• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical Searching

CommonKilljoy

Hey there! I typed a very dry thread a little earlier, but now that I have a computer and stable data connection, lets get into it further! The rules/general information aren't terribly important, but here's just the basics

• Please be advanced/literate (3+ pragraphs) and detailed. My minimum is about 2 and my maximum in well over 20.
  • Romance does not have to be involved, but if it is I prefer MxM or MxF
  • I prefer to rp through PM's, but threads are fine. I'd also be willing to try email if it was necessary.

Easy enough? Below is the plot a little more defined. I would prefer Muse A. For your character, I like giving my cowriter flexibility, so their backstory will not be spelled out as much. The plot itself is adaptable, so if you have suggestions or ideas, feel free to let me know! I don't bite either, so it you have any questions or just want to chat, let me know!

For your character, I was thinking maybe a US spy or a Stalinism loyalist. It's really up to you though. This has a lot of treason, espionage, and just general drama.

Muse A always was more intuned with the world than he should have been. Growing up in the frozen city of Sortavala, the isolation did nothing to mask the hustle of the war and of Moscow. Son of an apparently important figure (he can never remember who), he was constantly surrounded by the events of the Capital. Until one day it stopped. By the age of 12, he knew exactly what the wrath of Stalin implied. A soldier in Stalingrad, and then a guard at his political prisons, Muse A's detestment only grew. By 1952, he's now one of the biggest political criminals in Soviet history. As the US tensions grow, he decides to move up the table. Before the end of the year, Josef Stalin will be assassinated.

December rolls around and Moscow lays in a deep blanket of snow. The streets lay in silence as if they know what is happening. The army is scanning each corner making sure the curfew is being obeyed. They go about their business unknowing the General Secretary has 24 hours left to live. Out of the blackened streets, Muse B enters the scene. Quiet and unseen, Muse A has been on their radar since he first started plotting back in 1949. With their hand over his mouth and a gun to his chest, thus unfold the scenes of our narritave

- This can go in a million directions. Either they're going to stage a successful coup and overthrow Stalin, or we can have Stalin die naturally in March of '53 as he does. The only set in stone detail is the fact that my character has an assassination plot that can be implemented at a moment's notice.

Thanks for reading and shoot me a PM or leave me a comment if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back