• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School RP (Dark)

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
Just as the title says, I have some plots in mind I wanted to try out. These are all based on previous plots or movies!

Plot 1 Muse A is a nice, but rather ordinary person while Muse B is a popular, outgoing individual. That is until Muse A witnesses Muse B committing a very nasty crime. As it turns out, Muse B has a dark side and enjoys tormenting the school and humiliating the students for no other purpose than complete chaos. And now, they want Muse A to join them.

Plot 2 Muse A is desperate for popularity. Thanks to a new mobile app that allows users to take dares for money, Muse A seizes the chance to make money and become famous at the same time. However, a certain user, Muse B, is known for giving some of the most dangerous dares some of which have ended in the people doing these dares to suffer horrible injuries. At the risk of high reward, Muse A seizes this chance, not knowing that this user is someone they already know...

Plot 3 Muse A is usually an outstanding student and model citizen, unlike her twin sister Muse B. But after one night at a party, she gets a little too drunk and ends up committing a crime. Although she manages to get away, Muse B is blamed instead. However, to Muse A's surprise Muse B plays along on the condition that Muse A owes her a huge favor. That favor? Helping her get even with an abusive coach.

Well there you have it! Feel free to PM me or message me if you're interested and I'd love to develop the plots further as well!

If these plots don't fit your fancy, let me know and perhaps we can do something else!

I'd be interested in giving the third plot a go, if you haven't found someone already!

Plot 1 Muse A is a nice, but rather ordinary person while Muse B is a popular, outgoing individual. That is until Muse A witnesses Muse B committing a very nasty crime. As it turns out, Muse B has a dark side and enjoys tormenting the school and humiliating the students for no other purpose than complete chaos. And now, they want Muse A to join them.

I would like to do this one with you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back