• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings HOLD YOUR HORSES, HONEY, I GOT COUPONS FOR THE PRINGLES! [UPDATED: 09.07.18]

HOLD YOUR HORSES, HONEY, I GOT COUPONS FOR THE PRINGLES!
- Call me Yanastyboi. I am Female, queer, bored, oldish (30) and tired!
- My timezone is Mountain Standard Time (-7:00 MST) >> EST 2 hrs Ahead. PST 1 hr Behind. GMT 6 hrs Ahead.
- I live in western Canada.
- Availability is varied, online daily.
- I consider myself literate. I write between 200 to 600 words which is around 1 - 5 paragraphs. I don’t mirror posts I write what I consider necessary for the scene.
- I Will provide sample posts upon request.
- I am okay with spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes. I am far from perfect and it’s really not a big deal.
- I do not do *asstric* style roleplaying.
- I roleplay over discord, email, or gdoc.
- You must be a minimum of 18+ or older. Please.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————​
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
- Multiple characters (1 - 2 main characters and a plethora of secondary + NPCs as needed). Basically I need someone who naturally knows to make a new character to carry the story along.
- Patient. Oh lord do I need someone who can brush of my intensity and isn't bothered by a little quietness.
- Plots and plans with me. Nothing crazy but please help carry this story!!
- Plays queer characters.
★ OPEN RAGE AND SOMBER NATURE ★ OPEN
Modern AU Earth, Daemons, Romance, Melodramatic Action/Adventure
Male / Male -- (Soldiers)
Winter hangs in the hills like a quiet ghost. It is crisp, cool, and dry. The snow underfoot crunching with familiar crackles and squeaks that linger in the air long
enough to savor. Settled deep in the snowy fields outside Bastogne a snatch and grab operation is about to take place. Narcotics and arms dealer Enis Groker
is said to have an operations hub located in the small town. The unit is to apprehend the dealer and deliver him to German authorities.
★ OPEN BLOOD THE WATER ★ OPEN
Modern, Romance, Magic, Drama, and Magic Drug Trade
Vampire / Witch
Male / Male
A Witch learns how to transmute a philosopher's stone in order to stay close to a vampire; so he won’t be lonely in the centuries to come. Overtime their
friendship is an on and off thing. Through it all the witch sticks close so that the vampire has someone watching over them all the time.
Now it is modern times and the vampire is getting involved with a human who is a integral part of a magic blood trade ring for a group of warlocks
attempting to create their own philosopher's stone. They eventually find out that there is a existing Philosopher's Stone, through their human tool
that is wooing the vampire, and it is inside the witch and let the drama begin.
(sorry this was quickly written, but it gets the idea across!!!)
★ OPEN YOU LOOK PRETTY ON YOUR KNEES ★ OPEN
Science Fiction, Romance, Adventure, Power Dynamics
Female / female -- (Soldier / General's Daughter)
With the threat of the war reaching the capital the General has assigned his best soldier to protect his daughter. Simple roleplay story about two stubborn ladies
stuck with one another. One wishing she were on the battlefield and the other wishing she didn't have a babysitter! --- Total tropey mess and stupid simple. I would
like there to be a little power dynamics going on, aggressive daughter character (I would like to be the soldier).
★ OPEN WITHOUT DAY ★ OPEN
Space Opera, Melodramatic Adventure, OBA (omega verse), Political Arranged Marriage and Romance.
Queer Pairings
Princess (Alpha) / Prince (Omega)
I would like to play the Alpha.
She is an alpha and has returned to homeworld after her parents fled and were disowned. She returns with a personal mission to secure an alliance and business
agreement with House Tamid. She must navigate the uncertainties of her arrival, culture shock, the expectations of her Grandparents and find a way to bargain
with the Tamid.
He is a Tamid, the youngest son and only Omega born to the house in twenty years. He is like a precious gem, prized and use his entire life as a tool for his parents
political gains. He is to be married off at his parents behest to a suitable, well established Alpha from House Nyla.
Alpha and Omega meet during the annual House Gala providing both of them with a opportunity they could only wish for. Him an out from marrying into a house for
his parents political gain and maybe get off Homeworld. Her a chance to complete her mission.
★ TAKEN STRONGER THAN YOUR PRIDE TAKEN
Futuristic, Romance, Drama, War Themes, Hurt/Comfort, Age Gap
Veteran Mech Pilot (me) / Newbie Mech Pilot (you)
Male / Male
A veteran mech pilot harbors the memory of his partners death a decade after the war. It shapes him and reminds him of all he lost to win. While a new generation of
mech pilots graduate the academy and join the ranks. Full of life, dreams and ambitions to be the next hero. He trains beside them, helps them prepare for their
assignments. Most are unaware of who he is and what he did . He never thinks there would be a day where a pilot notices him, in more ways than one, and decides
he's their new partner.
ENTERTAINING THE POSSIBILITY OF FANDOM
So normally I never do fandom RP. The last fandom anything I did was a good 14 years ago.
Mostly I would prefer to do OC / OC using a fandom verse. I don't mind if canon characters
are side / NPCs in the world (would make sense). Under the spoiler will be my list of fandoms
I would be willing to attempt.
Jedi / Jedi
Sith / (General/Soldier/Criminal)
Jedi / (General/Soldier/Criminal)
Jedi / Political Figure and/or Royalty
Omnic Crisis
Pre-Recall
Blackwatch

Last edited:
Anyone courteous enough to describe their time zone relative to others has got to be fun to role-play with.

I'm really interested. I like the older/younger idea, and I'd want to be the princess. Do you do discord?

Hey. I’m down to play female or male. Which ever works best for you. I do have a few ideas of my own. I’ll pm
You

Would you be interested in these ideas?

A Familiar Hero (Original, Superhero)
So I have the idea of a sort of bog standard campy superhero world populated with costumed crime fighters and monologuing villains. There is a touch of magic added in. So Monday is saving tourists from flesh eating aliens, Tuesday is stopping a mad scientist from destroying the city with his death ray, Friday is stopping a thousand year old vampire from reversing time and turning humanity into Neanderthals.

But the big twist is that power in this universe comes from bonds with familiar spirits (animals or elementals). Well human power, there are also a small percentage of aliens or humanoid magical beasts.

I'm working on building a document for this world and would love to explore lots of different plots.

Ledo The Land Of Beasts (Original, Fantasy, Sci-Fi)
Ledo is a magical world hidden in some forgotten corner of the galaxy. It roughly the size of earth and populated by fantastical beasts and mythical plants. The planet is rich in magic and has a native people that are all born with one of three magical gifts. The ability to talk/tame animals, plants, or the elements. The planet is also plagued by storms which open portals into other worlds.

The premise is a little rough but I'm willing to flesh out more with my partner.

Life Finds A Way (Original, Fantasy, Sci-Fi)
Welcome to Fantasia, a zoo/safari park where scientists have been able to genetically engineer mythological beasts. The park is only just opening to visitors but has been in the works for years on Circe Island. The people behind it have managed to mix arcane arts with modern science to create the impossible.

A bare bones premise that I'm happy to flesh out with my partner.

Would you be interested in these ideas?

A Familiar Hero (Original, Superhero)
So I have the idea of a sort of bog standard campy superhero world populated with costumed crime fighters and monologuing villains. There is a touch of magic added in. So Monday is saving tourists from flesh eating aliens, Tuesday is stopping a mad scientist from destroying the city with his death ray, Friday is stopping a thousand year old vampire from reversing time and turning humanity into Neanderthals.

But the big twist is that power in this universe comes from bonds with familiar spirits (animals or elementals). Well human power, there are also a small percentage of aliens or humanoid magical beasts.

I'm working on building a document for this world and would love to explore lots of different plots.

Ledo The Land Of Beasts (Original, Fantasy, Sci-Fi)
Ledo is a magical world hidden in some forgotten corner of the galaxy. It roughly the size of earth and populated by fantastical beasts and mythical plants. The planet is rich in magic and has a native people that are all born with one of three magical gifts. The ability to talk/tame animals, plants, or the elements. The planet is also plagued by storms which open portals into other worlds.

The premise is a little rough but I'm willing to flesh out more with my partner.

Life Finds A Way (Original, Fantasy, Sci-Fi)
Welcome to Fantasia, a zoo/safari park where scientists have been able to genetically engineer mythological beasts. The park is only just opening to visitors but has been in the works for years on Circe Island. The people behind it have managed to mix arcane arts with modern science to create the impossible.

A bare bones premise that I'm happy to flesh out with my partner.
No, none of this is my cup of tea thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back