• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Historical RP Ideas (Always Open)

Hello there! I'm currently on break and have a lot more time to plan out and get RPs rolling which helps me stay interested. I usually reply once every day if the RP is more casual and I take a few days if it is detailed. I'm interested in "You'll Be My King".

I think during the end of the Roman Republic would be ideal. You have Julius Caesar fighting the Gauls (modern day France and surrounding areas), Pompey the Great who was consul with Julius, against whom he ended up going to war. You have Crassus, who was the third ruler of the triumvirate, who was known as the richest man of Rome. You have Cleopatra in Egypt, Mark Antony, Augustus, Cicero (Philosopher and Senator who loathed Caesar), and many other characters. I have a degree in Classics and would be able to provide a pretty accurate take on this time period. A lot of potential here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mia Moulop]Maybe The King's Adviser or Cinderella?

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to do The King's Adviser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back