• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Highstreet

Dethrix

Hero

Highstreet Protocol Confirmed

This week, the conspiracy that's been causing controversy across the entire world, has finally been confirmed as fact.

The Dreaded "Highstreet Protocol" Urban Myth, has turned to reality and many countries are beginning to be torn down from the people they were sworn to protect.

It's causing a complete social uproar of the citizens in many countries.

Larger countries such as America, Europe, Russia, China and Japan remain intact only due to Military Forces occupying the country itself to keep a non existent peace. These occupying forces have caused mountains of civil unrest, to the point that Domestic Terrorism and Gang Violence is at an all time high.

It's become people, against the law. A war no one is sure to win. Order Versus Chaos, a battle older than time itself.

All in one week. In one weeks time the world has begun to degrade so far that countries are fighting amongst themselves.

In one week People have become a bigger threat than natural disaster or disease. That's what the world is coming to in one week. From what started out as a simple a theory. A thought. An idea someone thought could be real. And thus has evolved into destruction and revolution on global scale.

The Confirmation

sp-04.jpg

This document, has been a key piece in confirming the unfortunate truth. It's also played a huge role in causing complete anarchy almost all over the world.

The smaller countries that weren't involved in the Protocol have begun annexing the crumbling empires and expanding greatly. These "Upstart Superpowers" are even amassing to such great sizes that they threaten the original Superpowers.

It's only a matter of time before the world truly begins to meltdown in pandemonium.

However, for those of you out there just getting the news... Well, you may simply not understand the big deal about this Protocol. You're probably asking yourself why the hell a few simple documents sent the world spiraling out of control. To be put simply, the Highstreet Protocol isn't simply one thing. It's a ginormous web that pertains to more than one strand.

Essentially, it helps lock all the worlds superpowers in a constant power struggle in which they all profit from. Secret Wars cause Economy Growth, "Accidental" Oil Spills lead to "Charities" gaining more money to "stop" such events later. The Protocol hints even at Global Warning being a sham, simply a naturally heating cycle of the earth. In a nutshell, this Protocol isn't even the whole picture. It's a piece of a puzzle spanning larger than one mind could fathom.

It ties to something bigger. To the web itself. The Highstreet Protocol is basically America's Leverage to keep themselves in the Power Struggle. The whole system is based on blackmail, to keep each country on equal ground. Without having something to use against the other "players" in the "game"... You loose.

So the Protocol was a plan of action to release all files connecting to Russia, Britain, China and Japan ever participating in such a syndicate of sorts. All the other countries have Similar files, though under different codenames.

Why the Protocol was acted upon, no one knows. However in Retaliation all the other countries did likewise. The system broke. All hell broke loose, game over.

Due to this, we find ourselves in the situation we see now. A state of Controlled Chaos. A level of disgusting fear so dense no one can properly see through it. A moment of distrust and hate. And unfortunately, no one is sure how to proceed. Do we revolt completely? In some Places, the news has not reached. Some places the Military has completely cut off to preserve the nation as much as they can. Forty-Two of America's once proud states have been turned into hostile and patrolled Quarantines. Only Eight have managed to devolve into complete untamed havoc and anarchy.

This is the world now. And this is how it might die. Write this on your calendars, because the year 2018, might spell the death of the Human Race.

• Recipient
    them
    Are you there?
    me
    Who is this?
    them
    No time. Did you see the news?
    me
    Just read the Paper.
    them
    People still do that? Huh. But you know what this means right? It's war. I can get us into the Three Kings Gang... You in?

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds really cool! I'm currently taking summer classes in computer general studies and programming, so I'd like to try my hand at a hacker character, if you don't mind.

[QUOTE="Cece Meep]This sounds really cool! I'm currently taking summer classes in computer general studies and programming, so I'd like to try my hand at a hacker character, if you don't mind.

[/QUOTE]
Hey man, Hackers are actually one of my own personal favorites so go for it!

Interested even though I'm not entirely sure what the plan is? Like I understand the plot but where do our characters come in, is what I'm saying. Do we pick either the gang or the United Enforcement for our characters and fight the other side?

Lurker said:
Interested even though I'm not entirely sure what the plan is? Like I understand the plot but where do our characters come in, is what I'm saying. Do we pick either the gang or the United Enforcement for our characters and fight the other side?
Basically. Or you could try to run.

interested

it's late

i'm confused as to how this whole thing's gonna play out

but it sounds cool, so i'm in

Interested, I'll be a hobo that wants no part in the conflict, but he's forced into choosing sides just to survive. He may be with the Law and will receive basic training for it, but he'll be one of the more lenient Law characters. I still have to make my signup first and make up my mind too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back