• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hollywood (1986)

Thanks for sticking around!

I’ll give it a week at most for people to start on and finish up the cs’. I’ll post an OOC thread later for out of character interactions and to anyone who’d like to establish relationship, backstories or plots.

I'd be interested if you're still taking characters! :))) I have a part time roller derby gal/ back up dancer in mind.

Sure! Glad you could join.

Also, just wanted to point out the ratio between male and female characters. Although I wouldn't want to limit anyone from playing their preferred gender, we could go for a little bit of variety. So if we ever go beyond the number of female characters, I may be requiring some people who made females to make another male character, in order to fix the imbalance. I hope everyone is fine with that. For those who made male characters, they wont be requiring a second one, the choice would be optional. :)

Hi!! This is interesting! Is this still open? c:?
I mostly prefer playing males, so it'd help out with the ratio.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back