• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwind orphanage

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Karumi
tumblr_inline_ni36tdzbVM1qk8x8b.png

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" thats cool mommy" she say as she just looked at the fish as she was following as she just ate the fish as she smiled' so good didn't know alive fish tasted so delish' she thought as she just looked at her mother" i missed you" she say" i remember you from when i was a kid but i was taken to this orphanage when i was 10 i cried a lot for you but i'm happy" she say" some the scientist is nice to me" she told her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“Nice job catching it, next time we can see how you do against a tuna” Misako swam over getting a bit of fish off of Karumi’s mouth. Winking at her before yawning “I’m glad that you weren’t treated terribly in my absence, but I am sorry that I made you cry sweety...” Grinning as she hugged Karumi to her chest, the scientists watching their reaction to being reunited, studying Misako and Karumi.

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
yui_hirasawa_singing___k_on__by_yo_roppa-dae3w63.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she was pulled to her chest as she she was blushing” it okay” she say as she just liked the fish” the fish was good” she say as she smiled looking at her mother she had tears in her eyes trying not to cry she felt happy she had her mother back she was losing her hearing but by bit she didn’t want her mom to know yet​

Last edited:
(is it okay if espen was re-introduced?)

Espen bit at the scientists and struggled as she was being wrestled into the shark tank along with misako and karumi, once succsesfully in the tank she glared at the scientist through the glass unaware she was not alone, and much less with her family who she thought abandoned her as a child

Karumi
yui_hirasawa_singing___k_on__by_yo_roppa-dae3w63.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she was pulled to her chest as she she was blushing” it okay” she say as she just liked the fish” the fish was good” she say as she smiled looking at her mother she had tears in her eyes trying not to cry she felt happy she had her mother back she was losing her hearing but by bit she didn’t want her mom to know yet​
“I’m glad you did, maybe next time they will release a tuna in here and you can chase that down a bit..” Misako trailing off at then end as she heard something fall into the water. Looking up from Karumi while wiping what little tears there were away to what had fallen in. “Hold onto mommy okay sweety” smiling as she let go of Karumi, swimming towards Espen all the while keeping Karumi close. “I wonder why they dropped a little thing like you in here? Do they want to see if Karumi will eat you?” She asked herself as she examined the girls features, circling around her as if she were prey.
Texangamer Texangamer xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Karumi
315071.jpg

She just looked at the girl as she looked farmilar somehow as she just held onto her mother as she just had overalls on as she looked at her" mommy she looks farmailar some how" she say as she just looks around she just was riding on her mom back she just keept looking at the girl as she finally realized who she was" wiat mommy don't attack her she my sister look she looks like me" she say as she smiled holding onto her mother" where my other mom anyways" she asked her whild laying her head on her mom Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

she sank to her knees and looked at karumi "Kami?" she asked tilting her head as she looked between her and misako reconizeing them a bit now "Mum?" she asked looking over misako and karumi's features staying ever so still unafraid she then kind of scoffed "little?" she said riseing to her feet to reveal she was a staggering 7'2 (Tall child =O.O= )

Last edited:
“You are still a child so I will continue to call you little...Espen” Misako relaxed, floating in the water with her arms up and her hands behind her head. Crossing her legs she smiled and looked at the two of them “she does, why don’t you two get better aqcuiainted, unless she plans on being the problem child, in which I will eat her” Grinning at Espen “so after you were separated from me what happened?”
Texangamer Texangamer xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

She looks to misako "i kept a watchful eye on kami as best as i could" she answered as she yawned curling up into a ball and sinking to the bottom of the tank she closed her eyes but did not fall asleep

She just looked at her sister as she was in her mom back as she giggled” espey” she say as she smiled she couldn’t say her name when she was little as she laughed” sissy is tall” she say smiling

Karumi just giggled as she was playing with her as she just looked around she loved her family

“My two little ones.....would you both like to play with mommy?” Misako asked as she looked between them “afterwards we can take a bath together if you want and maybe if they will allow it we can go outside for a bit”

Karumi
large.jpg
She just looked at her mom as she giggled” yay playing with mommy” she say as she just smiled looking around she loved baths for some weird reason she just smiling” outside yay” she say as was trying to bite her mom as she was the playful one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back