• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High school

Ebony

Lurker
Teacher/Student roleplay

I was the new girl and highly confident. Some might’ve called me Boujee and some would say stuck up but I came from a different background and was being sent here to be taught a lesson. I wore half shirt, a matching tight skirt stopping above my knee, a pair of chunky laced open toe strapped heels, a pair of fire rimless sunglasses, I carried a mini bag to match and held an all white Pomeranian puppy in one hand that wore a pink shirt and a bow. My hair was straightened and styled in a high ponytail stopping at my ass and a bang with my make up done flawlessly. All eyes were on me as I walked in. I got some stank stares from some girls as guys were practically drooling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back