• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts, Year 2019-2020

Other
Here

ADarkAndStormyNight

Official Coolguy
Hey, this is a place for you to drop your character sheets! Enjoy!

'
Basics:
Name
Year
Sexuality
Ethnicity
House
Appearance:
Hair Style
Hair and Eye Color
Height/Weight/Body Type
Build
Face Claim (If wanted)
Other:
Physical Description
Character Description
Character Background
Something a little fun
What's a song that reminds you of your character?

Name:Nicolas Malfoy (Nico)
House: Slytherin
Year: 5
Wand: Dragon heartstring, Ebony wood, 14"
(wand and handle below)
Likes: causing mischief, music, learning forbidden spells, history of the death eaters, all about how to tame and handle creatures, hanging with friends, quidditch, and his two pet dragons that are shrunk to fit into his pocket
Dislikes: goody two shoes, people who are snobby, and those who decide to tell the teacher's on me.
Appearance: in picture below
Personality: bad boy/ cool kid/ trouble maker/ best student in most of his classes, and always passing with flying colors so that I never get caught in my secret studies
Sexuality: straight
Biography:My father is the current head master of the Malfoy Manor. Once I learned of my family being Death Eaters. I had fully devoted myself to becoming the most powerful dark wizard to ever live. Practicing dark majic spells in my free time. Memorizing everything about them. From the wand movements to the incantations. I had found out about my family's past when I was ten. In my first year the other houses used to bully me. Until I turned each head boy into weasels. Nearly getting expelled from the school. Until I explained that I only did it to get them to stop bullying me. Which I then was lectured, and told not to do it again. So I started learning dark Magic. As I was going to make them all pay. Now that I'm in my fifth year I can do each one of them perfectly. Of course nobody knows of my dark practices. As I would probably be expelled from school if anybody found out. One day I may tell someone, and start recruiting for my own personal army.
Pet: Baby Hebridean Black & Baby Hungarian Horntail
Relationship Status: nobody yet
Random: I'm an animagus with the form of a Dragon. Im also a parsiel tongue, and I have Metamorphic abilities.
77625-68314.jpg
50LqBIqdS_jSzUYZbVI08WLbR5Y2cVFBBGPlwxUlvk1QWH_FoylnTy2ewuz60o1kbQ8XyzWdcPhuib2sx5Oh_ai7nzvBMO_covZelUMJNnjw1RRipEQh1mFiZgVmas4nREuXk7sw
njpYnbZlQLLJfi3imImrBdD0sZZyeRwjYIHiMv5fD0lZmM12S_7vD38S1ITl4139xQAUUQL_ax11SRIOcD1MUOWDcgMfmeTc6q4PiLq1RX8ywpZnYEn9_5cnQ2uO_kKQW_75f_13
Mil79g1LOcby3LOJ-QXUgWAB0_bpwSk505qeGE5OoqrJAol3ElnFR4OvttMyhFaQ_PbfJ0URxTV-55pEY99RP6MOlQ9iA7H70zdRm-3ls3_lq8thvJvjtM_LvTiBrSIP-wWjJfUX
UKID8_s2w89veAJUsZadwlxCdKr3lAmBRMgjGEb8CWwu8RZzJL727vczo4fCtCmYJ73k8EouTDAOkj-3UzmoNalcoiqJqo-ZvH5NbbaREAzHtdV-qkVllIIrJtxi5YOWw67X7ySq

bPcFwhjgkdOg8KiUDPt_TfW59MKVQdyGgYXw01kvi7jL6qK7ejFohy-vO0y4WVf1s6kmf9pVZqzVjvnMAtlfTuNfb3DLmyXDuY2jBgBho-hZdRqBML97BAw8b5-xqfe056Vagu3j

Users who are viewing this thread

Back