• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts, the 2019-2020 School Year

ADarkAndStormyNight

Official Coolguy
The year is 2019. The menace of Voldemort is long gone, a distant memory in the minds of the unfortunate who had to see his horrific power first hand- and you've recently received a mysterious letter in the male, inviting you to Hogwarts, school for witchcraft and wizardry!

I'm sure anyone reading this is at least a little bit familiar with Hogwarts, so I don't feel required to go too far in depth with the basic premise of the school. But if you lived under a rock between years 1996-2011, Hogwarts is a magical school for young witches and wizards ages 11-18. I want this rp to just follow the lives of Hogwarts students in the modern age.

Teachers are the same as the series, with the notable exceptions of Snape's absence, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and McGonnagal being headmistress. We're gonna skip over the majority of the actual classes- think like Persona, a class a day and then open free time.

I'm gonna ignore pretty much anything from Cursed Child, because that would require me re-reading it, and I've purposely pushed it as far back into the recesses of my brain ever since picking it up back in 2016 or so.

As for romance, as it IS a rp and inevitably some people will do that- don't be weird. Seriously, that's the one rule. No sex, no "owo," none of that. At least a fair bit of common sense please.

Just comment if you're interested! Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back