• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Roleplay || OCC

I really like the ball idea, it'll help the plot move along as well. Also, I'm on a short of long weekend trip with my family and I'm currently watching a baseball game but I'll get my roleplay replies out tonight.

I just saw the posts about the ball. I think mealtime would be good, that's usually when announcements are made. Perhaps dates are optional? Or maybe they should be enforced to encourage bonding between the houses or whatever. (:

I just saw the posts about the ball. I think mealtime would be good, that's usually when announcements are made. Perhaps dates are optional? Or maybe they should be enforced to encourage bonding between the houses or whatever. (:

Also, are there going to be dates to the ball?

I'd assume that'd probably be an option. Most schools that I know of don't require students to bring dates, but it would be entertaining to force students to pair up

Last edited:
Okay, important question, what should the theme of the ball be, if there is a theme? I feel like it might be good to keep it analogous to the conflict in the wizarding world, but idk.

Just as an fyi, Atsonis is a confirmed bisexual and I think Kellan might be bi, but you'd have to check with Knarf Knarf to confirm
Also, Chandler is pansexual, so there are options.

On another note, I'll have to think of some ideas for a theme and I'll get my posts up right now. Did we decide that years are separated in classes or share because of the small number of people we have?

I believe we are allowing them all to share; Alts is a 5th year and he's with us in class. (; I would guess the professors would just have harder course work for the upper class.

Also I don't think anyone claimed Prefect, Head Boy/Girl, or Quidditch Captain. Just throwing that out there if anyone wants it for their character. xD

ooooo, good point. I need a memory refresher, head boy/girl is 7th years, correct? And are prefects, 5th? or am I completely wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back