• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School/Middle School rp anybody?

So... I am normally one to crawl into a little shell, but today I am going to ask for a group rp! I have been dying for a group HS rp but haven't had the time and with Spring Break I now have all the time n the world to dedicate to this rp before finals. LETS DO THIS!

fa34056270e74d59d011f1fc8a486fb9.png

063e4d2cf252c062dff2b4a271df69b9.png

Please PM me for more information, Thank you!

I am interested. But i have a couple requests... if permitted.

Well if you have any suggestions we'd love to hear them but we can't promise they'd be implemented

They're just... ones like I would like to pose as my brother Jordan and myself... in it. Where there be put in that my character and the brother come from a sad background. A sad past... that led them to where they are now...

Then make where I bring in a friend character of my choosing and she has her own issues. Gets met by a bad teen and develops teen angst. Takes up a habit. Something such as that. If that's okay.

Id say I’m interested but you guys are probably full.
Don't be discouraged! The gm and I are working some things out as it's her first group roleplay so we're still debating on whether or not to accept everyone who applies or specifically choose the characters that we think would work best for the setting

Don't be discouraged! The gm and I are working some things out as it's her first group roleplay so we're still debating on whether or not to accept everyone who applies or specifically choose the characters that we think would work best for the setting
Ah, that’s good to hear! I think it’d be best to moderate, but that’s just my preference.

Ah, that’s good to hear! I think it’d be best to moderate, but that’s just my preference.
Well it's been decided and announced in the character sheet thread! We will officially only be accepting a few certain character sheets. We're going to try to wait as long as we can before deciding so everyone has a chance to get their characters in before we start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back