• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts, the 2019-2020 School Year

Sure- now that I now y'all are still interested, I'll make that LONG AWAITED Character Sheet post later today!

Okay, and if i already have an Orginal Character just for The Magical World of J.K. Rowling type of RPs. Then by chance would I be able to use it? If I haven't deleted it out of my Google Drive by accident.

Okay, and if i already have an Orginal Character just for The Magical World of J.K. Rowling type of RPs. Then by chance would I be able to use it? If I haven't deleted it out of my Google Drive by accident.
Yeah, of course! I have to get a bit of schoolwork out of the way before I make the thread, but it should be up by 6PM, PDT

Hi, to the few people that mentioned they would be interested!

So, I have like, no real clue how y'all found this thread that hasn't been active almost a month, but it hasn't been active ( Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave was the only one who posted on the CS page, which was partially my fault). However, if people are willing to join (including people who previously said they were interested) then I am more than willing to finally start this thing! Just post into the CS page, and I'll probably make a Discord soon

I've never done anything Harry Potter before so if you're still accepting I might be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back