• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ➳ holy lands | out of character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hiraethe hiraethe irusu irusu athereal athereal caramel caramel logastellus logastellus rennuelaw rennuelaw u k i y o u k i y o madame moiselle madame moiselle HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever Tia the Tired Tia the Tired The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin allure allure n u n c h i n u n c h i elextrified elextrified

sorry if i missed anyone i'm awful i know.

the initial deadline for this is going to be the 19th, hOWEVER. this is just the first date of acceptances so we can maybe get a little movement and keep the momentum going.
the second deadline is for characters that will be eligible for either the quest or the elite squad of hunters (basically the lead hunters).
after this characters can be entered as anyone wants, but they are not eligible for plot important roles.

i'm already in 3 rps and rae is posting a horror interest check like today but i'm watching impulse and now i want to make a roleplay for it but like i feel like i should wait til i finish it at least isjgdmb i hate when things have good plots and i wanna use them smh

I was gonna make my demidaughter differently, but I wasn't feelin it. So now I'm making her all dainty and innocent. Let me know if I need to change anything,

i'm already in 3 rps and rae is posting a horror interest check like today but i'm watching impulse and now i want to make a roleplay for it but like i feel like i should wait til i finish it at least isjgdmb i hate when things have good plots and i wanna use them smh
Do it...
DO IT.

can i handle gming 4 rps tho that's the question i've never been gm (co in the horror case) of more than like 2 at a time. being in them isn't a problem since i only have a bunch of kids here but like??? controlling multiple plot heavy rps??? oh boyo

can i handle gming 4 rps tho that's the question i've never been gm (co in the horror case) of more than like 2 at a time. being in them isn't a problem since i only have a bunch of kids here but like??? controlling multiple plot heavy rps??? oh boyo
You need back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back