• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hogwarts: the forgotten prophecy
the prophecy.
The death of Harry Potter marked the day that the Dark Lord had won, despite having almost died himself. It meant that his future was secured and he would rule the wizarding world without fear of anyone standing in his way. While the world celebrated his demise, the dark forces silently waited until their master returned so they could take over the world and make it their own. However, what nobody accounted for was the second prophecy that Sybill Trelawney had the night of Harry's death which spoke of a Chosen One that had fled Scotland before the Dark Lord could lay his hands on it. The child was safely tucked away in America, living under a false name as a muggle, their parents keeping them protected with a blood spell, designed to hide them from the Dark Lord's magic. There they lived out their lives in secret and safety until they turned eleven years old and returned to Scotland's countryside, only to be invited to the wonderful school of Hogwarts by none other than Dumbledore himself. Their destiny was hidden from them and was going to remain that way until the Headmaster deemed them ready to bear the responsibility of being the Chosen One.

Whispers grew within the school about this student as they received lessons and spells from Dumbledore, ultimately catching the attention of those who sided with the Dark Lord. When they were in their fourth year, their name was selected to be part of the Triwizard Tournament in order to decide if they were truly the one that could defeat the Dark Lord. Within the tournament, a direct conflict with some Death Eaters and the Dark One himself showed that this particular student was the savior of the Wizarding World and would bring about a new era of peace when the time came. However, with their identity revealed, dark forces began to slip into Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic, causing the Chosen One to form a group within the castle walls, a group that would protect the school from the darkness that was slowly affecting everyone inside of it. Which side will you choose? The side of the hero or the side of the villain?

Glass crunched underneath the shoes of the wizard as he walked through the house, stepping over the body of a very familiar James Potter on the stairs. He approached a room which door was slightly ajar, the only noise coming from it was the soft hum of electricity as a lamp had been knocked onto the floor and threatened short-out if it was left like that any longer. Pushing the wooden door open, the man was met with a horror he never expected to encounter. On the floor was none other than Lily Potter, her red hair messily covering her face, saving the wizard from having to see the face that no longer showed any signs of life. Underneath her slender frame was a delicate and small child whose face was hidden against the chest of its mother. A cry left the man as he crumbled to his knees, pulling the mother and child into his arms, cradling them both.

The Dark Lord had successfully killed the Potters and their only son, the one that had the power to defeat him. It was all over. The wizarding world was lost to darkness. At least that’s what he thought had happened. In the pain and sorrow, the man failed to notice that while Lily had died protecting her child, she had also managed to shatter the man who had murdered them in a final attempt to save her son from his curse. Peace had been restored to the world, but at a cost that would later cause doubt and fear to blossom within the hearts of every witch and wizard.

Eleven years had passed since that frightful day and rumors of the Dark Lord began to surface and the wizarding world became restless once again. However, unbeknownst to them, there was in fact a small portion of hope that had been planted within the countryside of Scotland when a particular wizarding family moved back after having been gone in America for quite some time. They had their one child who was a gifted magical child and was invited by Dumbledore personally to attend Hogwarts. Unknown to the child and the rest of the world, the Chosen One had been found and was now set into a plan carefully created since their birth.

They had decided that they would live a normal life for as long as possible and be guided by Dumbledore himself in order to prepare them for the battle that may eventually cost them their life. However, things didn’t go according to plan. When the Tri-Wizard Tournament came about, the Chosen One’s name had been selected alongside a fellow Hogwarts student. Dumbledore had no idea why this had happened and began to investigate the possibility of someone being a spy for the Dark Lord. The fourth-year struggled in the tournament but managed to make it to the end, however, they were in for much more than a trial.

Confronted by Voldemort and a gaggle of Death Eaters, the Chosen One and a few other contestants in the tournament engaged in a fight, ultimately revealing that they were unable to be harmed by Voldemort, showing the Dark Lord he had been utterly unsuccessful in disposing of the one person who could ruin all of his plans. The conflict ended when various professors arrived on the scene and drove the remaining Death Eaters back and checked on the students. It was then that the Chosen One was revealed to the entire world and to themselves, causing a lot of outcries, excitement, and even rallies.

Now entering their fifth year, they are faced with dark forced infiltrating Hogwarts in the form of professors and even within the ministry. With their exposed status as the Chosen One, they and all of their friends are now faced with an unspeakable danger that may very well cost them their lives.

‣ This roleplay with NOT be first come first serve, everyone must apply in order to be accepted into the roleplay
‣ Realistic face-claims are required and should look like they are teenagers
‣ I currently have no limit on characters, HOWEVER, you must make sure to balance them between the four houses
‣ I will allow Professors and other adult characters to be made, but please ask me first before posting them
‣ Canon characters will exist in the universe and you can apply for them if you so choose to, or you can replace them with your own version
‣ The hero is going to be a role I'm very particular about (if you need help with their CS, please PM me)
‣ If your character is accepted you will receive a PM from me which will invite you to the discord server of this roleplay
‣ There needs to be a balance between heroes and villains in this roleplay, but know that every character can switch sides if they so choose to
‣ Character deaths are allowed, just consult with me first so I can write it into the plot
‣ This is an ADVANCED roleplay and needs to be treated as such. I'm expecting at least three paragraphs per in-character response
coded by social (inspo cred to angcolor)

The death of Harry Potter marked the day that the Dark Lord had won, despite having almost died himself. It meant that his future was secured and he would rule the wizarding world without fear of anyone standing in his way. While the world celebrated his demise, the dark forces silently waited until their master returned so they could take over the world and make it their own. However, what nobody accounted for was the second prophecy that Sybill Trelawney had the night of Harry's death which spoke of a Chosen One that had fled Scotland before the Dark Lord could lay his hands on it. The child was safely tucked away in America, living under a false name as a muggle, their parents keeping them protected with a blood spell, designed to hide them from the Dark Lord's magic. There they lived out their lives in secret and safety until they turned eleven years old and returned to Scotland's countryside, only to be invited to the wonderful school of Hogwarts by none other than Dumbledore himself. Their destiny was hidden from them and was going to remain that way until the Headmaster deemed them ready to bear the responsibility of being the Chosen One.

Whispers grew within the school about this student as they received lessons and spells from Dumbledore, ultimately catching the attention of those who sided with the Dark Lord. When they were in their fourth year, their name was selected to be part of the Triwizard Tournament in order to decide if they were truly the one that could defeat the Dark Lord. Within the tournament, a direct conflict with some Death Eaters and the Dark One himself showed that this particular student was the savior of the Wizarding World and would bring about a new era of peace when the time came. However, with their identity revealed, dark forces began to slip into Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic, causing the Chosen One to form a group within the castle walls, a group that would protect the school from the darkness that was slowly affecting everyone inside of it. Which side will you choose? The side of the hero or the side of the villain?

Glass crunched underneath the shoes of the wizard as he walked through the house, stepping over the body of a very familiar James Potter on the stairs. He approached a room which door was slightly ajar, the only noise coming from it was the soft hum of electricity as a lamp had been knocked onto the floor and threatened short-out if it was left like that any longer. Pushing the wooden door open, the man was met with a horror he never expected to encounter. On the floor was none other than Lily Potter, her red hair messily covering her face, saving the wizard from having to see the face that no longer showed any signs of life. Underneath her slender frame was a delicate and small child whose face was hidden against the chest of its mother. A cry left the man as he crumbled to his knees, pulling the mother and child into his arms, cradling them both.

The Dark Lord had successfully killed the Potters and their only son, the one that had the power to defeat him. It was all over. The wizarding world was lost to darkness. At least that’s what he thought had happened. In the pain and sorrow, the man failed to notice that while Lily had died protecting her child, she had also managed to shatter the man who had murdered them in a final attempt to save her son from his curse. Peace had been restored to the world, but at a cost that would later cause doubt and fear to blossom within the hearts of every witch and wizard.

Eleven years had passed since that frightful day and rumors of the Dark Lord began to surface and the wizarding world became restless once again. However, unbeknownst to them, there was in fact a small portion of hope that had been planted within the countryside of Scotland when a particular wizarding family moved back after having been gone in America for quite some time. They had their one child who was a gifted magical child and was invited by Dumbledore personally to attend Hogwarts. Unknown to the child and the rest of the world, the Chosen One had been found and was now set into a plan carefully created since their birth.

They had decided that they would live a normal life for as long as possible and be guided by Dumbledore himself in order to prepare them for the battle that may eventually cost them their life. However, things didn’t go according to plan. When the Tri-Wizard Tournament came about, the Chosen One’s name had been selected alongside a fellow Hogwarts student. Dumbledore had no idea why this had happened and began to investigate the possibility of someone being a spy for the Dark Lord. The fourth-year struggled in the tournament but managed to make it to the end, however, they were in for much more than a trial.

Confronted by Voldemort and a gaggle of Death Eaters, the Chosen One and a few other contestants in the tournament engaged in a fight, ultimately revealing that they were unable to be harmed by Voldemort, showing the Dark Lord he had been utterly unsuccessful in disposing of the one person who could ruin all of his plans. The conflict ended when various professors arrived on the scene and drove the remaining Death Eaters back and checked on the students. It was then that the Chosen One was revealed to the entire world and to themselves, causing a lot of outcries, excitement, and even rallies.

Now entering their fifth year, they are faced with dark forced infiltrating Hogwarts in the form of professors and even within the ministry. With their exposed status as the Chosen One, they and all of their friends are now faced with an unspeakable danger that may very well cost them their lives.

‣ This roleplay with NOT be first come first serve, everyone must apply in order to be accepted into the roleplay
‣ Realistic face-claims are required and should look like they are teenagers
‣ I currently have no limit on characters, HOWEVER, you must make sure to balance them between the four houses
‣ I will allow Professors and other adult characters to be made, but please ask me first before posting them
‣ Canon characters will exist in the universe and you can apply for them if you so choose to, or you can replace them with your own version
‣ The hero is going to be a role I'm very particular about (if you need help with their CS, please PM me)
‣ If your character is accepted you will receive a PM from me which will invite you to the discord server of this roleplay
‣ There needs to be a balance between heroes and villains in this roleplay, but know that every character can switch sides if they so choose to
‣ Character deaths are allowed, just consult with me first so I can write it into the plot
‣ This is an ADVANCED roleplay and needs to be treated as such. I'm expecting at least three paragraphs per in-character response

Sounds like a blast. I'll throw my hat in!

Also we can make OCs in known pureblood families right?

Sounds like a blast. I'll throw my hat in!

Also we can make OCs in known pureblood families right?
Yeah that’s totally fine! I think most people will do that with purebloods since it’s easier. I know I do lol

is this gonna be the rp that ends my harry potter hiatus? stay tuned to find out!
(gonna apply if i can get my shit together. fingers crossed!)

is this gonna be the rp that ends my harry potter hiatus? stay tuned to find out!
(gonna apply if i can get my shit together. fingers crossed!)
Haha excited to see your ideas if you end up joining us!

I’m interested! I have a question though, typically I play two characters in an rp. Usually one girl one boy, unless the gm states they only want one chara per player. Is multiple applications cool? Or is this strictly a 1 per potential player.

Edit: I ask cause I know it says no limits but I figure that means no limits to players

I’m interested! I have a question though, typically I play two characters in an rp. Usually one girl one boy, unless the gm states they only want one chara per player. Is multiple applications cool? Or is this strictly a 1 per potential player.

Edit: I ask cause I know it says no limits but I figure that means no limits to players
nope there's currently no limit to the number of characters each person makes! you are more than welcome to make two characters

I’m on mobile rn and I start work soon so get ready for the wippiest wip so I don’t forget my ideas lmao

I am likely going to apply but I am going to PM you a concept, I want to see how you feel about it before I pour myself into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back