• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HOI :3 Looking for partners

Zixochi

#1 member of the Being alone club
HAI ALL!!!! :3

I am looking for new Rp partners!!!

And I am open to 99% of plot ideas and I am perfectly ok with people being spontaneous and coming up with mad and unexpected ideas (As long as they relate to the plot)

I am perfectly fine with even the horrifically detailed gore and other things that I know a lot of other People would not feel fine with.

If you like dark Rp's with a lot of gore, Ok, Fine by me. I have done them before, so i know what I'm getting myself into.

If you like Rp's with a lot of death and loss, I can handle it. And again, I have done this all before.

If you have a character that is not really "Human" I don't mind, in fact i encourage you make some different characters that you could possibly use for another RP one day

I am open to MXF and FXF

you also need to have decent grammar.

I'm not asking you to be perfect, but at least use the right words and punctuate as clearly as possible :3

I am online basically every day, and I put out as detailed posts as possible, and I ask the same. If you post 1 tiny paragraph, unless there is literally nothing else to be said, I will probably terminate the role play. (I don't like short posts.)

But 2-3 relatively detailed paragraphs are perfect for me, and I will always try to mirror large posts. :3

But the one thing I cannot handle.

I do not like playing Overpowered characters, Or my Rp partner playing an overpowered character

just... No...

I have a few undeveloped ideas that I would love to try out with some people

I am a sucker for romance, but I don't mind if you want to do something else,

And I love Rp's that have a lot to do with space and travel :3

(The * means I would like to play the character)

Plot #1: (Can be Romance or regular)

Other worldly visitor:

Human X Alien *

It was the darkest hour of the night, all the stars in the sky all blinked at their own pace,

all apart from one, A star, growing in size brightness fell from the sky breaking into several pieces as it passed through the atmosphere,

the largest part landed in a nearby field.

It was too late into the night for anyone to investigate the phenomenon that no person was able to marvel at before its hastened end.

all except for a single person.

One person saw everything.

that person decides to investigate.

Plot #2: (This can be a romance, or just regular)

Any character goes.

A life among the stars.

every few years your planet sends up a selection of their species up and out of their solar system to be transported to the galactic federation where they start their new lives out in the parsec cluster New Orbit. (N.O.)

Your character would come from the planet from their own will to be sent to New Orbit for whatever reason you choose.

There have always been amazing stories of those who ascend and return. often much wealthier than before.

(I have so many ideas regarding this one)

Plot #3

Collapsing continuation technicality spectral migration.

(fancy ass name. :3)

(can be romance.)

Any character goes.

Your character comes into possession of an unknown artifact that appears to do nothing... However overnight, everything that your character has ever known changes over night as they are taken to an alternate reality with countless others... losing the artifact along the way... Their only hope is their wits and strength to get back to their own reality.

Everyone is scared and has no idea what is going on... will they accept this new realm as their home?

(I should warn you, this one does not sound great, but I have a lot planned for it...

And its VERY complicated.)

If you have your own Plot ideas we could develop that,

Or we could merge the two together!!!(':3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyo! If you're still looking, I'd be up for Plot 1 or Plot 3 (and curious to hear your ideas). (^.^)

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Heyo! If you're still looking, I'd be up for Plot 1 or Plot 3 (and curious to hear your ideas). (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
I have a spot for Plot one if you are still interested,

Pm me :3

RIPSaidCone said:
I like the idea of Plot 1 and 2, also FxF if that's okay still?
I have openings for both plots, but I would prefer to go for Plot 2,

And yes FxF is still available

Pm mee :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back