• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School/Middle School rp anybody?

t s u k i

✨ average human child thing ✨
So... I am normally one to crawl into a little shell, but today I am going to ask for a group rp! I have been dying for a group HS rp but haven't had the time and with Spring Break I now have all the time n the world to dedicate to this rp before finals. LETS DO THIS!

fa34056270e74d59d011f1fc8a486fb9.png

063e4d2cf252c062dff2b4a271df69b9.png

Please PM me for more information, Thank you!

Last edited:
Id love to join! How many characters can we have?
I'm thinking of playing a bad boy/rebel and a loser (not really a nerd or a geek, just classified as a loser)

Hmm, potentially interested. Need to hear more about the story to decide though.

Hey people! OP and I are currently working on a more detailed summary of this rp but just to give out some basics:

Saint Matthew Academy is located somewhere in New York and it's an art school! We're still working on some basic introductions to some of the classes but i'd like to hear from you guys how many classes or, as we're calling the "departments" you'd like to have. We currently have five already written out so if you guys think a certain number would be ideal to balance the schools social and adacemic aspect then please let us know

I would be interested (I would probably play an emo guy or something along those lines). Of course I will wait for the info before committing to the RP but it sounds cool so far.

Last edited:
Oh, I've been looking for something like this. Interested! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back