• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Historical Fiction (Detailed!)

GreyZone

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Kamryn and I'm looking for some long-term partners for historical fiction roleplays.

About Me/My Roleplaying:

• I don't mind playing males or females, but prefer to stick to fxm
  • I'm on eastern time US, and when I'm involved in a roleplay I constantly check and get multiple replies in a day
  • I know dialogue can be hard on length, but I take pride in everything I post. If you have to wait for me, you bet I'll give you a post rich in both quantity and quality
  • I've had bad luck lately with extensive planning and then partners giving a horrible, sloppy first post. I'm no Nazi, but I am looking for good partners
  • I do love writing a good romance, but I also appreciate genuine character growth and plot lines instead of love for the sake of fluff

Eras

• 1500s (Tudor-era)
  • Medieval
  • 1700s (Outlander-esque)
  • Victorian
  • WWII
  • Civil War
  • American Revolution

If you're craving something else, I will most certainly research the hell out of it if it means gaining a good historical fiction lover. I hope to hear from you soon! PM or reply here. Warning--there is a highly great chance that I will look at your previous work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="A S H E R]I'd love to do a medieval themed RP with you. (:

[/QUOTE]
Okay! What sort of medieval roleplay were you thinking?

Does a 1940s love story (with lots of character development and some good plot lines) sound like fun to you?(:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can´t promise several posts a day and I live in Sweden, but if you look for a long term ww2 or victorian story - you have a read up historian to write with over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back