• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwind orphanage

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome to Highwinds Ophanage.

This orphanage has been home to you and your friends but one day the nurses and doctors start doing Expriments on you.

Soon most of the Orphans are hybrids but some are still human

Some of the other people left the orphanage now the people from the orphanage are looking for them trying to capture them and experiment on humans or the other orphans even the little ones it been five years since the attack since those five years it been quite some of the of the other hybrids been on the run ever since the beginning of the orphanage

karumi
678be90007b734194322567fed96682c--mania-blue-exorcist.jpg

She was new at the orphanage that they brought her as she looked down’ mom’ she thought as she sighed as she wanted her mother she was swimming in a tank as she couldn’t wait to get out and explore the orphanage she was a shark hybrid as she was excited about getting out she just open her eyes looking at the scary scientist that experiment on her she knows her mother would come find her she didn’t know she had any other siblings she loved with her mother since she was a baby​

Last edited:
It was dark, it was painful it was horrible. Airion had just survived another experiment he should be counted as lucky. He hated it here. Airion was an orphan from 7 years old. He was feeling dead literraly. All the little children were allowed to roam free in the orphanage. However as Airion was the oldest he was a threat and mean to bu under lock and key. He could see a button to release but there was not a soul in sight to help him.

"I need to find kamuri make sure they don't hurt her h agghhhhhh my collar GODAMN YOU u uh uh uh I can't do this anymore I need to get out HELP CAN ANYONE HEAR MEE ANYONE karumi if you hear me your family is going to come I promise

Last edited:
Karumi
images

She just heard something as she was free to roam anywhere as she walked in where the boy was she don’t know who he is” hi I’m Kami” she say as she smiled looking at him” I’m 14 mommy is in the other orphanage I want her back she my everything” she say tears in her eyes True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel

Sevastopol
"Oh god there is too much shit in this book!" Sevastopol said throwing the book he was just reading into a large pile of books that have collected over the certain months he has been here. "Uh even the most desecrate books have no answers on the biology on human morphing to animals." he sighed and then taking a drink from a glass he had said to the Librarian "Hey Jonas got anything on myths or legends with animals?" Jonas looked at him and replied "Well Shit I don't know Sevastopol... your in a Library you god dame know there are thousands of those types of books." he anger took a cigarette and lit it on fire. "Fine I need to take some sugar anyway been up for way too long." he left the library and trying to move as quickly as possible went to a room where he stashed some Popsicles and thinking a bit took two. "Might need to stay awake longer." as he walked towards the library he took a wrong turn and ended up in uh god the cages. He hated the cages as he thought it was just inhuman as he walked forward he thought "Maybe I could get some information out of them." seeing a small girl talking to someone he cautiously came up to them "Hey um how are you two?..."
Texangamer Texangamer True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel

"Hi I'm Airion, now I need your help I know your mommy she is going to come for you I promise ok these bad people wont hurt you anymore ok but to have your mommy back you need to press the big red button pllleeassseee"

Karumi
image.jpg

She just looked at him as she was smiling” nice to meet you” she say as she just watched him” i don’t get hurt anyways they still see me as a child they only put me in the tank to test my abilities that’s about it” she say as she smiled looking up at the button as she pressed it True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel

Thanks you so much now I can come and play with you, with that Airion picked up karumi and made her pretend she was flying

Karumi
50ffee4d83bca82fad8d1296e58350ad.image.326x326.jpg

She just giggled as she was pretending to fly as she looked around” I wonder when mommy be here I miss her she took care of me” she say looking a little sad as she had headphones on as she smiled​

Meanwhile at the other facility, Misako was forced to fight kill and devour those who failed their tests or those who they referred to as broken. Being forced to eat them and kill them had taken away what little humanity she had left. She relished in the thought of their flesh sliding down her throat, the screams, the blood! It was all she lived for!
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
c62.gif

She just was in the tank again as she was sleeping as she knew her mom was coming she can feel it" mommy where are you" she mumble in heer sleep the orphanage she was at got destroyed meaning her mom might be coming here her head was hurting she was craving hybrid meat she smelt blood as she just was drooling she really wanted some meat she started to dream about her mother she just started to cry she was alone without her she didn't know anyone she open her eyes slightly as she yawned Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

She sqirmed and bit at the 2 scientist trying to force her into the orphanage "We might need to make a muzzle for this one before we let 'er loose" one scientist said under his breath, hearing that only made her more determined to get loose, she even tried useing her tail/lower-body to trip them but it failed! they eventually wrestled her into a jungle enclosure that looked alot like her home, nagisa was there waiting for her, he hugged her tighly and that broke her, she satarted crying "Are you okay pan'?" he asked, pandora looked down "Answer me pandora, did they hurt you?!" He asked worriedly "I'm fine nagisa" she said under her breath, this seemed to calm down nagisa a bit and he climbed a tree and rested on a sturdy branch while pandora sat there pondering what happend...

Alison
72851.jpg

she was born in the orphanage she was only four years old as she don't remember her parents since they died when she was a baby her powers haven't come in yet she just was messing with her hands as she was trying to read a book but she couldn't she had dylexia she reads backwards she was confused she had no family she only had friends she didn't have any powers yet since they haven't kicked in yet she was too young to know she just looked around as her head was hurting her head been hurting lately ( she can read people minds but don't know yet) xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Gigi Hide Gigi Hide

After countless tests where the doctor says and scientists would purposely test her ice powers by leaving her in a heated room. Her wigs wilted and her eyes tearing her skin burning. It was finally over. The test had been completed and she was dragged to her dark cell by her electric colar. She whimpered softly her lungs burning her limp body skids across the floor. Her sad distant silver eyes are only half open.*

Alison
hqdefault.jpg

HSe was pretty alone as she just looked outside as it was raining as the orphanage people was watching her since she was young the people downstairs get the experiments she gets shots once in a while she went back to building her blocks as she giggled hearing someone in her head as she tride to ignore it' i want mommy and papa back they were the one who made this orphanage where i was born the scientist don't touch me unless i have a test to do' she thought as she hearing people screaming she was following where the silver hair girl was" hi" she say smiling a little" i heard your voice in my head" she say to her as she smiled xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Gigi Hide Gigi Hide

She noticed the girl but her vision was blocked by the "caretakers" holding a muzzle and sedatives "No....no please, i dont want a muzzle, im sorry!" she said tears streaming down her face this woke nagisa up and he leaped to pandora's defense "What are you doing to my little sister you creeps!" he said hissing at the scientists "She's a danger to the other children here, she must have a muzzle on for the protection of the other children" the scientist said trying to push past nagisa "Oh pah-leease she wouldn't hurt a fly, unless you scare the living shit out of her!" he hissed glareing at the scientist, the eventually managed to get him out of their way and put the muzzle on pandora, she could still speak but she was unable to defend herself now... she silently climbed a tree and lied there on the banches tears streaming down her face as nagisa tried to comfort her

Alison
latest

She just skpped outside as she was humming" Mr Scientist can you not have muzzle on that girl in the tree please i want to play with her" she say as she smiled as she just looked around the care takers usually listen to her since no one really don't hurt her" i want to play please" she say tears in her she sometimes fake crying she was having a tantrum" PLEASEEEEEEEE" she cried xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

"alright..." the caretaker said hesitantly before walking over to pandora's enclosure where pandora was waiting happily and the caretaker removed her muzzle and opened the door letting pandora out she immediately went over to allison and gently hugged her "thank you so much! i hated that muzzle, it was very uncomfortable!" she said happily grinning and giggling

Nagisa smiled warmly watching pandora from his enclosure, he was never allowed out since he was older and posed a big threat to the little kids unlike pandora who wouldn't hurt a fly unless she absolutely had to

V-voice....? W-who’s there?
The weakened angel says. Her voice shaking and her temperature still way to high. Her wings once beautiful now wilted and weak. Little beads of sweat drop from her face as she looks up weakly with her pale silver eyes
“I...I cannot see you...where are you...I...i promise I’ve been good..p-please...no more...I’m so tired...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back