• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

"I'm suprised you aren't puking, I just fed you another hybrids flesh...." Misako was watching Karumi in amazement. "It isn't exactly normal to eat that kind of thing you know" pulling out a magazine of wedding dresses she slid it over to Karumi "okay I'll wear dress if I have to do that but I think a suit would be better for me"

Texangamer Texangamer

Kit coughed a few too many times which caused her to gag and throw up onto the floor. "No...." looking up at Raz as she held her stomach, her skin pale. "Raz what is wrong with me?" She asked as she started breathing sparatic.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Just curious. I wanted to know if you wanted to pick Aqua up from the creche. I got to do some filing work" She pulled her lab coat on, buttoning it up as she did so
"Plus our little one should be able to come home soon. They wanted to keep her in"
Hanako pulled up her shorts, buckling them around her waist.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Lexi
17397437_7955f49907_o.jpg

She just looked at her parents" um daddy i going to find kiba so i can eat dinner" she say as she just skipped to the kitchen as she saw a shark lady and a cat lady she just stood on a step stolle as she was trying to reach for the poptart her mother hide from her she just looked at the shark lady" i'm hungry" she say as she sighed she got off the step stole as she saw karumi as she smiled hugging her" mommy sick daddy is with mommy so they told me to get something to eat from you or kiba" she told her
Karumi
tumblr_oa2a216RBp1voqnhpo4_250.png

she just looked at her mom as sighed" i know but it taste good i don't why i like it so good mom" she say as she just looked at her as she just looked at the weeding magzing as she looked at the dresses" sure you can wear a suit i don't mind" she say as she looked at her mom as she smiled her stomach felt a little better" hi there lexi sweetie you hungry" she asked" mom can you make little lexi here something" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"How about a grilled cheese?" Misako asked as she laughed at Lexi and how she was acting. "She acts just like you when..." taking a deep so she could talk "when you would get hungry it's so cute, I can't wait to have grandchildren, I expect at least twenty grandchildren Karumi" getting Lexi a sippy cup of juice before starting on the food.
Pulling her phone out for a moment she texted Ryu bring me Zaria, I want to have a talk with her, you can stay for it.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kit passed out not long after puking onto the floor. Her breathing shallow and her pulse racing.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Dorian watched her get dressed for a few seconds before doing the same. "Sounds good, where do I pick Aqua up from again? I always forget how to find her" laughing nervously as he walked over straightening her shirt.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"How about a grilled cheese?" Misako asked as she laughed at Lexi and how she was acting. "She acts just like you when..." taking a deep so she could talk "when you would get hungry it's so cute, I can't wait to have grandchildren, I expect at least twenty grandchildren Karumi" getting Lexi a sippy cup of juice before starting on the food.
Pulling her phone out for a moment she texted Ryu bring me Zaria, I want to have a talk with her, you can stay for it.
Texangamer Texangamer

Kit passed out not long after puking onto the floor. Her breathing shallow and her pulse racing.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Dorian watched her get dressed for a few seconds before doing the same. "Sounds good, where do I pick Aqua up from again? I always forget how to find her" laughing nervously as he walked over straightening her shirt.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Raz sighs as he puts kit on the table and starts to scan here and can clearly see she's phyisicaly and emotionally over worked and would need vits and a couple days if long rest and a new diet.

Mean tiger got to ryus room and pushes the door open not caring if she's changing then says very coldly" your anger issues me and raz had to use sleeping gas on the animals and hybrids which were not fond of."
"Next time your in a mood just ask me and I'll unlock the gym".

Ryu looked at tiger and she nodded then she walked past him to go get Zaria and go see misako. Zaria looked at her then she smiled holding her hand as they walked

"DORIAN how can you forget where to collect your daughter" Hanako crossed her arms under her bust and frowned "You really are dozy sometimes" she rolled her eyes
"You collect her from the creche room"

Lexi
2010.jpg

She just looked at the shark lady" yes pwease shark lady" she say as she smiled as she looked at her" i'm Alexia mommy and daddy call me Lexi" she say as she just smiled looking at her as she grab her sippie cup" tank you miss shark" she say aas she tilt her head" what your name miss shark lady i'm 4 years old" she say as she smiled drinking her juice as she was happy looking at them" can i have chips too" she asked she didn't like vegetables at all she had her in healer around her neck just in case she have a attack

Karumi
images

She just looked at her mother as she just smiled" i do not" she whined a little bit she just looked at her mother" i think she should have vegetables even though she hates them" she say as she just looked at her mom as she went back to the magzanie as she was trying to find the right dress for her" your be a cute flower girl Lexi" she say as she just smiled looking at her as she happy" what food your going cook for my weeding mom" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Raw hybrid meat? Sushi hybrid meat?" Misako joked around with Karumi as she lightly pet Lexi. "Of course you can have chips, My name is Misako and you are so cute I may just eat you up" laughing as she started to thinly slice a potato up before deep frying the thin slices. Pulling them out she added a little salt and pepper then put them on a plate with the grilled cheese. But before that she had made sure the fresh chips didn't have any grease on them and she used four different types of cheese on the grilled cheese. "Eat up!" She told the girls as she walked over to Karumi, standing behind her she placed her arms around Karumi and giggled. "I'm going to be a grandmother" her voice soft and happy.
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Dorian laughed nervously "you always did give simple things suffistocated names" looking her over he blushed "okay so...what should I do with her after that?" Dorian asked as he headed to get Aqua "should I bathe her?".
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Kit blushed when kit picked her up "this is the most attention you've paid to me in weeks, what do I have to do to get the whole nine yards, due?" Kit asked trying to joke around but leaned against Raz. Reaching up her hand stroked his cheek "wanna play doctor?" She teased
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Dorian laughed nervously "you always did give simple things suffistocated names" looking her over he blushed "okay so...what should I do with her after that?" Dorian asked as he headed to get Aqua "should I bathe her?".
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Well you can try, if you manage to find her" She laughed, joking about that one-time Aqua had hidden from Dorian for at least an hour. "I'll be picking up Aoki from the hospital so you'll have to put her to bed and stuff"

"Raw hybrid meat? Sushi hybrid meat?" Misako joked around with Karumi as she lightly pet Lexi. "Of course you can have chips, My name is Misako and you are so cute I may just eat you up" laughing as she started to thinly slice a potato up before deep frying the thin slices. Pulling them out she added a little salt and pepper then put them on a plate with the grilled cheese. But before that she had made sure the fresh chips didn't have any grease on them and she used four different types of cheese on the grilled cheese. "Eat up!" She told the girls as she walked over to Karumi, standing behind her she placed her arms around Karumi and giggled. "I'm going to be a grandmother" her voice soft and happy.
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Kit blushed when raz picked her up "this is the most attention you've paid to me in weeks, what do I have to do to get the whole nine yards, due?" Kit asked trying to joke around but leaned against Raz. Reaching up her hand stroked his cheek "wanna play doctor?" She teased
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz gently smiles and says" well maybe you should find a way to creatively punish mission for creating more work for me and tiger" "But that aside even though I haven't shown it I've wanted to for a while"

"Hopefully she doesn't need me to sleep with her again..." Dorian waves as he goes to where Aqua is. "Aqua daddy isn't in the mood for hide and seek, but I guess I'll eat all your animal crackers and drink all your juice" laughing as he sat down in the middle of the floor and looked under some of the furniture "she just had to be a octopus type hybrid....I don't see how she can hide so easi....never mind I just answered my own question " he told himself

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Well now you get to be my doctor due to your neglect of me.." kit leaned against him feeling light headed, her tails were limp and she was feeling peckish. "Want to pull away from your work for once?" She asked and hit his chest as hard as she could, which was barely a tap. Tears streaming down her face as she looked up a Raz.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Aqua giggled from under the table she was hiding "Dada" She called and toddled towards him, arms stretched out. She'd recently just learned how to walk. As she was an Arctic Fox Hybrid, she had a soft little tail which she often stood on and little white fluffy ears. Even though she was an Octopus hybrid, she lacked all of the physical features of one, only retaining her camouflage abilities.

SHe snuck up behind Dorian and clonked him with her juice bottle "Bwooo"

Dorian growled snatching her juice bottle from her. Taking a deep breath he kept growling until he pinned her down on her bean bag. His angry face changed to happy as he nuzzled her cheek and laughed starting to tickle her. "There's my little girl, you scared daddy that wasn't very nice" he said kissing the top of her head. "You are like a little ninja, now my little octafox are you ready for a bath?"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"Where mama?" Aqua asked as Dorian kissed her "Bafff Baff" She nodded excitedly, clapping her hands together "Aqua baff" At nearly two, Aqua was just beginning to get the hang of using words, with her favourites being boo, mama, aqua and dada"Dada kiss Aqua" She babbled away happily as Dorian carried her in for a bath

Karumi
49173.jpg

She just looked at her mom as she smiled" yeah i guess your babysitting Lexi than hehe" she say as she just looked at her mom" lets not bug raz and Kit" she say as she just smiled looking at lexi as she was happy" is kids is always this cute" she asked as she smiled as her ears was twitching a little she liked the attention that her mother was giving her" so you can wear a suit you always been there for me when i was 14 and mama never liked kiba i don't think she likes him even now" she told her sighing a little" ha ha ha very funny mom you don't want the others to be disgusted since we both like it" she say as she giggled

Lexi
yuzuyu%5B2%5D.jpg

She just looked at the shark lady she just smiled" yeah nice to meet you since mommy and daddy busy are you babysitting" she say as she just looked at her as she was eating her food" wow this is good ms Misako" she say as she smiled as she sat her teddy bear on the table as she smiled giggling as she smiled" daddy and mommy says my powers is coming soon i kinda accident hurt mommy" she say as she just eat her food" i like the chips" she say as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ryu sighed then she sat down next to them then she gripped her palms in her hands , "misako I'm sorry but I'm...gonna leave you seem happy with tiger and I'll just get in your way so I'm gonna leave tonight ...Zaria can stay here but I can't ".

Zaria frowned then she hugged her mom " but mom ..." She saw the red glint in her eyes " mom...OK I guess if you need to leave it's find ..." She said looking around the place.

Ryu sighed then she sat down next to them then she gripped her palms in her hands , "misako I'm sorry but I'm...gonna leave you seem happy with tiger and I'll just get in your way so I'm gonna leave tonight ...Zaria can stay here but I can't ".

Zaria frowned then she hugged her mom " but mom ..." She saw the red glint in her eyes " mom...OK I guess if you need to leave it's find ..." She said looking around the place.

Blood comes in a slaps the back of Ryus head and says" what this crap about leaving and throwing yourself a pity party for he told you be was sorry for how he was and during the time he watched you over you both"

" Besides don't you want the chance to fall in love and have a kid raised by a loving family and Zara could do with a real father figure and if you run away it just makes you a different kind of trash to that barstard that raped and left you beaten and blue"

Raz tips tips kits chin up and gives her a soft but warm kiss then says" first things first rest my dear I'll go and make some food and grind some meds in"

Last edited:
Dorian ran the bath as he sat on the edge looking at Aqua trying not laugh at her antics. "Momma has to work today so you get to be with daddy" Dorian reached down checking the temperature before setting Aqua in the bath. Getting her bath toys he set a boat in and started to push it around to play with her.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Kit smiled when he kissed her "sounds good, just don't dope me up too much" laughing as she went laying down on his couch. "Can you do me a favor and check on our little girl?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako froze dropping the pan she was cleaning and walked out "if you leave I'm eating her...." tears streaming down her face as she went into her room. Pulling a bottle of whiskey from a small crate she had gotten for doing some work. Quickly drinking one of the handles she moved onto the second. Her mind was already fragile and what Ryu told her set her over the edge. As she tossed the second bottle aside she picked up a third and butt dialed tiger. Crying, quite loudly, as she threw the bottle against the wall shattering it. "Stupid! Stupid! I'm so stupid!" She roared, smashing things in her room and cutting her her body up in the process. After a few minutes she crawled into the corner with another bottle, sipping on it and crying.
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Aqua looked up at Dorian, smiled and splashed him, getting her poor father soaking wet "Bwoo" she called out, bwoo was the word she used to describe pretty much everything she did and how she felt.
She smiled and took hold of her flannel "Aqua wash" She mumbled, looking nervous.

Meanwhile Hanako was securing Aoki in her carseat, the littlest member of the family was fast asleep and drooling.

Karumi
Tainaka.Ritsu.full.417612.jpg

She just looked at her motheras she got angry" who do you think you are your awful leaving mom why would you leave her she was happy cause i getting married and i'm pregneat screw you mama you never liked Kiba if you leave you won't be at the weeding or a grandmother mom was always there for me i'm gonna check on kiba you always leave ever since i was teenager you always leave you weren't there for me when i needed you the most but no mom was always there for me when i cry or wehn i was sick " she say as she was mad" guess what your a grandmother" she say walking away as she brought lexi to her mother as she was pissed" watch you daughter" she say as she went to find kiba as all she wanted to do is cry as she bumped into kiba as she felt bad for saying mean things to her mother

Lexi
769b7629dd8ece223de1383594ecb29b.jpg

she just looked at her mother as she just smiled looking around" mommy your okay yay" she say" what was wrong" she say as she just looked at her" i ate dinner ms Misako made me a grilled cheese and some chips it was good" she say as she just smiled she hated her veggies she just hugged her mother as she was rubbing her eyes a little she didn't want to go to sleep yet she was too hyper to go to sleep" can we play mommy" she say as she smiled as she gave her a rose" i picked out a rose for you mommy" she say as she gave to her as she smiled" i like playing with mommy" she say as she was hyper secretly she had candy when the others was fighting Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:
Ryu shivered then she looked at blood and she shivered and ran to misako and she tackled her down " I'm not gonna leave I'm so stupid I don't understand why I'm..but misako I don't think I could even live without you I would probably die the first day away " she said then she looked at the whiskey and she grabbed it and smiled taking a gulp of it and she hugged her wife close .

Zaria looked at blood and she hugged her " miss blood can you teach me how to fight " she asked .

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ryu shivered then she looked at blood and she shivered and ran to misako and she tackled her down " I'm not gonna leave I'm so stupid I don't understand why I'm..but misako I don't think I could even live without you I would probably die the first day away " she said then she looked at the whiskey and she grabbed it and smiled taking a gulp of it and she hugged her wife close .

Zaria looked at blood and she hugged her " miss blood can you teach me how to fight " she asked .

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Blood gently rubs head head and says" Sure and I hopeful your not that stupid when your older it's pitiful to watch and I feel like angry grandma right now".

Tiger came in about ten minutes later and is pevved but he would find a way to punish them both later.

Raz had just finished injecting kitsune so she can rest then smells the sweets on lexi and his eyes twitch with annoyance

Lexi
latest

She saw her dad as she got a bit scared she just tripped she bumped her head as she was trying not to cry she was very clumbsy a bit' ow ow ow' she thought she hit the table with it she felt a little blood comind down her face she just started to cry" it hurts" she cried as the blood was dripping down her face" owie" she just looked at her mother as she was wanting to be held she just rubbed her eyes as she was wipping her tears as she was sniffing" daddy it hurt" she say" i'm sorry for eating candy i make daddy mad" she say" i won't eat candy again me don't like it" she say sniffing Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back