• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hitmen High School Students

furo

learn and let die
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've sort of been shaping up this dumb plot about Japanese (yes, anime-ish, sorry) high school students, who work secretly as mercenaries/hitmen, usually after nightfall. The character I planned to be playing would be a female, and you're free to choose whichever gender you'd like, and I'm also very prone to creating many side-characters that we can work with (so of course you're encouraged to do so, as well).

It's been a while since I've engaged in modern plots with action and firearms and that sort of stuff, so I suppose it'd be interesting. I guess guns and explosions and shooting just excite me.

You're free to choose if you'd like a detailed or semi-detailed style for this roleplay, although I would lean more towards the latter. Decent grammar is required and appreciated (please). I also don't mind romantic undertones, as long as they don't become the primary steering of the plot, because I'm mainly looking for some action.

Shoot me a PM for more details, if you're interested; we'll discuss more concrete plots there. It'd be pretty rad if we could give this plot a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lord Zanicus]Interesting! I'll bite!

[/QUOTE]
I'll PM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back