if you have no idea about the people living in it?"

"Hmm that's a good question. I just do what I want. Torture the people I want. I often don't know which sins they have. I could read it from their eyes but I'm lazy" he scratched his cheek to hide his blush.
"I want to take a bath. Is that Okay? Ohh do you even have a bath tub?" he asked him as he searched the bathroom door

Raphael's frown just deeper more at Donnie's quite somber reply. He started to feel like this guy didn't just need help to get back to hell, but also to rule it.
"Sounds quite... Irresponsible, for a long", he mumbled, before he pointed at the second door on the left. "Bathroom is over there. Please man- don't mess it up too much, alright?"
Raphael just yawned deeply, a small flame and cloud of smoke escaping his mouth. "Ill go and go to sleep. You can have the couch.''

"I'm a fan static Lord of Hell. Everyone loves me there" he said as he throws his shirt into Raphs direction. He rushed inside the bathroom but didn't closed the door... Cause why should he? He never had to close it anyway. He let water inside the tub. It's nearly cooking. The water is really freaking hot and he jumped in. Some gallon of water splashed around and made everything wet. He hummed and smiled as he saw a rubber duck. His tail was playing with the little cute rubber duck. "Awww cute little rubber ducky ducky ducky. Should we two rule the hell?" he whisperd to it

Instead of going to bed how Raph had actually planned it, he found himself wandering the streets of the city.
He had left a note on the table for Donnie 'out in the city, make yourself at home' and ran for it. literally.
Ten blocks and he was still running like a freak, as if he could outrun the fact that there was a friggin demon tail wrapped around his torso to hide it!
As he ran by the next had station, hid decision was made.
"Fuck it...", he mumbled, went in and bought himself a six pack of energy tequila.
Four bottles were downed in a matter of seconds, the last two were tucked into the pockets of a leather jacket he had found.
It had been hanging over a bike with the owner probably running errands at the next store.
Slightly tipsy, Raph leaned against the wall and just relived this day-
Crap job.
Wishing something would change.
Crash.
Demon.
Going dark side.
Downing tequila.
And now,after walking around randomly for the entire time, he had no idea where the hell he even was.

Donnie made the rubber duck to his best dude. He talked with that thing for a while."Ohh you wise and intelligent piece of trash.. What should I do with the half demon? They aren't well seen.. For demons they are like garbage and stuff." he sunk into the water. Only his nose his over the water, he found some of the thing which was called S-H-A-M-M-P-O or a thing like that. The throw the whole bottle inside the tub. He played with some of them until his stomach started to grumble. He sighed and got out of to the tub. The whole room is full with water and stuff, he remember that he don't have any changing clothes so he walked to Raphs closet and picked some clothes.
They were way to small. The shirt he picked was so small that his whole stomach looked out, the trousers were like short pants for him and way to tight. He grunted as the less space in his pants but walked back to the living room. He found the letter Raph wrote. He barly cloud read the note but he understood the message. He thought about it.. Why isn't he there?

Raph was wandering the city aimlessly, the booze of the whole six pack of energy and alcohol getting the best of him; he was tired, boozed, and honestly completely clueless how his life should go on, now that he had a secret like that to hide. A secret like the red, horned guy probably messing up his flat right now.
A sudden wave of annoyance and anger overcame him all of a sudden, and in that very same momento he decided to just stay at a hotel until he'd gotten rid of that hellish problem he had gotten himself into.
However whwn he entered the hotel room, looking around for a long moment, Raph sighed silently.
The silence here was smothering, the room too tidy and too cold.
With a sigh, Raph sat down on the bedside and ran his hand through his hair once before he let go of his cover and slipped back into his demonic form, playing around with a few blue flames while he thought about everything and nothing.
Lastly, he let out one more sigh, went back to human and made his way home.
The demon was driving him up the wall, but at the same time, as pathetic as it sounded, Donnie really was his only friend.
On his way, he stopped by a store and got some clothes for the demon, as well as stuff to make self-made pizza Hawaii, and lastly stood in front of his door.
While he was closing the entrance door behind him, he went back to demon side and threw the leather jacket over the back of the couch.
"Hey Red, I-"
At the sight if Donnie in his way too small clothes, he let out a short laugh.
"I got you some clothes", he chuckled, but then raised an eyebrow. "Everything okay? You like kinda worried."

He rushed forward to Raph and hugged him tightly.... Or nearly broke his bones.. "THERE YOU ARE. WHERE WERE YOU?" he said louder as he wanted and looked to Raph, he saw that he has a shopping bag in his hand."Isn't it a bit late to go s-ho-p-p-i-n-g? And you look really exhausted... Did something happened?" he asked tilted his head like a dog with a questional facial expression."Your clothes look good at me aren't they? But I think I can't get baby anymore" he pointed at the way to small pants. "How can you live with that?"

Raphael raised One eyebrow in surprise when Donnie suddenly charged forwards and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug.
He just wheezed silently, and painfully, when all the air was pressed out of his lungs.
"Red- can't- breeeaaathe-!"
He somehow managed to free himself and catch a breath, smirking at Donnie when he could finally breathe again.
"Hey, keep cool Red, i just went to the city to buy you some clothes. I mean, it looks like you're gonna stay here for a bit, so you need some basic stuff, right?"
He swatted Donnie's shoulder- and cursed silently when his own hand almost crushed at the demon's hard-as-concrete skin.
"Fuuu-!"
Chuckling awkwardly, he scratched his left horn.
"Well I'm much smaller than you, doofus! I mean look at me, I'm a scrawny little half-demon, and you this-" he waved his hand around in Donnie's direction "whole big bag of muscles. Here."
Laughing, he handed him the bag. "These should fit you."

"Oh sorry for that. I didn't wanted to hurt you that much" he said laughing that his chest is vribarting. "This looks way better than.. My chose of clothes I suppose." he tried to get out of the shirt but it... Ripped in pieces as he tried to pull it over his head, his horns got stuck. "Dude it's a trap. I'm stuck! ARGH" he now has the shirt over his head and couldn't see shit.
"Help me with this bloody thing." he grumbled, his tail tried to pull at the shirt as well... But it totally stuck.

"So much for my favorite shirt...", Raphael sighed soberly before he laughed silently at Red's antics.
"Hold still man, come here", he chuckled, reached up to pull Donnie down by his horns so he could reach the shirt better and tried to pull it off...
But it was stuck far worse than he had originally thought.
"Well I hope you're fireproof", he warned the demon, set his hands on fire and just burned the shirt.
Way to get it off.
He pulled the last burning rags off Donnie's horns with one raised eyebrow. "Man Red, you're a walking catastrophe", he laughed, pulled the new shirt out of the bag and first cut the price rag off.
"There you go, don't break this one too!"

"That's not a flame dude. You should see mine... But I don't think that a hell fire is good at a place like that." he grabbed the shirt and carefully put it on. It's a little bit tight at his shoulders but it will do.
"So you're now a friend with your demon side? I mean it's no bad thing." he tried to pull the tight jeans down with FORCE!! "HUMANS ARE CRAZY WHAT DO THEY DO WITH THEIR POOR BODIES.? PRESSING THEM IN SUCH TINY CLOTHES" he shouted and ripped the jeans in thousand pieces

Raph Made a weird wheezing sound when Donnie just stood there half naked and just focused on staring at the wall, counting the smashed bugs and spiders from years over years of arachnophobia.
"Dude, what are you doing? You are standing in the middle of my apartment- without pants! At all! I mean, I'm against body shaming too but- I don't need to see your family jewels, okay?"
He ran his hand through his hair a always before he cut the price tag off the pants as well and Gabe them to Donnie.
"Those pants were just so tight because they are my size! I'm only 5'8!"

"I bet thousand people would want to switch with ya" he said smirking at the flustered Raph. He grabbed the pants and jumped in. It's not necessary to say that he don't wear underwear. "Are you happy now? I'm dressed. Not that fashionable as I wanted but ok." He stretched his legs and and made some squads. "This pants will do I think, which time is it Raph? It's already dark as fuck"

Raph just facepalmed, shaking his head without a comment. Explaining the devil that walking around naked wasn't something people did here was honestly the last thing he wanted to do right now.
At Donnie's question about the time, he shrugged and had a quick look at his phone.
"3:45 a.m.", he explained, then scratched his head, actually quite confused.
"Weird I'm not tired", he muttered, but shrugged it off by explaining it with the adrenaline rush of having a demon in his house. And being a half demon himself.
The fuck.
he was curious though...
"Hey Red, I figured; since I'm teaching you how to act more human... you could teach me how to act more demonic? I mean- seems like I'm partly one, heh?"

"Teaching to be a demon? Just do the things I do. Just kidding uh normally demons like to see other people suffer or they possess other human bodies to ruin their life." Donnie walks to the kitchen to search for something to eat. "But not all demons want to kill people, some of them are boring and just sit in hell cause they can't go anywhere else." Donnie thought about his home. God always punished demons to death if some of them wanted to go away from hell. "But you're not a whole demon so your mom or dad is/was a human, normal demons smell this you know" he sticked his finger inside his ear as the microwave started to make loud noises.
"What's that? It annoys me. I just wanted to know what this is" he said glaring at the microwave.
He turned around as he wasn't successful to find food and jumped on the couch, the couch made dangerous noises.
"Normal demons H A T E half demons. Half demons are dangerous for normal demons and humans. They don't belong anywhere. Half demons often can't control their power and hurt themselves or their surrounding"

After Donnei had ended his explanation about demons and humans and hell and how it all basically worked, Raphael stayed silent for a long while, just watching the blue fire lick up his fingers without causing him any harm.
He didn't really know how to feel about it all, let alone now to deal with it, but while his human half was already making plans how to make sure no one would ever find out about his secret, his demon side was hellbent to prove he was more than just a someone who didn't belong anywhere.
"If they think they would know me just because of their idiotic prejudices I'm gonna show them all!", he grumbled silently, shortly before his somber expression twisted into a wicked smirk.
"And I know exactly where to start."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back