• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings historical fantasy romance moment!! šŸ’˜ (+ other things)

redheadswift

hi there!!

iā€™m a 21 year old woman, and very, very new to this site. i migrated here after omegle finally died (RIP) and iā€™m hoping to find some new, long-term partners. hereā€™s a bit about me, and the kind of roleplays i usually prefer. that said, iā€™m quite open to all sorts of things, so please feel free to reach out!

my roleplaying style
i typically prefer 3rd person, but i am open to first. you can expect an average of about three paragraphs per post. i can write quite quite a bit more, and at times it may be more fitting to respond with less, based on the pacing of the scene. iā€™m in the EST (currently on holiday from university) and am more active in the evenings.

plots/fandoms/etc
as for the kind of roleplay iā€™m searching for, i am, again, quite flexible! i love a lot of romance, drama, and angst. iā€™m also okay with f/f or m/f pairings.

i have several prompts for a roleplay involving my OC, in a quasi-medieval setting. i usually go for no or low fantasy. some involve an arranged marriage, some involve courting with a bit of mystery on my characterā€™s part regarding her dark past.

alternatively, i have a prompt for a pirate captain/runaway noble woman, as well! this one is a lot of fun.

i also indulge in harry potter roleplays, as well. iā€™m open to quite a few characters, male and female, and a variety of AUs. usually golden trio or marauders era; iā€™m also open to cross-gen.

generally, the most important thing to me is coming up with something we both enjoy. please, reach out, and letā€™s see what we come up with!

i hope to hear from you soon!! my apologies if i cannot sort out how to message you on this site. <3

i prefer discord or chatzy.
18+ only!

Last edited:
So two things.

1. Explicitly sexual content is against site rules on this site. Not just on the site itself but requesting it off site (ex. On discord).

2. To message someone you click on their icon and then select ā€œstart conversationā€ button.

So two things.

1. Explicitly sexual content is against site rules on this site. Not just on the site itself but requesting it off site (ex. On discord).

2. To message someone you click on their icon and then select ā€œstart conversationā€ button.
Hi there! Thanks for clarifying this. Iā€™ve since updated my post:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back