• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Holy Moly Sweet Pinata of Santa Maria!

Xardes Vectur

Eat the Rude
What a crap day. The great king of demons, Donnie Darko, screwed up massively and gets kicked out of hell- after being rounded up by god himself.
Just a minute after he lands on earth, amongst those fucked up crawlers called humans, he gets run over by a car- Raphael Chesterfield being the driver.
Well he certainly hadn't expected to meet the devil one day... let alone that he'd be offering him ice for his head, but there they are...
PPluma PPluma

Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.
William Shakespeare

tumblr_newhpaZbe81tqhafgo1_500.png

- Donnie Darko - age? Lost count. - male -

muscular build - 6'6 ft - yellow eyes - black hair - red skin

Clumsy, short-tempered, pigheaded, doesn't understand the human world, like, at all...

likes: Pizza, chocolate... but STAY AWAY with vegetables!​

Did he turn red?
Silvermist

cb7178253a8088971a8dcb288d89910d--anime-love-hot-anime.jpg

Raphael Simon Chesterfield - 24 years - male

slender build - 5'8 ft - blue eyes - brown hair - pale

silent, intelligent, helpful, awkward, patient, good listener,
pigheaded, works as a manager in a small garage,
drives a Royce Silver Cloud

"THE FUCK?! IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!"
"Don't shout at me son! IT is your fault and you will pay for it. I can't make exception just because your my loved son."
"I SEE HOW YOU LIKE ME! YOU JUST WANT TO GET RID OF ME CAUSE I'M YOUR UNWANTED SON!"
God grabs Donnie at his collar and walks with him.to the end of heaven.
Only some clouds were here.
"Sorry, but you have to die!" He wanted to push him into the Holy hole. If someone gets in there, they die, painfully suffering until death.
"NO! F-father Why do you do this?!"
Donnie tries to free himself from the grip but God was to mighty.
A lighting appears and God pushed Donnie into the Hole.
He screams and tries to get grab some clouds but he failed and fell down.
He flinch and starts to accept his death.... but nothing happens, he fell and fell. He tries to open his eyes but he was already to fast, he saw the ground coming closer.
"Why me?!" He screamed and he prepared himself to get smashed like a plate... but he fell into the water. The water splashed around and sank into the deep of the sea.
His left arm was broken from the fall.
He climbed out of the water.
"AaaRRRRRRGHHH!!!!!" He kicked against a tree, but started shouting again as he broke his little toe." What the hell! Argh why does it hurt?!?" He looked to his arm.. which points in.The wrong direction.
He walked through the park and saw some... strange shaped buildings, he just wanted to walk to the other side as something... fast crashed against him.
He flew against a wall and lay there.

Another coffee.
Probably the tenth in just a couple of hours, combined with several cans of Monster and Effect. He had been pulling all-nighters for the last week, trying to manage the increasing mass of customers that were writing mails to his boss for requests on all kinds of tune ups and whatnot.
and boss was only happy if it all was managed.
And Raph just really was done with being fired-- yet gain. The old man had fired him a couple of times already; it was his way to show fatherly love or whatever.
Not that Raphael really saw him as his father anymore, minding that he had left his family when Raphael had only been four.

Distraction and exhaustion caused a state of complete unawareness; a state he was known for.
already as a little kid, teachers had scolded him for staring out of the window instead of focusing on their lessons, and honestly, Raphael hadn't made a turn to the better from there.
he still was a daydreamer, even after the couple of accidents he had caused because of-

a flash of red was the last thing he saw before the car rocked against whatever and lastly came to a slithering halt, brakes screaming.
"Fudge!", he gasped, ripping the door open to see what he had hit there.
well, it was red.
horned.
hooved.
it had a tail and red skin...
and wings.

"What...the..."
Okay. On the one hand, he was freaking out here. What the heck was that thing he had just run over?!
On the other hand, he could see it was wounded and clearly needed help.
"Oh man Raph, what are you doing there", he grunted, while kneeling down beside the stranger.
"Eh...- hello-?"

He heard a voice and tried to open his eyes. He, slowly moved his legs and Arms so he can lift himself.
"ARGH That shit hurts!" He looked at his broken leg and to his chest,it was covered with bruises.
He saw a .. being, he recognized it, it was a human. "DO I FVCKING LOOK LIKE I'M ALRIGHT?!" He angry twitched with his tail.
"Where I am?! And why the hell did you hit me?! With... with that strange metal thing!"
He glared at the man in front of him.

Raphael just looked at the stranger in utterly stunned silence, his face deadpan and pale.
"I really need to stop overdosing on caffeine", he muttered to himself, rubbing his neck while he was trying to figure out what was going on right now. he probably was having hallucinations, wasn't he?
Raph gave him arm a hard pinch, closing his eyes at the same time just to notice that the strange creature was still there as he opened them again.
well crap.
Now he was starting to see things already... or, well, see people as things. after all this couldn't be real... hopefully.
"Eh, sir-"
better not let him notice that I'm hallucinating or I'll be institutionalized before i can even say 'crap'...
"You certainly don't look alright- I-... It was my fault, I'm sorry. I haven't slept for days on end and just overlooked you. Can I bring you to the next hospital? Someone should take care of your arm there..."

Donnie blinked... two times... three times.
"What is a hospital?" He titled his Head and looked confused to the man.
"It's UNBELIEVABLE I. The King of The Underworld! Treated by an human being!" He stood up, on one leg the other one just carefully touching the ground.
"What is YOUR name?" He glared again to the Man. He now saw that the man is way smaller than himself.

Raphael was slowly starting to doubt his temporary hallucination-theory.
That guy apparently had no idea at all what a hospital was, and he had just called himself king of hell.
waiiit...
This couldn't mean his grandmother's old stories had been true after all, could it?
Heaven and hell really existing, along with all those creatures like demons and angels and whatnot?
oh shit...
"Come on now, if we don't get your arm fixed it'll grow back together like that and you won't ever be able to use it again", Raph sighed, growing a bit paler than he already was when he saw how friggin tall that man was.
"And my name is Raphael. Just Raph does the job though. what about you, sir?"

"That's none of your business." He grumpy said. Donnie don't like humans, humans are weak and stupid in his opinion.
But now he's weak like one and he hate it.
"I will follow you human. But I dare to trap me or something like that!" He looked around. Everywhere tall buildings with bright lights and strange carriages.

"Why in all worlds should I try to trap you?", Raphael said with one raised eyebrow, giving the stranger a critical once-over.
"Seriously, I'd be happy if you had never appeared, because lets be honest- a red man with horns and wings and a tail- that will be hard to explain to my landlord."
Sighing, he rubbed the root of his nose for just a moment, trying to regain his countenance.
"you know what? until you deign to tell me your name, I'll just call you Red. Now c'mon, my appartment's right over ther."
He was pointing a nearby house. "You do know it will hurt to get your arm back into shape though, don't you?"

"Listen human, I'm not a weakling, I think I can manage some pain. And...." Donnie scratched his neck with his good arm and looks to the builidng Raph pointed at. " I'm impressed that you're not scarred of me, normally, the doomed souls which were come to hell are scared as hell" he giggled slightly about his pun. "Nevermind, okay Ralph fix this mess of an arm." He slowly followed Ralph to his appartment.
"It looks not that impressive to be honest. Normally I would live in a castle bigger than you can imagine."

"Yeah it's not big, but it's mine and enough for me to live", Raph explained at Red's comment about his Appartment, while He disappeared into the kitchen, where he kept the first aid kit.
Thank God he had payed attention in first aid courses.
As he came back to the demon, he was pushing his glasses back up his nose.
"Believe me when I say I'm internally freaking out about this. But I guess I'm just too tired to external that. Haven't been sleeping the entire week."
He pushed the stranger down on his couch,pushed one hand firmly onto his shoulder and did a quick, hard pull on his hand, causing the bones to snap back into place with a disgusting crunching sound.
Then he quickly splinted and bandaged the arm and got an ice pack from the kitchen.
"Here, for your head. Looks like you're developing a black eye."

" AAARGH URRGH JESUS THAT HURT!" he screamed as his arm got fixed. He looked at his arm with skeptical eyes.
"I don't need a package of ice, it will melt immediately. Look, I don't know why I'm here, I should be dying painfully, but it seems that something went wrong, don't get me wrong I'm really happy that I live, but THIS STUPID BODY WITH POWERS IS USELESS!" He crossed his arms full with anger... but than hissed as he rememberd that his arm is broken.
He looked to Ralph, it seems that he is an intelligent human. He poked Ralph with one finger into his face.
"Why did you bring me here? You could get lots of trouble... I mean I'm the King of Hell, The super maginifcent Overlord!" he smiled with his sharp teeth.

"yeah well, your majesty, you're just a strange man in my world", Raphael clarified, scoffing in a mixture of amusement and being taken aback by the way the red man poked his finger into his face.
He just really needed to get this all straight...
So apparently the guy in his living room was the king of hell.
As it seemed there had been some incident that had made him land here on Earth instead of... Purgatory, or whatever.
And now he was here, basically without any powers but a dangerously eye-catching appearance.
He kind of pitied him, it probably was hell for him to be in a situation like that.
"You know... I'll give you some of my powers", Raph mumbled thoughtfully while he pulled a lighter out of his pocket and lit it. "See? Fire out of nothing. It's not much, but it's...something, I guess."
A faint smirk appeared on his face for a moment, before he turned more serious again. "What's your plan now?"

Donnie looked with sparkling eyes to Ralph. " How did ya did this?!? Are you a wizard?! Show me! I command you to show me this!" His tail waged full with fascination. He stole the lighter from Ralphs hands and looked at this with a concentrate face.
".... I don't know what I should do... I mean... If I would have my powers I would kill and destroy what I want, I would sacrafice stuff and annoy so my stupid dickhead father!" He threw the lighter away as he didn't get it on.
"But... unfortunately I don't have them. Do you know some Sanctuary's where I could ask a Angel or something?"

"hey, my Zippo!", Raphael called out indignantly before he jumped up to retrieve his lighter and lastly sat down beside the demon again, holding up the Zippo.
"Look, you hold it, push your thumb on that little gearwheel there and then just push down so it turns quickly. And- fire."
At his explanations about what he would do with his powers, Raph raised one eyebrow with a challenging grin.
"I for sure won't help you regained your powers if you'd just use them to throw a tantrum against daddy!", He grunted. "But I'll offer you an alternative-
I won't help you to get your powers back, but I will help you to try to find a way to get you back to your father so you can clear it with him, instead of taking your anger out on Innocents. Deal?"
He held his hand out for a handshake to seal the deal. "Deal, Red?"

"BUT.I.WANT.MY.POWERS.BACK!" he grumbled and it looked like he's pounting.
He looked at the tiny human hand. "...My Name is Donnie.... Donnie Darko" he whisperd and took the hand from Ralph and shakes it.
"So, whats your plan? How can I go back to Heaven? I don't like this Worl-" His stomach started to rumble.
"W-What was that?!" he paniced slighlty and looked to his stomach. "Do I die now? Was this just a cruel joke from my dad? I don't want to explode!" He looked scared to Ralph.

"well, nice to meet you then, Donnie", Raphael said with a lighthearted smile.
That probably was what his few friends liked most about him- he was an optimist, and getting him into a bad mood really took something big.
"My plan? Research. The internet. Library. I'm sure we'll find a way."
At Donnie's growling stomach, Raph laughed silently.
That reaction had just been priceless!
"Keep cool, you're just getting hungry", he chuckled. "We could order pizza to eat, if you want. Everyone loves pizza."

"Ugh So it seems that I have now the 'needs' of humans to... magnificent!" he grumbled again, he hates his human life
".... What is P-I-Z-Z-A? Is it like intestines? or organs? Cause I love to eat them, they're so tasty!"
He starred again at Ralphs face, he just want to know what that thing in his face is called...
"So... I can stay here? I mean I could just walk around like I'm normal as you humans.. but I doubt that this will work"

Raphael made a completely disgusted face at Donnie's mention of intestines and organs.
What the hell?!
Who ate stuff like that?!
"Ew. No.", He clarified, quickly went for the phone and ordered five different pizzas- just in case, and to let his new roomie try some different ones.
As he was done ordering, he went back to him to answer his other questions.
"Yeah you can stay, I guess. But try anything funny and the deal is off, Savy?"
He just needed to be sure that he wouldn't wake up with a finger less or something like that...
"What the hell are you ustaring at all the time? My glasses?"
With a grin, he took them off and put them on Donnie's nose.
"The way you see with it is the way I see without it", he explained. "But when I put it on, I can see normally again."

"AHH I'M BLINDED I CAN'T SEE CLEAR! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!?" he scrunched his nose as the glasses were placed on his nose.
He gave the glasses back to Ralph, he didn't likedthem.
"How do ya get the idea that I'll would only eat your finger?" he grins at him
"So, humans need food, sleep, something to drink,uhh " he scrachted his chin. He stood up and hobbles to the kitchen, he opened thr frigde, and closed it again, He tried o study the 'magic' behind the light, which switched on and off.

Raphael couldn't help but laugh at Donnie's reaction to seeing through his glasses, and quickly put them back on his own nose with a lopsided grin.
"Because I for sure taste like dust and paper", he chuckled at his question. "I'm a bookworm, after all!"
As Donnie suddenly started to study the light of the fridge with a completely weirded out expression, Raph just laughed once more.
"See? We humans are capable of much more than you think!"

“Hmpf, let's just eat! I'm hungry... I could eat a whole horse. I can't read your silly language so I won't read a book! Books are boring. Why reading when you could just do the stuff they do!"
He stopped to raise the electricity bill with his fridge playing and placed himself on a chair. The chair made some squeaky noises under his weight. "I don't.know if I should feel hurt that your chair will tell me that I'm too fat" he glared at the chair.

Raphael Just facepalmed.
This would be much harder than expected, to get this red weirdo to understand this world.
Though he was quite certain that he wasn't as evil as he pretended to be. The way he acted with the lighter and the light switch made him seen more like a playful puppy.
"The pizza man should bring the pizza in a couple of minutes", he explained laughing, before a challenging grin appeared on his face.
That guy need to learn to get along in his own he, and reading was a part of that- and he had an idea how to get him to get him to learning it.
"Oh, you know, when you're adult and can't read in our land here, many people think you are stupid. But hey, that's all your decision, dummy."
Shrugging, he turned the TV on.
"Muscles weigh heavier than fat, hunk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back