• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (INTEREST CHECK)

fairyfawn

respectless
Hello! It's me, pastelpeaches, with yet another interest check!

So, this will be a Harry Potter OC roleplay! No, our OCs aren't the kids of canon characters, this is basically our own roleplay with OCs at Hogwarts!

So below are some notes and rules!

- LGBTQ+ friendly! All genders, sexualities, and races are welcome here!

- yes, you can make transfer students! Students coming from another school over to Hogwarts.

- Please make sure you have discord. Plotting and chatting will be done there.

- don't leave anyone out please! Include everyone!

- Semi advanced to advanced! Try to put out 2+ paragraphs

- You can make students and professors!

- Please don't make all of your characters from the same house. Example is having all 4 of your characters being Gryffindor.

- Have fun! And don't be afraid to suggest some plot ideas!

- yes, you can have your OC be an animagus, werewolf, selkie, paraseltongue and more. However I am limiting the parseltongue to 3 people out of all the OCs.

And I do believe that's it!

You really are just making all the best rps huh

can I have a first year gryffindor quidditch seeker? I promise I won’t make him a carbon copy of Harry Potter. If interested, I can send you a basic bio that I created for him in another RP

can I have a first year gryffindor quidditch seeker? I promise I won’t make him a carbon copy of Harry Potter. If interested, I can send you a basic bio that I created for him in another RP
Oof, Gryffindor quidditch seeker has already been claimed.

Now that I think about it, I probably could have sent a random link but then people wouldn't trust me anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back