• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern hollywood arts: main (open!!)

Characters
Here

Jules & Ash

Her shopping had went perfectly fine. Maggie's not sex store had provided a gown that she'd totally look fucking amazing in, so... while the company and the weird store had been an interesting experience to say the least, at least JJ got what she needed out of this irritating, difficult, and unnecessary day.

Okay, well, of course it was necessary.

She needed a gown for the ball.

Which meant now she had to figure out what Dorian was wearing in order to match each other, because like she said earlier? This wasn't just a normal formal or whatever.

Class actually needed to like, exist here and she had to instill some into her boyfriend. Her thoughts were halted when Maggie bumped into someone and JJ's gaze fell onto the blonde, almost immediately turning into a scowl.

Yeah, they were pissed at each other.

Why?

Not fucking important.

Ash was just being a bitch.

Yeah, so what? It was true. JJ didn't start shit.

She totally did, but that's like, irrelevant.

"Did you find a dress? I bet it's like... really, really pretty. And did umm... did Maggie find hers?"

"Obviously. I see you bought one too, con-fucking-grats. Which boyfriend did you run off with to grab that one? I haven't seen Lucky around..." Juliette glanced around the mall for emphasis on her words.

"Or Javi, for that matter, considering the bitch boy talks about sleeping with you 24/7-- even though I know it's not true, everyone knows your taste is literal trash and every move you make has failed to prove me wrong. How was... the social reject? What was his name? Newt? Is that who you ditched me for? Shocker."

˙·٠•●♥ ପଓ ♥●•٠·˙​

After Maggie had left, Ash had thought that the tension might get a little bit better, but it didn't. It stayed, and it even multiplied as Ash and JJ were stuck there, alone, in the mall. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she drew the dress bag a little closer to her stomach as her arms instinctively went to move around her abdomen.

JJ made some snide comment about boyfriends, and Ash couldn't help her lips turning down into a frown, or the way she hugged the dress a little closer. What she was saying was obviously, just like... obviously lies. Javi was joking, Lucky didn't... want her, and Newt was just a friend, so it was like...

"Mikaela helped me, like umm... she helped me find it," Ash explained, even though it was obvious by the bite of JJ's words that she didn't care. Her fingers still played with the little star pendant, as if that would somehow provide her some solace. "I didn't, like... I didn't run off. I just..." she swallowed a lump starting to gather in her throat. "I just... needed a minute, to umm... to get Newt, but then like, then you... were... gone..."

Ash gave a helpless shrug of her shoulders. "I don't... I'm sorry," she started again. "But I mean, umm... you ran off with Maggie, so like... how was I supposed to find you?"

˙·٠•●♥ ପଓ ♥●•٠·˙​

How was she supposed to find her?

Is she fucking kidding?

“Uh, hell-fucking-lo? It’s like the 21st century, bitch. There’s phones.” Jifted her phone, gesturing towards it.

Okay, quick run down for JJ.

Friends were a really big thing to her— sure, she never admitted to being Ash’s friend but still.

And when a friend invites you somewhere, ditches you and starts giving you an attitude that you didn’t fucking warrant?

(Totally warranted)

Hell fucking yeah she was going to be pissed.

Dress or not.

She wasn’t supposed to go dress shopping with Maggie. Not that she regretted it— but that didn’t matter. The plan was for Ash, Maddie, and JJ to fucking shopping after a forced, unbelievably and slightly fun— and overwhelming sleepover.

It wasn’t fucking fair.

She didn’t care if she was throwing a tantrum right about now.

Blahblahblah.

JJ knew she was wrong and she shouldn’t of sided with Maggie— but Ash shouldn’t have been so— It’s more than her just being a bitch, okay?

Because she has been.

Maybe it wasn’t on purpose, or maybe it was heavily relied on the dinner where she went back and forth with Dorian— or the endless fucking suspicion that something was going on. Because who the actual fucking fuck, just ‘stops’ being friends with somebody.

How do you just grow apart and decide to hate each other with unnecessary fucking tension that eats at JJ every fucking second she sees— or hears that they were together?

But she couldn’t say that.

She couldn’t even ask if it was possible because then she’d be deemed the crazy, overprotective and insecure girlfriend, right?

Yeah. Fucking right.

Maybe that’s why Juliette was so ticked off.

Either that, or it was the fact that Ash was lying about dating Trevor.

Oh, yeah? Didn’t you hear?

Ash was fucking Trevor.

Low life of the century, unlucky leprechaun of the pot of weed, at the end of the shitty rainbow that was his fucking life.

Did she deserve better?

No comment at this exact moment in time.

But it wasn’t a no.

“Maybe you just wasn’t really interested in finding me at all, huh? Isn’t there lucky boyfriend number three around here? Should I take out a pot of gold— sorry, should I take out some pot and see if he comes running?”

˙·٠•●♥ ପଓ ♥●•٠·˙​

For a brief moment, Ash was stunned into silence by JJ's words -- because yeah, even if she was kind of speaking in a bit of a riddle, it was easy enough to know exactly who she was talking about.

Trevor.

And for a moment, the lump that had started to form in her throat fell straight into her stomach, and Ash felt breathless. Like her lungs had just given out, and the pit in her stomach was going to just like, swallow her whole -- because how else would JJ have known if Maddie hadn't told her?

But no, no, Maddie wouldn't have done that.

Because Maddie knew how JJ would react, and there's no way she would've done something like that. And like... like it wasn't a revolutionary remark in Ash's direction, because who at this point hadn't thought there was something going on between her and Trevor?

It was like... she couldn't even breathe in a guy's direction without someone, at some point, thinking they were going to fuck.

"Oh my god," Ash said with a huff of laughter and a shaking of her head. Her fingers let go of the necklace from Trevor, her arm again following to cross over her stomach with her other arm and the dress. "Sorry that this is probably, like, a new idea to you, but surprise, surprise, girls and boys can be just friends."

Yeah, because that was totally believable.

"I mean, you and Dorian were just friends, right? I mean, I guess until you weren't. And like, Dorian and I were just friends."

Until we weren't.

˙·٠•●♥ ପଓ ♥●•٠·˙​

JJ scoffed in disbelief.

She was still fucking lying? How can one person be so completely stupid?

They never trust her.

Why?

Okay, I know what you're thinking, because she's JJ.

But fuck that. JJ kept the secrets that needed to be kept or whatever the fuck, like, at least the secrets she mildly cared about, she didn't give two flying shits if Trevor and Ash wanted to fuck each other behind everyone's back. Ash's sex life wasn't her business by any means, but why was it being kept from her? If someone insists 24-fucking-seven that they're your friend? Act like it?

It isn't that fucking hard.

"I don't understand why you're still lying. Just tell me the fucking truth?! What's the fucking point in lying? Jesus, Ash. You're so--"

She was ready to spit out any and every insult known to man.

But...

Then she brought up Dorian.

"Why'd you even have to bring him up? Huh? Do you think that's instantly going to make me back off? Because you know that--"

She knew she was suspicious.

Ash knew she was suspicious from the fucking start.

Jules shook her head, raising her voice. "I-- fuck you, fuck you, your little fucking leprechaun, low-life, shit fucking ugly as fuck boyfriend that you're so fucking desperate to hide because that's all you do! You just keep lying. You literally refuse to tell the truth about fucking anything and the only people you trust are the ones you fuck you over. Like..."

She couldn't hide it.

And she wasn't about to be a fucking liar like she was.

"Like Maddie. She ratted out your fucking relationship-- but you already know that, if you would've just told me--"

Bull-fucking-shit and they both knew it.

JJ would still give her so much shit even if Ash did tell her.

But it wasn't like she was going to tell anyone.

"If you would've told me..." She started, her tone dwindled down and Juliette's thoughts had started to attack her in an instant.

She couldn't care less about fucking Trevor.

"He started it."

"She started it.'"

"I don't remember what we were talking about..."

"Oh, he was asking me about something for school."

"We grew apart."

"We're just not friends anymore."

"And like, Dorian and I were just friends."

Juliette's demeanor instantly changed, the emotions on her face flickering from confusion, to anger, and a flash of hurt. She didn't say anything. Ash didn't have to say anything. The fucking looks they'd give to each other at dinner, the bickering, the insults, the fucking excuses that they both kept giving to her-- the arguing that they could never explain.

It was there.

It was literally right in front of her fucking face and all Juliette did was ignore it because for a split fucking second, she trusted them.

She wanted to trust them.

But she couldn't trust them anymore than they trusted her.

Boyfriends, best friends, whatever the fuck.

Nothing ever fucking mattered.

JJ threw the bag on the ground with force, gaining some looks from strangers as they walked past. "Just fucking tell me the truth, Ash. Stop lying for once in your perfect fucking life." She wasn't talking about Trevor. Anyone would be able to tell she wasn't talking about Trevor.

Jules scoffed, gesturing towards her and letting her hands fall to her side.

"Or are we still gonna pretend that you're not a lying whore."

˙·٠•●♥ ପଓ ♥●•٠·˙​

She'd fucked up. Ash had fucked up.

The breath caught in her lungs, and she looked at JJ for a moment.

Maddie had told her -- Maddie had fucking told her, not even, what, twelve hours after Ash had told her about Trevor? She'd betrayed her, basically stabbed her in the back, and told JJ and now like... like... god. The oxygen was seizing in her lungs, and she couldn't breathe.

JJ wouldn't tell anyone -- she was, like, pretty sure of that, but it was still betraying her trust. She'd wanted to keep it from JJ because... well because it was JJ, and every comment about Trevor that came out of her mouth already was an insult, so like, imagine if she'd been honest.

There was no way JJ would've ever been nice about it.

And Trevor was going to be pissed.

She was fucking up.

And now she'd dragged Dorian into it, and like to be honest, she didn't really care all that much because like... like... fuck him. He was a dick. He sucked. Telling her to not fuck with Lucky, treating her like she was nothing but a bitch since they're breakup, just because she'd found someone that she was happier with.

JJ was looking at her. JJ had asked her to tell the truth and stop lying and yeah, her choice of her words had hurt.

Fucking lying whore.

Like she wasn't wrong.

"I'm so, so sorry," she started, her voice cracking as she started to speak. There were tears brimming at the edge of her vision. Ash knew that she had no right to cry right now, and she wanted to swallow and stop herself, but she couldn't. She shook her head, breaking eye contact with JJ as she looked down.

"I'm... I wanted to umm... when you guys first got together, I wanted... I wanted to tell you," her voice was cracking more, wavering as she tried to talk. "He didn't want to, like... he really, really cares about you, and Dorian he umm... he just wanted to leave it in the past, but..."

Her mouth felt dry. The words were coming out harder and harder.

She lifted her head to look at JJ once more.

"We... dated," she winced as she admitted to it -- the first time she'd admitted to dating Dorian aloud, "it wasn't... it wasn't that... serious, it was my umm... like my freshman year, and it was only for, like..." she hesitated, pursing her lips for a moment before speaking again, "almost... a year."

Anything would be less painful than this.

"I'm so sorry."

˙·٠•●♥ ପଓ ♥●•٠·˙​

Jules's gaze turned into a glare as she anticipated what she was going to say.

She knew she was right.

She fucking knew and she fucking hated it.

But anything else would've hurt less than the truth.

Although JJ probably couldn't take another lie.

'Just be careful, okay? I don't want you to get hurt.'

'You're my friend.'

'I'm just looking out for you.'

"I'm so, so sorry,"

There were too fucking many of them already.

Her glare instantly faded as her eyes started to water and Juliette exhaled a stuttered breath, averting her gaze from the blonde as she continued to listen to her shitty fucking excuses to make herself feel better, her lips settled in a frown and she shook her head, listening to every fucking word that Ash continued to spout as if any of that fucking mattered in the first place.

Dorian wanted to keep it from her? No, she didn't believe that. She believed both of them wanted to.

"We... dated, it wasn't... it wasn't that... serious, it was my umm... like my freshman year, and it was only for, like..."

What?

Two months?

Three?

Six?

She believed that Ash wanted to keep this quiet because she was fucking ashamed that another relationship didn't work out. Because she was so fucking stupid she couldn't even a hold a man. She was a worse girlfriend than she was a friend and she didn't want to admit it. Because Ashton West was the fakest person out and Juliette was practically convinced of that fact.

Jules furiously wiped away a few stray tears.

"... A year."

At this, Juliette's gaze instantly snapped back towards Ash.

"I'm so sorry."

No, you're not.

She didn't say anything at first.

She stared at her in disbelief.

Uncharacteristically quiet.

"... a year." She repeated.

A fucking year?

A mother fucking year relationship and neither of the mentioned it? They decided to keep it a fucking secret? Did they ever plan to tell her? No. Of course not. They thought she was too fucking stupid to piece it together, huh? Poor fucking JJ. Looking for attention wherever she'd get it, right? So it wouldn't matter they lied to her because she'd be too caught up in her relationship to notice.

Juliette crossed her arms, "It was only for a fucking year? You're acting like you dated for a week in kindergarten, Ash this--" She lifted a hand to make a gesture and her words fell short.

Her mouth fell agape and she laughed in disbelief.

She literally started laughing.

Tears were falling and Juliette was fucking laughing.

God, what kind of a psychopath was she?

Who the fuck--

You know what?

No, fuck that.

Fuck her.

She shouldn't be judging herself in this fucking situation. Her laughter gradually faded to a stop and she looked up from the floor to meet her gaze.

"Fuck you, Ash." She spat.

She wanted to say so much more.

Juliette wanted to end her.

Curse out every little thing she had.

The audacity she had to pretend to fucking care about her?

The fucking audacity.

"So much for being fucking friends right? You know why I never admitted to it?" Jules said, taking a step closer to her.

She shoved her harshly and the bag she was holding fell to the ground.

"Because you're a fake bitch."

Another shove.

"A selfish, fake, fucking bitch who doesn't care about anyone else but herself but you pretend like you're so fucking amazing because everyone fucking loves--" JJ choked out a sob, but her anger had gotten the best of her and she was able to raise her voice against the lump in her throat.

Another.

Some people stopped to watch the scene, but Juliette didn't give a shit.

"Everyone fucking loves you and for the life of me I can't understand why. You're a liar. You're a whore. You're the biggest fake in the entire world and every guy literally falls at your fucking feet, all your friends actually fucking care about you and all you do is take everything you have for granted, bat your fucking eyelashes, shed a few tears and whatever you want it's yours."

A last shove and Ash stumbled back this time.

Trevor suddenly came into view, his gaze alternating between Ash and JJ.

Juliette moved to get even closer and Trevor stepped between them, holding JJ back from getting to the blonde.

"Fuck you. Fuck your pathetic fucking boyfriend who's worth less than a fucking bum off the street, I was fucking right. You dating Dorian literally fucking confirmed you have the worst taste in men."

"Say whatever the fuck you want about me, but at least I'm not a fucking liar like you. Did you tell your boyfriend yet? Or did you lie about that too?" Jules looked up to Trevor with a death glare.

"She tell you about fucking my boyfriend?" She said, glancing towards Ash for a mere moment before spitting out the information again. "Don't worry McSeany, it was before the two of you were boning each other, did you know it lasted for a whole fucking year? Huh? No? Oh my gosh! Ash lying again? What a fucking shocker."

"You two are fucking pathetic. A perfect fucking match for each other. I hope the pot of gold at the end of hell is worth it."

Juliette channeled all her anger into whatever strength she had to push Trevor's hand away to point a finger in Ash's face, wholeheartedly ignoring the blonde's tears.

Not her fucking crying like she actually cared. She was only crying because she got caught.

"We're NOT fucking friends," Juliette exclaimed, not taking her gaze off of her as she ignored Trevor's attempts to push her away, the lump in her throat had started to hurt and she croaked on her next words.

"And I'm so fucking happy that we aren't."

Jules picked up a bag off the floor, giving Ash a final glare and turning her back before the blonde had the chance to give out an apology she didn't mean. She rushed out of the mall, the fresh air only reminded her of the wet streaks across her face and the eyes that were on her.

She kept her head down, rounding a corner near one of the back exits of the mall and out of eyesight.

The brunette leaned against the wall, dropping the bag once again onto the ground and putting a hand to her chest, attempting to calm her heaving chest from the uncontrollable sobs that escaped her.

˙·٠•●♥ ପଓ ♥●•٠·˙​

Her throat was burning. Her stomach was twisting with guilt, and she was trying to keep back undue tears as she watched JJ fall apart before her, and as she was reminded that this was her fault.

This, right here.

The pain in JJ's eyes, the tears falling down her face, and the venomous hurt dripping from every word that she spat back into Ash's face, it was...

It was all her fault.

There was no way to twist it any other way. It was like... there was no saying "no, no, you're really not to blame," and there was no saying. There was like... there was just like... there was no way to pull the blame and the guilt off of her shoulders. It was completely Ash's fault, because they were friends.

JJ was quiet for a moment, and in that moment, it felt like they were standing on glass. Waiting for it to shatter underneath them. Ash found herself growing completely still, her breath catching in the back of her throat, her tears brimming at the edges of her vision but not falling, as if any wrong move would cause that glass to shatter beneath them.

And then, JJ snapped, and the glass shattered, and Ash exhaled quickly, as if she'd just been punched in the stomach.

"Fuck you, Ash."

That felt like a punch to the stomach.

Her lips parted, trembling, as if she wanted to speak, but no words came out of her mouth. She shook her head, turning her head down, her eyes squeezing tightly shut as tears started to roll down her cheeks.

JJ's words were like knives coated with acid. Like they were slicing into her, and then burning even after the words were gone.

She shoved her, and Ash stumbled back. Her gaze lifted back up, looking at JJ.

"Because you're a fake bitch."

JJ's hands slammed into her again, but Ash didn't do anything to stop it.

There were eyes on them, watching and burning her skin as JJ came again with another shove.

JJ kept yelling at her -- saying all these things that weren't... that weren't true, no matter... no matter how many... how many people said them... what she was saying... they weren't true.

Another shove, and Ash stumbled back more than before, nearly losing her balance.

She was prepared for another shove, a slap, a punch... whatever JJ might decide to do, and she didn't try to move out of the way, or say anything.

There wasn't anything she could say, and moving out of the way...

Well, she deserved it.

It was fine.

But before JJ could come at her again, someone moved into view and blocked JJ from getting to her. Her gaze, once glued to JJ's, now blinked and moved to the figure between them. Her eyebrows drew together in confusion before she recognized the brunette boy before her, but then the confusion just grew.

Why was Trevor--

"Fuck you." JJ started in again, and her gaze moved back to her friend. "Fuck your pathetic fucking boyfriend who's worth less than a fucking bum off the street, I was fucking right. You dating Dorian literally fucking confirmed you have the worst taste in men. Say whatever the fuck you want about me, but at least I'm not a fucking liar like you. Did you tell your boyfriend yet? Or did you lie about that too?"

"JJ, no--" Ash started, but her voice was soft, weak, it didn't matter.

"She tell you about fucking my boyfriend?"

Her chest was being squeezed. She couldn't fucking breathe.

"Don't worry McSeany, it was before the two of you were boning each other, did you know it lasted for a whole fucking year? Huh? No? Oh my gosh! Ash lying again? What a fucking shocker."

"You two are fucking pathetic. A perfect fucking match for each other. I hope the pot of gold at the end of hell is worth it."

And then JJ managed to push past Trevor, and she brought a finger into Ash's face. Ash flinched back instinctively, but then she relaxed, hazel eyes glued to JJ's.

"We're NOT fucking friends," Juliette exclaimed.

"And I'm so fucking happy that we aren't."

Ash winced, her lips parted again, but there was nothing for her to say as JJ grabbed her bag up off the floor and took off. Part of her thought maybe she should go after her, but that would just... make it all so much worse. She knew that. She had fucked up, fucked up, fucked up.

She turned her head down again, tears gathering in her eyes.

Now that the moment was over, she became more aware of the people around them -- watching, pointing, whispering amongst themselves, and she knew it was bad, bad, bad. Bad publicity or... whatever if it got out. Like if it got out what had just happened, that it was her.

Nervous fingers pressed against the star pendant on her necklace again and she lifted her head to look at Trevor, her eyes searching his gaze for a moment, and then she gave a tilt of her head and broke eye contact.

"Let's just umm..." she sniffed. "Let's just go." She mumbled, and turned on her heel to head in the opposite direction that JJ had taken off in and started walking away.

Her pace was quick, and it didn't slow down until they'd exited the mall -- until the pointing, and the whispering, and the staring had all ceased.

playing...
Bored
by Billie Eilish​

this post was made in collaboration with
@Soap and Winona Winona

mentions
Dorian, Trevor, Lucky, Javi, Newt

º º code by ditto º º

Damien was feeling more like a pain rather than a pleasant presence. It was quite obvious that Luciana didn’t need the help of this guy to decide on what dress to wear to the Ball; If she needed to ask for the input of this guy on what looked good on her, then there was for sure something going on with her, but that wasn’t the case this time although the only thing that was saving him was that he was good looking enough because on other circumstances Luciana wouldn’t have even batted an eye towards him.

If only he was more into keeping his pretty mouth shut, then Damien would have been higher on Luciana’s list of people she liked; which, in reality, only a few were just part of it since the people that she was interested enough; could be counted with the fingers of one hand; so he making it was already an enormous achievement, especially for someone like Damien.

And then he spoke, “I was just gonna wear the shit I wore to Arts Fest. Gonna get new shoes, though.” At the mention of those words, Luciana's soul almost left her body. Was he really serious? Listen, Luciana wasn’t exactly a fan of fast fashion, but reusing a suit to the Ball after you use it for the Arts Festival was a fashion crime in her eyes and she for sure wasn’t herself being seen with someone like that. Not even his cute face would save him from this.

“Let’s forget about my dress right now. I could even pull off a trash bag if I wanted to; I’ll find something and still look outstanding. Now your attire is something that needs attention, so be happy, dress shopping has been put on hold for a while, and instead, we are going to buy a suit for you.”
She started saying as she left the dress that was looking.

“And don’t worry about the price, I’m paying for it. Take it as a gift or my good action of the day. So just standstill with your pretty face and let me do the hard work.”
She added with a small wink.
Location: mall | Mood: over my dead body you are wearing that
Outift: Here | Interactions: Damien ( Winona Winona )
Luciana Navarro Berrocal

Code by Stardust Galaxy

Elizabeth Sterling

As they walked, and as Beth alternated her gaze resting on the ground in front of them to Spencer's face as they spoke, all she could really think was damn, the Grays had some fine genes. Like seriously, how could you ever be two for two when it came to, like, kids or whatever? Like how could you have two attractive sons?

Beth wouldn't know what that was like -- all she knew how to be was the super attractive, super cool younger sister to an older sister who was eh at best and tended to say things that would make anyone cringe in embarrassment. And that was like, a really heavy burden to carry.

She was pulled from her thoughts, and from admiring Spencer's absolutely perfect face (but no, she'd hold onto the fact that she didn't like him like at all like oh my god why would you ever suggest that she totally only liked him as a friend couldn't a girl just admire their friend and call him hot without it being seen as something more? Like god, let a teenager live, right?) as he started to speak, answering her question.

“Stars huh?” Spencer repeated and like oh my god, the way he said stars was soo hot, “Well I mean we are in the city of stars so… the Hollywood sign?”

Did all New Zealanders sound this hot when they spoke?

The simple answer, she quickly decided, was no. Because sure, Ezra was super hot, but he wasn't like Spencer level of hot, and his voice definitely wasn't.

Oh wait, they were talking--

Beth let out a laugh, giving a shake of her head. "Unfortunately, like, it's actually illegal to visit the Hollywood sign. Dumb, right?" She said, laughing again, but this time gauging Spencer's reaction before she committed to something -- because like, what if he didn't think it was dumb that the Hollywood sign was off limits?

Then Beth would seem like a total baddie and he'd never go for her--

Not that she wanted him to do that.

Pfft. Please.

“Or perhaps… the ever famous walk of fame?” He smiled down at her as he spoke, and oh my flipping god, Beth had to smile and look away as a blush rose on her cheeks.

Not for any real reason, though, of course. Duh. Like pfft, why would she care whatsoever that Spencer was smiling at her? Like she totally wouldn't. It was so whatever.

Beth let out an exaggerated sigh followed by a roll of her eyes. "Darn," she said, her voice dripping with fake hurt as she looked up towards Spencer, her lips turned downwards into a fake frown. "You guessed it. And so easily, too. I could never imagine why -- I mean there's like a million star-themed things in LA."

That was all sarcasm, for the record.

"Anyway, yeah, I'm totally going to be on the Walk of Fame when I'm older, so," Beth gave a casual shrug of her shoulders as she slipped her hands into her jacket pockets. "I like to walk in. Try and decide where my name's going to be, you know? Because like, I don't want it next to someone totally lame."

As they continued to walk, Beth tried to think of something to say that would like, make conversation go.

"So is Ezra like into Tori?"

Not what she had in mind, but whatever.

mood
ugh

outfit
clothes

playing...
It's Still Cool If You Don't
by Briston Maroney​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Spencer

tags
Xed Xed

º º code by ditto º º

Damien Slater

When she suggested they forget about the dress, Damien let go of the cloth in his hand and turned towards the trick with a grin on his face. Now that was the kind of think he liked to hear -- getting the fuck out of the masculine murdering dress store. And then the chick made some comment about being able to pull off a trash bag, and well--

All Damien could really think about how she could pull off nothing, if you got what he meant. Wink wink. Yeah, he'd really like to be able to pull a trash bag off of her.

(That sounded better in his head.)

He leaned against the dress rack next to them, a grin still on his face as he pictured the chick before him with ahem... less clothing. And he was still stuck somewhere in this goofy daydream, with a dumb ass fucking smile on his face, while Luci continued to speak -- and then, well.

What she said next did catch his attention.

Not the part about the whole going to buy a suit for him -- Damien didn't give a fuck about that. Sure, whatever, make him buy some other kind of shit he didn't need. Whatever. But it was what she said next that kind of got under his skin.

“And don’t worry about the price, I’m paying for it. Take it as a gift or my good action of the day. So just standstill with your pretty face and let me do the hard work.”

The last part should've calmed him, and yeah, he shouldn't've had any kind of issue with what she said. Like it was supposed to be nice or whatever the fuck, but he still found himself straightening back up. Leaning away from the dress rack, although his hand moved to rest on the top of it. His fingers dug into the metal bar, and his lips drew back into an angry look as he glared down at the shorter girl.

"Fine," he said and he pushed away from the rack, letting go of it and dropping his hand to his side before sliding it into his pocket. "But I can pay for my own shit. I've got money and I'm not out here needing some..." he cut himself off before he said bitch, "chick paying shit for me."

He led the way to the edge of the dress store, and he pushed the door open, even holding it open for the bitch who thought he was fucking poor or some shit because he was obviously such a damn gentleman. He waited until she came out, and then he let the door fall shut.

God he wanted a fucking cigarette or something.

"I don't need a gift or anything," he grumbled, his attitude still kind of annoyed. "Just... pick out the shit or whatever and I'll pay."

Hey, this was actually Damien being nice.

mood
fuck girls

outfit
last night's stuff

playing...
DONTTRUSTME
by 3OH!3​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Luci

tags
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

º º code by ditto º º

"Focus on me, I'm about to blow them all away"
Stella Bailey
@Steller.Bae has set their status to:
Work mode

@Steller.Bae has set their outfit to:
Casual

@Steller.Bae has set their location to:
Studio

@Steller.Bae has mentioned:
Zeph, Mike, Landon, Beth

@Steller.Bae has Interacted with:
Kinni ( AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami )
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Kinni was quite the sight to see. She was tall and gorgeous, truly model worthy. Stella wasn't ever a hater in this regard, she could always admit a beauty when she saw one, just she was never going to say something like someone was prettier then herself.

Her vanity masqueraded as confidence was a flaw she counted among her self appointed many virtues. Then again that was nothing new. Stella thinking something that was actually a character flaw as something that made her special and amazing was common. She told herself thanks to her mother that such things were the price of success in this industry, and couldn't really allow herself to think otherwise.

Especially in front of girls like Kinni.

Not to be mistaken for any sort of intimidation because what was there to be intimidated by? They were in two totally different fields and Stella had years of experience under her belt by this point. The height might've been nice but that's about it. Then again that's what heels are for right?

Honestly if Stella was the content type this would be it. She had a blooming career, a good boyfriend, good friends, her health, and beauty all at the ripe age of 15. If she was already this far at such a young age the world would surely be hers by the time she graduated, or for sure by the time she was legally able to drink.

No because girls like Kinni had something in their eyes that proved they could be a problem in the future. In the rival sense because the same passion and drive that Stella knew was in her own eyes were staring back at her. Stella usually did her best to make people like this her ally because a strong circle and a strong foundation especially early on could mean everything. But for that to happen she couldn't show any signs of weakness.

Right now she had to be something to strive for, not someone Kinni could see as someone easy to passed up.

The other reason she was a sight to see was because literally she looked kinda funny with her hands full of things including her mouth to the point she couldn't even clearly utter the word "Here" as to answer her question. The girl before her kinda resembled assistances she'd seen in previous shoots.

Stella was fully aware and believed that the head designers also dawned such odd looks behind closed doors and when in their work mode. She wasn't naïve after all. She just usually only met them once the clothes were done so they looked all prim and proper. Super professional to say the least, and left anything minor to be patched and pins to their lackeys'. Which was the image that Kinni resembled right now in her mind.

It was odd mixing the two images in her mind.

Stella watched her tap her foot on a place in front of a white wall and listened to the muffled gibberish meant for her. As she walked over Kinni pulled over a stool to place some of the items down on then went for some hand sanitizer. Stella took this time to check her phone for anything going down in twitter because something was ALWAYS going down in twitter.

Apparently Mike fuck-every-ginger-in-the-school had his eyes now set on Beth. As if she needed any more reasons to hate the dirt bag he now was trying to fuck around with one of her friends. And while she knew Beth wanted her to be supportive cause on paper she totally scored...it was still Mike of all fucking people and Beth knew how much she detested the probably STD infested reject.

Beth could do so much better then the embarrassment of the senior class plastics, but he was still technically a model and a senior and Beth was only a Lit. dept. sophomore so that she supposed was a catch in that sense.

Whatever the guy was a total creep. So of course she could help but message Landon about the recent development. If anyone would get a kick out of this while understanding her disgust it would be him. Plus outside of Zeph, Landon was her next closest friend. She thought about messaging Zeph...even hovered over his name in her phone but she couldn't bring herself to type anything.

Would he really care? Sure he disliked Mike too but there wouldn't be much for him to say or feel considering she didn't really think Zeph knew Beth. Though he might've been glad to hear his eyes were no longer on Ronnie. Somehow that thought didn't make her feel any better about sending the message.

In the end she exited the app and decided against it. Plus he was hanging with Lin today right? The odds of him checking his phone any time soon were slim. She was just hoping that they weren't getting into too much of a mess together.

Her thoughts were interrupted once she felt Kinni start to measure her. She set her phone down on the stool figuring she should stay still for this part as well as she was done looking at whatever nonsense was going down on twitter.

At first Stella figured they were going to go through this process in relative silence, but to her surprise Kinni was the first to speak up. Standing around in total silence probably would've been weird or creepy since it was only the two of them in the room and being this close to each other.

She shook her head simply, "Oh no. While I can dance. I'm an actress. I'm in the visuals department here. It's just the brand is one of my sponsors." She explained. It probably seemed strange for someone who wasn't an athlete to be getting fitted for athleticwear.

Not wanting Kinni to feel like she was carrying the weight of the conversation on her back Stella tried to think of something to ask in return. Small talk wasn't something Stella engaged in enough to develop any skill for, "Is this a style you specialize in?" She asked not really able to think of anything else.
º º code by ditto º º

"Queens without Kings are historically better"
Naomi Elizondo
@MiniMimi has set their status to:
Just gonna chill out for a bit

@MiniMimi has set their outfit to:
Casual

@MiniMimi has set their location to:
Home

@MiniMimi has mentioned:
None

@MiniMini has Interacted with:
Bailey (@qunqun )
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽
☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽

Naomi was glad she had such a friend in Bailey. More so then she outwardly showed which perhaps wasn't too great, but she hoped it was good enough. Someone grounded when her heads were up in the clouds.

Perhaps not so much in the clouds, because that gave a lighter illusion then the feeling that was in encasing Naomi. She felt more like a scared child under a blanket and Bailey was the flashlight acting as a nightlight until she was ready to come out and explore to turn on the lights.

Someone who could be an honest and non-rose colored glasses opinion. She adored her family and even Alex but they cared about her in a way that made her feel like they saw her as invincible. She didn't want that because she knew better then to fall into that pitfall of pride. She needed someone who actually saw her, and understood the fears she was laying at their feet.

They could do that because they were similar to herself in some of these fears. The main difference was not currently being challenged in them. Then again this was Naomi's senior year and she just now was, so there was a very real possibility that they wouldn't ever have to like most others in her own department.

Not to mention even if Naomi didn't want to admit it...they had a point. There were shyer performers like Sia in the industry. How long was a performance really? She stomached it long enough at the Arts Fest for the first time and that was without much mental prepping. Maybe she just needed practice and time? Or some sort of gimmick like Sia to make it more bearable.

Slowly feeling herself succumb to the hazy feeling thanks to the blunt she decided to put it down. She started being more interested in the food in front of them then the blunt was all. For now she was good enough because she wasn't trying to get real high. She had other things to do after hanging out today. Not to mention this conversation was still sort of serious and so she needed to be mostly coherent when making this decision.

And yes she was planning on making her decision by the end of today. It had been almost a week since the offer and she'd talked to anyone who's opinion mattered to her on the topic, so there wasn't much use in holding it off much longer. Especially when the consensus seemed to be the same for everyone.

Naomi listened to every piece of their advice. They once again were saying all the right things, and logically speaking any reasons for not going forward were slowly but surely disappearing. At this point it would just be because of Naomi's natural fear and reluctance more so then actual reasoning.

Which...wasn't good enough.

Fear wasn't a good enough reason to not do something. Naomi didn't like operating in fear or anxiety, it's partially why she loved getting high so much. That and keeping her out of her default of anger. Still she wasn't naïve enough to think she could stay like this and avoid any negative feelings forever. Despite all her best efforts her entire life.

Maybe because this wasn't the only new situation she found herself in right now that she was trying to find every reason to run away from...

Feelings were hard ok?

"Fair. I've got next semester I could take at least one elective course in it." She couldn't help but giggle a bit at the second point, "Yah I'll be an inspiration to shy stoner artists everywhere." She never really saw herself being an inspiration to anyone. Once again she never imagined her face possibly being front and center on anything. Just another name on the back of albums no one reads.

Though the part that was convincing was the fact that even if this crashed and burned...she'd just go back to what she was now. She couldn't fathom a version of this where she'd be any worse off? "I guess I'll give them a call..." She finally relented tossing a bit more food in her mouth.
º º code by ditto º º

Dangerously Soft
Amethyst Jones
@If.U.Seek.Amy has set their status to:
A lil Retail Therapy

@If.U.Seek.Amy has set their outfit to:
Dressed down (Minus the purse and switch the glasses to regular ones)

@If.U.Seek.Amy has set their location to:
The Mall

@If.U.Seek.Amy has mentioned:
Remi, Lin, Lucky, Trevor

@If.U.Seek.Amy has interacted with:
Charlie ( geminiy geminiy )
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗

Amy was not a naturally confident or assertive person. Anyone who knew her knew this, despite what her stage persona might suggest. So the way she was behaving right now was a rare sight to see outside of performing. That's probably because just like when she's on stage she knew she needed to be this right now and so that's what she did. Like a princess who has to become her own hero and save herself.

However Amy was typically more assertive whenever she felt her friends where in the mix in a negative way. It's where she found the courage to stand her ground against Evie and Nate on twitter when it came to Trevor, and now being here for Charlie. Nothing extreme, but just enough.

The mall had more people then she originally anticipated, but it was the weekend before the Ball and she should've realized that HA wasn't the only high school in LA that was probably holding a winter formal of some sort. She didn't think everyone would have waited to the last minuet like they had. Well waiting was a strong word after everything that happened recently.

She just hoped that if anyone did look closely enough at them to recognize them that their constant motion wouldn't leave them enough time to get a good picture or anything. It's not like she announced she'd be going shopping or anything and she knew Charlie hadn't so seeing them wouldn't be on most people's radar. Unless some creepy Razzi's have been like stalking their apartment waiting for them to leave. Some things she really hated about this industry.

Feeling Charlie's grip tighten in her own made her realize that Charlie was probably having similar thoughts. Which wasn't surprising seeing as how usually the two were on the same page. All she could hope for though was for just a bit of peace and anonymity. They didn't need to be in any magazines next week for going shopping.

As they arrived to the store Charlie's reluctance was noticed, but once again Amy knew Charlie would do no less for her if the tables were turned. So in trying to channel her inner bold Charlie she pressed on inside with her.

As she scanned the dresses it did cross her mind that Charlie might try to dip, but Amy wasn't truly worried about it because she knew the odds of Charlie actually abandoning her in the mall unless it was an emergency were slim. Any vocal protests from Charlie were met with firm eyes causing her to give in. She did notice Charlie walk over to an accessory rack but then quickly depart from it after seeing the tag on one item. It made her think that perhaps she should also. Did this store have a clearance rack? All stores do right?

“Linny and I are going for red.” Charlie finally answered her original question. “We’re matching and stuff, very cute. He never specified what type of red but knowing him, something vibrant and fun. I kind of want something floor length, kinda simple, nothing too outrageous.”

Everything Charlie said fit the bill of what she expected her to say and should be easy enough requests to fill. With the exception of the floor length part. For it not to drag unless it was meant to as a train they might have to look into tailoring a long dress due to Charlie's height. Or shop in a petite section...did they have that in here?

Charlie held up a black satin dress in a bag and Amy walked around the rack to get a better view of it, “Sorta like this but make it red, ya know?”

Amy smiled and nodded, "Got it sounds simple enough to find." She chimed gliding her fingertips against the fabric. it really was a beautiful dress, "Not to mention you'll look so stunning in red. Like a blonde Jessica rabbit!" She giggled teasingly. She was glad though that Charlie was humoring her and actually trying to look for a dress instead of just standing there and letting Amy do all the looking.

"Come on let's see if they have anything like this deeper in the store." She hummed.

Firstly because she was hoping like most stores their cheaper items were towards the back hidden away. Secondly because the farther they were from the store front the better change they had an no one figuring out they were their and Charlie being tempted to runaway. God times like this she wished they were already like super rich and famous. Then they could've like gone to some fancy store rented out a private area for just them to try on stuff without a worry or care in the world about price tags.

"I don't think me and Lucky are going to worry about matching since I'll be spending most of the night with Remi, probably. But I don't know if I'll match with him either since he's showing up with Maggie they'll probably be matching each other." She expressed as nonchalantly as she could even though the whole situation still bothered her a little bit. All that was to say she could really go in any color. It was weird having a date, but not really having a date?

Sure technically Lucky was her date as they were going to be showing up together, but it was just as friends. That and they had other friends and people they wanted to spend time with so the odds of them spending much time together were slim. Not that she minded it was just an odd concept. That partnered with the person she wanted to be her date was going with someone else as well. Her unofficial boyfriend of sorts.

Perhaps it was her letting his cousin get under her skin? Maybe it was because she still had raging trust issues from the Dei incident? Maybe it was her natural insecurities? Maybe it was all three in some mixed up concoction she didn't know how to solve yet.

Regardless it didn't matter because today was about getting Charlie a dress so she could feel good about going to the ball. Sure she was going to get a dress too, but that was much lower on her list of priorities. She made her way to a rack seeing a sliver of red showing from the bag and unzipped it to reveal a cherry red long off the shoulders dress. "Something like this?" add some glitter and a long slit and it could've passed as a version of Jessica rabbits dress.
º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:
Elias Johannes
@elithegreat has set their status to:
vibin

@elithegreat has set their outfit to:
got some denim

@elithegreat has set their location to:
madam bisset's fashion studio

@elithegreat has mentioned:
Chanel, Casey

@elithegreat has interacted with:
Cami

@elithegreat has tagged:
jasmyn jasmyn
Gosh, he was lame. Like genuinely, thoroughly, wholeheartedly lame.

From the second Cami opened the door, Elias realized how foolish he must have looked as he stood there blank faced and stuttering with fresh cut flowers tucked in his arms. Who the hell brings flowers to a friend hangout? Elias Johannes, that’s who.

"Oh, uh, thank you. You do too... I mean, I like your jacket.”

One hand reached up to smooth the collar of his jacket (he’d seen Gen do this more than once and he only hoped that he came across as half as cool as she was when she did it) and the other extended out to give Cami the flowers. When their fingers brushed ever so slightly, a tingle shot up his arm and seemed to clog his throat, causing him to swallow with a forced smile.

Play it cool, Elias. Just play it cool.

"Wow, no one has ever gotten me flowers before. Unless you count my parents after dance recitals and stuff...but you know.” Eli nodded along, still trying to work down the lump in his throat. Right, he did know: flowers are fucking ridiculous to bring to a friend hangout. Cami was right, flowers were for special occasions, for celebration. Going shopping with a friend was not a Buy-Her-Flowers occasion, how stupid could he have been? "Uh, thank you. These are beautiful.”

Elias blinked, a breath falling from his chest as he finally cleared his throat. So she liked them after all. Stupid gesture or not, at least Cami liked them… Or maybe she’d just chuck them in the bin when he is out of range. Subtly wiping his palms on the insides of his jacket pockets, Elias stepped into the house as Cami excused herself to put the flowers in water (or the trash, he really couldn’t be sure).

Standing awkwardly in the foyer, Eli tried his best not to ogle at the mansion walls around him. He was no stranger to fancy architecture or expensive houses that felt too pricey to even step into, but the Clairmont home was a new level. Well, it could be the grandness and the beauty of the house, or perhaps it was the worry of the house’s inhabitants that was making him nervous. Were Cami’s parents kicking around somewhere? What about Chanel? He’d be worried about Casey too but the poor little guy barely made Eli blink much less nervous or, goodness forbid, scared.

Eventually, Cami returned and the two stepped back out into the sunshine of the afternoon. As the two made their way down to the end of the driveway where Eli’s car sat parked, his footsteps became the focus of his attention. Was he walking too fast? Too slow? Gen always ragged on him about walking too quickly…

"Okay, so I've shopped in LA before but never for a school dance. Guess I just better hope my tour guide knows all the best places?" Cami asked from beside him.

Eli couldn’t help the small smile that tugged at his lips as he opened the car door for Cami. Of course he had the best places in LA in his back pocket, he wasn’t about to be the son of two famous fashion photographers and the brother to a star model sister without the connections to go with it. Slipping into the driver’s seat, Eli turned on the car and carefully pulled out of the driveway.

“Well, I do happen to know of quite a few great places to shop but I’ve arranged for us to go somewhere a bit more exclusive.” Eli spoke playfully as they turned onto the main road, his hand dangling lazily off the top of the steering wheel as they hit the straightaway. “You’ll see when we get there. I promise, there’s no nicer dresses in Los Angeles.”

A short drive later, or as short as it could be in Saturday afternoon Los Angeles traffic, Eli pulled into the parking lot beside a glistening commercial building and hopped out to open the car door for Cami. Offering his arm out to her, Eli guided the pair inside the building and into an elevator to the third floor.

“So, maybe this is a bit different than traditional shopping, but one of the women Gen works for was supposed to have a show and it got cancelled, so now she has all of these custom, brand-new dresses and suits she has no use for.” Eli explained as the elevator climbed. “Since she designed my suit, I figured that we’d go take a peak, see if there’s anything you like?”

The elevator chimed and the door swung open, revealing the studio lined with racks of dazzling dresses and suits in all shapes and colours, cases with jewelry and shoes lining the tables and counters. Walking further into the studio, Eli knocked on the large office door at the back and peered inside. A small note was taped to the front spelling out that Madam Bisset was out of the office for lunch.

Grabbing his suit off of the rack in the corner of her office where it had been sitting beside Gen’s dress, Eli closed the office door and slipped it on. The fit was significantly improved from the last time he was in, the sleeves no longer baggy and the torso of the shirt no longer pulling. Putting on his most goofy smile, Eli threw open the door to the office and posed dramatically in the entry, wolf-whistling to himself as he made his way over to Cami.

“What do ya think?” Elias asked with flare, strutting his way over with a pop of his collar and a wink-finger guns combo. “I think I look pretty fly. It’s nice and formal looking while also being super comfortable. I could dance all night in this.”

Reaching over a stack of boxes to the stereo sitting against the wall, French pop music began to thump out of the speakers. Eli made his way back over to Cami and grabbed her hands, pulling her in with a twirl as the two began to dance around the racks of dresses and suits, Eli giggling the whole time as they spun and dipped and stepped in time to the beat. As the song fizzled out, Eli kept his hand on Cami’s waist as he burst out laughing, reaching a hand up to push a strand of her hair away from her face.

“That’s just a sneak peak of the absolutely killer dance moves you can expect at the ball.” Eli teased with a wink, his lips pressing into a smile as he looked down at Cami for a moment. “I still don’t know why you said that you’d go with me, but you’re more than welcome to back out.” He continued, half-joking and half-serious. Slowly releasing Cami from his touch, Eli pulled his jacket off and draped it over his shoulder as he turned to the rack of dresses behind him. “Did you see anything you liked? We can go elsewhere if not.”

º º code by ditto º º

LINDSAY MORGAN KAY

The duck-boxered boy, now standing on his knees in the shallow end, whooped enthusiastically as his taller friend began to strip. “Nnts, nnts, nnts, nnts, get into iiiiit!” he laughed, lifting his hands out of the water to give loud, rhytmic claps that echoed off of the back of the neighbor’s. He cupped his hands to his mouth. “Take! Off! The! Pants!” he called, and then he began to chant, “No pants, no pants, no pants!”

And then, the wack thing? The dude started actually doing it!

Zephy was gettin’ balls, luhmao!

The ever-so-supportive Lin looked upon his best friend with proud eyes. It was almost enough to make a grown man cry.

Lin wasn’t a grown man, though, and also, he wasn’t no pussy crybaby either, luhmao. Ess-em-aych, what kinda ship did you think he was running here? Get it together.

“No pants, no pants, no pants!” he cheered, his face beaming, and finally, Zeph’s belt clattered to the concrete, and Lin let out a loud cheer. “LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOO!” he yelled, his voice getting louder and louder as he drew out the word until it ripped his throat apart, his voice strained and cracking.

Lin began to slap the water’s surface, clapping his palms against it. “Jump in, jump in, jump in!” he cheered. The water around him rocked and splashed as he bounced like an excited toddler. He balled his hands into fists, beginning to punch the water now instead of just slapping it. “C’mon, c’mon, c’monnnn!” His blue eyes were alight with a challenge as they followed Zeph’s walking figure, a challenge that he loudly verbalized: “Do it, do it, do it, DO IT — no balls, no balls, luhmao!”

He bit his lower lip, craning his neck forward and suddenly stilling to see what Zeph would do.

And his expression stayed the same as he watched Zeph just step and plop off the side.

Blink, blink. Blink, blink. B-b-b-b-blink.

And then Lin’s expression fell, but he still laughed. “Pussy,” he muttered, grinning and rolling his eyes, “ess-em-aych.”

Zephy was getting balls, but he didn’t have them yet, ess-em-aych.

But he was getting close!

Lin wanted the water bubble for a second, and then Zeph, gasping desperately for air, emerged, now just as soaked as Lin. Lin laughed. “Took ya long enough, Zephy!” he laughed.

Zeph laughed and grinned, moving toward Lin. When he reached him, Lin just kinda looked up at the guy. Dude looked like a fuckin’ skyscraper from this low.

It occurred to him momentarily that being half-naked, on his knees, and at eye-level with the crotch of a boxered boy in a pool would’ve prolly looked kinda weird to anyone else, luhmao. He cackled, but the thought kinda left him before he could really make any jokes with it.

His brain didn’t hold onto things well. Had you picked that up by now?

“See? Not a chicken,” Zeph said.

“Not a chicken,” Lin agreed, and with a grin, he corrected, “A pussy, luhmao.”

Zeph’s eyes moved to something behind his head, and he turned to see only the corner of a pool noodle as Zeph dove and lifted it out of his periphery.

“Hey!” Lin huffed, turning to Zeph with a cross expression on his face. Pouting out his lower lip, he reached for it, hopping (with his knees, of course, because he was still not standing) to reach it but failing to grip it. “Ess-em-aych!” he whined, crossing his arms.

Zeph held it out like a sword, grinning at Lin. "Wanna fight?"

And Lin’s expression immediately changed. “Fight?” he asked incredulously, his eyebrows knitting and his eyes widening. He looked around, turning his head to glance over both of his shoulders, and then he looked back at Zeph, almost in disbelief. “You’re challenging me —“ He pointed to his chest. “Me?” He cocked his head dramatically. “To a fight?” He looked around again, putting a hand over his eyes as if to shield the sun from them as he looked around.

Without another glance at Zeph, he waddled on his knees to the edge of the pool, gripping the concrete beside the stairs and yanking himself out of it. One foot slopped onto the sidewalk, and then another, and he flopped onto his back on the concrete. For a moment, he lay with his limbs flailed out, his head back on the concrete and his eyes closed as though he were dead.

And then, abruptly, he leapt to his feet with a grin on his face, cackling excitedly and rushing to grab a noodle that rested toward the house, his feet making loud, wet slapping noises as he went, his underwear revealing just how tough the elastic on them really was.

He whipped around, a wild, chaotic look in his eyes, and he screeched, with the noodle pointed out from him like a sword. “En fucking garde, Zephy-Poo!”

(Oh shit, you should all be saying. Oh. Shit.)

Taking off as fast as he could go toward the pool, Lin screamed, “You’re going down! You, and all of your family —“

And then, he jumped, launching himself right at Zeph, one arm splayed to grip him while the other held the noodle out like a javelin. “HYAH!”

Bullseye.

mood
YOURE GOIN DOWN LMAOOOO

outfit
not much lmao

playing...
we'll be okay
by lindsay kay​

mentions
n/a

interactions
zeph

tags
Winona Winona

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

• how she's feeling...

toxic with a twist and agitated

Kaash

depression with a twist

She wasn’t sure what was happening. It was all happening way too fast for her to really digest what was all transpiring. It was actually driving her anxiety up the roof, and she made an obligatory reach for her pen in her pocket. She moved it to her lips and took a slow hit.

She knew she wasn’t supposed to smoke in the mall, even though it was legal (well not for her age), still it wasn’t too much of a red flag that a quick hit would draw any unneeded attention. She could quell her anxiety just for the moment. She could make it through this, right? It didn’t matter that the people around her were two of the most taxing people on her mental health right now.

She was here for Newt though. Ignoring the betrayal she felt from his insistence on confiding in Ash, that’s who she was here for. She was loyal. Loyal to a fault if we were being honest. It was at her detriment that she would support Newt.

But fine. That was her. That’s who she was and that’s how it was so easy for to fall into codependency. That was fine. She was fine.

“Ash…” Kayla’s words rolled inaudibly off her lips as Ash moved away from her. She wasn’t sure what it was that surged through her bones for a quick second. Remorse? Apologetic? For a second, she felt a need to tell her friend how she felt like when she was drowning, figuratively obviously, she didn’t help but instead encourage her bad behaviour.

She was her friend, right? Communication was key to maintaining relationships, friend or otherwise, and keeping those thoughts to herself wasn’t going to help. That’s they said in group, right? You take responsibility for your actions and tell your loved ones how they hurt you.

But nah. F%$K IT. She didn’t need anyone. She was here for Newt, not to reconcile with Ash and she was already away looking at dresses anyways. Kayla did a lot of things, wore a lot of things, but dresses? She would rather fire than ever wear a dress. Speaking of fire, she wondered how Casey was doing?

Anyways. She was here for Newt and apparently now to support him with Mikaela. Which she just noticed was her name, with a mi and spelled slightly different. Oh. Was she high? She only hit it once. It being the pen. She couldn’t be high off one hit, right? Did she smoke before she left though? Oh, good grief. She couldn’t remember much so she must have, so this meant she probably was.

She glanced over to Newt. Was he even still there and who was that in the distan- …is that Livanna? Wasn’t she supposed to- well, Kayla wasn’t sure what she actually had to do, but she made it seem extremely important? She was at the mall, so it obviously wasn’t important as well, you know. Something for her career, and who was she with? Nickie? It doesn’t mean that it wasn’t important – just why would Liv just not um, tell her? Was it her fault for her transgression about her ex? Or was it what she had been feeling for a while now. That maybe Liv wasn’t into it like she was? Unrequited feelings were always trash, and it was why she preferred to be the one who had the unrequited feelings.

All of the questions – all of the thoughts, had her starting to spin and she wanted to be anywhere but here at the mall with all of these terrible people. Maybe terrible was a bit harsh, but there was not a single person around or in her immediate life that wasn’t giving her unnecessary stress.

She scratched at her wrist, biting on her lip at the same time before clearing her throat, “I ..I have to go..to the bathroom.” And before Newt could even respond, she took off heading straight for her car. She was going to leave and not tell anyone, and then ball up in a corner in her room and cry. She just couldn’t take any more of any of what was going on.

♡coded by uxie♡

Spencer Gray

You learnt something new every day. Up until Beth mentioned it, Spencer definitely hadn’t known that it was illegal to visit the Hollywood sign, mostly because when he had come here, it wasn’t to sightsee, it was to dance. It made sense though. That it was illegal, he imagined that many a tourist or otherwise had done a number of troublesome things paying a visit to the landmark, like vandalism and such. Plus if memory served him right, the sign wasn’t exactly located along a public sidewalk but on the side of a hill somewhere so there wasn’t a proper path leading up to it. He personally wouldn’t call it dumb, after all he could see the reasoning behind why they would make it illegal. There was no need to let Beth know that though.

“Darn,” the smile stayed on his face as he listened to Beth speak and well, in case you hadn’t realised by now, it was kind of his default setting. Just like how some people had what others called an RBF, he sort of had the opposite, an RSF, ‘resting smiling face’.

“You guessed it. And so easily too. I could never imagine why – I mean there’s like a million star-themed things in LA.” His smiled deepened a little as a soft little snort of amusement escaped him. He wasn’t a sarcastic person himself, was never very good at trying to be sarcastic either, but he was pretty sure he could pick it out when he heard it. Consider it a side effect of being used to it. Sheryl’s best friend had made sure to take plenty of shots at him with her sarcasm in the past. Trained him well in that regard, until that almost daily barrage of sarcastic little jabs and comments, he hadn’t always picked up on it when people were being sarcastic with him. In fact the old him would have probably missed the sarcasm he was sure he heard in that line from Beth. After all, LA was called the city of stars for a reason. He was aiming to become one of those stars himself one day, to be one of the reasons that people visited the city, a world class dancer.

Beth seemed to share a similarly strong sense of ambition in her own craft and he felt motivated himself listening to her declaration.

“Well, I hope you don’t forget about little old me when you get on there.” He admired it, the confidence and ambition her words reflected, and he was also amused by the cocky and cheeky way in which she delivered it. Was there even anyone who could be considered lame on the walk of fame? Well there probably was and the name of that individual would surely change depending on who you asked, he didn’t know very much about who was even on the walk of fame in the first place though so he supposed he would be getting a lesson in that today.

As he allowed his thoughts to lazily ponder the names of individuals who were possibly on the walk of fame, Beth suddenly piped up beside him, asking a question that nearly made him stop in his tracks.

“So is Ezra like into Tori?”

What?

A flicker of surprise shot across his face. Well that certainly came out of nowhere. Then again given that the people in question were their siblings, he supposed it wasn’t that unusual or anything, after all it wasn’t that uncommon for a sibling to be interested in or concerned about their sibling’s love life. Spencer though, had learnt plenty more than he would have wanted to about his older brother’s love life over the years. That and the fact that Ezra pretty much had someone new draped across his arm every other week and well, attempting to keep up would have been far too much hassle. Even his parents had stopped bothering after a while. His brother never had a shortage of interested partners. Just last week at the arts fest Ez had brought someone home though he wasn’t sure who. He was pretty sure it wasn’t Tori though.

There was history between them from when they first transferred into HA two years ago, but he wasn’t sure if there was more than that. Ezra wasn’t the easiest person to read after all.

“I don’t really know honestly,” Spencer said after some time, and then he added, “why do you ask? Did something happen between them?” He hoped to heaven he wasn’t going to regret prying into his brother’s love life. It wouldn’t be shocking if something had happened, after all Ezra’s romantic life was like a whirlwind; something was always happening and if his brother was really into Tori, well… depending on who you asked and how Tori herself felt? That could be perfectly fine or perfectly disastrous, rarely was there ever an outcome that landed in between. For now though he would keep that and plenty else to himself, Beth didn’t need to know. Whatever it was that had prompted the question though, he hoped the direction it was heading was perfectly fine. Usually Spencer didn’t care, after all it was Ezra’s life and his brother ought to be allowed to make choices that would make him happy, but this? This had the makings of trouble for him as well and the last thing Spencer wanted or needed was to get swept into one of Ez’s messes.

As far back as he could remember though, the chances of the outcome being ‘perfectly fine’ was low and this wasn’t him being excessively pessimistic or anything, but what he could remember of Ezra’s track record (though not very much) was just against him in that regard.

Yeah, he didn’t really trust his brother all that much when it came to romance.

mood
Wait...Tori and Ez?

outfit
clothes

playing...
WONDER

by Shawn Mendes​

mentions
Ez and Tori

interactions

Beth

tags
Winona Winona

º º code by ditto º º

Zeph Evermore

Oh shit.

Zeph had known that he was playing a dangerous game -- challenging the Lindsay Kay to a war, after all, was nothing short of asking oneself if they were ready to ahh... lose or something. Yeah. Because Lin didn't really give up until he could declare himself as the victor (an annoying fact that Zeph was still mostly blind to, but that was starting to become more and more obvious the longer he hung out with the boy before him).

So he was pretty much on edge -- and he was ready for whatever Lin might try to throw his way. Instead, he was surprised as Lin dragged himself out onto the concrete and laid there as if he was dead. His eyes kind of squinted as he stared suspiciously at Lin's prone figure, and then Zeph pushed himself back through the water until just his head and the tops of his shoulders were visible above the water's edge.

And then, just as he'd expected, Lin jumped to his feet and took off towards another noodle near the house. Zeph readied for war, his hands clenching the noodle as if it were a sword as he took his position, holding it up into perfect stabbing position, which was a little hard given how deep into the water he was.

Lin whipped around, and Zeph nearly jumped out of his skin.

“En fucking garde, Zephy-Poo!” He screeched.

"Bring it on... Lin... ny."

Yeah, nicknames had never exactly been Zeph's forte, especially when he found himself under pressure. And yes, a basically naked Lin rushing at him with a noodle cocked at the ready to slay him (hopefully in a friendly fashion and not for real) could indeed be considered as under pressure.

Lin launched himself into the pool, bringing the noodle down like a javelin, and Zeph's eyes widened before his brow furrowed into a straight line of determination. Instead of backing up, he actually rushed forward to meet Lin's jab with his own swing of the noodle, and well...

The battle that ensued was long. It was hard. Treacherous. Dangerous. Noodles were swung, water was splashed, more than once, Zeph briefly lost his eyesight.

It was during one of these moments that he briefly lost the upper hand (well, in his mind he'd had the upper hand, anyway, but that was up for debate), and he felt the noodle against his chest as he stumbled backwards and he pulled the ultimate method of escape.

Well, and also he kind of lost his footing.

Zeph went under, and once he did so, he started swimming backwards, his buoyant noodle still flailing above the water and easily giving away his location, however.

mood
coolio

outfit
clothes

playing...
We Like It
by Computer Games​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Lin

tags
ditto ditto

º º code by ditto º º

Elizabeth Sterling

Maybe switching things back to their siblings was kind of a totally, like, super dumb idea because nothing killed the mood quite like "oh hey babe, tell me about your brother." But like, listen, Beth had totally kind of panicked in that moment -- like she didn't want there to be any silence, because if you were interested in a guy (which she still totally wasn't interested in Spencer, like this was a total hypothetical), then you wanted there to be literally no silence. Like because you wanted to keep the conversation rolling, so you totally couldn't afford for there to be any kind of silence.

Plus there was also a certain benefit to Tori. Like, if Beth mentioned her and just kind of really leaned into explaining just how lame she really was, then she herself would seem so much cooler. And then Spencer would totally fall head over heels for her -- and even if he didn't, he could go back to Ezra and he could be all like "yeah wow that Elizabeth Sterling is really cool and really mature and way better than her older sister," and then she'd get Ezra at her doorstep, dripping wet because it was totally raining outside in this fantasy, and he'd be all like "Beth I'm so sorry that I never saw it before, but you're gorgeous and amazing and way better than Tori. Please, let's run off together."

And Beth would kind of just casually lean in the doorway and examine her nails, and she'd be kind of like with a really large sigh and then she'd be like "I guess."

(If anyone had questions about Beth and Tori being siblings, well, the girls' crazy fantasies were probably the biggest similarity that really sealed them as sisters.)

Beth was still kind of in this fantasy, a smile plastered on her face for a different reason, when suddenly Spencer was speaking and she realized that she was still totally in the middle of a conversation. So Beth focused back in, her pale eyes looking at Spencer's perfect face (like damn that jawline) as he spoke.

“I don’t really know honestly,” Spencer said, “why do you ask? Did something happen between them?”

Between who--

Oh wait duh.

She forgot she'd literally just... she'd literally just mentioned that thing about their siblings.

"Not really, or at least not yet, I think," Beth said with a sigh. "Like, Tori's totally simping over him, though. It's kind of pathetic. And she totally wants to ask him to the Ball but I think she's just way too scared which is kind of embarrassing, isn't it? Like if you like a guy, why not just go for it?"

(The irony wasn't lost on her.)

Luckily, the Walk of Fame was coming into view, although Beth still had things to mention.

"Oh and Ezra messaged me and he was all like 'omg just go along with this, let's fuck with Tori,' so like, if you hear any rumors about him being into me, it's totally just to fuck with Tori."

That was a little hint towards Spencer that she was still super single.

Not that she cared if he knew.

mood
ugh

outfit
clothes

playing...
It's Still Cool If You Don't
by Briston Maroney​

mentions
Ezra and Tori

interactions
Spencer

tags
Xed Xed

º º code by ditto º º

Kian Phelan
@lockandkian has set their status to:
rainbow road up in this bitch

@lockandkian has set their outfit to:
oh look, it's black

@lockandkian has set their location to:
the golf course of wisdom and glory

@lockandkian has mentioned:
Damien, Lucky, Javi

@lockandkian has interacted with:
Felix

@lockandkian has tagged:
ditto ditto
Kian could hardly contain the excitement as Felix agreed to the plan, adjusting himself before making his way over to the attendant. Kian watched for a moment, his eyes scanning the line up of elderly people that had dwindled down to just one couple talking to themselves and scowling as Felix made his way over. As soon as the girl’s back was turned, Kian grinned and sprung into action.

Of course his plan was going to work, Kian only made the best of plans. None of that falling through, fucking it up at the last minute, starting out weak and ending even weaker. No, Kian Phelan’s plans were Oscar worthy, deserved to be displayed in the Louvre. If there was an award ceremony for amazing fucking plans, Kian would be the headliner every single time. And of course Felix knew it, that’s why he was his best friend… Well, one of his best friends. There was Lucky and Javi too, he absolutely couldn’t forget his bros in the band. And then there was Damien but, as far as Kian was concerned, that bridge was burned.

Oh look, a text… From Damien… Great, just fucking great, that was the last person he wanted to hear from right now. So, Kian simply locked his phone and shoved it back into his pocket.

Where was he?

Oh right, The Plan.

With the girl’s back turned and Felix really laying on the charm thick, Kian began the swoop to grab the already filed forms. However, as soon as he moved to exit from behind his safe hiding spot behind a row of thick hedges, the heads of the elderly couple turned his way, leading Kian to dive right back into hiding.

Well shit, so much for that.

Kian paused to think for a moment, nibbling on his bottom lip as he pushed the branches apart to look at the couple. As the tips of his fingers grazed the small chunks of wood, he blinked a few times. Were his fingers always that long? And why were they distorted like they were submerged in water? Then his mouth felt funny as if his cheeks were stuffed with cotton, the back of his neck tingling up into his scalp as his vision began to swim. If he was going to pull off The Plan, he was going to have to work fast.

Without much further thought, Kian followed the hedgerow down a bit to where there was a rock and, with the accuracy of an MLB pitcher, whipped it straight at the old dude that had been giving him the stank eye earlier. As soon as the couple angrily began their search for the rock throwing culprit, Kian snuck out from behind the bushes and towards the stand.

“Ah! I, ah…I…use…aliases… You see, someone as famous as I am can’t really afford to use my real name all the time. I've got to keep it real. Hannah Montana-type —”

Kian paused in his half-hidden crouch, looking at Felix with a confused expression on his face. Hannah Montana, really? Nah, Felix could never pull off that double life shit. As lovely as his blond hair and blue eyes were, there was just no way he was going to pull off the weird layering and the glitter and, of course, he lacked the limo out front (oh wah oooh)…

Oh right, the form.

Resuming his sneak, Kian moved past the girl and into the booth, his fingers flicking through the papers until he found a form with just a single name on it: Richard Little. A soft laugh escaped Kian’s lips before he stifled it with his hand. Was this guy’s name seriously Dick Little?

“Are you kidding me?”

The girl was turning and all Kian could do was freeze in hopes that she wouldn’t look down. There he was, crouched from view right behind this poor, unsuspecting golf course attendant, sneaking around like the local creep looking for something nasty. They’d get kicked out for sure, arrested probably, and then Kian’s time in Los Angeles would be over. Time to hit the road, little man, back to playing dive bars and busking in the streets and-

“Please.”

The girl turned back towards Felix.

“What? Sir, I have a lot to do. If you’re not going to give me any straight answers —“

Kian took that as his sign to get the fuck out of the booth and back behind the bushes where he straightened himself up and pretended to strut like some rich guy fresh out of a Tesla. Papers in hand, Kian adjusted his shirt with a shrug and walked right over to the booth, placing his paper down on the table with a quiet slap.

“Hey there, pretty lady.” Kian said, throwing on his best Sleazy Middle Age White Dude Who Works In Marketing accent. “One golf cart for Richard Little, thanks. Mario, why are you over here buggin’ this poor girl just tryna do her job?” Kian asked as he clapped Felix on the shoulder. That seemed suburban bro enough, right? “Here ya are, sweetheart, I’ll get this creep off your hands.”

The girl looked between Felix and Kian, visibly confused and entirely over the situation. After a short pause, she scooped up the paper and looked down at the name and then back up at Kian who had maintained his creepy smile all the while.

“Sir, I already leased a cart out to you. #12, says right here on the-”

“And yet here I am, cartless.” Kian interrupted with a roll of his eyes. “You know, doll, I just did you a favour getting ol’ Mario here off your h-”

A key was slapped down onto the table with a tag reading #13 attached to the loop. The girl threw the paper back into the bin and pushed the key towards Kian. Clearly, she was annoyed enough to not check their I.Ds.

“There, take #13. Just get out of here.”

Kian grinned and took the key in his hand, giving it a twirl around his calloused index finger. “Pleasure doin’ business with ya. Come on, Mario.”

Nudging Felix in the side with his elbow, Kian made his way over to the golf carts and merrily hopped into #13, shoving the key into the ignition and giving it a twist before patting the seat beside him for Felix. His hands ran over the steering wheel covered in clean leather and smelling of fresh grass and Daddy’s guilt money.

“Dude, this is great.” Kian spoke aloud as he pulled away from the curb where the cart was parked with a lurch, not realizing how heavy his foot was feeling in his boot. “Where to first, my man?” Kian looked over at Felix as he drove, his eyes widening as he realized that Felix’s face was somehow inverted as if he had been put through one of those bad MacBook photobooth filters. Reaching a hand out to touch Felix’s cheeks, Kian let out a whistle as the cart jerked. “Dude, what the fuck is up with your face?”

There was no time to respond. The road in front of him shifted colours, slinking from grey to white to blue to purple. With a shrug, Kian turned his attention back to the road and slammed his foot into the accelerator, the machine below him groaning with the sudden increase as they flew towards the gates of the golf villa community.

“Let’s go be rich dudes for a day!”

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:
Isabella Dupont
@bellaissima has set their status to:
smile and wave

@bellaissima has set their outfit to:
her ball dress

@bellaissima has set their location to:
lil cute dress store

@bellaissima has mentioned:
Stupid Boy #1

@bellaissima has interacted with:
Kelli & Ronnie

@bellaissima has tagged:
ditto ditto & hery hery
Bella wasn’t entirely certain about what she was expecting when she asked her friends about their dates to the dance. A solid yes or a no would have been a start, but a double maybe with the promise of someone special waiting for them at the dance somehow added an extra dig of hollowness in Bella’s stomach. Right, of course they both had someone. Look at them, how could they be going alone? Kelli and Ronnie were both gorgeous, both endlessly sweet and lovable and not Bella. Nothing about Bella was something someone would want, especially not to the one person she wouldn’t mind being wanted by.

What was she supposed to say? Should she tell them that the person that had been making her stomach do somersaults and her heart race found her repulsive? Should she tell them that she was volunteering her time to help him look good for someone else just to spend time with him because something was better than nothing at all?

“Ronnie? Bella? Either of you?”

"Yeah, Bella. How about you?"

Bella forced a smile onto her glossed lips as she grabbed a dress that was pink (as recommended by Ronnie just moments earlier) before guiding the girls back towards the dressing rooms that the store owner had opened for them.

“Nevermind that,” Bella quickly redirected as she quickly disappeared into a dressing room and behind the safety of the locked ¾ door, “let us get these dresses on and we can talk all about our boys on the way out, oui? We have to look our best, really stop the entire show.”

Looking at herself in the mirror as Bella hung up the dress on one of the golden hooks on the pale rose wall, a soft sigh escaped her lips. The longer she looked at the reflection, the more distorted everything about her seemed to be. No amount of primping or polishing was going to fix the flaws that marred her body, no amount of sweet-talking to rid her lips of the venom and bite that usually flowed from them. Even a dress as beautiful as the one that was strung the hook could hide the true Bella, the one that no one could like.

Bella pulled off her shirt and on the dress, her eyes looking anywhere but the long scar that marred her abdomen.

After a quickly won battle with the zipper, Bella sighed and forced on her best smile with a flick of her hair. She had to be confident and happy for her friends, she was not about to ruin a good day for them with her own depressive thoughts. Convincing herself that her smile was enough, Bella unlocked the door and stepped out to see Ronnie and Kelli already done up and standing in the gathering area surrounded by mirrors.

“Well,” Kelli began as her hands fiddled with the skirt of the dress. “What…do you think? If you think it’s bad or something, I’ll go ahead and take it off — I mean, it’s a really pretty dress, but it’s not, uhm, like…if you…well…?”

Ronnie jumped in before Bella even had the chance to open her mouth, the words being stolen right from her throat. "Stop. You look great." Ronnie reassured as they made their way across the room to where Bella was standing. "Pretty spot-on for a winter dance, don't you think? Mine's not too uncomfy for dancing, either. Although, bodycon has never been my favorite for my frame. I think one-shoulder dresses do a better job since..."

“Absolutely!” Bella chimed in during Ronnie’s brief silence as she reached a gentle hand up to brush some of Kelli’s hair away from her face. “And you too, Ronnie, that dress is absolutely stunning on you. Though I do think you are wrong, the hug of the dress is quite flattering on you.”

Bella took a break from hyping her friends to look at herself in the mirror, her face screwing up as she turned her body this way and that to try and figure out if the dress was really that horrible or if it was just a bad angle. The conclusion she came to was that the cotton candy pink, knee-length number hugging her waist was just an awful dress. Bella looked fresh out of a 1980s teen rom com sans the horrible perm and the tacky makeup.

“This is almost hilariously awful.” Bella half-laughed as she looked at Ronnie who had a sudden gleam of determination in her eyes, apparently back to reality after she pondered her own dress.

"Now, Bella, it's only fair I pick a piece for you," Ronnie chirped and was lost within the racks before Bella could accept or decline. Bella would have given the racks a better search if she hadn’t been trying to avoid the date question with a quick dress grab and hiding in a change room. Before Bella could think much more about the situation, Ronnie had returned with a garment bag that was being thrust into Bella’s hands. "Go, go! This one is totally your style!"

With a soft smile, Bella took the dress and disappeared back into her dressing room. A sigh of relief echoed through the change room as Bella peeled the awful dress off and placed it carefully back on the hanger, looking over the other dress that Ronnie had grabbed for her. This one, surprisingly, was actually quite pretty, a soft blush with a floral pattern and an asymmetric hem. Bella typically would have gone for something solid in colour but somehow, the flowers felt appropriate.

“Well, I think you have found my dress for me, mon ami.” Bella spoke as she stepped out of the room with Ronnie’s pick on, giving a dramatic little twirl as she faced the girls. Catching her own gaze in one of the wall mirrors, there was a fleeting second where Bella actually felt… pretty. “I love it.”

As she made her way over to fix up her hair, Ronnie carried on about the date talk. Leave it to her to not let the boys go, a trait that Bella normally would have found cute. But the last thing Bella wanted to do was talk about boys or dates so instead of joining in on pestering Kelli about her date’s specificities, Bella simply took a seat in one of the plush chairs in the middle of the room and looked at the pair, her hands awkwardly smoothing down the floral fabric on her thighs.

“I doubt he is ugly,” Bella laughed softly with a shake of her head, “look at Kelli, she is beautiful. There is no way she would date someone any less gorgeous than her.”

º º code by ditto º º

• how she's feeling...

feeling model-y

Madelaine Harlow

the model ~ 17 ~ senior

As a model you would think Maddie was one of those calorie counting, self-obsessed, mean girls who refused to eat anything that could make them gain even half a pound. You might assume that her diet was made up of protein shakes, salads, and coffee or something. You'd be wrong though. Madelaine often got a lot of criticism for the way she disregarded all the standard model stuff, mostly crap from her mom if she was honest.

Anyway, whenever JJ and Ash agreed to have breakfast at one of Maddie's favorite spots in all of LA she was obviously excited. She already knew exactly what she wanted to eat too. A warm stack of pancakes topped with fresh strawberries and roasted potatoes on the side. You know, the kind that just explodes with flavor on your taste buds? Oh, and the tallest glass of orange juice available. It was set up to be the perfect day.

But big surprise, Mrs. Harlow's ears must've been burning or whatever that saying is because just as the three girls sat down at their table Maddie's phone began buzzing like crazy, her mother informing her of a job she'd booked ahead and now Maddie had to bail on plans once again.

It wasn't that Madelaine was ungrateful for the opportunities she had or anything especially because she really did love her career path. Being a model had always been something that Maddie enjoyed, at least when her mother wasn't being so controlling and overbearing. She'd become even more so since Maddie came to HA and now every gig always felt more like a chore that she dreaded, like dishes or sweeping.

Still, anything to please Mama Harlow. And no, that wasn't sarcasm. Madelaine would literally do anything to make her mother proud and it had been proven time and time again in the canceled plans, lost friends, breakups, dances, and school events skipped, faux boyfriends, etc. It was clear today when she bailed on JJ and Ash to go and do the stupid competitive modeling gig that she didn't even want to try for the first place. She was certain after all these years they were used to it but it didn't make it suck any less.

Of course, Madelaine would end up dress shopping alone last minute and that was only if her mother didn't just pick something for her and have it sent to the apartment first. No trying on twenty dresses with her friends until she found the perfect one or getting soft pretzels in the mall's food court in between stores. No taking pictures in one of those photo booths and swapping gossip or whatever else. The only thing that made going to this stupid thing even remotely bearable was that Adriane was doing it too. Everything was better when you did it with friends, right?

Look, Maddie knew that it struck people as odd that she was friends with girls like JJ and Adriane. They were way more confident and blunt and just overall intimidating than her. But that was beside the point. Adriane was one of Maddie's closest friends and it didn't matter what anyone else thought or if their friendship wasn't exactly "traditional" or whatever. They worked. Adri looked out for her, she helped her open up a little sometimes to get out of the shell that her mom forced her into and Maddie was grateful for their bond.

"Hey! I know, I know. Showing up in these sneakers looks unprofessional but this was so last minute for me," the brunette explained as soon as she walked up to Adriane. She looked over as a few other girls started to show up and wander inside. Honestly, they needed to hurry in before all the vanities filled up and they didn't get to glam up next to each other.

Plus, last time Adri bullied some beginner model into moving and Maddie swears the poor girl was borderline crying as she got up and scrambled away. She did NOT want to relive that again. "Oh, did you bring any eye glitter with you?" she asked as they started to walk towards the doors. "I want my eyes to really pop," she added.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Charlie Howell
@howedoyoudo has set their status to:
tan france could never

@howedoyoudo has set their outfit to:
fuck it

@howedoyoudo has set their location to:
dress store

@howedoyoudo has mentioned:
Lucky, Chas, Lin

@howedoyoudo has interacted with:
Amy

@howedoyoudo has tagged:
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
God, Charlie hated when Amy was right.

As much as she’d never admit it (because admitting it would simply go against all of her pride), Charlie really needed that friendly kick in the ass Amy had offered her that morning. Sure, the whole of her being still wanted to be at home behind a closed door and out of the public eye, but the longer the duo dug around in the racks of overpriced gowns, the easier it was to forget the passersbys and all the stupid drama that seemed to be plaguging her all the time these days.

Besides, Amy had a point with her whole ‘go out with a bang’ thing. Nothing about Charlotte May Howell said subtle or rolling over and admitting defeat. Maybe her time at Hollywood Arts was over but that didn’t change that she was still there, still a student, still someone who was about to go all out as a big ol’ middle finger to anyone who was glad to see her go.

"Got it sounds simple enough to find. Not to mention you'll look so stunning in red. Like a blonde Jessica rabbit!" Amy chimed as she looked through the dresses, Charlie following along behind her with her hands in the pockets of her overalls and a soft grin on her lips.

“Blonde Jessica Rabbit would be pretty hot,” Charlie giggled as they moved deeper into the store, wiggling between the metal racks and walls of accessories, “but I think we’re going for more, um… I don’t really know, actually. But we’re going red and I wanna look cool as hell, really step up my game. Go big or go home, ya know?”

And then, just like that, her positive mood came crashing down with the mention of one stupid motherfucking asshat. Stupid fucking Lucky and his stupid fucking bullshit. Look, maybe Charlie got where he was coming from with some of his shit but the whole thing with Jo had taken it too far. Lucky had never been in her good books but now, he was at the top of her hit list, grinning like some sort of pedo (have you seen his greasy ass profile picture?) right next to Chas.

"Something like this?" Amy’s voice spoke, snapping Charlie out of her thoughts, her fingers loosening with a dull ache as she realized her nails had been digging into her palm. Dress shopping, right. She had to focus, another day was not about to get ruined by a jerk with an addiction to starting shit they couldn’t finish.

Walking over to Amy, Charlie slid her hand down the dress, tilting her head slightly as her eyebrows scrunched together in concentration. Yeah, it was about the right shade of Lighting McQueen red that she and Lin had agreed on, the right sort of hug around the centre, a little long but with the right shoes, it would be absolutely perfect.

“Actually, yeah! This is exactly what I was lookin’ for, definitely has that wow factor.” Charlie laughed warmly as she held the dress up to her chest and gave a little twirl. “Come on, let’s find you something too and we’ll go raid the change rooms. What are you searching for? Colour, length, fabric? Give me the details, babe.”

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: wot

OUTFIT: clothes

basics
MENTIONS:
Landon
INT:
Winona Winona (Casey)
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Chas Marino
"Yeah, yeah, Chas, ya worry too much," Casey assured with a dismissive tone while Chas watched his behavior from the mirror's reflection. His advice somehow lost even more credibility as his head drifted further up in the clouds, gawking at Lydia "Self-Important Nobody" Fox. She was only here because his mom knew her dad which, for some stupid reason, was enough assurance that she was ready for the big leagues of young fame.

"You worry too little," Chas retorted, returning to his meticulous application of setting powder, tapping the puffy brush across his face at the pace of a hummingbird's heartbeat. The makeup department could never be trusted to come through; it seemed every time Chas was about to be on, the entire crew was off on their lunch break. Was it something he said?

The brush abruptly stopped the moment a figure came crashing down in his vision's periphery; of all the vanities in the room, Casey deemed it necessary to throw himself down onto one uncomfortably adjacent to Chas. The shorter boy's brows creased with annoyance, but he made it a point not to look in the blonde's direction. However, as expected, a sweaty, germ-infested arm came crashing around the side, landing square on Chas' shoulder.

He tensed, jolting a tad and reigning it in as an attempt to hide from Casey how much he'd been startled. His attempts to stifle his widening eyes went without success, projecting an image of two starkly contrasting personalities in the mirror pulled tightly together by the force of one arm. The visual dichotomy was almost artistic, one boy flustered and feigning aloofness, the other goofy and smiling dopily.

"Aye, Chas, ya worry too much."

"You already said—"

"It'll all go by real fine, don't worry one little bit." Chas rolled his eyes, paying his loosely-named "friend" no mind as he resumed preparations for the interview. His fingers carefully plucked at loose strands of hair, and he checked his side profile every so often to admire his jawline.

Rather rudely, his focus was thrown by the wayside in response to a harsh pat on the back. Chas lurched forward with wide eyes, then whipped around furiously, more than ready to ream his frivolous assailant. His retaliation, however, was cut short upon the arrival of a team of stylists. Casey got lucky this time.

With crossed arms, Chas waited for whichever unlucky stylist drew the shortest stick and had to cater to his needs. Fortunately this time, Chas had pretty much done their job, leaving only a few minor touchups to be done before their time came. He waved a final cocky goodbye to Chanel and Lydia before they left the room, staring straight forward with a grave face and a creeping sense of impending doom. He hated how rapidly his heart was beating; this whole thing used to be a breeze. Everything seemed to be at stake at every waking moment, and the expectations rose tremendously once he was no longer a little kid famous for being cute and snarky.

Now being snarky had lost its charm.

Just beyond stage left, Chas and Casey awaited their cue. The clipboard people gave the pair of teenagers a quick rundown as though they hadn't a lick of preparation for the interview, which would have insulted Chas if it wasn't for Casey's dire necessity to get any and all practice in. With crossed arms, Chas passed it all off as routine. A breeze. Just another Saturday afternoon. God, he missed being on T.V. But he also dreaded it; it was a love-hate relationship.

There over yonder was the Claudia Marino, overdone eyeshadow and all, seated comfortably on her blue little sofa, legs crossed and bouncing with anticipation. She almost looked like a mannequin, and she would have completely hadn't it been for the way the oil on her forehead shone in the stage's harsh lighting. Approximately five minutes after this episode's airing, a makeup artist was going to be sobbing in their car while scrolling through job listings. It would, of course, be a fruitless effort thanks to the Hollywood makeup blacklist shamelessly built by none other than Claudia herself.

The Claudia Marino. The business-savvy mother of three. The top daytime talk show host. It was all so gaudy, so superficial, and so indicating of a woman clinging onto former glory with an iron death grip. If Chas hadn't been so afraid of her, he'd have pitied her. Not much, though. She had her chances to do right, and she chose herself every time. Even this little crumb of publicity ultimately ended with the old hag reaping the majority of its gains.

"And today, we've got a special guest star,"
the aging star herself announced with a bright, white smile after just three minutes and forty-two seconds of introduction. Casey gave Chas an eager bump on the shoulder, to which the shorter boy reciprocated with a lame attempt at a courtesy smile.

Go get 'em, tiger. At least you embarrassing yourself on stage will garner a good meme or two.

"Casey Clairmont!"

Cue the captive studio audience's wave of claps and cheers, all brought about by the producers' hell of a legal chokehold. One would be astounded to uncover the amount of iterations in which media fine print demands a hearty, enthusiastic reaction. Really, it's put in writing. And signed. Look it up.

"Good luck out there," Chas said in a startlingly genuine tone amid a slew of indistinctly cheering voices. His heart skipped a beat watching Casey shake his mother's hand, catching a glint in the woman's eye. A guilty voice within felt a quiet prick of jealousy for Claudia's overbearing portrayal of interest in the other boy, even with the knowledge that it was all for the camera. He wondered if he'd get that lucky treatment too once he was on, if only for the duration of the interview.

Contrary to popular belief, he wasn't at all taken aback to find Casey managing himself well in the interview. It wasn't thanks to any preparation or charisma; Claudia was just steering the conversation as always, and the trained ear could tell quite easily. It wasn't natural the way the conversation was structured. Then again, nothing about his mother's tactics were natural.

There was a sudden lull in the back-and-forth. Chas could instantly tell what it meant. Claudia's head turned to the side and their eyes met, stone-cold and expectant like a viper. A bony finger stretched itself forward, then her full hand began gesturing him onstage. A rather crude way of bringing a guest on, but it got the job done all the same.

"I'm sure everyone knows my youngest son, Chas," she said, that ingratiating smile of hers stretching ear-to-ear. Chas knew that smile well; it was also his own. "Come on out and take a seat next to Casey." On that same beat, Chas mirrored the woman's smile and set forth onto the stage, laughing faux-bashfully while throwing up an arm in greeting for the camera. The crowd roared, veteran viewers of the show the loudest.

The now-grown-up son seated himself neatly beside Casey, flashing a smile one more time at the audience. Most would be surprised to know Chas could feign humility just like—if not better than—all the celebrities. It was just a matter of wanting to for him.

"Chassy—" If Landon had thought he was the first to piss off Chas with that name, he was in store for one burst bubble. And probably another couch to sleep on. "—now that you're all grown up, you're too big to sit with Mama?" He twitched, his smile cracking as his cheeks flushed red. The audience could surely feel his embarrassment hanging in the air—and they loved it.

"Think I've still got some growing to do..." he admitted playfully, looking up at Casey. Another roar of laughter; this was just too easy. At his greater expense, his older siblings would probably get more of a kick out of that than he'd have liked. Them and the entire H.A. student body, if they were even watching, which they should because their school is being featured on T.V. again.

Oh, the dirt he could shamelessly dish on live T.V. right now...

"Ah, but you're almost graduated, and you'll be moving on to your first big feature film, isn't that right?"

"You're right. And although I'd love to tell you all about my current title..." He shrugged with a lopsided, hapless grin. "... There's not much I can say! Sorry." He laughed innocently, then looked back at Casey to engage him. "I'm a little envious of you, Casey. You already get to share your work with everyone!" Eugh... playing nice just felt so... degrading.

"I'm so glad to hear it."

What does that even mean? Was she listening or is she just bored?

"You know, my theory is, if I know my little Chassy, you two are already cooking something up... together! Wouldn't you believe they've been best friends for a decade now?" She turned to the audience in fake awe, earning a few gasps and aww's. "And now, of course, our restless Casey seems to be adjusting well to being in one place for a while."

She cocked her head to the side, her eyes twinkling with the dust of a million blind orphans' shattered lenses. "I've got to ask, how are you enjoying Hollywood Arts? I'm so happy you two get this chance to be together. Priscilla said Chas needed another friend on his intellectual level." She innocently winked in a way that seemed to dissolve all visible venom besides the implication understood between them. Such a conniving witch she was, playing innocent and bringing up the words of that accursed daughter of hers.

Chas quirked an eyebrow. She was being so... much. Dramatic about everything. He was definitely doing fine going without Casey for a while and, although the audience didn't need to know that, Claudia really seemed to be laying it on thick. Such a stupid ploy to leech off the Clairmont name. How sad could she be?

"And I'm sure the school year's been treating you well, Chas."

One montage of outing, crying, verbal abuse, tooth loss, and sabotage later...

"Great. Even better with my best friend back," Chas agreed, playing it up to earn a meager bit of approving eye contact from his mother. He smiled wide at Casey, hesitantly wrapping an arm around the blonde and giving him a firm shake. A cold sweat drenched his body; he was going to be sick.

"But of course!" the heavily-mascaraed interviewer exclaimed, continuing on to chatter about H.A. for the minimum time agreed upon. It was almost as exhausting for Chas pretending to like everybody there than it was to claim how talented they were. The person he was on stage... yeah, he and Chas wouldn't have been friends.

"But that all pales in comparison to the big news we have today," she purred, forcibly locking eyes with Chas once more. "I'm just so honored to have the opportunity to announce it here." He wasn't quite sure what game she was playing at, but he didn't like it. He cast a sideways glance at Casey as a signal to keep cool. Chas' heart began to race. Maybe he really was losing his grip... Perhaps it had been too long since he'd been really out in the public eye like this. Was he getting rusty?

No... he couldn't have been. He was a natural. He had full-blown, professionally assured, bona fide star quality, and he knew it. And yet, annoyingly, all he could do was look around with a pair of curious, flustered eyes. He maintained a cool enough composure for the camera, but his look in Casey's eyes insisted this wasn't part of the plan. There was no news, there was no announcements to be made... it was just Chas, Claudia, Casey, and the goddamn script!

That's what it was supposed to be. But it wasn't. Chas knew this woman. Somehow, somewhere, they'd fallen straight into her snare. And the wicked smile on the woman's face said there was no going back.

code by valen t.

trevor callaghan​

(tw: he’s…he’s really rough. hims is not doin’ too hot, as they say.)

Trevor wasn’t a philosopher. Stuck-up arseholes who smelled like mothballs and dogshite and did nothing all day but sit in their parents’ basements on a potty chair while tapping out their manifestos in the fecking Notes app weren’t people who he really wanted to mentally associate himself with. However, sometimes he thought about things.

Wait, feck, that came out wrong. Shite. He thought about things constantly, obviously — he had a fecking brain. It was just —

You understood what he meant. He was too mentally exhausted to try and explain these things to you. Continuing on his original point that he’d been following before you so fecking rudely interrupted him…

Trevor wasn’t a philosopher, but sometimes, he thought about things like human nature and pretentious shite like that. Sometimes, he thought pretty deeply about the human condition and about morals and shite.

For example, now, as he drove back to his apartment from the school, he was thinking.

Worst fecking thing for him to do with the splitting headache he had — but it was fine, and he was fine and fecking dandy and fecking thriving and yadda fecking yadda — and worst fecking thing for him to do in general.

As he pondered the human condition — or…ponder would be giving him too much credit there. As he loathed the human condition (ah, that was the word), he came to the same conclusion that he always came to, a conclusion that he muttered beneath his breath as his grip further tightened on the wheel: “I fecking hate people.”

People sucked. People sucked people sucked people sucked peoplesuckedpeoplesuckedpeoplesucked fuckthemfuckthemfuckthemfuckthem and especially fuckChasandAdrianeandLuckyand —

“Adriane Holloway can suck my dick,” he hissed, “can suck Chas’ fecking dicklet because I don’t want the — the fecking clap. It’s not even a full dick, it’s just a little fecking dicklet. Smaller than Fucky’s even, I fecking bet. Bet it’s really fecking tiny. You have to have a fecking microscope to see that fucker. I bet you my —“

As he worked himself up, spitting harsh words beneath his breath as he glared through his windshield like it was the faces of his enemies, his muscles grew tenser and tenser by the second, and his headache wound tighter and tighter, as though his head would burst.

His rant turned more and more into unintelligible mush the further he got toward the apartment, and by the time he’d pulled into a parking spot, he was red in the face, with veins popping out of his forehead and neck, sputtering, “AnIfeckin’sweartayaonm’mam’sbronzeplatedurnthatI’mgoin’tawindup —

He paused a moment to glance out his left mirror. He froze entirely, blinked at what he saw.

Then squeezed his eyes shut.

Pinched his nose.

Drew in a deep breath.

And, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA —

…… what, did you think he would park right the first time? ……

“Feckin’ skank thinks that she’s goin’ ta jus’ get away with desecratin’ my manuscript like that.” SLAM. “Well, I’ve got something —“ SLAM. “— different ta say. A whole different feckin’ story ta tell. Ya ever think she’s felt my vengeance? Well, yer feckin’ dead wrong — she’s feckin’ dead wrong — I’m feckin’ —“

CLUNK!

“FUCK!”

Trevor reared back, his face screwing up and his teeth clenching together as tight as they could as he gripped his foot in pain. He couldn’t speak for a moment as he toddled on his other foot; his eyes squeezed together and his ears rang.

Then — “FUCK!” — he yelled again, this time in anger, not pain, stamping the foot of the stubbed toe down on the floor and opening his eyes in fury. He clenched his fists at his side, then slammed a palm against his forehead. “Fucking fucking fecking stupid fecking fuck,” he cursed at himself, “fecking fucking —“

Flopping down on the loveseat, Trevor breathed in deeply, squeezing his eyes shut. He sat tense for a few seconds, his breath caught in his lungs as his mind still raced with angry thoughts. His body was still braced for impact, for punching the wall or slamming something or hitting his head against the wall like he always did.

And then, he just breathed out the sigh. The tension in his body released, though his jaw was still clenched, and he slowly opened his eyes. For a moment, he lay in silence and complete stillness, his demeanor in stark contrast to his presence before.

“Fuck…,” he muttered. He lifted a hand to his head, touching at his temple. “Feck…”

In the silence only broken by the occasional long breath in or out and the whirring of the air conditioner, Trevor stared at the ceiling, the pain in his head beginning to throb along with the throbbing of his forehead and stubbed toe.

This was the Trevor Trevor wanted to be, wasn’t it? This was just who he promised himself and Ash he would be. This was someone to be proud of, a real fecking model of “good guy” and “good boyfriend” and “totally not a fecking disgusting, decrepit gobshite”, yeah?

Feck…

Well, he’d have to make it up to her. That was all there was to it. He wouldn’t need to apologize — she’dn’t seen anything. His repentance would be in the form of…

Of…

He sat there, silent, for what felt like a long while, caught up in his throbbing head, considering what he would do for Ash. A surprise. Something nice…

He hardly blinked, didn’t move. He melded into the couch, stuck in his head.

SLAM!

His body took a moment to register what was going on — noise. There were loud clatters, loud shatters, and things were flying around the room. He blinked, looking around, and he just watched for the next minute as the room became more and more of a wreck.

Lifting up, he looked around, still dazed from living in his head for such a long time.

His eyes found her. He couldn’t exactly speak when he saw her either, just feel the pained sympathetic throbs of his heart as he stared at her in stunned, suddenly completely alert silence.

Jo.

She was crying, and she was destroying, and she looked destroyed.

His stomach dropped, his body going rigid.

Maybe he moved, or maybe she just looked at him from her own accord, but they somehow made eye contact.

He stared at her for another couple of moments.

And then he stood, slowly walked over to her.

And he said, “I’ll go get a joint.”

…… his love language is weed : ) ……

Maybe the best way to set this up is just to give a little bit of a list. Maybe that’s the best way to explain it. Just, Hello. My name is Trevor Callaghan. Not fecking Sean and not fecking Seany. Pleasure ta meet ya. Right now, I’m:

- High

- Ready and willing to make a Saint- and Fucky-hide rug, sewed together like a — oh wait, no a fecking coat, because that’s more practical, sewed together like a tapestry

- Really fecking high

- On my way to pick up my girlfriend from the mall

- Did I mention that I’m really fecking high

- I’m high

- Pretty fucked up, honestly

Rachel hit another speed bump going sixty, and Trevor bounced, his path unfazed as the little smile on his face worked its way a little bit broader each inch of the way to his girlfriend. Out of sight, out of mind when his head was up in the proverbial (weed) clouds, and his eye was on the prize of seeing his girlfriend. He wasn’t thinking about Saint or Lucky right now, except that he kind of was, but he wasn’t really, and he wasn’t even really thinking about the texts that Ash had sent about one of her ex’s moving to HA.

Yeah, she texted him about her ex moving to HA. Why the feck did she do that? That was fecking weird, right?

No, no, no, he wasn’t thinking about that. Not at all. Maybe a little, but not at all. Instead, he was thinking about how nice he smelled right now — weed and legit cologne this time, not Axe — and how Ash would react to this impromptu trip to the beach and how he was going to get to fuck his girlfriend on the fecking beach, how fecking hot, right?

He pulled into a parking spot. Yes, his van did give a cu-tunk as it went over the concrete parking block; no, he didn’t pay any attention to it. There was something about Ash having a reputation for liking bad boys, and perhaps that was what made his brain overlook that fact.

Also, he was really fecking high. Had he mentioned that? This weed was really, really good.

He stretched his legs, tried out a smile at his reflection on Rachel’s window as he shut his door, and dropped his keys into his pocket. After his keys followed one hand, while the other shielded his eyes from the sun. His long-legged strides took him to the door at a quick rate, and he pressed the handicapped door opener button.

No need to worry about pushing a door that says pull or pulling a door that says push if you just exploited the accommodations for handicapped people. It was there for him to use, too. He was smart, wasn’t he?

His footsteps echoed as he walked through the sterile, high-ceilinged entry to the food court, his eyes scanning the area. It’d been forever since he’d been to a mall willingly, and, to be fair, he was only here because this was where Ash had said that she was. It wasn’t like he was going to do anything in here. Still, it was a lot more pleasant in here than he recalled. Then again, it was probably the drug saying that.

Somewhere, there was yelling. There was a clatter, and more yelling. There were people dotted here and there, and…

Ah. The figure in the distance rang a bell after a couple of moments, and he smiled to himself once it registered. “Oh, Ash,” he muttered aloud, turning on his heel and beginning to walk toward her. He’d texted her beforehand, so she should’ve been expecting him. There was some girl talking to her, and one of her bags was on the floor.

He lifted his hands to his hair as he began to approach, smoothing it down, though his coarse, curly hair immediately popped right back into its previous position. He buffed his nails on his shirt.

“Heyyy,” he said in a low voice as he took the final steps toward her, holding his hands by his side and smiling. His feet stopped, and then he took another step forward so he could see her face.

And his face immediately fell.

She was…crying.

His eyes flicked to JJ, His eyes moved from JJ to Ash, to JJ to Ash, to the bag on the ground to JJ to Ash to JJ, and then, suddenly, it clicked.

The yelling he’d heard, the bag on the ground, the fact that Ash was crying.

JJ stepped closer. An intense, angry pulse shot off in Trevor’s chest. Instinctively, he stepped between the two, holding a hand out to stop JJ from moving forward any. His eyes narrowed, his jaw clenched. “Don’t,” he said.

“Fuck you,” JJ said, her eyes focused on Ash. “Fuck your pathetic fucking boyfriend who’s worth less than a fucking bum off the street, I was fucking right.”

Trevor’s chest burned. “Right?” His saliva felt like magma.

“You dating Dorian literally fucking confirmed you have the worst taste in men.”

Dorian? Trevor’s stance faltered for a moment, a confused expression coming onto his face as JJ’s words settled into sense in his mind.

“Say whatever the fuck you want about me, but at least I’m not a fucking liar like you. Did you tell your boyfriend yet? Or did you lie about that too?”

Trevor blinked, his emotions a confused, angry mix. “Boyfriend? Who the hell is her boyfriend?” The words tumbled from his mouth.

JJ looked up at Trev, glaring at him. “She tell you about fucking my boyfriend?”

A slam to his chest. That was how it felt.

Trevor blinked again. His head pulsated in confusion. He couldn’t talk this time. His heart throbbed painfully.

“Don’t worry McSeany, it was before the two of you were boning each other, did you know it lasted for a whole fucking year?”

“A…” His eyes moved to Ash for a moment, stunned.

“Huh? No? Oh my gosh! Ash lying again? What a fucking shocker.”

Trevor couldn’t move, couldn’t talk, couldn’t respond.

“You two are fucking pathetic. A perfect fucking match for each other. I hope the pot of gold at the end of hell is worth it.”

Where his tongue had been so loose, so willing to yell and fuck knew what else, it was now frozen in place, stopped in its tracks with the confusing anger of the noise coming from JJ. Even as she shoved his hand away, he couldn’t talk — he could only stare blankly. Still his body was moving, for some fucking reason, even though he had no goddamn idea what he was doing.

“We’re not fucking friends,” she yelled at Ash as Trevor pushed his hand against her shoulder again. “And I’m so fucking happy that we aren’t.”

JJ reached down and grabbed the bag off of the floor, sparing Ash another glare before storming out, and Trevor watched after her, kept watching her as she walked out of the mall, kept watching the door as it slowly shut, kept staring at the door waiting for some kind of explanation for what the hell that just was.

And then, slowly, he looked at Ash, his brows knitting together, his face reading hurt confusion for a moment as he studied her with her head down. With each pump of his heart came a cloud of static in his chest.

She looked at Trevor for a moment. Her eyes were teary.

“Ash…?” he asked, taking another step toward her.

She broke eye contact. “Let’s just umm…” She sniffled. “Let’s just go.”

And she turned on her heel, and she started walking toward the door.

Her footsteps echoed louder than anything else in the room. Above all the mumbles, above all the shuffling, he heard her retreating feet.

And he slowly began to follow. When he moved, he felt like he was trapped in a kind of fuzz. The moment around him was frozen, and he was the only thing moving. Just him and his girlfriend.

She was outside before him, and something carried him outside after her, and something made him walk up behind her and put his arm around her shoulder, and something made him open the door for her, and something made him shut her door, and something made him go to his side, and something made him put the key in the ignition, and something made him turn Rachel on, and something made him put the van in drive.

The van in drive.

The van in drive.

The van in drive.

The engine purred, making the gas pedal vibrate beneath his feet. In his ears was the sweltering silence of the white noise that’d followed Ash’s command to just go. Was she still crying? He simultaneously wanted to look over and knew that he couldn’t, because there was a trance carrying him on, a trance making him go through with this thing and that thing, to execute his plan, to do what he’d planned. His brain was trying to cover up what had happened — feck, he wanted to cover up what had happened.

Ca-tunk.

He pressed his foot on the gas, and the back wheel overcame the concrete parking block, too.

The music on the radio was gibberish, but he couldn’t reach up and turn it off. His hands were gripping the wheel too tight and his knuckles were aching because of it, but he couldn’t pry them off.

But all at once, they turned out of the mall and he looked up at his rearview mirror and caught a glance of Ash in it.

And the swell in his chest returned, and he felt his body grow hot with immediate anger.

He tried to remain calm. Deep breath, in, out.

“Ash,” he started, reaching over and muting the radio, “do you want to give me a fecking explanation?”

mood

outfit
clothes

playing...
i wanna slam my head against the wall
by glaive​

mentions
adriane, lucky, & chas

interactions
jo (technically), ash, & jj

tags
Winona Winona @Soap

º º code by ditto º º

LINDSAY MORGAN KAY

This day would go down in history as the official date of World War III.

Admiral Lindsay Kay — or Captain, whichever meant that he was more badass, luhmao — was the hero, of course. Amidst the thrashing waters, Lin Kay was fuckin’ thriving, luhmao. See, his Wikipedia page beneath the whole WWIII section read that he attacked his best friend “like a badger on crack”, but Lin would prefer to say that he attacked him more like a chipmunk on crack. An important distinction to make, it was, ess-em-aych.

More agile, luhmao.

Sure, there were noodles involved, but Lin, having the galaxy brain and being the tactical genius that he did and was, diligently used his buffness, too. He was swole for a reason. Bad bitch shit was that reason. The classic Kay chokehold got thrown in there, and he was pretty sure that he tackled Zeph a few more times. Held him underwater. But it was all just happening so fast.

Poor Zephy. He had no idea what he was getting himself into, and now, he was going to be scarred for life and was going to have to see therapy because his best friend beat his ass so hard in the Great Sea Battle of World War III.

Wait no, not poor Zephy. It was his fault, luhmao. He asked for this.

If anyone from the History Channel wanted to make a documentary for this, the royalty costs would be…ehhhhh, he’d give you a discount — 500 million? Luhmao, listen, it was a low cost to cover such an impactful historical event, ess-em-aych.

Oh, oh, oh, he knew! You could use some of those crusty ass 3D models from the early 2000s — give it the real umpf that it deserved, you know.

…Where was he?

Oh! Right. Kicking Zephy Evermore’s ass, luhmao.

Zeph’s head disappeared underwater again, and Lin cackled happily. “That’s right, luhmao! Get fuckin’ suuuunk, son-n-n-n-n-n-n!” he gloated, giving pelvic thrust beneath the water and wobbling his noodle high in the air. He gave an unintelligible shriek into the air, closing his eyes and letting his primal feelings out in a loud roar.

And then, there was a noise from the back door.

His body gave a jerk, his eyes opening and darting toward the door.

Which was opening.

He froze for a second.

The door was opening.

Blink, blink.

OH SHITTY TITS, THE DOOR IS OPENING.

All at once, his heart kicked up speed, a loud fear overcoming all of his senses, and he didn’t really have time to process what was happening before it happened. He swam toward the sidewalk with wide strokes, gripping the concrete with his palms when he got there and yanking himself up. The sudden change in the whole gravity thing made popping up from the ground a bit difficult, so he just began to roll.

His shoulders, not even a full moment later, slammed on the grass, and when he felt them touch the green, he shoved off of the ground and onto his feet. Not glancing over his shoulder as he began to rush through the grass, Lin heard a loud, “HEY! WHAT THE HELL?! HEY! GET BACK HERE!”

Of course, he wasn’t dumb enough to do that, ess-em-aych; every vein in his body was pumped full of adrenaline, which was carrying him faster and faster toward the fence. He heard some noise behind him, like Whatshisface — Hank or something or other — was trying to come after him.

He just jumped, launching himself at the tall fence with all of his might.

He clawed his way over in mere moments, and he dropped onto the grass on the other side, onto his back.

For a few moments, he lay on his back, and then, his heart gave a few excited throbs.

It was the adrenaline. It was the feeling of being a wanted criminal. It was the feeling of escape.

It was so fucking intoxicating.

He grinned, cackling to himself. “Bitchass can’t catch up with me,” he mumbled, reaching up and running a hand through his wet hair. “I’m a fucking legend.”

It occurred to him that he’d left Zeph behind, but immediately, he dismissed it.

Shrug. That was a Zeph issue.

Another voice joined the yelling man’s — uhhh…Claudia? She was Hank’s ugly ass cougar girlfriend, so eh, who gave a shit what her name was — and Lin kind of just grinned to himself and stood up from the grass, feeling the rush throughout his body.

Adrenaline was the fucking best.

He stepped back inside, sighing happily at the feeling of the air on his body.

“Good luck, Zephy,” he said, not glancing back over his shoulder as he made his way back to his room.

Grand Theft Auto V was waiting.

And before you said this made him a bad friend, bitch, shut up. He was the fucking best friend, actually.

He was giving the boring guy the time of his fucking life, luhmao.

mood
LMAOOOO

outfit
not much lmao

playing...
we'll be okay
by lindsay kay​

mentions
n/a

interactions
zeph

tags
Winona Winona

º º code by ditto º º

felix rian emmerson

Right on time, Felix’s black-clad compadre came struttin’ up to the counter, a confident expression on his face.

“Ah,” Felix said, pointin’ at Kian as the boy slapped the paper down on the table, “this is the man right here.”

The girl’s brows knit together. “The…”

“Hey there, pretty lady,” Kian said, his words slurred and lilted like a greaseball stockbroker with four mortgages and three divorces who spent all his free time on TikTok commenting on e-girls’ profiles. Felix covered his hand with his mouth, a laugh escaping his lips. He coughed, slammin’ a fist into his chest to oh-so-subtly cover up his laughter. “One golf cart for Richard Little, thanks.”

Richard Little —

Kian was posin’ as Dick Little?

…How much money did you think that Slater would pay if Felix sold him that information?

“Mario —“ Kian clapped Felix on the shoulder, and he gave him a curious look. “— why are you over here buggin’ this poor girl tryna do her job?”

Felix forced back a smile, shakin’ his head defensively and holdin’ up his hands. “Dick —“

“Here ya are, sweetheart, I’ll get this creep off your hands,” Kian said.

Creep?” Felix whispered, glancin’ over at Kian. “Ouch.”

The girl looked at Felix, then Kian, Felix, Kian, Felix, Kian, FelixKian, FeKi, and then she paused a moment and scooped up the paper. She spent a moment studying the paper, and then her eyes went back to Kian, who was still grinnin’ like the sleazy stockbroker.

Felix covered his mouth again, pressin’ his brows together and crossin’ an arm over his chest to feign concern rather than coughin’ this time.

“Sir, I already leased a cart out to you,” she said. “#12, says right here on the —“

Kian rolled his eyes. “And yet here I am, cartless.”

Felix followed suit, droppin’ his hand and agreein’, “Cartless.” He shook his head shamefully.

“You know, doll,” Kian said, “I just did you a favour by getting ol’ Mario here off your h —“

Slap. Felix looked back at the counter to see a key and a tag.

“There, take #13,” said the girl, obviously annoyed and tired of dealin’ with them. “Just get out of here.”

Kian grinned and took the key, twirlin’ it around his finger. “Pleasure doin’ business with ya.”

“Pleasure,” Felix agreed with a salute.

“Come on, Mario,” Kian said, nudgin’ Felix as he turned, and Felix nodded, followin’ Kian over to the golf carts. There, #13 waited. Felix hopped in the passenger side as Kian turned on the cart.

Kian caressed the wheel for a moment, and Felix grinned over at him amusedly. “Livin’ your dream, huh?” he teased.

“Dude, this is great.” The golf cart pulled out with a lurch, and Felix gave a soft “oop”. “Where to first, my man?” he asked.

Felix shrugged, looking forward. “Eh, I —“

A hand touched his cheek, and he looked over to see Kian, the driver, strokin’ his face as the cart gave a dramatic jerk. “Hhhhhoooowdy?” he asked confusedly, an eyebrow raisin’.

Kian whistled. “Dude, what the fuck is up with your face?”

Felix blinked. “Uhh…”

But Kian had already looked out at the road, and now, his foot slammed on the gas. The machine let out a groan and gave a big pull before shootin’ off toward the gated community at the top of the hill. “Let’s go be rich dudes for a day!” Kian cheered.

“Hell yeah!” Felix cheered.

He’s tripping balls.

The trip there was not necessarily always on the road, nor was it very comfortable, nor was it very…uh, well, anything that a trip should’ve been, but Kian was very obviously very under the influence, and Felix…well, Felix was thrivin’ watchin’ his friend drive like a complete idiot.

Finally, they reached the gates, and Felix looked over at Kian. “You got a code to get in, bud?” he asked, raisin’ an eyebrow, but he already knew the answer.

Lucky for Kian, he was a good hacker.

Leanin’ out the side of the golf cart, Felix squinted at the little tower that demanded a code of him. “What’re we feelin’ today?” he muttered. He touched at the keypad for a moment, and then — “1…2…3…4?

The light blinked red, makin’ an annoyed beeping noise.

“Shit.” There went all of his ideas.

He looked over at Kian, raisin’ his eyebrows. “Well, driver. How do you say we get in?” He looked forward at the gate, studying it for a moment, and then he looked back at Kian. After a moment, he grinned. “You thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’?”

mood
makin' my way downtown

outfit
something casual

playing...
take a slice
by glass animals​

mentions
slater

interactions
kian

tags
geminiy geminiy

º º code by ditto º º

Casey Clairmont

Yeah, this was going real great, and there was some part of Casey that was relishing in the familiarity of an interview. It was something that the spacey blonde could really appreciate, especially 'cause this whole school thing was still kinda new -- like it was real nice to be stuck back in a situation where he felt real, real comfortable. And real, real confident, 'cause Casey knew how these worked.

Well, he thought he did, 'cept this one was going a little bit weird. Casey wasn't used to the whole dragging someone else out thing, unless it was one of his sisters or his parents -- but even those he was usually told about ahead of time. Even in a situation of them being a surprise, they never really were a surprise 'cause they were his family so of course they'd be dragged out with him. But having a friend dragged out? Odd.

Not that Casey minded too much. Mrs. Marino probably just wanted to be all like "wow look at my son Chas who has super cool, super awesome, super hot best friends who are one day going to be married in because Casey's going to marry Priscilla and it'll be really cool because these two will be bro-in-laws."

There was a bit of a dopey grin on Casey's face now as he imagined what it'd be like to marry the one, the only, the amazing Priscilla Marino, when he realized conversation was still happening and the next words out of Claudia's mouth were actually rather interesting to him.

"But that all pales in comparison to the big news we have today," she said, seeming to look right past Casey as her gaze focused on her son. "I'm just so honored to have the opportunity to announce it here."

Oh boy. Casey was getting to hear about big news! His grin widened as he watched Claudia curiously, wondering what in the heck the news could possibly be.

"Chas, you've been keeping something secret from us..."

Casey glanced over at his friend with a bit of a look that was totally all like omg Chas, you naughty little dude, keeping secrets, and then Casey looked back at Claudia as she spoke.

"When were you going to introduce everyone to your boyfriend?"

Boyfriend? What? Chas had a boyfriend? Good for him.

As Claudia turned her attention back to the audience and continued to speak, Casey looked back at Chas. He wanted details later about Chas' mystery boyfriend, although the identity of said mystery boyfriend was the next thing out of Claudia's lips as she said; "Casey and Chassy are even going to go to Hollywood Arts' Winter Ball together. Isn't that just precious? What a great first outing for a fresh new couple."

Wait--

The grin on Casey's face didn't falter, though, because even though this was a surprise to him, he wasn't dumb enough to drop face or drop character in front of the audience. Instead, his attention slowly turned back to Claudia, the grin on his face, as he gave a little confused nod of his head.

"With that, we're going to cut to commercial break. But when we come back, we'll get some more details on Hollywood's newest celebrity couple."

Casey maintained his epic coolness right until the on air sign flipped off to let the guests know that everything was now off air. Commercial break was live, and only then did the smile break from Casey's face as he hmpfed and fell back into the couch, his shoulders slumping a tad. To think that on the day that Casey dragged his one true love -- aka Lydia Fox -- to see how cool he was on air was the day he suddenly got a boyfriend.

"I think there's some kinda mistake," Casey started now that everyone was off air. "We ain't actually dating." He looked over at Chas, kind of nudging him in the ribs with his elbow. "Ain't that right, Chas? Tell her. Tell her that we're not really dating and we gotta ahh... cut it or something. Yeah."

Yeah, he knew it was live, but hey, they could go woops sorry made a mistake or something.

mood
feelinggg goood good gooood

outfit
something interview worthy

playing...
Kerosene
by Courage My Love​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Chas

tags
hery hery

º º code by ditto º º

Ashton West

There was something about... everything that had just happened that left Ash feeling empty inside. Her arms wrapped as much around her abdomen as they could, the dress draped over her arms hindering it somewhat. Although the crying had mostly subsided, her eyes were still watering a touch as her and Trevor headed out of the mall. All she could really think about was getting far, far away from the events that had just happened, from the prying eyes, from the digging words, from the mistakes that she'd just made because like, like--

Fuck she shouldn't have told JJ.

Her chest was seizing. Making it kind of hard to breathe.

They stepped out, and the next like bit kind of like... Ash didn't really register any of it. She just kind of followed Trevor wordlessly as they made their way to his van, and he was all nice and stuff and like, opened the door to the van for her and everything, but she was still so caught up in her own thoughts that she didn't even manage a thank you.

She slunk down into the seat in his van, her teeth chewing against her bottom lip. Her gaze was still downturned, blonde hair still managing to mostly cover her face, as numb fingers fumbled to pull her phone out. Her phone had kind of been going off a bit in her pocket, and like, maybe it would be a nice distraction or something. Or she could DM... somebody to talk about what had just happened, although like... there was no one else that knew, so it wasn't like...

Ash swallowed a lump that had started to gather in her throat as she unlocked her phone, instead opening up the Twitter app. ThirsTea had posted something else.

Her eyes stared down at it for a long moment, reading over it again and again, the words not quite registering, until it finally managed to click in her head. Like what the message meant. Her heart was beating in her throat, she felt like light-headed, like anything else might make her pass out, and she just stared. Numbly. Unblinking at the phone screen in front of her face. There were a few DMs, and her eyes started to water more.

Gen, which hurt to try and like... get her off of Ash's case. The whole group with Eli, Cap, and Ian, which was another headache and a half -- especially after Cappie had suggested they drag Ian out to go with Ash to the Winter Ball -- not as a date, but going at all with him would've been...

She swallowed again.

Dorian. That was a DM that stuck out to her. Asking if she was alright after what had happened, and it was like a knife being stuck straight through her heart. Or like a punch to the gut that left her breathless, and seeing him actually show that he kind of still cared about her after what she'd just done? (Granted, he didn't know what she'd just done yet, but still.) It was like, it was enough to make the watering in her eyes start back up.

The music was shut off, and it pulled Ash from her reverie. Dull eyes moved from her phone screen to the radio, the knobs and buttons blurry through her eyes.

“Ash,” he started, “do you want to give me a fecking explanation?

No.

What was there to even explain?

With a defeated sigh, Ash sank farther down into the passenger seat, her gaze pulling from the knobs to look down at her hands and she started to mess with the bottom of her jacket.

Fuck...

Silence stretched out for a while.

"JJ, she ummm..." she started slowly, her voice quiet and wavering. She cleared her throat and tried again. "She's like... mad at me because I ah... I was shopping for dresses with like Mik and Newt, and I dunno, I guess I like... I was fucking dumb, and I just like... I didn't tell her and I... I just like..."

Fucked everything up.

Her chest squeezed hard, her stomach churning, and her breaths coming a bit faster. Her eyebrows knit together as she brought a shaky hand up to angrily wipe away at the tears trickling down her cheeks.

"I don't know," she said, her voice cracking. "I just like... I like... it was like... supposed to be me, Charlie, Amy, and then like, like, like... I dunno, I was like, I thought Maddie and JJ, I thought they'd like... we haven't like, we haven't done like, we just... I thought it would... I thought it'd be fine, and I don't... I didn't even remember inviting Mikaela because I was all like, all like fucked up at a party, and I just... I just..."

Her chest was heaving. Her hand moved down from her cheeks to press against her chest for a moment, as if that touch of pressure would somehow slow her overactive lungs down, as if it would somehow provide some kind of like... like... comfort or something in the moment.

"I fucked, I like... I just like... I fucked up, I fucked up," Ash tried to keep giving some kind of explanation, but she hardly even understood what she was saying. "Because like, JJ like... she left with fucking Maggie, and I like... fucking Maggie is such a bitch." she choked out. "And everyone like, like likes her better, like you and JJ do, and she like, she like, she like... she hates me and I dunno why and I just I don't, I don't... and then JJ was all like yelling at me, and I slipped up, and I like... she was all like... she said, she said, I told her, like... I just fucked up, I told her about Dorian, and I didn't care because he's such a dick but I feel bad and I don't know."

Yeah, that made perfect sense.

mood
ehhhhh

outfit
something cute that JJ definitely hates

playing...
Hate Me (Sometimes)
by Stand Atlantic​

mentions
JJ, Dori, Maggie, idk some others

interactions
Trevor

tags
ditto ditto

º º code by ditto º º

kellian phelan

“Stop.”

Kelli looked up at her friend. Her fingers, which had been playing with the skirt, halted their fidgeting.

Ronnie’s smile remained plastered on her face. “You look great.”

“You…” Kelli drew in a deep breath. “You really think so?”

She finally glanced at herself in the mirror. Her hands fell down at her side, her eyes studying the dress’ reflection. She looked…okay. Not really great, but okay. The sparkles on the dress, though, and its color, made her smile slightly.

Pink made her happy, so this would work.

Ronnie rubbed her back gently, and Kelli looked over at her friend, her smile broadening slightly. “Thanks,” she said — and then she immediately changed the subject, gasping and turning away from her reflection and to her friend. “But oh my gee!” She held her hand out to gesture to Ronnie, the absolute beauty. “You look freakin’ gorg! Legit, like, model stuff!”

Ronnie started toward Bella, and Kelli trailed after her, just glad to have diverted the attention from herself.

“Pretty spot-on for a winter dance, don’t you think?” she said as they came to a stop beside Bella. She gave Kelli a little shake, and Kelli gave her a smile.

“Absolutely!” Bella said, reaching up to brush a hair from Kelli’s face.

Kelli could feel her face heating up. “Uhm, thanks!” she piped, her voice giving a little quiver.

“Mine’s not too uncomfy for dancing, either,” Ronnie continued. “Although, bodycon has never been my favorite for my frame. I think one-shoulder dresses do a better job since…”

“You too, Ronnie, that dress is absolutely stunning on you,” Bella said. “Though I do think you are wrong, the hug of the dress is quite flattering on you.”

Kelli nodded enthusiastically. “Gorg!” she repeated.

Bella turned around toward a mirror, and her face screwed up. “This is almost hilariously awful,” Bella laughed.

“I think it looks nice!” Kelli said, smiling. It really did — Bella could pull off anything. Even something that was a little bit gaudy, she totally rocked.

“Now, Bella,” Ronnie said, “it’s only fair I pick a piece for you.” She grabbed a dress off of a rack and shoved it at Bella. “Go, go! This one is totally your style!”

Bella disappeared into the dressing room, and soon after, she exited, dressed in a dress that made Kelli gasp, “Dude!

“Well, I think you have found my dress for me, mon ami,” Bella said, twirling. “I love it.”

“Dope!” Kelli gave her two thumbs up and a wide smile.

“We can't skimp on the quality of our ball dresses,” Ronnie said. Kelli glanced over at her curiously as she continued. “The whole point is to, like, tell everyone how out of our dates' leagues we are." She crossed her arms and leaned against one of her knees. “That being said, I haven't had a chance to properly assess Kelli's new boy toy, so I'm gonna need a little bit more info to work with if we're gonna pull this off."

Oh no. Kelli laughed nervously, sitting beside Ronnie, and Bella seated herself on a chair across from them.

"Now, tell me,” Ronnie said. “Is he in our grade? Is he…ugly?”

“I doubt he is ugly,” Bella laughed softly, shaking her head. “Look at Kelli, she is beautiful. There is no way she would date someone any less gorgeous than her.”

Kelli could feel her cheeks heating up. She cleared her throat, shaking her head and laughing. “Uhm…!” She cleared her throat again, shrugging. “No, no, no. I mean, he’s cute, but, uhm, I mean, he’s, uhm, he’s my friend.” She nodded, agreeing with herself to point out just how sure she was about that fact. “He’s not my new boy toy or anything like that, uhm.” She cleared her throat, laughing again.

It made her kind of nervous talking about her friend like that, for some reason.

“Uhm, but he’s a junior,” she continued. “He’s an art student, uhm, and we started being bros at Arts Fest and stuff. He’s my brother’s bandmate’s little brother — super dope, right? And he does really, really dope artwork — like, he drew me and a lotta other people for Arts Fest, and it was really, really dope. I mean, really dope! Like, one of the dopest things I’ve seen in my life. He’s really dope.”

She shook her head, looking at Ronnie. “But yeah! Uhm, so what about yours, Ronnie?”

mood
: D

outfit
something

playing...
dance
by foxes​

mentions
angel, kian, & javi

interactions
ronnie & bella

tags
hery hery geminiy geminiy

º º code by ditto º º

Zeph Evermore

See as Zeph came back up to the surface, he was chuckling as he brought his hands up to wipe at his eyes. Underwater, he hadn't really known what was happening -- just that Lindsay had suddenly gone from attacking him like a rabid badger to letting up. But then as he blinked his eyes open, he realized why Lin had let up.

Standing there were who he assumed were the owners of the condo and the pool.

Oh fuck.

"Oh shit," he breathed, and then Zeph was following Lin's lead and trying to scramble out the side of the pool. All the while, as they screamed at him and threatened to call the police, Zeph found himself repeatedly going "sorry, sorry, sorry," as he made his way over to his clothes. He grabbed his pants, clumsily yanking them on, and he'd managed to pull the tight material over his wet legs and clumsily buckled them as he went to grab up his shirt.

But as everyone knows, well...

He started trying to run across the concrete -- to jump the fence ya know, but he was moving backwards and was a bit flustered, so he ended up slipping and came crashing down to earth. Naturally, he stuck out an arm to catch himself, but the force and everything just caused a sickening crunch and Zeph ended up falling heavily onto his back, his other arm reaching to grab the ahh... crunched one but as he touched it, pain shot through his body.

They were still yelling at him but as they came up to the boy who pushed himself into a sitting position, they saw the broken skin. The bit of bone sticking through, the very unnatural angle of said arm, and--

"Oh my god, what did you do?" The lady was screaming.

Zeph was in shock.

"He broke his arm -- call the ambulance."

"He trespassed, why should we help him?"

"Well then call the police and the ambulance."

----------------------------------​

The ambulance had shown up in record time -- accompanied by a police car, naturally. Zeph had been hauled out to the ambulance, and the cops had gone to retrieve Lin when the lady and her husband had explained that both boys had been trespassing, and Zeph had sheepishly said that they were correct and given them the name of Lindsay Kay and his condo number -- naturally he had to comply.

Lin (he was pretty sure) hadn't been quite as pumped about the whole impromptu hospital visit, but Zeph was kind of in a lot of pain, and they'd given him some medication to numb the pain or... something and now, he was laying in said hospital bed, still high on various medications, with his arm in a rough cast.

He laid in the bed and now, with is wits kind of about him (and a break before speaking to the police again), Zeph lazily typed out a message to Stella on his phone.

Hi don't panic at the hospital with Lin

And... sent.

Yeah that was perfect.

mood
ow

outfit
clothes

playing...
We Like It
by Computer Games​

mentions
N/A