• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Rp! [OPEN]

xX_Spookzz_Xx

Average Halloween Enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Me and my friend Davila are recruiting for a school roleplay! Only one rule, no powers. The following roles are needed:

Students

Teachers

Please pm me or Davila if you're interested!

hiii !! interested !! (though, i am a newer roleplayer/member, if you prefer people w/ experience i'd understand!)

interested! ive been rping for 8+ years (im 18 as of october) and i can play m or f (: totally up to you guys! my discord is lilllua, and im way more active on there. msg me if interested!

Hello! I am interested in this sort of RP. Been going on and off of RPs but dipping my toes back into RPing again. I have over five years of experience roleplaying with plenty of forums on FictionPress to boot as well on Discord!

I'm a fair bit more active on discord but starting to be active on this site as well.

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back