• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy hmm

Naynay

Unlucky Member
I am looking to start writting with someone, and looking into their ideas and cobining each others together. would love to hear from someone. :)

I am looking to start writting with someone, and looking into their ideas and cobining each others together. would love to hear from someone. :)
I wouldn't mind trying to do an rp with you. Also your username reminds me of a friend of mine

I wouldn't mind trying to do an rp with you. Also your username reminds me of a friend of mine

Hi, that would be really cool, im glad to start working on a RP with you. And haha thats all good. Your name is pretty boss i must say.

Hi, that would be really cool, im glad to start working on a RP with you. And haha thats all good. Your name is pretty boss i must say.
lol thanks. I'll send you a pm. Also in my opinion all safe Havens have their Dark side. Hence my name is Dark Haven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back