• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Roleplay || OCC

Question: are we allowing them to share classes with more than 2 houses (perhaps since there's less students?) and are they sharing only within their year?

Classroom Reference:
Charms:
Atsonis (5th)
Barry (6th), Minnie (6th), Lucy (6th), Earl (6th), Kellan (6th), Addie (6th)
Mae (7th)

Potions:
Atsonis (5th)
Jon (7th), Mae (7th)

DADA:
Atsonis (5th)
Chandler (7th)

Divination:
Minnie (6th), Earl (6th), Kellan (6th)
Jon (7th)
, Mae (7th)

Transfiguration:
Chandler (7th)

Care of Magical Creatures:
Barry (6th), Minnie (6th), Kellan (6th)

Astronomy:
Barry (6th), Minnie (6th)

Muggle Studies:
Atsonis (5th)
Minnie (6th), Earl (6th), Addie (6th)

Magical Theory:
Atsonis (5th)
Minnie (6th)
Chandler (7th)

Herbology:
Lucy (6th)
Mae (7th), Chandler (7th)

History of Magic:
Addie (6th)

Ancient Studies:
Addie (6th)

Apparation:
Barry (6th)
Chandler (7th)

Wandless Magic:
Barry (6th)
Chandler (7th)

Ancient Runes:
Atsonis (5th)
Addie (6th)
Mae (7th)

Xylomancy:
Mae (7th)

Last edited:
Knarf Knarf Yeah, they can share with more than two houses since we only play so many characters. And well, I'm not sure about the year thing because that still wouldn't be many people... Also, thank you so much for putting that together.

Sorry I haven't posted today, I had finals in my classes and then I moved out of my apartment. I should be home in the next half hour though and then I'll be able to post. Also, I wanted to know if anyone had any ideas or thoughts about some major plot points we could add to the roleplay? Create a more structured storyline.

Well, there seems to be some romance brewing between Minnie and John and Maeve and Chandler, maybe there could be some relationship drama? Plus, Atsonsis is super opposed to Harry Potter which could make for an interesting plot point... Maybe he could do something scandalous or proclaim his distaste for the boy who lived, riling up some of the more heroic characters?

Or else, maybe John and Chandler could get into another fight? Or the DADA Professor could announce a pop quiz? Idk, tho

sarahmickey98 sarahmickey98

I do think Chandler and Jon should get in another fight at some point, but right now is probably not the best time. Jon seems to he on a personal mission. I like the idea of creating drama with their personal beliefs though. I kind of had an idea that the division between the students is a reflection of the division within the entire wizarding world, even the Ministry that is struggling to rebuild itself. And just like the tension and differences create fights between students, like Chandler and Jon, it could create fights between the differing opinions in the world outside of Hogwarts. Especially in the Ministry, people trying to have it built upon their beliefs, rather than those they're opposed to. Just a thought.

I do think Chandler and Jon should get in another fight at some point, but right now is probably not the best time. Jon seems to he on a personal mission. I like the idea of creating drama with their personal beliefs though. I kind of had an idea that the division between the students is a reflection of the division within the entire wizarding world, even the Ministry that is struggling to rebuild itself. And just like the tension and differences create fights between students, like Chandler and Jon, it could create fights between the differing opinions in the world outside of Hogwarts. Especially in the Ministry, people trying to have it built upon their beliefs, rather than those they're opposed to. Just a thought.

Oh, so like a microcosm for conflicting ideologies in the recovering Wizarding World, that sounds pretty cool!

Yeah, I like that idea. Plus we can have mini plot points with detentions, quidditch matches, rivalry clubs and/or clubs like D.A to bring different houses together. Not to mention we have Hogsmeade and the Dark Forest to play with. We could even have Ministry officials checking up in the school periodically, perhaps testing the students on their loyalty to make sure no revolts happen or something.

Yeah, I like that idea. Plus we can have mini plot points with detentions, quidditch matches, rivalry clubs and/or clubs like D.A to bring different houses together. Not to mention we have Hogsmeade and the Dark Forest to play with. We could even have Ministry officials checking up in the school periodically, perhaps testing the students on their loyalty to make sure no revolts happen or something.

True, plus there's the plot device that is the daily profit to illustrate the connections between the interactions of individual characters and the interaction of different political parties and ideological sects, and the lightning era cast add another layer to the story, because they attract the greatest media attention, and of the non-staff members of Hogwarts, have the greatest sway over public opinion. So there could be three similar storylines, that of the OC's recovery, that of the Lightning Era characters' recovery, and that of the Greater Adult Wizarding World's recovery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back