• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwind orphanage

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
pandora walked cautiously toward the angel and looked up at her, she was so pretty "Hello, im pandora" she said politely. smileing up at the girl, nagisa watched protectively over his little sister even if he couldn't protect her from here while pandora saw no danger, to nagisa everyone could be a danger expecially older kids here like him

she cautiously reached a cool hand up for the angels cheek hopeing too cool her off some, she streached as far as she could and eventually was able to touch the angel's cheek with her small, supriseingly cold hand and she just smiled "Better?" she asked curiously

Still in her cell she looks up weakly.
“H-hello...I..i am Azayaka...”
she coughs violently her body very over heated from testing still. Her wings are wilted and her hair is drenched. As she touched her, she sighs if relief her strength returning to her.
“Thank you...I’m feeling better now..you are kind.”

"Hi Aza..." she couldn't pronounce azayaka so she just said aza as she wrapped herself around aza hopeing that her natural cold skin and tail/lowerbody would cool her off, she was careful not to crush her wings and to only wrap loosely

Alison
ab_02.jpg

She just looked at her as she looked sad about something" yeah" she say as she just looked at the angel as she jsut sighed looking at the sand castle as she just was making a castle as a boy destroyed her castle" meanie" she say as she just was pouting​

she giggled "good thing some snakes are cold" she said now somewhat level with the angel given that pandora was pretty much wrapped loosely around aza

Her wings looked stronger and she stretched them her strength returning. Her body grew cold, like ice and her eyes began to glow a soft blue.
“Thank you...you are so kind. Please tell me your name.” Her shy belle like voice says.

"pandora" she said brightly smileing then her smile slightly faltered "I wish i could be pretty like you" she said with a small smile as she went to join allison and help her re-build her sand castle nagisa once again smiled at his sister's natural kindness, how badly he wished he could hug her and tell her how proud he is of her, but allas, he cannot... so he lied there in his tree watching silently from afar as pandora helped allison re-build her sandcastle Gigi Hide Gigi Hide Texangamer Texangamer

Aza stood feeling stronger. She smiles walking over to them with a little bit of difficulty as she is mostly blind. She kneels I front for the children and with her powers she creates a beautiful castle made of ice.

She looked in amazement "Woooooow thats so cool and so pretty" she said in awe she smiled and gently hugged aza "Thank you ms.aza" she said excitedly as she returned to her enclosure and grabbed materials to make small dolls for them to play with and she began makeing the dolls smileing and giggleing, soon she finnished, she handed allison hers, and she had made a crown out of jungle flowers and vines and handed it to aza "Here, its for you" nagisa closed the enclosure since pandora forgot to and then he went to sleep

Aza opens her hands to revive the gift. She looks down and inspects it with her fingers.
“Wow! I do not think I have ever seen colors like this before...so beautiful..and no need to say ms. I...would just prefer Aza. Or Aza-Chan.” She smiles softly carefully placing the crown on her head.

Alison
latest

She just looked at her as she was scared her tooth was hurting a bit" my tooth hurts" she say as she had a losse tooth as she just held onto ava she was always alone with her the caretakers since her family died she just sniffed" Aza- Chan my tooth hurt" she say whimpering scared the bullies would hurt she just just held onto her stuffed teddy " i'm alone most the time i has caretakers but they mean to me" she say sneafing​

Aza smiles and pats the small child on the head peacefully.
“It’s okay...I would never hurt you..or anyone else. “
Aza puts her soft cold hand on the small child’s cheek and her tooth begins to feel less painful. And then it just pops right out.

she looked at aza in awe "I wish i was pretty like you aza-chan" she said softly smileing, it was true, pandora looked to aza as a rolemodel she also looks up to nagisa since he is the only family she has but to her aza is the prettiest person she has ever seen and by far the coolest -in more ways than one badum pshhhh lol-. Nagisa was sound asleep softly snoreing "its...okay...pan...im here" he mumbled in his sleep turning over on his side toward the trunk of the tree

“What is “pretty”? I...I do not understand...I..cannot see well..I have no perception of this thing you call beauty.”
She says sounding rather confused.

Acual definition xD -> a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight

Nagisa smiled warmly watching pandora from his enclosure, he was never allowed out since he was older and posed a big threat to the little kids unlike pandora who wouldn't hurt a fly unless she absolutely had to
Misako had managed to go out of one of the loose grates in her tank. Going through the lines she made her way into the enclosure where Nagisa and Pandora were kept. Kicking the grate in the enclosure opened she sniffed the air, smiling as she licked her lips. “Fresh....meat...” she said looking around for them.

Pandora had returned and was in a tree relaxing when she noticed misako and she held back a scream as nagisa quietly came over to where pandora was sitting and took a defensive stance in front of her, pandora looked scared "i wont let her hurt you pan" nagisa whispered and pandora nodded silently, nagisa let out a low defensive hiss
"you wont touch her..."Nagisa hissed and pandora poked her head out from behind nagisa, shakeing violently

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Misako’s fin slapped against the ground just as the alarms went off. The staff looking frantically for Misako. Grinning she took a relaxed stance, walking towards the two of them. “Just a little nibble....or four” Laughing as she took a deep sniff and started laughing “someone’s scared....good....now scream for me!” Laughing, showing her razor like teeth

Nagisa hissed and showed his venomous fangs as pandora closed her eyes shakeing then a thought popped into her head "allison(karumi i dunno)...shes here for her...but shes hungry..." she muttered within misako's hearing range nagisa didn't let his guard down he glared, fangs ready "You.Wont.Touch.My.Baby.Sister!" he growled, pandora -given she is only 7- was terrified but she had a bit of an idea... but it was to risky for her to do, plus nagisa would kill her if she gave herself up and told misako where allison was(Again when i type allison i mean Texangamer Texangamer 's cs)

Last edited:
“I’ve eaten plenty of little ones like the two of you....I fought you could even pierce my skin...” getting down on all fours she prepared to launch herself at them. Pausing only for a moment “who is here?” She asked before launching herself at Nagisa, trying to separate the two of them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back