• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Roleplay || OCC

So my character is up. I hope he's ok :)
I'm not completely happy with how the history is written, so ignore the roughness of it for now and I'll rewrite it in the morning, when i'm not half asleep haha.

If it isn't too late, may I join? If so, I'd be more active in the evenings and on Tues/Wed since I'm working otherwise. =) In the vain hope you say yes, I'll start working on a character haha

Knarf Knarf I just took a look at your character and I really like him. Feel free to reply to the roleplay thread when you can, there haven't been many posts so you aren't behind.

I also wanted to say that both of my characters are still open for any discussion about prior relations with other characters, but specifically Chandler seeing as he doesn't really have any

( sarahmickey98 sarahmickey98 )
Maeve and Chandler can have some history..? She doesn't have any relations either. They're the same year, so maybe they were friends at some point? Or even currently?

Maeve and Chandler can have some history..? She doesn't have any relations either. They're the same year, so maybe they were friends at some point? Or even currently?
I could see that happening, especially with Chandler's openmindedness and protective tendencies and the list being distributed with her name on it, he could get protective if they are currently friends.

That would be perfect! It may also lead a bigger scene in the hall right now which could kind of group everyone together too. So yeah, they should totally be friends. .u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back