• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hiya~! [Ignore prefix]

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)
:D
I'm looking once more for a RP partner.
Except now I suppose I'm looking for something slightly different. But let's get down to it!

I generally do Fantasy or Sci-Fi Roleplays. And I don't do plots that revolve around romance - not that I'm opposed against two characters in love. If it happens naturally, and over time, then sure. I may even feel obligated to make fanart, if it's good enough. But mandatory romance is a no.

I like to RP different things. Not your standard cliche knight-slays-dragon fairy tale and whatnot - no offense to those who do like RPing that. It's just not really my thing unless it has an interesting twist on it. Originality and creativity is good.

Now... For the different part! I usually would say that my post length is somewhere between 2 sentences and a paragraph. But.. I'm gonna look for stuff that's maybe 1-2 paragraphs. I've learned that there are a lot of awesome Roleplays out there that are really detailed. I'd like to learn how to become more literate, and am sort of.. Looking for someone that'll go easy on me, right? Kind of a teacher, I guess? Someone to give me tips when I'm struggling. If you wouldn't mind doing that, I think we'd be golden. Just know that I'm trying my best.

Alright, I think that's it.... Other than the normal fare. Don't ditch me, don't Godmod, avoid Mary/Gary Sue/Stus. I don't have any plots in mind or anything, perhaps we can brainstorm.

Looking forward to RPing with ye.

Hello! I've been looking for someone else that would be interested in doing a fantasy/sci-fi roleplay. (It seems that everybody only wants to do slice-of-life/realistic ones :lennymeh:)

Anyway, I do have some fledgling ideas in my head. Mind if I PM you to discuss them?

Hello! I've been looking for someone else that would be interested in doing a fantasy/sci-fi roleplay. (It seems that everybody only wants to do slice-of-life/realistic ones :lennymeh:)

Anyway, I do have some fledgling ideas in my head. Mind if I PM you to discuss them?
I'd love to rp with you! :3 Shoot me a PM! Though I may not be able to start right away because I'm on mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back