• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern hollywood arts: main (open!!)

Characters
Here
MOOD: im asking u out mf

OUTFIT: clothes

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
Winona Winona (Adriane)
LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Seb)
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Chas rolled his eyes and waved his hand at Adriane dismissively. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I just suggested it since he clearly doesn't seem to have a type. Amy and Evie are, like, opposites. In every way." He sighed exasperatedly and crossed his arms, wholly unpleased with his best friend's lack of agreeability. "Don't get your panties in a bunch, I was kidding a little."

His jaw dropped to the floor at her tooth comment. Chas knew if the model had any sense left in that wretched, superficial, vacant skull of hers she would instantly apologize, but here she was kicking him while he was already down. And it was just a lighthearted comment. Chas turned to give her the evil eye as she left, opening his mouth, full of ammo to take the girl down, but stopped himself. What are you thinking? Right now the last thing you need is to lose another ally. Out of a necessity to survive the day, especially with a missing front tooth for the whole world to see, he decided the best course of action was to shut his mouth.

With an indignant moan, the defeated boy marched off to class. God, the last thing he wanted to hear was shit from Trev, but being Charlie's little buddy and all, he'd have plenty of shit to talk in lit class. That was clear enough from the group chat the two had occupied for themselves.

--

Chas exited his class hurriedly, offering his teacher a horrendously fake-nice wave and smile on his way out. He had to find Seb. He'd been off his phone for much of the day, especially concerning Twitter. He was by no means afraid of a fight and actually relished being in the middle of it all, but even Chas Marino was subject to exhaustion. No matter what he said in the main chat, everyone would jump on him in some way or the other. It just wasn't fun being shut down and having everything he said disregarded because he was the resident raging bitch. But he'd have to pop in again eventually just to show them that their tactics wouldn't work forever.

He spotted Seb on his way to his locker and, before letting him even open it up, he approached the boy and grabbed his shoulder. "Hey, we need to talk," he announced seriously, lowering his voice and looking over Seb's shoulder for unwanted attention. The two were practically out to the whole school by now, so there wasn't really much point in hiding, but it still felt gross to be so open in public. With everyone talking about their... ahem... moment, Seb and Chas had become H.A.'s resident lovebirds, whether by their own choice or by gossip and rumors.

"You're coming to the fair with me. I already have your outfit planned, of course. I didn't forget about you or anything." The embarrassment of admitting he thought about Seb never left him, but he did his best to pretend it didn't matter. "And don't even fucking think about making more snaggletooth jokes, I've already gotten an earful from Adriane."

code by valen t.
[/border]

Last edited:
HAND OVER HAND

Chas did startle Seb a little when he grabbed his shoulder, but when Seb spotted him, he couldn't help but smile a bit. Call him an idiot but he couldn't control his reactions. He shoved his phone and book into his locker and closed it gently, his smile falling at Chas' serious tone. Confused, he looked over his shoulder as well, but saw nothing out of the ordinary, so he turned back to Chas with furrowed eyebrows. "Okay..." In the brief moments before Chas explained himself, Seb's mind ran through a number of scenarios in which Chas told him, in various ways, that he didn't want anything to do with the taller boy anymore and that they should never talk again.

Of course, Chas was just being overdramatic, as always. Seb blinked at him, processing the 4 or 5 sentences that were just thrown at him. He decided not to even comment on that last one about his tooth. He chuckled and crossed his arms as he leaned against his locker. "Wow. You know, back in the olden days, people used to ask other people out to places with them. Not just tell them that they were going," he commented pointedly, but his smile gave away the fact that he was more amused than anything. "Am I allowed to veto this outfit?"
Sebastian
MOOD: surprisingly even more improved

OUTFIT: hoodie n jeans

INTERACTIONS: hery hery

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: annoyed

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS: Gen, Ash. geminiy geminiy Winona Winona hery hery elaaraa elaaraa

INT: Mara, Gus, Adriane
tags
TL;DR Juliette's whining about anything and everything.
tl;dr
Juliette
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it.
Her day went as well as it should. This morning Juliette and Nickie had an argument, the brunette couldn't even remember what it was about. But the longer she spent with her cousin the more she tuned her out. After being at HA somewhere around 2 or so years, JJ was immune to Nickie's voice in general by now. Besides that incident. School went on far too long and it wasn't even finished. Juliette just wished she had a button to fast-forward to practice. This place was much more strict than her old school was, granted she was a freshman at the time-- but this time JJ needed to work for her own grades and that wasn't something the brunette excelled on. It wasn't her fault, she just didn't feel like putting the work in. The issue is that she had to if she wanted to continue dance.

This year she was struggling way more than she was the last. She wasn't about to admit that to anyone just yet though.

Or... at all.

She was walking through the halls when Adriane had caught up to her, the girl greeted her with a slight smile and shrugged. "As if I'd ever sit with any of these other bitches, you know sometimes I swear--" Gus had walked up and Juliette cut her words short. It wasn't that she didn't like Gus or anything.

It was that she hated him. Okay, well, JJ hates everyone. That's not the point here. Living with Adriane has been fun, a part of her feels like boys had ruined all of their precious girl time. Cheesy, she knows. But having lived with a guy already, she just automatically assumed boys just ruined everything. The brunette rolled her eyes and mustered up a quick wave and kept her thoughts to herself. JJ really wasn't interested in fighting with him today. "Like I was saying, I wouldn't want to get stuck at a table with Gen,-- or Ash. And those girls believe it or not, are the ones I can tolerate... to an extent." This was typical of Jules.

Rant on and on even if the pair wasn't even listening in the first place, she'd barely notice. Well, that was until she needed an opinion of course. "Right? Okay, I mean I take it back. I like Gen. She's the right kind of bitchy, I'd sit with her no contest. And did you see her outfit last week? It was gorgeous. Don't tell her I said that though, I don't want her to get a big head."

"Oh my god, did I tell you guys what happened with Nickie and I today? It was seriously--"

And of course, just as the reached the cafe doors, yet another someone had decided to join the trio.

Yes, you were interrupting.

The brunette sighed loudly, deciding to cut the conversation short while they made their way into the cafe, finding their table with ease and JJ had somewhat of a pout plastered on her face.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: fashun 💅

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Chas Marino
"Yeah, well get used to it, grandpa. The olden days are far behind us and the future says 'Chas Marino, Lady Killer and Man... Murderer?'" The rich kid stopped to think, not at all phased by Seb's apparent lack of seriousness for the matter, "Bottom line is, everyone thinks we're dating, so I'm working with the options I have here."

Of course the reason was bogus. They'd known each other a good while, but this whole romance thing was brand new. It felt far too soon to be making such bold claims, but the fact that Seb and Chas were now known to be at least somewhat romantically involved wasn't a lie. If he broke it all off right then, then Nate would win. Chas could contain the turmoil of losing Seb within himself, but he couldn't trust Seb not to let it get to him in public. And maybe it was a good excuse to play dress-up with his guy of choice.

"I suppose you could veto the outfit and wear... that." Chas extended his arm and motioned up and down to Seb's rather unremarkable sweatshirt and jeans with a reluctant expression. Chas did have a few designer hoodies in his closet somewhere, but the stupid thing was far too spacious and occupied with clothing to spend all that time going through. Maybe he could make it work. If he bought a sweatshirt he already had at home, who cares? It's his dad's credit card.

"Why don't you pick something and I'll match you instead? We have to match. Please. It's what I live for." He hesitated, then reached his hand out to softly but awkwardly squeeze his hand. The display was fairly discreet, but hopefully displayed enough (shudder) affection to get his point across. He quickly let go, the tips of his fingers grazing Seb's. He looked up to him pleadingly, putting on a mockingly pouty puppy dog face. "Come on. I know you have nothing better to do."

code by valen t.
[/border]

Last edited:
HAND OVER HAND

Seb knew he was overthinking it, but he felt a little disappointed by Chas' words about them dating. "'Thinks'?" He muttered, more to himself than to Chas. it was probably fair enough, considering that they had never really had time to talk about what they actually were now, and it was all pretty confusing. Every time Seb brought it up through text, Chas just said that things were 'different', and they'd leave it at that, but Seb found himself getting a little self-conscious about the whole thing. What if he was more serious about them than Chas was? How would he even start that conversation?

He looked down at himself in confusion. Sure, he wasn't super stylish, but he wore clean clothes, which was the bare minimum. "What's wrong with this?" He clutched his hoodie defensively. It was his favourite hoodie. Sure, the hood was a little worn and there might've been a small hole somewhere but... Seb wasn't a fashionable guy, okay? He didn't think about what he wore. He just... put on clothes. He'd only ever thought about it when he went to the homecoming game, and that was only because he chose what Chas had picked out for him.

He watched, one brow raised, as Chas' hand slowly came into contact with his. To an outside viewer, it probably looked painfully awkward and reluctant, but Seb saw it for what it was. He'd take any display of public affection or acknowledgement of his and Chas' relationship from the other boy at this point. He snorted a little at the not-so-thinly veiled insult that followed, sighing at Chas. "Well, how can I refuse when you're pulling out all the stops to convince me?" He asked sarcastically, then, giving in, "Alright. We'll match."
Sebastian
MOOD: surprisingly even more improved

code by valen t.

MOOD: into the blue again (after the money's gone)

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Chas smiled and shook his head slowly, impressed with the naivete Seb exhibited in regards to general fashion. "You can't just wear whatever to stuff like this. People dress nicer on occasions and if you don't, well, it speaks a lot to your character," he reasoned, looking the tall boy up and down to get a sense of the best fall look on him.

"Great. I knew you'd say yes." In a rather invasive manner, he circled around Seb, poking his sides, stretching his clothes, and pulling his sweatshirt back to read the tag. Yep. He could definitely work with this. With luck, Chas could utilize some sort of fashion trick to make himself taller, while simultaneously making Seb seem shorter. He loathed their height difference and Seb seemed to be aware of the fact. It was practically the only thing he had over him... besides the obvious.

"Mind if we make an appointment with my tailor? I'm sure he can get something back to us if I'm convincing enough. And as you can see, I'm pretty decent with that." He smirked devilishly. Maybe weird hand holding wouldn't work with Geraldo, but a sizeable payment would definitely suffice. "If we see him, just, um... keep the whole 'us' thing to yourself, yeah?"

It was only a matter of time until Chas' family and colleagues would hear the news, but as of now Chas was certain the photo would circulate around the school for a while before it got into the wrong hands. He had to buy enough time as possible before he could figure out a viable strategy for selling the whole 'bisexual or possibly gay thing' to his family, considering it could affect the Marino brand tremendously. At least it would throw a wrench into his prescribed future plan after his failure of an older brother ran off to do something not at all productive for the family, draining their bank account faster than Chas went through bottles of Chanel cologne.

Whatever Seb meant to Chas, he had to play his cards righter than any right he'd done in his life, which, although admittedly few, was still, like, pretty important. "Seb, I'm really counting on you with this. Just bear with me for a little longer."

code by valen t.
[/border]

Last edited:
HAND OVER HAND

Seb rolled his eyes fondly at Chas' confidence. "Yeah, I bet you d- Hey!" He cut himself off as Chas suddenly started poking and prodding at him. Seb just stood there and, well, took it for a while, until he grabbed at Chas' hands with his own and tried to pull them away from his clothes. By the time he was finally able to do that, and now held Chas' hands in between the two of them, Chas was going on about his... tailor? His tailor? Did people seriously have their own tailors? It shouldn't have surprised Seb as much as it did that Chas was probably one of like, three people left on Earth who actually had their own singular person to make and fit clothes for him. It was in moments like these when Seb was reminded just how different they really were.

"Tailor? Um... Shit, yeah, I-I guess." Seb wasn't totally comfortable with the idea. He wasn't self-conscious or anything, but he couldn't really imagine anything more awkward than someone taking your measurements and telling you what to wear to make yourself look the best. He supposed that he'd endure, for Chas' sakes, but he didn't have high hopes. His heart hurt a little when Chas asked him to keep the truth about them under wraps. Not because Seb was offended; far from it. But Seb was out. He'd been through the doubting, the denying, the secrecy, and he knew how much it sucked. He knew that that was what Chas was going through, and he doubted being outed by those stupid photos made it any easier. At least Seb's coming out, as anticlimactic as it was, was on his own terms.

Seb sighed softly, and held Chas' hands for a moment longer. "Chas, it's okay. Of course I won't mention anything if you don't want me to." Hesitantly, he let the other boy's hands go, knowing that the combination of sweet words as well as physical affection would probably overwhelm him or send him running for the hills. "I know that... coming out, or whatever you wanna call it, it's hard. I get it. Take your time. I'll still be here. There's... There's nothing to bear with."
Sebastian
MOOD: bb

code by valen t.

Kane Blackmore

It’s going down like I told you.

Kane:
Today was a bad day, Kane decided as he stomped down the halls to lunch, arms crossed and usually bright smile gone. A horrible day, really. Classes were boring at best, his friends, if he could even call them that were being asses. What had changed so drastically while he was gone that he had just...lost all respect in the school? At least from the people that mattered, that is. On top of all that, he had just found out that he had an essay to write that was due tomorrow, and his mother was bugging him to release another song to correspond with her big press conference later this week.

Kane pushed open the doors to the cafeteria, frowning as he realized that he was one of the first people there. His frown deepened as he noticed Magnolia, the new girl, sitting alone at the table where he and his friends usually sat. He approached the brunette, pulling a cocky smile onto his face before leaning over the table in front of her.

“Magnolia Fields, right?” He asked her, grinning. “You’re in my seat,” he added, jerking his chin at her, allowing his grin to turn feral, unrefined. Her green eyes turned on him in a panicked expression, light a deer in headlights, and her mouth fell open as garbled words attempted to make their way out.

Kane sighed, sliding into the seat in front of him. “Relax, Maggie babe. I was only joking,” he told her, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair. When would his friends get there? A startled laugh made its way out of Maggie’s mouth, and she finally smiled at him warily.

“Oh,” she said, her face turning beet red. “I...okay,” she trailed off, looking down at her lap. Sighing again, Kane pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through the Twitter chat, where nothing interesting was occurring. It was a shame, really. Sitting there with Maggie was extremely awkward.

Interactions/Mentions: n/a Mood: Here. Outfit: Here

Last edited:
fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 12:23 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
... trevor callaghan ...
MOOD

blazing it to forget everything for a little bit

rachel, back-backseat

TAGS

ash and charlie (mentioned); interactions: open

Trevor couldn’t say that he wanted to be here right now, but he also couldn’t say that he didn’t expect to be here. It wasn’t something that Trevor didn’t enjoy doing— after all, it was one of his favorite hobbies— but it always got a bit of a letdown when he had to get reclusive to do it. Plus, when he had to go and smoke in his van, it made the thing smell like weed.

Yes, that was where he was now: in Rachel, four-twenty blazin’ it before it was even the noontimes in an attempt to keep himself from losing his mind. He was lucky enough to have claimed a spot for Rachel this year that was rather secluded, so he didn’t have to worry as much about getting caught as he had freshman year. Then again, freshman year, he was an even worse driver than he was currently, and his dumb ass didn’t understand that smoking in plain sight wasn’t exactly the best idea. Like, yeah, no, genius, he didn’t have an entire van to himself or anything. Jeez. (This was one of the many reasons why he had been— and still was— “on thin ice” with the school.)

Coming out here had become a routine, much to Trevor’s disgruntlement. He could recall when little Seanny Callaghan, age boyo, hardly pubescent, insufferable , had nearly choked and vomited on a weak blunt in the back of a senior’s Buick because they thought it was funny to “bully the uptight underclassman”. He spoke and thought of those days as if they were long gone, but, as he sighed out the smoke from his last puff, he realized, once again, that freshman year was just two years ago.

He really wished he could go back to then. He didn’t have too much to worry about back then; he was just a socially awkward, uptight clean freak with bad grades, a foul mouth, a proclivity towards running from his problems. He was immature, couldn’t handle anyone telling him what to do, and was, generally, rather intolerable. He kept to himself and only spoke when spoken to or about. The only good thing about him was that he could write, and that was…literally just about it.

Come to think of it, maybe he wasn’t too different. What was he now? Slightly more charming? He figured that that came with learning how to get words from the page to his lips— and also with the production of more testosterone, which gave him more need to learn how to talk to girls. Slightly less uptight? Well, here he was, smoking in his van because he had to deal with his classmates whose names he didn’t want to even try to think about because he didn’t want to risk having an aneurysm— and here because…of her. And his problems?

…Can it, you.

He sighed softly, shifting his bent knees slightly. He did not fully fit in the back row of seats in his van because of his “bean man” body, but laying like this was more comfortable (and less risky) than smoking in the driver’s seat.

His phone was buzzing off of the hook from its spot on the floorboard. Brr, brr, brr, brr, brr, brr, brr, brr…brrbrrbrrbrrr— it was so feckin’ annoying. People who stayed glued to their phones all day and determined to battle away on their keyboards and screens…he didn’t understand them. He got on there to chill, he came out mad.

He felt tempted to look at it now, though. Listen, his weed was in hand— well, between fingers, in roll, but— so he was going to be plenty soothed. Probably not, but he could tell himself that, yeah.

But the last time that he’d looked at it— back in the period before lunch— Charlie had talked to him about her, and it had ended up being another reason for him to come out here and smoke.

He wished that he had the balls to go up to her and wrap her in his arms and tell her to shh, she wasn’t this or that or this or that, and just stand there like that. Just hold her.

He wished he could tell her just how much she meant to him without having to be so…vague.

With a sigh, he held down his power button and slid his finger across the screen.

He didn’t need that. He was fine. He…was…fine…

...enough. If he went to go find her, it would do nothing but make everything worse.

So he was fine.

Even if his damn overbearing self wanted to go lie down on a busy highway.

Shut up. This all was too confusing.

It was better to just not think at all.

But that was hard for an overthinker.

And so he sat here.

And thought.

Too much.

About too little.

And he hoped that no one came to interrupt it.

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 7:45 AM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
Adriane
INTERACTIONS

JJ, Gus, Mara

MENTIONS

Nickie, Ash, Gen

Before JJ could even finish her full train of thought, Gus was coming up and interrupting their conversation. She looked over at her friend, her lips pulling back into the faintest form of a smile before returning back to her normal expression -- which, of course, was just a lack of expression. "Of course you can, love," she told Gus before returning her attention to JJ. Gus was sweet and all, but JJ had her heart -- mainly because the younger girl could keep up with her bitching. Gus was too... soft.

She walked along with JJ and Gus while the other girl complained and bitched about the others she risked having to sit with. "I don't know how you tolerate Ash, but Gen isn't too bad," Adriane said with a sigh. In fact, aside from JJ, Gen was probably her favorite girl here. Not just because of the occasional hookup, but because she actually had talent, skill, and grace -- unlike most of the students that had been pity let into the school. Like the crack addict.

"But the others?" Her nose wrinkled in disgust minisculely. "I don't know how you stand them in cheer, especially with Nickie as captain." She let out a small scoff of disgust and shook her head. Adriane would probably end up stabbing someone with a stiletto if she had to deal with the cheer team, which was part of the reason she wasn't on the team.

She glanced over as Mara popped up, wrapping her arms around Gus. One eyebrow rose a bit before her expression fell flat again. "Well you're here now, so you might as well sit with us." Adriane stated flatly as she took her seat beside JJ.

"Please do go on. What happened with you and Nickie?"

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 7:45 AM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
Jace
INTERACTIONS

Rome

MENTIONS

N/A

In the West household, it was important to note that crying was adamantly not allowed. Well, it was allowed, but no one should know about it. Whereas his sister hid behind a fake smile and a mask of "I'm fine," Jace had chosen a different route -- he became good at crying softly, quietly, in his bedroom where no one could hear him. Pillows were particularly good for muffling crying.

So when it came to others crying, Jace didn't know how to react. His breath quickened a bit more -- to be fair, it was already fairly fast -- and he wondered what his parents would do in this type of situation. His dad would smack him on the back and say "suck it up." His mother would... she would...

Well, it wouldn't be pretty. After the apple juice incident, Jace had learned to never, ever, ever cry around their mother. Ash still had the scar on the back of her hand from it.

Which meant...

What was he supposed to do?

The music still quietly played near his ears. Although he could barely hear the words, he could hear the faint hum of the tune and Jace knew the songs well enough to know exactly what was being played. The lyrics played through his head and distracted him a bit. He tried to steady his ragged breathing, but that was easier said than done.

Breathe in... breathe out....

Jace made his way towards the small boy against the wall. Slowly, hesitantly, he leaned back against the wall and slid down to the ground beside Rome. What was he supposed to do now? Talk? Put his arm around Rome? He didn't really know and instead, he settled for pulling his legs towards his chest. One hand rested awkwardly on the ground and the other hand reached up and pulled at the familiar yellow beanie. His fingers rubbed the fabric together while he focused on the ground in front of him.

"I... I uhh... you... umm... s-sorry," he stuttered. His fingers started to tap against the cool floor beneath them. A steady little rhythm, a little melody that played in his head and went along with the tune thrumming at his ears. Jace was starting to relax. Kind of. Relax was kind of a strong word, to be perfectly honest. "You... t-talk... wanna talk... about it...?"

location?
Home, then school
interactions?
fin fin Kio.exe Kio.exe Winona Winona
mood?
Happy
outfit?
Xoxo
Other:
Nothing—Will Cooper
william cooper.

Will waved at Jordan as his friend came over, sighing as he remarked on Sophia’s apparent attractiveness. Will and Sophia were practically siblings, so he certainly didn’t see her as everyone else did. Sure, she was beautiful but he didn’t just go around announcing it.

Laughing, Will shook his head. “Sophia, this is Jordan. Jordan, Sophia,” he said, looking between the two. “I thought you would know each other, you know, since she’s been going here since freshman year,” he added, stuffing his notebook into his backpack. The bell for lunch would ring any minute now, and Will was starving. Not to mention that he’d promised to meet Kane for lunch. Somehow his roommate always got to the cafeteria first, no matter how early Will left. Being late was just life for him, he guessed.

Will had seen Kane briefly that morning, before falling promptly back asleep, and the older boy seemed...troubled. Agitated. Will assumed that he was tired from his long trip home from Chicago, but now he was sure it was something else entirely. Could this have to do with Jace? While Kane’s interest in Jace West was well known to all except Jace himself, Will couldn’t understand it. Will and Jace were tentative friends, sure, but Will was friends with everyone. And Ash’s brother didn’t seem to care for Kane nearly as much as the latter did. Or at all, really.

Kane’s mother calling him every three minutes to harass him didn’t help much either. Will couldn’t imagine living with the constant pressure of the judgement of not only his parents, but his peers as well. Will wasn’t stupid, contrary to popular belief, and he knew that the weight of maintaining a self assured facade took its toll on Kane.

Pushing the thoughts from his mind, Will stood, offering his hand first to Sophia, then to Jordan. God, he was thankful for the monotony of his life.
Lunch Time.
coded by incandescent

location?
School
interactions?
fin fin
mood?
Here
outfit?
XOXO
Sophia Madden.

Sophia smirked at Jordan as the boy came over, commenting on her hair. Her snow white hair was her pride and joy, though it had certainly earned her more than a few questioning stares. After Will introduced her to Jordan, she accepted his offered hand and stood, crossing her arms and leaning against the arm of the couch.

“I’m a big girl, William. I am perfectly capable of introducing myself to a pretty boy like Jordan,” she purred, smiling up at the newcomer. Sticking out her perfectly manicured hand, her grin widened. “Sophia Madden. And you must be Jordan Harris. William here has told me so much about you, so I’m kinda offended you haven’t heard about me yet. I’m kind of a big deal,” she added, with a wink in Jordan’s direction.

She blew a stray hair out of her face before continuing. “Mirage, huh? That’s a new one. I might just go as her for Halloween,” she said, her thoughts racing as she attempted to put the outfit together in her head. Of course her and Morrigan were supposed to go as the Powerpuff girls, but that could change. Besides, Mor was a brunette. Totally not Bubbles material. Maybe she’d get Adriane in on the plan too. It could be interesting.

Suddenly, the bell for lunch rang and Sophia straightened, looping her arm through Will’s and offering Jordan her other one. “Come on, lunch time. Let me feel special and walk into the cafeteria with two pretty boys on my arms,” she told them, smirking.

Her headache was long gone.
Yeah, I’m hot.
coded by incandescent

Zephyr
INTERACTIONS

Mike

MENTIONS

N/A

TAGS

ditto ditto

What the fuck was wrong with people?

Why did they keep thinking he should thank Mike for what he'd done to Ronnie? He hadn't... look... yeah, Zephyr had wanted to kiss Ronnie for a really long time, but not like that. Not when she was drunk and upset and he regretted it so fucking much. So the last thing he wanted to do was thank the pipsqueak in front of him.

The idea of punching him fleeted through Zeph's head for a moment, but that really wasn't the boy's style. His style wasn't fighting at all -- Zephyr had never even been in a fight.

But boy, the more Mike ran his mouth, the more Zeph really, really considered giving it a try. It couldn't be that hard, could it? Just... form a fist and send it through his face. Plus, if Zeph just straightened up, Mike wouldn't even be able to reach his face. But the little dude looked scrappy and even with the difference in height, Zeph was fairly sure he couldn't take Mike in a fight.

"Why..." Zeph started to talk, but then his words just ended in a defeated sigh. He brought one hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose while his face scrunched up and he tried to do his best to stay calm. Finally, with a heavy sigh, his hand fell away from his face and he looked back down at Mike, clearly annoyed.

"You're a really shitty person, Mike." He stated bluntly -- and Zeph hadn't been planning on saying that, so the words tumbled out of his mouth totally unwillingly and for a moment, Zeph didn't know what to say. He should stop talking right then and there, but he couldn't help himself. "I could stand here all day and list out all the reasons that make you such a shitty person, but there's no point. You already know all of them, don't you?"

Nate
INTERACTIONS

Trevor

MENTIONS

Evie, Chas

TAGS

ditto ditto

They were looking into it.

That's what the office had told him when Nate was called down there. They were going to be looking into the allegations that Chas had levered against him. Nate had felt like he was fourteen again, sitting in the police station, with his gaze settled on the desk in front of him as they discussed the allegations with him. Discussed what they were going to do.

Fuck him. Looking into it was what people said when they were gathering evidence. It's what they said when a decision had already been made, so Nathan Woods might as well pack his bags and go back home to Kansas.

It wasn't like he would really miss anyone here, to be honest. Nate had managed to keep a distance between himself and everyone around him. He'd kept that little bit of distance, that bubble of his up, and no one had infiltrated it. Nathan had succeeded in the one that he wanted more than anything else -- and that was to be left alone. Especially after what had happened with Chas in his first year here. He'd... yeah, okay, he'd had a problem and without the rehab, he'd be dead. No doubt.

But Chas didn't have to go to the fucking school. Not when Nate was already on the brink of being sent to prison or military school. That's what it had been -- that's what had made Nate lash out at his old best friend. He'd been like a cornered, fearful dog, and he'd lashed out at the closest person -- and that had been Chas.

Well, fuck him, anyway.

Nate would go home and Nate would be fine.

Nate wouldn't miss anyone.

Except that... then... why was it that when he thought about that, about the idea of going back to Kansas, he felt... something empty inside of him almost? A little tugging at his heart that kept him rooted here in LA.

He fucking knew what it was, but he didn't want to admit it.

Even as the DMs rolled in. From Minerva. From Gus. From Evie herself. All about one thing.

You have feelings for her.

That's what all the messages said, over and over again, and Nate could deny it. Nate could deny it to them and to an extent, he could deny it to himself. He could deny it to himself and say that they were just friends, they were just hookups... except that he knew that wasn't true. If it was true, he wouldn't be going to the fair with her. He wouldn't be getting dressed up for Halloween for her. Nate wouldn't feel that tugging in his chest that wanted to keep him rooted here in LA.

Fuck this.

By time lunch rolled around, Nate was stressed. He headed out of the school and into the parking lot. He went to his car, popped open the door, and searched through the center console. Through the glove department. Where was his fucking emergency joint? He always kept one in here for times such as this.

Fuck, fuck, FUCK.

Angrily, Nate straightened up and slammed the door to his car shut when he realized it wasn't there. His gaze scanned the parking lot and fell on one lonely little fucking pedovan. There was only one guy in this whole godforsaken school that was dumb enough to drive a van, and that guy just so happened to always have weed on him. Nate barely knew his name, but he didn't need to know Trist-- ... Tren-- Trevor. Yeah, that's it. He didn't need to know Trevor's name to take his weed.

So Nate stormed his way across the parking lot until he was at the van. Maybe on a normal day, he would've sent Trevor a text, or politely knocked on the door.

But today, he was mad.

Nate pounded his fist against the window.

"Trevor, I know you're in there. Open the fuck up and give me your weed. It's Nate."

He waited until the door opened and then wasted no time in snatching the joint right out of Trevor's hand. Nate took a drag on the joint, inhaling deeply until the smoke filled his lungs, and then exhaled slowly. Yeah. Okay. He was feeling better already as he repeated the action a second time, and then a third time.

"Chas fucking sucks." He stated. Nate, normally not a talker of many words, suddenly found himself unable to contain his feelings and emotions and now, he was angrily ranting to some guy who's name he barely knew. "Sisters fucking suck. But you know what sucks more than anything else? Fucking girls."

Nate leaned against the side of the van and held the blunt out for Trevor to take back. He was shaking his head as the same thought kept repeating through his head -- the thing that had been on his all mind all day, all weekend, the one person that he had done his best to convince himself was nothing more than a simple hookup.

Evie.

"Girls suck. You start off with a simple hookup. Have fun once, decide to do it again, but it's dumb. Because then you start talking, and then you start staying the night after fucking, and then the next thing you know, they're inviting you to shit as their 'date.' Not because there's any feelings involved -- she'll remind you of that -- but it's just so they look 'good' or fucking whatever dumb ass excuse they're trying to come up with." Nate was still shaking his head.

"One night stands. That's where I went wrong. I went from one night stands to hooking up with Evie over and over again. You know how many girls I turned down so I could sleep with her? Fucking stupid." Nate shook his head. He held his hand out for the blunt and once he had it, he was quick to take another hit before passing it back to Trevor. "It's fucked up, you know? Because she's still fucking Dei. She's going to go back to Dei and I've known she would the whole time. I was just a distraction and now here I am, being dragged around like fucking arm candy or some shit just for her to go back to Dei."

Nate, finally, actually looked down at Trevor now that he was finished ranting about his hatred of females. "You fuck around, don't you? Word of advice: don't do hookups. One and done. You hang around too long, you'll start getting soft and it's not worth it."

Last edited:
MOOD: please end me

OUTFIT: this

basics
MENTIONS: mara, javi, kane, nate, adri and jj

INT: elaaraa elaaraa geminiy geminiy Winona Winona
tags
TL;DR gus wants to die and is skipping school to go home
tl;dr
augustus
you know they say that i am better now
gus placed his hands on mara's as she hugged him from behind. a smile formed on his face as he let his head lean against hers. "alamara," gus hummed her name in content. he knew everyone called her mara, but he adored her name. gus thought her name was so beautiful, he couldn't resist saying her full name whenever addressing her. mara was a good friend of gus', being in the plastics department of course they'd be close. but mara always seemed to know when something was up and always offered to get away. he loved her dearly, especially since they were both physically affectionate.

he gave a nod to adri, as she officially let him and mara join the two for lunch. he knew not a lot of people like adriane; he knew that she was bitchy to a lot of people, but gus knew her beyond that. he stuck up for her when people would come after her, which happened pretty often, unfortunately. adri never seemed to let anyone in, but to each their own. gus wasn't one to force anyone to befriend adri and he wasn't going to force adri to befriend anyone. needless to say, gus was used to adri's bitching. that didn't mean he liked it.

so when the four of them sat at the lunch table, jj and adri bitching about something, he made sure to sit next to mara. gus' hand casually fell to mara's. thigh, his thumb making mindless circles while his other hand scrolled through his phone. twitter would be the downfall of this school, but it was certainly entertaining. however, this particular twitter conversation caused gus the most amount of anger he'd felt in a long time.

gus had been trying to help kane get over his weird crush on jace, who obviously didn't even care about him in a platonic way. all day, gus was stressing to kane how gus cared about him and how he'd be kane's new best friend. but then a dumb conversation about people being the other's favorites and suddenly kane was hung up on jace all over again, ignoring jace and even calling him a liar. if there was one thing augustus jace was not, it's a liar. gus prided himself on telling the truth in every situation.

so when kane came at him, on the main twitter, about how gus had someone else as his favorite, so many things were going through his head. he knew he should't have told kane that he and nate were fucking. he just knew it, why the hell did he say that ? it was supposed to be a secret. now, everyone was asking about it. gus' hand left mara's leg as he began to furiously text with both thumbs, head down and completely out of the loop of the current, present world. it didn't surprise him when mara sent him a private message, asking to get fucked up.

and he was going to, he was going to meet up with mara and javi at the hollywood sign and get completely and utterly fucked up. but then gen johannes came into his dms. boy did augustus love genevieve johannes. she was in plastics with gus and boy did gen love her plastics. she seemed to have a special connection with everyone in plastics, and she cared so much about all of them. so it didn't come to much surprise to gus when now gen was coming into his dms. she talked him off the ledge of going and getting fucked up beyond belief.

gus was in a bad place. he felt the only thing he could do was die to make everything okay. he didn't mean that as a joke, gus had a past of this kind of behavior. and after dealing with the meltdown back home? yeah, gus really wished gen didn't talk him down. he wished he was going to the hollywood sign and falling off. first, his roommate and hookup couldn't give two shits about him, even after he said he wasn't coming home. and then, someone gus considered to be a good friend was ignoring his feelings and everything was piling up on him. gus felt those feelings coming back. he had been back one day and he wanted to end it all. sometimes he hated this school.

but then again, he currently hated mississippi. his parents made him feel like a dog. they had been getting all the money from his photoshoots that it changed them. to what, gus didn't know, but he didn't like it. as soon as he got home, he was ready for warm hugs and going to the beach, like the good ol days. instead, his parents bombarded him with "why aren't you working?" and "you're not making any money here!" it confused him. his parents were not like this. after a big, heated argument, he heard his mother physically say the words "what good are you if you're not making money?" his own parents only saw him as a money maker, and not even their son anymore. however, gus spent the rest of the week in mississippi, while his parents knew, just to annoy them more.

but gus was tired. he was tired of being another pretty face. he was tired of being ignored and forgotten about. gus was just... tired. he was always so calm and mild mannered that he got swept under the rug. he was so used to keeping his head down and just working, making nice with everyone. but what was the point if no one honestly cared about more than his face?

so, when toni, his best friend, finally joined twitter and convinced him to just come back to their place and smoke, gus could not think of anything better. he was scared of running into nate, especially after gen had pried it out of him, but gus just wanted to forget everything. he wanted to stay in bed, quite possibly forever, and not remember anything.

so, off he went to his house, ditching the rest of the school day, and hoping a car would hit him on his way home.
code by valen t.

MOOD: my saddle

OUTFIT: clothes... but make it shirtless

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Chase)
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Javier Cervantes
Javi's heart skipped a beat as Chase pulled him inside, a brief flash of panic washing over his face. His body went next to limp in response to his body being dragged, his intense gaze remaining locked on the boy. He bit his lip, unable to contain how obviously he was looking forward to this. "Well aren't you eager, Cha-" The distance between their lips was closed in an instant, prompting Javi to take control of his momentary surprise and send his hands all over the smaller boy's body.

It was perfect. Chase wasn't afraid to cut to the chase, a trait Javi had found unfortunately too uncommon in his many... conquests. Time stood still. Or it moved really fast. There was no clock in the janitor's closet, not that Javi minded missing class to get to know Chase better. The closet was covered with a light coating of dust, which was ironic in itself, but Javi didn't have the IQ nor the required focus to appreciate it. It was cluttered with clunky carts and signs and shelves, which made dull thuds as Javi pulled Chase toward the back of the room. It was definitely less romantic and saucy than the movies had made it out to be, but Javi would have been able to deal if it weren't for the cold, rough concrete floor they'd be seated on in just a few moments.

The muscled boy released Chase, pushing him away with a tiny fraction of force. "I've been waiting for this all weekend," he breathed, his sultry eyes still fixed onto him. Javi removed his own shirt, then Chases', and closed in on the boy with a wide, smug grin spread cheek to cheek.

--

The longer Javi remained seated up against the cold, definitely not air-conditioned walls of the janitor's closet (what kind of rich kid school is this!?) the less it bothered him. He picked up his phone and checked the time. Javi didn't have the time frame of the school schedule committed to memory, but it was certain that the two of them had definitely missed at least first period.

The bulk of said period was mostly spent sitting and idly chatting as Javi scrolled through his social medias. "Fucking shit... Briar?" he muttered to himself, scowling at the tiny screen resting in his hands, "Only a few days and she's completely lost it." Well, she hadn't really. She brought up a lot of good points in the Twitter, at least in Javi's opinion, but her preexisting beef with Charlie, coupled with Gen's ferocious remarks and the entire student body's general disdain for her manner of speaking, had seemingly gotten the best of her.

What did she do wrong again? Javi couldn't recall how the whole thing even started. He had previously learned to choose his words carefully online, considering one slipup could easily spiral into a giant spectacle given very minimal conditions in H.A. The Twitter was a slippery slope, that much was clear. Despite the heated argument he had gotten into prior to the whole Briar thing, Javi had managed to make allies out of Gus and Kane, perhaps to the chagrin of Gen. She'd come around. Javi could tell she and her brother weren't inherently bad; he would just have to play by their rules... for now.

"Chasey, c'mere," Javi ordered with a smile. He stretched and yawned, then scooted closer to the dark-haired boy. He'd have to get up soon. And probably put a shirt on. If any of the faculty caught wind of his and Chase's exchange in the closet (also ironic, or not... Javi really wasn't one to comment on literary devices) he'd be kicked out of the school faster than he'd made it in.

The boy rummaged through his bag for his deep red dab pen sitting in a pretty little plastic baggie. The school day had barely started and he was already contemplating getting really, really baked. The sex was good and all, but nothing could replace the value of a good smoke to Javi. Good ol’ Bartholomew also didn’t talk back, which was definitely a nice touch. He held the baggie up for a moment, then shook his head and put it back in his backpack. There was no telling how many smoke alarms they could afford around this place. And Javi couldn’t stand the idea of ending up as one of the stupid kids he made fun of for getting caught vaping in the bathroom. Well, that and the whole “one infraction from being expelled” thing. He could only assume he was that close, at least. He had yet to gain a reputation among the staff like at his old schools. But it seemed H.A. took disciplinary action real seriously.

"This place is fucking weird, dude. I might need an actual tour around here if I'm gonna get the hang of everything." He chuckled lightly. "Preferably a tour of the halls Gen walks the least. That girl'd bite off my johnson given the chance. Ah, and where are the smoke spots? You people have those here, right?”
code by valen t.

Last edited:

OUTFIT: xoxo
basics

dei
gen
chas
seb

mentions

nate Winona Winona
kai elaaraa elaaraa
interactions
Evelyn Sinclaire
evie ~ eighteen ~ senior ~ plastics; fashion
As Evelyn waited for Nate to give her an honest answer, she tried to read his emotions. Nate wasn't easy to ready because he seemed to be entirely too good at blocking out how he felt and replacing it with a blank stare. As much as he tried to do that with this, she could tell it had bothered him and she wasn't taking his brushing it off as an option. She didn't want him to open up to her for some gossip or just to be in the mix, she was genuinely worried about him. Of course, as if on cue, Kai waltzed up and she saw Nate's relief. It was obvious that she would drop it now that someone else was there. Still, despite the interruption, Kai's presence was a welcome one. He was one of her best friends and she hadn't seen him in a while so she'd actually missed him.

"He what? He did not actually punch a wall, did he? Bloody hell," she shook her head. "He wanted to fight Nate, then got mad when I left with Nate instead of staying behind with him," she almost added a 'nothing new' to the end but refrained. As Kai's attention zeroed in on Nate though she couldn't help but think about it. Did she feel bad? Maybe a little. Evelyn knew that in Kordei's mind she had picked Nate over him and maybe that was partially true but she'd also just not wanted to deal with him being such a dick. Whatever. That wasn't her problem. They were hooking up with no strings attached and that was a choice she kept bringing up to remind him. In all honesty, Evie knew that going back to Dei was toxic, something she was sure Gen would bring up when they met, but it was better than the alternative...wasn't it?

When Nate's name was called over the intercom, a flash of concern appeared on her face. Nate didn't say much about it but as he went to turn away he gave them a smile and she just knew it was forced. "You missed a hell of a lot, luv," she told Kai as her gaze shifted to him. She then began to fill him in on the HA drama from the Chas and Seb thing to the Chas and Nate thing all the way to the events that had happened with her and Dei. "And before you say it, yes, I know you hate him," she added with a playful laugh. Evie knew full well that none of her friends were fans of her ex, for various reasons, each valid. "So, now you are caught up on the latest bullshit here at HA," she rolled her eyes. "Welcome back, right?" she added in a teasing tone, nudging him lightly.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: hungry, focused

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS: Adriane, Chanel

INT: Winona Winona elaaraa elaaraa
tags
TL;DR Alex is busy stuffing her face and focusing on a script that needs her attention.
tl;dr
Alejandra
I mean I could but why would I want to?
Lunch time.

Alex's favorite time of day, really.

Everyone ate outside or in the cafeteria, and those who felt like playing hooky decided to eat off campus. That meant Alex had about a half an hour of alone time. Was it loser-like to enjoy lunch in a classroom by herself? Maybe. Did she consider herself a loser? Definitely not. Alex shoved at least twelve French fries into her mouth before dusting off her hands with a napkin and continuing her work. Her fingers tapped against the keyboard almost as fast as her mind was running.

Exactly twenty-two different scenes was running around in her head and yet only one word kept repeating.

Patience.

Patience.

Patience.

She needed patience to write what she needed now, so she could get to the parts she craved to write later. It was all about perfection here. See, that 'p' word was something Alex didn't have. The brunette was never the type to sit and twiddle her thumbs whenever something important came up-- and this was important. Maybe, just maybe if Alex tries hard enough, she could write something a little more worthy of gaining the scholarship to the department she actually wanted, well, maybe she could turn life around here. Not to say life here was hell, but the model part of it was. There was only so many smiles she could force and so little cheeseburgers in the model world that Alejandra couldn't eat.

Alex leaned away from the laptop with a heavy sigh, glancing at the food beside the desk before taking a swig of the overly-sweetened soda beside her. Models couldn't eat like this all the time. She knew that, and... there might've been more than one occasion where her dress didn't exactly zip all the way. Alex pulled the soda away from her mouth and eyed the food, wondering if this lunch was worth the backlash she'd get from Adriane or Chanel in the future.

"Oh who gives a shit."

Alex loves food, and she means love.

If anyone believed she was about to choose those skinny bitches over a damn cheeseburger, their odds would be better taking Satan to dinner and expecting him not to steal your soul.

Within seconds, the brunette had a burger in one hand while the other scrolled on the mousepad searching for any imperfections on the tiny screen.
code by valen t.

Jack Hill

What’s wrong?

Jack:

The periods leading up to lunch passed in a blur. A loud, nerve wracking blur. Now, as he slid into the seat next to Kane, he took a minute to breath, inhaling deeply through his nose and letting it out slowly through his mouth. Maggie was there too, sitting across from Kane. Jack grinned at the brunette, waving hello before turning to Kane.

“Oy, mate. How are you? How was Chicago, yeah? Surely you got up to some mischief you dog,” Jack said, grinning, scanning the lunch room for anyone else they knew. He knew better than to ask what was wrong right now, especially in front of Maggie, but Jack could see it in Kane’s every facial expression. Something was bothering him.

Things had been tense in the school lately. Jack hadn’t a clue why, but that’s just how it was. It made him uncomfortable, ever the peacemaker. The number of fights and arguments he’d had to mediate was insane. That was the problem, when you were the go to guy for everyone. People expected you to solve their problems. But this was Kane. His friend needed people to solve his problems. It was endearing, really, how naive Kane was. Especially considering who he was and what he meant to the school. There were days, where that goofy, innocent side of him was gone, replaced by a calculating force of nature. Days like today. But for the most part, Kane was like the class pet, and not even in a bad way.

“Where’s your lunch, Maggie? I was going to go out and get something, if you want, I can pick something up for you,” Jack said, turning to Magnolia. He didn’t want to leave Kane there, but he was hungry and it looked like Maggie was too. Perhaps he’d wait until their other friends got there.
————
Interactions/Mentions: Kio.exe Kio.exe Mood: Hungry Outfit: here Other: Happiness—Jack Hill

Oliver James

Why.

Oliver:
Oliver James had a bad habit of shutting people out. Not that he’d ever admit it, of course. He had a good reason for it, however. People got hurt around him. They always did. Like Rosalie…

As he strode into the cafeteria, he pushed the thoughts from his mind. It was a dangerous, dangerous thing to go down that path, especially here at school. He closed his eyes for a second, and when he opened them, he walked to the empty table he sat at everyday. His hands, clothes and hair were scattered with dark paint, and he was sure there was some on his face as well. Oh well, all part of the art. Oli took a minute to pull out his phone, scrolling through the Twitter chat. It was particularly turbulent today, and Kane was complaining, once again, about “not being someone’s favourite. The guy needed to grow up and get over himself, and he told him so. Only to have Gen verbally assault him through the screen. It was comical, really, how much the school cared for the man baby. Only God knew why. He was irresponsible, immature, and couldn’t make his own decisions. Not to mention that he acted like the world revolved around him.

As Oliver looked over at Kane now, where he sat with a group of his friends, he rolled his eyes. People really didn’t see it, did they? Whatever. He pulled his sketchbook out of his bag as well as his preferred graphite pencils and began pondering what he’d do for this newest commission. It was a mural, in the library down the street. Oliver had only ever done a mural once before, and he’d got in trouble. Big trouble. It was vandalism, the American police had claimed, when he’d been found passed out under the overpass. The mural had been one of his finest works. Even if he’d almost lost his visa because of it, and all thanks to one spectacular drug trip. RNA, as Kane called it.

While he sketched, not eating, he kept an eye on the chat, frowning as Mariana defended him, once again. God, people were confusing. Now for the colour scheme. Dark or light? Oliver couldn’t concentrate on one single thing, and for a minute he simply placed his head in his hands. Why couldn’t it have been him, on that beach trip? Why was he here, and Rosalie gone? The world certainly loved her better. He loved her better.

Interactions/Mentions: Winona Winona geminiy geminiy jasmyn jasmyn Mood: Here. Outfit: Here

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 12:23 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
... michael reid ...
MOOD

pissed. venting. letting it all hang out.

hallway near caf

TAGS

zeph Winona Winona

“You’re a really shitty person, Mike.”

Michael’s brows flicked up, and he let out a soft scoff, looking away from Zeph and shifting his feet. Kid had balls, that was for sure, but a brain? Mike couldn’t say that he had one. If he thought this through, he would realize that he should, in fact, be thanking him, not insulting him.

But it wasn’t like Mike hadn’t heard this before. Or told this to himself before.

And it wasn’t like he wasn’t feeling that way right now, deep down, beneath all this “I’m so proud, not regretful” façade.

“You think I need you telling me I’m a really shitty person? You really think I need that? Did your dumbass just realize this?” Mike scoffed. “Yeah, I know all of the reasons,” he said, not looking at Zeph and instead focusing on a thing to the wall beside him. “How could I not? I’ve been dealing with myself my entire life. Unlike you, I’m not a dumbass— just an ass.” His eyes met Zephyr’s, and he sighed deeply. “You want me to list ‘em? Let’s see…”

Mike uncrossed his arms, holding two clenched fists out, a cocky, bitter smirk on his face. “For one”— he popped out his first finger— “I’m self-important, yeah? Can’t have anyone telling me no, can’t have anyone in my way, yeah? You know that, though, yeah, ‘cuz of course you do. It’s not like anyone couldn’t see that. Oh, and I’m aggressive. Let’s not leave that out. If I snap, I hurt other people, and I don’t fucking care, yeah. I can’t take anything or anyone seriously, I’m too egotistical, I’m too this and that and this and that and this and that.” Mike scoffed. “You really think that knowing those things offends me? Fuck you.”

Mike gave Zeph another punch on the arm with a shit-eating grin. “It’s a part of life. You live, you learn, and you realize that, hey, Mike’s an asshole. Happens to everyone eventually. It’s a part of life, just like you realizing that you’ll forever be a virgin because you simp for a girl who only loves you when she’s so intoxicated that she can’t stand straight.” He chuckled. “Feels great, doesn’t it? Everyone knowing you as ‘the simp’s simp’? Cute. What a great look for you. It fits.”

His words were pouring out of him without even thinking, and when they stopped coming for a short moment, he felt a tingle in the back of his neck.

Shit. He was digging his hole once again.

Shit, shit.

He couldn't stop now, though. If he stopped now, then everything would turn out okay and he'd show he cared Zeph would go out and about thinking that he got away scott-free.

Mike took a step back, still grinning. “Lil’ Simp, you need to learn something, and that’s the fact that no one likes an unappreciative little bitch like you, okay? Not even Ronnie. Like you said, she kissed you when she was drunk, but otherwise, has she ever wanted anything to do with you?” He laughed. “Of course not. So thank me. Or don’t, and wallow in your self-righteousness, Mother Theresa.”

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

morrigan Kio.exe Kio.exe
willow elaaraa elaaraa

mentions

oliver Kio.exe Kio.exe
interactions
Mariana Mendes
mari ~ seventeen ~ junior ~ visuals; acting
Mariana had been too busy dancing around the kitchen as she made a batch of brownies for later that she didn't even realize she was running late for school. By the time she had finally made it, first period was already over and all she could do was think about how she might've left the oven on in the apartment. Of course, she hadn't...she hoped. Nothing she could do about it now, right? The next classes flew by and as she got to her locked to put her books up so she could go to lunch, she found herself on Twitter. Gen was upset, with valid reason, at Oliver but Mari still tried to defend him a couple of times and failed.

Okay, so maybe they weren't exactly close friends or anything but she just had a feeling about him. Like he was more than the asshole, sometimes broody guy that everyone misjudged him to be. Mari was still working on chipping away at his walls to try and get to the softer side that she was hopeful he had but it was still a work in progress. She wasn't sure why she felt so strongly about trying to figure him out yet here she was, walking into the cafeteria and noticing him sitting alone. Mariana figured that she still had some time to spare before Morrigan or Willow showed up so she walked over to where he was, unsure of what reaction he'd have to her imposing.

"Hey, Oliver! Want a brownie? I made them this morning before school," she said, placing the container on the table he was stated at. She didn't wait for a response before sitting in the empty space beside him. "What are you working on? Can I see?" Mari added as she glanced over at the sketchbook in front of him. From what she'd gathered, Oliver was an extremely talented artist and she could see that he was passionate about his work but she'd only managed to see a few pieces. She liked to paint but she wasn't nearly as good as any of the others in visuals. Which was fine by her since she did it mostly for fun, her real love was for acting and she would leave the artistic part of the department to the professionals.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
... trevor callaghan ...
MOOD

smoking and talking feelings

rachel, middle seats

TAGS

nate Winona Winona (ash mentioned namelessly)

Trevor jolted up when he heard pounding against his window. “Shite,” he muttered, moving to put out his blunt on something, something, something. “One moment!” he called.

"Trevor, I know you're in there. Open the fuck up and give me your weed. It's Nate."

Trevor stopped shuffling around his van, pausing. He blinked.

Hold up…

Nate…Nate…he knew that—

Ohhh.

Weed friend, yeah. Weed friend.

He sounded angry. Was he angry at him? Was he about to get throttled? That wasn’t what he wanted.

Mildly anxious, Trevor stood up, bent at the waist so that his head didn’t bang against his ceiling, and moved to the van door, sliding it open for Nate. Trev wordlessly held his hand out for the other boy to access the thing in-between his fingers as he moved to sit in the armrest-ed seat beside the open door. His hands shook slightly, his nerves still shot from being spooked, despite the influence the weed had on him.

Much to Trevor’s surprise, Nate began to talk, which he very rarely did. He listened to Nate talk with his eyes focused on the ceiling of his van. He pulled the lever to adjust the seat to lean all the way back. There was a short pause in Nate’s speech, and Trevor looked over to see him offering the burning object back to him. He took the blunt back and drew in another puff of it, not paying too much attention to what Nathan was saying and instead watching the swirls of smoke that he blew out. It vaguely registered with him that Nate was talking about Evie and Dei, but many of the details were lost in the haze.

He did, however, feel eyes upon him after a bit of the drabbling, and he looked over to see Nate looking him dead in the eyes. Trevor raised the seat back up to a sitting position and paid more attention to his words:

"You fuck around, don't you? Word of advice: don't do hookups. One and done. You hang around too long, you'll start getting soft and it's not worth it."

Trevor didn’t know what to say to that.

He stared at Nate with a mildly confused expression on his face, his mouth slightly downturned, his brows scrunched together, and his eyes a bit rounder than usual. “I…uh…” He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, bringing the joint to his lips so he could avoid talking for just a moment more. By the time that he blew the smoke out, he still had no idea what to say, so he looked away and back at the ceiling of the van, holding out the joint for Nate to take again. “Yeah…,” Trevor said quietly. “Uh huh…”

What was he supposed to say? Sorry that you’ve grown too attached to a girl you were supposed to hit and quit on?

He sighed softly. “You, uhh…I mean, the hookups that I’ve had…we never lingered long…they were’t parties and…stuff.” He ran a hand through his messy hair. “And I haven’t gotten with anyone in the past couplea months becausea someone who I never even hooked up with. I’d call that fuckin’ stupid.”

The last part slipped out, and Trevor’s eyes widened a little bit.

After a moment, he let out a sigh. Nate had spilled his guts to him, he felt like he could do the same.

“Ya know, Nate…,” Trevor said, “I think…I think you ’n me are a lot alike: we both run from our problems, we both have feelin’s we can’t talk about because we don’t have feelin’s, we both come out here to smoke to forget about them…” He glanced over at Nate again. “And, in the end, we both end up worse than we were before, huh?”

He didn’t plan to psychoanalyze him, and with a sigh, he said, “I don’t mean that offensively. I’m just…thinkin’ aloud…” He combed his hair with his fingers again. “I just mean that…I know what yer going through. I think. I feel like I do…that's it.”

Talking was hard, and talking about feelings was harder, so Trevor held his hand out for the joint again.

He...needed it.

MOOD: concerned

OUTFIT: chanel's outfit

basics
MENTIONS:
Alejandra ( Soap Soap ), Zephyr ( Winona Winona ), Michael ( ditto ditto )

INT:
Alejandra ( Soap Soap ), Zephyr ( Winona Winona ), Michael ( ditto ditto )
tags
TL;DR chanel is becoming alex's babushka
tl;dr
Chanel Du Maurier
whoever said money can't solve your problems
must not have had enough money to solve 'em

Chanel walked down the hallways of Hollywood Arts, eyes focusing on her phone as she did so. She didn't really look up from her phone nowadays, people just moved out of the way for her. As they should. The weak should make room for the strong. Right now, she was looking at the trailer for a big budget action packed American movie. She couldn't understand American films like these. They were so... crass? She couldn't find any sophistication nor any intelligence in them. Maybe it was because she's someone who was used to watching much older films, someone who was used to theatre and someone who knew what she liked. She was very much into French neo-noir cinema. So, when she was told that she would need to come to America of all places to study acting, she felt like the world stood still. But, after an intense emotional breakdown she decided that she would come here, and she would be the one to change the cinema scene. Whether America was ready for Chanel Du Maurier or not.

She quickly put her phone in her handbag before attempting to pull out her script. Her script… she lost her script. Fuck. She must have left it in class. Whilst everyone was still reading their scripts, Chanel was running lines with their teacher. Lines she learnt by heart and by memory. It might seem counter-intuitive at this point to even have a script, but she needed to at least have it on her to maintain some form of professionalism. She quickly sped up in her strides, in order to reach the classroom. Ignore anyone and everyone she pushed out of the way in order to reach there. Even pushing two people who looked like they were in the middle of an argument. She didn’t care, she was Chanel Du Maurier.

Move you testosterone filled monkey heathens, I’m trying to get script worth more than your joint tax brackets.” She said as she placed a firm hand on both of their chests and pushed them apart and rolled her eyes. "And if you're going to make out, do it in a place that won't burn our eyes." They would probably be pissed at her, but she didn’t care. She continued to race through the cafeteria and out the other door to reach to the hallway were her class was. She silently prayed in her head that the script was there before grabbing the handle and swinging the door open.

Chanel walked into the classroom after forgetting her script. She forgot to pick it up on her way out. The phantom of the opera - a classic in Chanel's eyes. It was then that she looked up and spotted a familiar face. Alex or Alejandra. She'd seen her face on campaigns and knew that she was in the plastics department but that was it really. A lot of people, upon first meeting Chanel, expect her to be in plastics and not visuals. But alas, theatre and movies stole her heart. And she would kill herself if she didn't become the next Audrey Hepburn. Her eyes went from scanning Alex's face to looking at the laptop on the desk. And soon the burger and fries she was in the middle of consuming. She kissed her teeth and sighed before approaching the girl. "Stupid girl, if you're going to eat carbs and calories, at least make them worthwhile carbs and calories."

"There is a good Italian place near here with good window seat area. You can write and eat very good Pasta alla Gricia." she said with her arms folded. A lot people assumed Chanel was restrictive with her diet and lived on salads and water, but that simply wasn't true. She was French after all; an no one did bread, and cheese like them. But she hopes no one aside from Alex will hear her praise Italian food - those Italians might let it go to their heads.

"Come, I'll pay. I was going to eat there anyway." she said with a nod with her head towards the door in an attempt to communicate that they should leave soon.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back