• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwind orphanage

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Karumi
Hirasawa.Yui.full.1941268.jpg

She just woken up as she walked outside as she saw her mom she didn’t know she was here she was looking for her little sister Alison as she smiled” mommy what you doing here” she yawned a little as she looked at her” mmmm blood” she says​

Nagisa desperately fought to defend his younger sister but was thrown off the tree leaving his sister pandora out in the open, she scurried -well kind of slithered- as fast as she could to try and get away from misako, she then decided it was time, she made a break for the door and towards karumi's tank she then hid nearby
she hoped misako was following her now, maybe if she saw karumi, she would forget about pandora, silent tears slid down her red cheeks as she hid near karumi, she began shakeing violently
Nagisa hid letting his sister be the brave one for once... he was proud but worried for her, but he had to admit, it was a smart idea...

Last edited:
Airion emerged from his cell hoping the caretakers didn't notice him. Airion had been a pest to get the care takers to use his collar ( a thing that hurts people and restrains there's power) so much that it fried and could be slipped of at anytime. Airion kind of jumped when someone sad his name so he did whatever a defensive person would do. He tackled the person to the ground and held a spear at their throat.

" YOUVE GOT FIVE SECONDS TO TELL ,E WHO YOUARE AND WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE I KILL YOU OK"

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

"Actually I've wasted enough time with you I've got some affairs to settle

Last edited:
Airion could see a poor defenceless girl hiding from the beats that is known as mistake. The girl was tremebling
"Damn you Misako she's a girl A GODDAMN GIRL!"
Airion was now thinking on how to save the girl so Airion did the only thing he knew what to do. Jump in and hope for the best.
Airion jumped and grabbed pandora and whisked her onto her back. Airion hit misako away from pandora and continued running until they were safe.

" Are you ok, what's your name, do you have any family. Please don't tell anyone I'm not supposed to but I have is,e chocolate and sweeties, do you want some come on cheer up or I'll start tickiling you don't be scared I pinky promise I won't hurt you " Airionchuckled gently

She looked scared but she was calmed a bit "i-im fine my name is pandora, my big brother nagisa is still in the enclo-" she was cut off by nagisa franticly searching for his sister "PAN?! PANDORA CAN YOU HEAR ME? PANDORA ANSWER ME NOW!" he shouted searching for his sister "Nagia over here" she said quietly nagisa instantly came and hugged her tightly "are you okay, did she hurt you pan?" he asked looking her over intently "Im fine nagisa you don't have to worry..." she said boredly and nagisa calmed down for a moment before he noticed airion "who are you?" he asked takeing a slightly defensive stance before pandora...

Last edited:
I'm Airion you probably haven't seen me before, im the oldest here. I'm assuming she's your sister, do you like those caretakers I need to know like quick arevthey nice or bad to you, do they hurt you

Nagisa desperately fought to defend his younger sister but was thrown off the tree leaving his sister pandora out in the open, she scurried -well kind of slithered- as fast as she could to try and get away from misako, she then decided it was time, she made a break for the door and towards karumi's tank she then hid nearby
she hoped misako was following her now, maybe if she saw karumi, she would forget about pandora, silent tears slid down her red cheeks as she hid near karumi, she began shakeing violently
Nagisa hid letting his sister be the brave one for once... he was proud but worried for her, but he had to admit, it was a smart idea...
Misako darted after her, her claws cutting deep into the walls, slicing the power cables and cutting the lights off. “Run run as fast as you can little one!” Laughing as she picked her pace up. “Are we going to play hide and seek?” Taunting her, she had intended to catch up and eat her quickl. Yet what she wanted to do was play with her food.

Pandora piped up before nagisa could speak "Bad men scary!!!" she said then she heard misako and her eyes widened and she started shakeing again and hid behind nagisa and airion "scary lady" she said tearing up a bit

Karumi
yui-chan-d-yui-hirasawa-29809954-1050-1050.jpg

She just looked at everyone as she got out of her tank as she stood in front she was dead for this” don’t kill my friends please mama” she say feeling weak she been sick she hadn’t eaten any food the last thing she remembered was helping her friends she hasn’t eaten in days she fainted in front of her mom and her friends Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Airion hid so misako couldn't see him but he could see misako. " don't worry I wont let bad lady hurt you.
"GOD DAMN YOU MISAKO SHE IS A CHILD, A CHILD GOPICK ON OSMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE,YOU COKE NEAR HER YOU FIGHT ME"Airion shouted

Airion hid so misako couldn't see him but he could see misako. " don't worry I wont let bad lady hurt you.
"GOD DAMN YOU MISAKO SHE IS A CHILD, A CHILD GOPICK ON OSMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE,YOU COKE NEAR HER YOU FIGHT ME"Airion shouted
Karumi
yui-chan-d-yui-hirasawa-29809954-1050-1050.jpg

She just looked at everyone as she got out of her tank as she stood in front she was dead for this” don’t kill my friends please mama” she say feeling weak she been sick she hadn’t eaten any food the last thing she remembered was helping her friends she hasn’t eaten in days she fainted in front of her mom and her friends Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Pandora piped up before nagisa could speak "Bad men scary!!!" she said then she heard misako and her eyes widened and she started shakeing again and hid behind nagisa and airion "scary lady" she said tearing up a bit
Misako grinned as she freed her claws from the wall, about to take Airion up on his offer, her head slowly turning to look at the little one who had fallen. Grinning she crouched down using the wall for leverage she launched over grabbing Karumi by her neck before breaking through a vent and heading back to her large water tank to eat her.

" Right then" Airion jumped through the vent catching up with misako. Airion realised it was pointless, misako how about this then, if you drop her you can fight me and if you win you can have me for food, I can last as food a month, so what are you going to do"

she watched silently and nagisa went back to the enclosure and curled up in a tree "Paaaan time to go to sleeeeeep!" he called, pandora looked down and pouted "But nagisa, i'm not tired!" she said xrossing her arms but she still obeyed and returned to the enclosure and curled up with nagisa sleeping softly

she watched silently and nagisa went back to the enclosure and curled up in a tree "Paaaan time to go to sleeeeeep!" he called, pandora looked down and pouted "But nagisa, i'm not tired!" she said xrossing her arms but she still obeyed and returned to the enclosure and curled up with nagisa sleeping softly
“Bed time....You two still have it easy” talia Laughing as she was lowered into the enclosure, her arms bound behind her back by straps and her legs tied together. “Hey kid, girl, let me out of these and I won’t try to eat you” smiling as she was dropped onto her face “but as soon as I get out of here I’m tearing you apart Virgil!!! You and your accursed staff members!!!”

Karumi
ao_tsukasayui-600x450.jpg

She just open her eyes as she felt someone holding her neck" hey let me go let me go" she say as she just looked around confused her head hurting she just struggle to get free but she couldn't get free as she was afraid of her mother as she felt blood dripping down her neck she just held onto the door" NOOOOOOO" she yelled trying to get free but it was useless she wasn't strong she just coughed as she felt like she was getting choked she just lwt herself be thrown in the tank as she was scared" please don't eat me don't you remember me it's Karumi you know your daughter mama died" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
" Right then" Airion jumped through the vent catching up with misako. Airion realised it was pointless, misako how about this then, if you drop her you can fight me and if you win you can have me for food, I can last as food a month, so what are you going to do"
Karumi
ao_tsukasayui-600x450.jpg

She just open her eyes as she felt someone holding her neck" hey let me go let me go" she say as she just looked around confused her head hurting she just struggle to get free but she couldn't get free as she was afraid of her mother as she felt blood dripping down her neck she just held onto the door" NOOOOOOO" she yelled trying to get free but it was useless she wasn't strong she just coughed as she felt like she was getting choked she just lwt herself be thrown in the tank as she was scared" please don't eat me don't you remember me it's Karumi you know your daughter mama died" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Misako let go of Karumi, noticing something odd about the girl. Sniffing the blood in the water for a moment. Swirling around Karumi for a moment before snatching her up and swimming to the bottom her tank in attempt to get away from Airion. Laying on the bottom of her tank she curled herself around Karumi trying to calm her down by nuzzling her cheek. All the while flipping Airion off.

Karumi
tenor.png

She just felt the nuzzles against her cheek as she just looked at her” wait your not going to eat me” she asked as she was hungry” I’m hungry I want hybrid meat for some reason why can I breath under water” she say as she closed her eyes a little as she smiled looking at her” who are you” she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Karumi
tenor.png

She just felt the nuzzles against her cheek as she just looked at her” wait your not going to eat me” she asked as she was hungry” I’m hungry I want hybrid meat for some reason why can I breath under water” she say as she closed her eyes a little as she smiled looking at her” who are you” she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
“Because you are mine.....I gave birth to you...so I won’t eat you” growling at Airion as she rubbed Karumi’s back, The scientists knowing her the way they do knew she wouldn’t let them near her while she was awake. Much less anyone else even touch Karumi. “Because we are sharks....my sweet little one...” she whispered

Karumi
BZt7G.jpg

She just looked at her as she smiled a little” your my mother than that’s why I kinda look like you” she say smiling as she was in a good mood” I’m hungry though” she say cuddling with her mother” whoa sharks that’s cool” she say” I thought you were gonna eat me how did you know I was yours” she asked as she just looked at her mother as she just looked at her as she smiled" do we think we can get a room do we have to stay in the tank" she say as she cuddled with her having her head on her" so hungry" she say weakly as she closed her eyes again passing out her mother she haven't had any food for few days" food" she mumble she was really weak she haven’t had anything to eat for days cause the scientist didn’t give her any food for a week she just passed out in her moms arms” food me starving” she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Karumi
giphy.gif

She was with her mother as she smiled as she was feeling a little bit better that she ate some food" mommy" she say as she was smiling when she said that glad she had a mother" she just was humming as she felt her hair was getting brushed" do i have a papa or mama" she asked as she was wondering as she didn't know Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“You have another mommy and a little sister or brother, I can’t remember though” smiling at Karumi she stroked her back, watching her eat she giggled. Tapping on the glass of her tank she had one of the scientists release live fish for Karumi to after and eat.
Texangamer Texangamer xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Karumi
tumblr_inline_ni36tdzbVM1qk8x8b.png

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" thats cool mommy" she say as she just looked at the fish as she was following as she just ate the fish as she smiled' so good didn't know alive fish tasted so delish' she thought as she just looked at her mother" i missed you" she say" i remember you from when i was a kid but i was taken to this orphanage when i was 10 i cried a lot for you but i'm happy" she say" some the scientist is nice to me" she told her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back