• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hisashi ... I love you. I just can't properly express it any longer, because of you ...

R0s3

Notch_-_The_Innocent_LunA_Artwork_4.jpg

( This Role-Play will be dedicated to a rare visual novel that's available on Steam, it is known as "Notch, The Innocent Luna. " It's extremely dark and gruesome. I plan on role-playing as Rika, however I am looking for someone to continue this story as Hisashi. Hisashi and Rika were childhood lovers, until a demon forced Rika to kill Hisashi's mother when times were tough, in order to keep her father alive. Hisashi was forced to watch, though Hisashi received his own demon within that moment. He ordered this demon to cut out Rika's tongue since Hisashi did not want to hear her apologies. Fast forward to present time, Rika lives in a beautiful mansion with Hisashi, since she still loves him very much, however - he continues to torture and beat her on a day to day basis, remorselessly, still holding onto the grudge from so many years ago.

Unfortunately it's hard to find a photo of Hisashi, however if you play the game he's very much involved. He is a rich kid, with boyish blonde hair, and typically has a sadistic smirk across his face. His attire usually shows that he comes from money, and he's not shy to beat Rika within an inch of her life, despite her devotion to him despite his abuse.

If you are interested in being my permanent Hisashi, message me. I will post my starter below;

I knew what I had done in the past was wrongful, I was put in a very awful situation where I had one of two options. Kill Hisashi's mother, or allow my own father to be killed off. I felt as though I had no control over my body when I destroyed his mother, as though it was not my own doing. Hisashi and I were childhood lovers, we planned to get married one day. Though because of this unjust life, it was never meant to be - there would never be a happy ending for us. I would stay by his side no matter what it takes. I had to be strong to endure his hatred, his anger. I knew when he abused me, it was for his mother - it made him feel better about what has been taken away from him. I could no longer vocally tell him how I felt, I had lost access to my tongue so long ago - it having been cut out of my mouth viciously by some unknown force. I remember crying and crying, wishing I had been able to apologize. I wanted Hisashi to know I never meant any harm towards him, I was put within an impossible situation. My heart ached every day, the truth was I never cared if I were to be killed by his own two hands, that's why I'd spend as much time as I could around him, continuing to silently love and cherish him through this painful life. I would always be there for him, I would never leave his side. Many people knew what was going on between us, and they tried to help me - though I would not allow them to separate us, I would be by his side until the day I die.

Outside within the gardens late one night, I was tending to the field of flowers the mansion owned, watering and caring for them, the weather having a warm and gentle touch along my face. I was content tonight, I had spent a bit of time with Hisashi earlier, he seemed too tired to cause too much physical damage. I could not help but smile, my fingers tracing over a rose upon a rose bush that was right in front of me. Maybe one day, he would love me again. Maybe deep down, he did still love me. Him and I are both young, perhaps one day, he will let go of everything that happened, I still hoped to be his loving bride. I wanted him to cherish me, to smile with me, for us to be eternal. I knew that day was far from reach, though I would always hold onto hope - my love for him has never wavered, it never will.

Standing to my feet with a silent grunt, I stretch my arms above my head with closed eyes - a silent yawn escaping my lips as I tilted my head to one side, before turning - my arms lowering to each side of my body as my face went completely blank. Despite loving Hisashi, I did not exactly look forward to my day to day punishments that I was forced to endure by his own two hands. There he was, though - right in front of me. I was hoping to get to bed when I was done, I was sore from the day to day encounters I had with him. I only had a bit of time to myself to truly relax and be pain free, though it seemed like that was a pipe dream for tonight. He did not cause too much agony earlier, so it's natural he'd want to do so before the day truly ends.

"..."

I love you Hisashi.

"..."

I'm sorry I can't properly say it to your face.

"..."

I'm sorry about your mother.

"..."

Can you ever forgive me?

"..."

I LOVE YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back