• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Alexia
299162_1254847485634_500_375.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she hiccuped " i'm sworry i didn't mean to hurt mommy it my faylt" she say wrong as she looked at the cut as she was pouting she just sniffed as she was getting rocked as she was calming down a little bit" is mommy okay i don't like my power" she say as she looked up at her she just calmed down she thought the cut was her fault since she don't know how to control her powers yet Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Lexi baby it isn't your fault, you are still young so of course you can't control them yet" laughing as she curled up on the floor and wrapped her tails around Alexia and herself creating a warm soft shell. "Mommy will always love you Lexi, regardless of what happens"
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
aishiteruze_baby_1_2.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled curling up against her" i love mommy and daddy" she say as she just smiled looking at her as she just rubbed her eyes again as she giggled" will i learn how to control my power" she asked as she smiled looking around cudduling with her mother Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir [/QUOTE]

OOC: I'm ignoring the injury parts because it makes no sense but I'll work with the rest and work it from the staff lounge and the lab

IC: Raz saw Eliza and says" ah your just on time from what I hear you haven't been feeling very happy, but to understand more I need proper details"

Tiger smiles gently and says" for now this will have wait, I do advise not to mix sweets with food and eat lighter meals till she recovers"

He then turns his attention to blood ryu and misako and says" for now misako needs more sleep and blood can come and check on her in a couple of hours"

"As for my work I won't be done for roughly four more there's still lots of repairs and such"

Blood signs then says" I agree it is weird she's a shark yet she called ryu mom so well have to do more tests later, in the mean time ryu I need you to help with paper work after I come back also if theirs else I should know please tell me asap"

Ryu nodded " I really to be honest I was at walking home one day and some shark man ran up to me and started to beat me and then he raped me after and left me in the park " she shivered and hugged her misako.

Eliza
thumb-1920-835627.png

She just looked at him as she just smiled' i'm okay don't worry' she signed as she smiled' it just the bullies but i'm dealing with them' she signed to him she just couldn't speak she was new here' how did you know my name' she signed as she looked around' it just i'm new here so i haven't made any friends here' she signed making sounds with her mouth trying to talk she liked the nice scientists Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
k-on-tainaka-ritsu.jpg

She just looked at raz as she smiled when she saw her mother in the lobby" okay raz" she say as she sat next to her mother" are you okay mommy do you want to hang out" she asked as she just smiled looking at her she had to lie to her about the baby she couldn't tell her just yet" i can't wait to get married i need to buy my dress" she say as she just smiled her weeding was in couple weeks she was getting nervous" mom what if i'm not a good wife" she say to her" do you think i'm ready to get married now" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako looked over at Ryu then to Karumi, still not feeling exactly well she weakly stood up. "I'm going to bathe then sleep, thank you all for your kindness..." Misako grabbed Karumi's hand pulling her to the bathroom. After changing into a towel Misako climbed into the large bath and relaxed, her arms out stretched across the ledges. "Karumi you don't have to hide it, I can smell it..." her skin was lighter than usual and the bite mark on her arm hadn't completely healed yet. "Why would I be mad, I'll be the hottest grandmother in history
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Tsutarji Tsutarji

Karumi
ritsu.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she was pulled into the bathroom she just was shocked that she knew" i uh i was going to tell you but tiger and Kiba said not to: she say as she just looked at her" how did you know" she say giggling as she was just watching her take a bath she just start to blush" what if i'm not a good mother" she say she had some fears as she looked at her mother" i hate the morning sickness though" she told her mother as she smiledy Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"You caused me to throw up quite a bit when you were inside, I hated it too so don't worry it will pass" closing her eyes she sniffed the air "I could smell the change inside you, a mother always knows when something is different with their child" opening one eye she looked at Karumi "now are you going to change and get in here or am I going to have to make you" laughing as she looked at her daughter, a feeling of proudness filling her. "You will be a great mother, just don't forget to be firm with what ever you have, but only when it is needed, although I suppose Kiba will probably be the one doing that" laughing more as she thought of little Karumi "why is your face all red dear?" She asked calmly
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
Ritsu-Tainaka-tainaka-ritsu-16600968-1280-1024.jpg

She just looked at her as she was feeling a bit hot" i'm okay mommy don't worry" she say as she just looked at her mom as she got undress and got in the tub" i'm just a little bit hot" she say she didn't know whe was sick she just looked at her mother" you'll teach me right what to do when the baby come out" she say as she just smiled she just cough a little bit' crap of all days i'm sick' she thought" i don't feel too good" she say as she just looked at her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako pulled her daughter into her lap as if she were a small child. Having Karumi sit sideways on her lap. "Your immune system while pregnant is going to be weaker, but even a cold while like this isn't a good thing" holding her close Misako rested her forehead on Karumi's "you are feeling a bit warm, maybe....have you been eating properly?" She asked as she thought about Karumi's other question "I'll teach you how to change a diaper and the basics" laughing some before she started to sing softly to karumi. Thinking to herself if she gets worse I'm taking her to Raz or tiger, I know even a cold could endanger her or the child
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
3619bcc481d37d81066963fdaa387c83--hair-down-so-kawaii.jpg

She just looked at her mother" thanks mommy" she say as she just cuddle with her mom listening to her mom sing to her she just cough as she start to relax" i'm sorry" she say looking at her" does ice cream counts as food" she say as she giggled looking at her mom" uh no i didn't really ate other than ice cream i was going to eat some fruits" she say as she just looked at her" i gotten better at cooking" she say to her she was kinda heating up Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako touched her fingertips to Karumi's neck pulling the heat from her body and absorbing it into her own. "No ice cream doesn't count as food, after this I'm going to take you and cook you a real meal, just don't ask what is okay?" Misako said as she smiled and started to wash Karumi's. Hair "this is the last time I'll be doing this for you, only person who should be doing this after you are married is Kiba"
Texangamer Texangamer

lexi
4489bef03fcd73099922a72bb0bdbaaeo.png

She just woken up from her nap as she smiled looking at her mom" mommy can we go play" she say as she just looked at her as she smiled she fell asleep as she was cuddling with her mother as she she wanted to draw she just realized that she was hungry as she looked around hugging her teddy as she smiled

Karumi
Tainaka.Ritsu.full.417612.jpg

She was done with the bath as she got dressed going to the kitchen she was pouting as she was waiting for her mother to cook" i know mom" she say blushing" um can we get my dress after i get better i need to buy my dress before the weeding and i want to spand time with you" she say as she looked at her as she just pouted' i wonder what mom going to make for me maybe her famous salmon fish man that is good' she thought as she looked at her mom as she was getting inpatient about it Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako turned around setting a cut of meat infront of Karumi grinning, she had seared the meat and cut it up into bite size piece. "I hope you enjoy it, I haven't cooked this for you but it did help me during my pregnancy with you" giggling as she watched Karumi.

Kit yawned and pulled Lexi close as she curled up into a ball. "No play....mommy wants more sleepy time" kit hadn't even opened her eyes she was just extremely tired from working with Raz and tiger.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
9ad57581e604607641999adbdd5f3d4f.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she rubbed her eyes as she smiled she liked spending time with her mother she just yawned as sheclosed her eyes again she just hold onto her mom shirt as she was cuddeling with her

Karumi
images

She just looked at her mother and than to the cut up meat" you know i can cut my own meet right" she say as she eat the meet everyone was taking away knifes and everything sharp away from her since she cut herself " i like it mom" she say" oh for my weeding your wearing a dress" she say smirking at the thought and mama too" she say as she just smiled looking at her food it tasted so good " you think it help me with my pregnancy" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ryu sighed then she looked at her body then she let go of Zaria and she went up stairs and she laid down on her bed " with age comes wisdom I guess so but I can't do this anymore I need to destroy something " she growled then she stood up and screamed to the top of her lungs.

Alice groaned as she woke up. She had been in a small spell even thought she was now a demon she could still escape spells that were holy "where am I...oh the orphanage " she said laying back down

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Eliza
599d54029c30f2028075ab9b9c63a849e861f2bc_hq.gif

She just left the doctor office as she just saw a girl as she little bit blushed she didn't know why though' hey you okay' she signed she couldn't speak at all as she got out her notebook' hey you okay sorry i can't talk i'm deaf' she signed to her as she looked at her as she was smiling Tsutarji Tsutarji

Alice saw the beautiful woman she just started at her, she didn't know why she was outside " hmm you can't talk..hmm I have healing powers maybe that could help...I'm OK just a little tried and confused " she said then she looked at her face.
Texangamer Texangamer

Eliza
tumblr_oq5uzmhqU11r5x837o2_540.gif

She just shook her head as she bowed a little bit' pwease don't i like being deaf i'm elizabeth you can call me eliza or lizzy" she say as she looked at her as she smiled' i don't care i'm deaf i'm 13' she wrote on her notebook as she smiled she looked at her she saw her as her first friend' i'm new here what your name' she wrote she read lips usually Tsutarji Tsutarji

Alice blushed then she looked at her " I'm Alice I'm 14 nice to meet you Eliza " she said then she smiled at her, then she gently took her hand " wanna take a walk with me " she asked smiling.

Texangamer Texangamer

Hanako wrapped her fluffy towel around her "That felt great Dori-tan" she giggles, tracing his muscles with her fingers "How much work have you got today?"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"I'm off, there isn't much I can do without the security system being up right now, why do you ask?" Dorian rubbed her back as he leaned back against the wall nibbling on her neck.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Misako giggled "hybrid meat helps with a lot of things dear, it's tasty isn't it?" She asked as she stole Karumi's next night.

Kit rolled onto her back pulling Lexi with her. Groaning as she started to wake up. Holding Lexi close she started crying "no....you can't have her she's mine!" Kit sat up crying and holding her close. "Get daddy....Lexi get daddy now please" kit laying back down, kit had a risen temperature and was sweating badly.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"I'm off, there isn't much I can do without the security system being up right now, why do you ask?" Dorian rubbed her back as he leaned back against the wall nibbling on her neck.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Misako giggled "hybrid meat helps with a lot of things dear, it's tasty isn't it?" She asked as she stole Karumi's next night.

Kit rolled onto her back pulling Lexi with her. Groaning as she started to wake up. Holding Lexi close she started crying "no....you can't have her she's mine!" Kit sat up crying and holding her close. "Get daddy....Lexi get daddy now please" kit laying back down, kit had a risen temperature and was sweating badly.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Raz is working in the labs checking on the animals and putting them to sleep for the night when they started started to make noise out of fear of the roar. Raz sighs and then nods to tiger to go to fyi tiger is pissed and in unchararistic nature of himself smashes the door down the doesn't want to open and then makes his way to ryus room.

Mean while raz turns on the sleeping gas not want to do all work again then puts a mask on and seal the room after leaving. The gas would go off as soon as they all are asleep.

Then he starts to make his way to kitsune and his room, it took him a little but he got there and sees she has a fever and gently tips a vial of his blood mixed with relaxant.

Lexi
363331.jpg

She saw her dad was there as she smiled as she went to play with her toys as she was smiling looking around she was playing with her blocks as she was happy she was worried about her mother but she was being playful she just looked around" daddy will mommy be okay" she say as she just was playing as she was giggleing as she knock down her blocks she was trying to make a castle as she rebuild it she just looked at her mom and dad as she was building her castle Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
images

She just looked at her mother" it taste amazing" she say as she smiled a little" um mom are you busy tomorrow i was wondering if we can do dress shopping" she asked she just smirked a little" hehe your wearing a dress mom" she say as she just looked at her " hey no fair wait it helps with what exactly" she say as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back