• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Holy Moly Sweet Pinata of Santa Maria!

"Ah that's right. I'm really muscular! I'm the strongest in Hell, I could smash a mountain with one punch... but now! NOW I CAN'T EVEN KICK A DUMB TREE" he clinched his teeth.
"I'm not stupid, silly silly human. I don't need to know how to read. You can read for me if I have questio-" he starred at the Tv. He poked against the screen.
"How did ya get the tiny humans in here?"

"And if I will just not do it?", Raphael asked back with a sassy grin. admittedly- he started to enjoy teasing this guy, it was just too easy to get him to the exploding point.
When Donnie started poking the TV, he just raised one eyebrow. "It's called television. Its like... a moving picture of those people. they are real, but they aren't really in there. And if they look like they were drawn- they aren't real."
oh god he just hoped he hadn't confused Donnie even more now...
"So, why don't you tell me a bit about hell, heh?"

"Hmm How could I describe hell.. hmhmhmm" he scratched his chin.
"It's like there are doors, behind these door are the different people which have/had different sins. Normally I punish them for Fun, it's sometimes really boring in Hell. We play games like "How long does it take until the person can't scream anymore" or "rip the skin apart". Other demons do everything for me, they glorify me" he stopped to touch the Tv and turned back to Ralph.
"If I don't want to I don't have to. That always were my motivation. " his stomach growled again and he sighed

Raphael let out a soft sigh, running his fingers through his hair once before he re-focusee on the devil in his living room.
the devil in my house-sitting sounds like the title for a book...
And all of a sudden, Raph started to see an opportunity in this surprising encounter.
This could be his way back into the shelves. Ever since he had published his first book and it had become a Bestseller, He had a writer's block... But all of a sudden idea over idea started to stream into his mind.
"Listen Red", he said calmly, switching the TV off so the demon would focus on him.
"You aren't in hell here and you are nothing but a weird man here. This is a crap situation for you, sure, but is not easy for me either! I have my own life, my own shit to get managed and I won't have the time to solve all your problems. So either you learn to take care of yourself, or you're screwed. Got me? Good."
When the doorbell rang, Raphael gave Red a quick, faint smile before he went to open the door and pay the pizza.
When he came back, he held up the five pizza boxes.
"Okay, let's see if even the devil likes pizza. We got Hawaii, salami, tuna, margherita and pepperoni. Go wild."

He turned around and stares at the Pizza.
"That's P-I-Z-Z-A?" he smelled at the pineapple one. "That's looks interesting.." the pizza was already cut to pieces so he could grab one. He looked sceptical at it.
He sniffs two times and took a bite.
"That's... Interesting.. It's a bit Hot... Should my tongue burn? I bet.. That's really sweet?" he tried to describe the taste of it. His tail starts wagging and he started to eat faster.
"I'm not a strange man. I'm a king they should beg for my mercy or stuff like that. I wasn't really taking attention at the Bible to be honest.. Was that a friend of yours? Why didn't he stayed? I think we could share."some cheese was in his face. He looks like a dork.

Raphael picked a piece of piece of pizza Hawaii for himself, raising one eyebrow at the devil.
"Well, that ain't really how it works: a king is only as powerful as his folk let's him be here on Earth. If people hate you it will only be a matter of time until they stop Bowing and raise the revolutionary flags."
At Donnie's question if the pizzaboy was his friend, he just laughed silently.
"Not really. We used to be in the same class in high school and he usually bullied me. Sticked my head into the toilet, stole my stuff, things like that. But he was so focused on being a dick that he forgot about his grades, and while I finished school as a straight A-student, he failed miserably. Now I have a good job and he has to bring people their pizza. What can I say, karma is a bitch."

Donnie didn't quiet understand all these human words and stuff.
"Who the heaven is Karma? Your girlfriend?" he winks at him and poked him with his elbow. He ate like the whole pineapple by himself.
"That was delicious. Whe should eat this stuff in hell too. But that's not what I wanted to ask. I want to know what we're doing after the *he points at the pizza, * thing." His tail is holding a piece of pizza so he can it eat after that he has already in his mouth.
" So there are dick people? I always knew that humans are horrific. "he gulped loud as an airplane

Raphael laughed awkwardly at Donnie's question, running a hand through his hair.
"No karma means that someone who has done something bad will have bad luck for it. Maybe you could imagine karma as an invisible force who punishes those who did bad things. And eh, I actually never had a girlfriend. I'm just not the kind of guy most women are interested in, I guess."
He shrugged, before focusing on getting to come up with something to do after the pizza.
"Hmmh, well... Is there a way for you to look, you know, normal? Then I could door you the town or so... The good side about people. We're not ask bad, you know? Look at me, for example. I'm helping you. That's something good, isn't it?"

Donnie held his chin and made some grumbling noises." I look already dashing. I don't need to make myself more handsome. You mortals will just die of my magnificent look." he made a sassy hand sign. He threw another piece of Pizza in his mouth. He loves it. "Can we eat this all day?" he asked with mouth full.

"You are red! Horns! Hooves! Tail! You might look great for a demon, but for a human you are a nightmare in person. And not everyone runs from their nightmares- some of us fight", Raph explained with a friend in his face, rolling his eyes. This demon was as pigheaded as he was self-centered!
"We humans have a saying: nothing comes from nothing. Means if you don't do anything, nothing will change. And I'm sure you want to leave this place as soon as possible, just as I want you to leave. So let's get this crap over with, because really - I neither have time nor patience in my life for something like you!", He hissed. Yeah he had sounded angrier than he had intended to, but the demon plus the lack of sleep got the best of him.
Why couldn't he just have friggin normal day for once?!
"And no. Either you will earn money to pay your pizza, or will learn to cook. But I don't have the money to feed you through, Donnie. And keep in mind- you need me. So don't. Screw. With. Me. Fine? Fine."

[[Lol pissed Raph sounding like a dad XD]]

Donnie stared at Raph.... "Wow. Cool down. So I have to get a job or something like that? And I have to change myself so the people aren't afraid of me?" he rubbed his neck.
He don't want to be a burden for Raph..
He flicked with his thumb, his feet starts to look more human like.. Also his horns disappeared and his skins switched to a pale /red skin which looks more human like.
" I-Is this better? I never had to change myself before.. But I can't let my tail disappear or something like that. Bu-but I could hide it in my pants." he grabbed his tail and pushed it inside his pants to demonstrate his plan.
"You sound like my dad who kicked me out.." he mumbled quietly not looking to Raph

Raph frowned slightly, actually kind of concerned when he noticed how intimidated Donnie seemed all of a sudden.
He really hadn't meant to snap at him like that, and honestly he felt quite guilty about it now. How lonely this guy was probably feeling right now, given up by his own father and without a single friend in the world... Actually a whole lot like Raphael himself...
Sighing softly, he ran his hand through his hair once before he turned to look at Donnie again with a faint smile.
"Red, I-... I'm sorry. I had a really rough day, you know, and all the stress got the best of me. I really didn't mean to sounds half as harsh as I did."
Raphael sighed once more before he smiled faintly and held the pizza box to the demon to offer him the last piece.
"Look, if we want to get your father to listen to you, we will have to work together, as a team. So as long as don't mess up my entire apartment and don't throw around with my money, we are clear. I think if we both learn to accept each other, we could really make a good team. So? Are we partners?"
Smirking osftly by now, Raph held his hand to Donnie for a handshake. "By the way, have you ever heard of certainly things down here on Earth that you'd like to see sometime? Cause, you know, while you're here already we can as well have some fun, no?"

Donnie grabbed Raphs hand and shaked it tightly. "Okay we are 'partners'. And uh I wasn't really interested in earth stuff until now... So I don't know what you guys do for fun. I would kill innocent people and pull out their eyes for fun.. But I don't think that's a thing here on earth." he smiles at Raph and took the piece of Pizza.
" Its up to you. What do you want to do? And you do you always do this *he copied the movement from Raph were he went whit his finger through his hair*? "
He really don't get a clue about this human. He looks so tiny and breakable...but he's friendly and nice to him..

"no, killing definitely is not a thing down here, excepting maybe when you are a psychopath", Raph chuckled, slightly shaking his head. He'd have to keep a close eye on the demon to make sure he wouldn't cause any stirrups that would get him into trouble.
At Donnie's question about the thing he did with his hair, he flinched as if someone had driven a knife into his side before he he did it once again and turned to Donnie with his eyes dark and thoughtful.
"I used to have an older brother who always did that when he was stressed", he explained silently. "I always wanted to be like him when I was a little boy, he basically raised me because our father had left us and our mother was sick. I used to copy him a lot when I was little and got used to this gesture when I'm stressed, just like he did. But... He died last year, when a criminal ended his life with a gun for the watch on his wrist and 20 dollars in his wallet."
Shrugging, Raphael leaned his head back against the couch for a moment and closed hair eyes before he looked back at the demon. "Did you know we can fly-?", He asked with a faint smile.

Wow that are way to much information for his little head at one time. He tried to make notes inside his head about Raphs family. "So you're nervous around me?" he asked and tilted his head so he looks like a puppy who didn't understand the commands. "You guys don't have wings. Or magic stuff. How will you fly?" he stared at him to read the emotions. Hes really trying to understand humanity.
"It seems that it's not a good memory.. The one from your brother. You went pale and stuff like that" he said as he ate the pizza with his hands.

Raphael nodded slowly, shrugging. "Actually, it is a good memory", he mumbled thoughtfully. "I'm just missing him, you know? And it saddens me that I will never see him again."
Thinking about Donnie's other questions, a small smile formed on his lips.
"I'm not nervous around you, silly", he chuckled silently. "I'm nervous because of you. Fine but important difference- it's not like a visit from the king of hell would make my already complicated life easier. Look I'm struggling to keep a job I hate, trying to get along with a father I despise and now I also have this demon here who needs my help..."
Yet again, he ran his hand through his hair in stress.
"I'm not blaming you, don't get me wrong, I'm just- you could have chosen a better time to appear here."
However despite his words, Raphael was smiling at Donnie as if he was an old friend, and it was more than clear that he really didn't blame the devil.
"I can show you how we fly, if you want. I'm one of the humans who are allowed to."

"I'm curious. How do you fly? Do you have some kind of hidden wings or something like that?" he asked he grabbed Raph and turned him around to look after some wings or hidden stuff. "I can't see shit." he said afterwards.
"So what do you do at your job? I can help you. When do you have to go there? I bet I can heeeeelp you a lot. Or less.." he whispers the last words
He rubbed his neck and yawned

He stared at Raph. He's stranger than he expected.. As a human. He thought humans are boring and obsessed with money fame and politics. But Raph is like uhh a baby demon. He seems that he don't know how to do it but does it anyway..

Raph let out a short, hoarse laugh as he imagined Donnie attempting to understand the accounting software of their garage. The demon would probably end up throwing the laptop against the next wall.
"My laptop!"
Shit! Only now he realized that he had left his car unlocked on the open parking lot of his apartment block.
"Move your red ass!", He shouted to Donnie, already halfway down the stairs to the entrance door-
Just to see some hooded guy attempting to break his car open.
If it wasn't for his laptop he would've just let him be, but there were sensitive data on that thing, passwords, financial recordings-
"What do you think you are doing there?", He growled at the guy, who just stared at him for a moment before he shoved Raph away and continued his attempt to break his car open.
That was when something in Raphael just clicked; and had he been standing in front of a mirror right now he would have seen that his eyes had turned entirely electric blue for a moment- before he grabbed that guy by his shirt and pushed him against the car.
"Paws. Off. My. Shit.", He hissed. "Piss off."
When the guy ran away, Raph got his laptop out of the car and turned back to Donnie with an offended gaze. "Unbelievable those people! So you wanna help me at work? It will be boring though. But maybe I can convince the boss to let me show you how to work on cars if the office gets boring for you...I think that would rather be your thing."

Donnie was way to confused he tried to run behind Raph but he already was back.
"You are faster than you look.. Do you do Yoga or something like that?" Donnie imagined how silly Raph would look and start giggling. "Did you killed that guy who tried to steal you stuff? I would do that. I would rip their skin apart and lay his bleeding flesh in a sea of salt." he said rubbing his hands together while he laughs like a maniac.

"Uhh just a question but why the heaven is this laptop thing so important for you? He looks like an piece of metal for me."

Raph frowned deeply, way too confused himself- and he normally was a quick thinker!
"Oddly enough I almost gave him a knuckle sandwich...", He mumbled shrugging. "And normally I hate violence but urgh I don't know, he was close to having his teeth rearranged."

At Donnie's question, Raph smirked awkwardly. "No but I go running every morning. And that laptop, well, there are informations saved in it that other may not see. For example the password to our garage's safe, or the pin for the alarm system and our financial recordings- if anyone ever got those and boss would find out- well I'd be screwed."

Donnie hadn't a clue what the stuff was on the laptop. He only understood that is important and that nobody should have this. "Which time is it? I don't want you to miss your job stuff. I think humans need sleep." Donnie said as he pulled Raph with him back to the apartment. He closed the door with his tail.
"You... Smell a little bit different them. Before... I uh think?" he walks closer to Raph and sniffed at him. "I don't know what it is but it smells like home - I mean my home hell... You know.." he sniffed at Raphs hair and starts to stare into his eyes to see any difference.

Raph frowned slightly at Donnie, but the truth was- he didn't just smell differently, he also felt different, somehow. Kind of loaded, powered up, as if some sort of energy was taking over him.
But honestly- that probably was just the overdose of caffeine.
"Ah yeah, my crap job", he sighed. "I usually get up at 5 a.m, then go for a run, have breakfast, get ready and drive to work at 7", he explained.
When Donnie suddenly basically poked his face right into his, he felt that odd energy raging inside him, causing his eyes to flash up once more. "Red, what are you doing there?", He asked sceptically, totally confused by the demons behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back