• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Madness ~Anime~

kawiibunnygirl

She's alone
High school is the thing that your parents want you to treasure. They don't want you to throw away the last four years of your 'childhood' away by doing stupid things. The seniors have to worry about what they want to become when their older and the freshmen have to worry about surviving high school. How was everyone going to make it through the crazy ups and downs of high school? Then again the teachers would also help out the students in need. Don't worry they will help as much as they can.

RULES

+Romance is allowed

+Violence shouldn't happen

+Teachers and students are okay for any relationships, but PM me before you do anything

+PM me with any questions/concerns

+Please respect everyone and the school

School8qcorwolfcrychan.jpg

school%20classroom%20tagnotallowedtoosubjective%20anime%20girls%202560x1440%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_81.jpg

5a050x.jpg

sos_clubroom.jpg

Chuunibyou-Demo-Koi-ga-Shitai-School-Uniforms.jpg

First day of a new school year. Whether it was the first or last year of high school, the students all had to attend. Being high school students wasn't always a blast, but it was how they were going to grow. Drama hadn't started yet and teachers were ushering the freshmen into the gym for the entrance ceremony while the older students took their time to get to their section of seats. The point of the entrance ceremony was for the students to decide what type of school life they wanted to live. This could mean big plans for some, or not so big plans for others, it all depended on the person. Before long there would be conflicts and other hardships that would coming flying at certain students, but let's leave that out for now. I mean come on, there's a lot of trouble to cause on the first day of school isn't there?

@AceXCrossix @LannaCrowe

Amu woke up and looked at the clock. "...........I'm late!!!!!" She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get dress then she ran down stairs. Right when she was getting ready to go out the front door her mother stopped her. "Oh no you don't. Go eat breakfeast." "But mom I'll be late!" Her mother pointed to the dining room. "Breakfeast." Amu ran in the dining room. She sat down and started eating her good as fast as she could. Then she ran out the door. "Bye mom!" She ran down the side walk leaving dust behind her.

Haruka was already at the gym, leaning on the wall since she didn't want to take her seat yet--she was waiting for someone.

Takao finally pushed himself through the crowded entrance, somehow managing to make his way towards the smaller girl without being overwhelmed by a sea of girls. The freshman must have been too nervous about their first day to notice him. The only reason that these two were here was because it was their first time at the school.

"It's crowded," Takao commented. "But I'm worried that you might get squished."

"Save it," Haruka replied, already used to his teasing. And it was almost always about her size.

"But you're like a little teddy bear," Takao sang. "So small. I could lift you up with one arm if I wanted to. I don't think you grew--"

"You're just too tall." Haruka pulled out a piece of bread, pretending to eat it, though she was just getting ready for what the pink-haired boy would say next.

"It's like you'll stay that small forev---"

"I told you to save it." Haruka had shoved the bread into Takao's mouth to silence him for the time being. In truth, Haruka wouldn't do this to anyone else--it's just that Takao had annoyed her ever since they met in elementary school, and he had ended up enrolling to the same high school. She swore the gods were laughing at her, not with her.

Takao just mumbled something into the bread, which was followed by a smile, and a ruffle to the girl's head.

This was going to be a long day.

(NOTE: Haruka and Takao are not in a relationship--I plan to save that for other RP-ers, if they want to get paired with anyone. Cx)

Takane was waiting outside of the 1-A classroom as she waited for her friend Mira. As she waited she talked to few seniors who passed by and asked about her summer. "Well you know, it was just a simple vacation in Spain again. What did you do?" she said simply and smiled at them and brushed back her silver hair and they looked at her with envy. This wasn't uncommon for the senior as she was known for her money, intelligent, and confidence that only she could posses. "Oh my! Look at the time. I do believe that you should be going now for the entrance ceremony should be starting soon" she said and took off her school jacket and then walked inside of the classroom.

"Excuse me, but I need Mira Shido right now for the entrance ceremony." the Silver Queen (NOTE: he most known nickname is Silver Queen) said looking around the classroom with authority in her magenta eyes. Some whispers ran through the small number of freshmen still in the class and soon a familiar blonde haired freshman was visible sleeping. Takane sighed and walked over to her and shook her awake scolding her for sleeping already.

"Awwww Taka~ Don't be so m-e-a-n!" Mira said as she opened her eyes and smiled as she looked at her older friend. "Well don't you look cute Taka!" she said pointing to Takane's appearance. She was wearing the usual uniform, but instead of her jacket over the white button up shirt, she wore a cream colored vest. This was the alternate uniform for some preferred to wear just the jacket over the white shirt or the vest. Mira was wearing the same thing accept she had her jacket open and her green necktie was loosely tied.

"Mira I look the same as I always do Mira. Don't go saying embarrassing things like that." Takane said, though was happy from the comment. She fixed her light lavender flower headband and made Mira follow her to the gym where they would be seated for the entrance ceremony.

In the gym waiting for his friends to come to school, there was the raven haired boy Yuki. His blood red eyes were closed in sleep as he leaned up against the cold wall. His messy black hair fell in front of his closed eyes and girls giggled at his 'handsome' or 'cute' sleeping appearance. He was popular for his looks and talents, but it never mattered unless he was in a competition. He didn't noticed, but his older sister had walked past the gym and was stopped by some students who just wanted to talk to the young teacher.

Night

Night awoke early morning glancing to the alarm clock. His sleepy eyes peered at the time before he sighed softly sitting up. "Thirty minutes before the alarm goes off." He said to himself looking across the room to what looked like a ball of jumbled up mess yet held his brother inside the blankets. Night sighed softly and stood up clicking the string to his lamp lighting up his half of the room. He rather enjoyed getting up early, it gave him a bit more time to get ready and do as he pleased. The boy pulled his uniform out of the dresser drawer and unfolded it only to slip out of his pajamas and into the school outfit. He smiled and glanced to the mirror looking at his hair that defied gravity until he brushed it down with his brush and heading for the door. Night grabbed his bag then glanced back to his brother when the alarm went off. "Well, I've got extra time." He said with a gentle smile and placed his bag down only to take one of his pillows tossing it over to his brother watching it pop him upside the head. a laugh escaped Night when his brother jolted upwards and glared at him. He shrugged it off with a smile. "Time for school, I'll see you there, I've already prepared myself."

After Night made it to the school he stopped looking up at the outside door staring up at the building before making his way inside the school. "Now, where to go where to go...." Night pulled hte paper out of his back pocket and glanced to it staring at it before perking up. "Sweet Music class, then English." He said before reading over the schedule a few more times just to be sure. After that, Night made his way to the class wandering into the room looking around at the students slowly gathering about. Night shrugged and moved to the piano opening up the keyboard before resting down on the bench. Night quietly began to press the keys going with a

Midnight

The boy rolled in his dreams his hands reaching up and snatching at the air before falling back down beside him. This could continue for an hour or so before he settled down. Moments later his eyes shot opened, he sat up quickly after feeling the pillow smacked him in the face looking to the white haired thing he called a brother laughing at him. He grumbled giving his brother a look only to shrug after he spoke about the school. "That place sucks ass anyways, who cares. Besides why in the world would you spend more time there then what you had to do." Midnight spoke seeing his brother shrug and head out the door. Midnight swung his legs over the side of the bed after untangling it from the covers. "Stupid mornings, always have to get up so freaking early for pointless things." He muttered this to himself moving to his dresser and pulling out his uniform and staring at it wondering if he should even bother wearing it. His eyes soon moved over to a white jacket his brother normally wore causing him to laugh. "Stupid school, might as well have a bit of fun before I'm sent home." He said this only to put on a black t-shirt then slip the white jacket over and pulling on the uniform pants. Midnight grabbed his book bag that held next to nothing in it and made his way off to school.

Midnight took the headphones he had grabbed on his way out and placed them over his ears before grabbing his phone and skimming through a play list and hitting a few more buttons while the rough sound of what sounded like people screaming into his ears. The boy looked up and closed his eyes mumbling along with the words to song. 'I'm watching closely just to see, So I can rest in peace,I put my face close to make sure you're not breathing, You look so nice, so pretty dress, Your painted skin can say the rest,Until they bury you I won't believe it ' He smiled at the words and opened his eyes to double check making sure he wasn't going to run into anyone. All he could see were a few kids that went the same way as him to school. They were staring at him with a stupid look as if he was crazy. Midnight glared at them before speaking. "The hell you lookin' at? Take a freaking picture why don't ya? Might last a bit longer and you'll probably get more fun out of it." With that Midnight snarled and glanced away taking his time to get to the school.

Renshii

Renshii wandered into the school an hour before the students did. Being a teacher had it's advantages, and being a science teacher meant he had access to the chemicals in the labs. He smirked once he unlocked the door to the room and slipped into classroom only to peek outside looking for any roaming teachers, seeing none he slipped back into the lab and began to set up the tables across the room readying a few vials and beakers each holding different substances. "This year I think I think I'll start it off with something nice, not to much of a boom like last year." The man grinned widely and looked to the board as he began writing the chemical substances down for dry ice.

Tskune quietly walked to school after brushing his teeth with itch cream. (he couldn't see. he lost his glasses.) He got to school and ate his breakfast, a mix up of different cereals. He sat down while thinking about his life. How tomorrow was his birthday. He would be 17. Nobody would care anyway. For the last three years he had been invisible to his family, who was now away on the cruise that they didn't invite him on. Did he care? No he didn't. He punched the ground next to him. Tskune closed his eyes and rested against the cherry tree he moved over to after noticing the ground he was really wet. It looked like he peed his pants

Akio yawned, standing outside near the gate watching as his kouhais made their way into the school. School had just started and there was no going back, which meant he'd have to suffer more from his evil fangirls. As if on cue, millions of them flocked by the gate.

"Kyahh!! Its Takeshi-kun!"

"Marry me!"

"Please sign this photo!"

"I want your aoutograph!"

And so the chase begins..

Daiki was standing inside the school stadium watching an instructing the freshmen kids. It was tiring to the max but he got the hang of it. No one could stand there for two hours an be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sumiko nodded as she talked to a couple of her students and told them to get to the entrance ceremony as soon as possible or else she wasn't going to bail them out. She is called 'Naka-sensei' by all of her students as she prefers them to shorten her last name. As she nodded to a couple students she walked down the hallways towards the music room where she heard someone playing the piano. She looked through the window and knocked on it before she opened the door. Sumiko quietly listened to the student play and waited for him to stop till she spoke. She was wearing a long sleeved white button up shirt with a grey knitted like dress. Since it was a shorter dress she wore grey tights underneath. For shoes she wore her simple black heels. Sumiko brushed back her black hair and blinked her dark blue eyes. Even though she was the older sister of Yuki, who had red eyes, she had her father's dark blue.

"Well that was very beautiful playing, but I must remind you that students are supposed to be in the gym for the entrance ceremony" Sumiko said this with a gentle tone and smiled at the student. She brushed back her hair once again and placed a hand on the piano and looked at the clock. "So why don't we head to the gym okay?"

@Kiro Akira

HippieMadness said:
Tskune quietly walked to school after brushing his teeth with itch cream. (he couldn't see. he lost his glasses.) He got to school and ate his breakfast, a mix up of different cereals. He sat down while thinking about his life. How tomorrow was his birthday. He would be 17. Nobody would care anyway. For the last three years he had been invisible to his family, who was now away on the cruise that they didn't invite him on. Did he care? No he didn't. He punched the ground next to him. Tskune closed his eyes and rested against the cherry tree he moved over to after noticing the ground he was really wet. It looked like he peed his pants
Ummm I'm sorry, but you never made a CS so I can't let you RP with us until you do....

Shinji hurried to the gym as fast as he can to get ready and meet some new gir......i mean some new friends he wore the new uniform and hurried to the entrance ceremony

Amu finally made it. She looked at the school. Actually this was her first time here she had been home schooled all her life. Amu stars on a very popular comedy show called school days. She's been on the show since she was ten. Her mother desided it would be better to be homeschooled. But this year she wanted to go to a noal school. So her mother let her. Luckily no one would recognize her. People knew her for the pig tails she wears. And right now she had it in a ponytail. She walked to the stadium. Even though she wasn't a freash man she wasn't sure. Then she noticed someone. "Oh no he goes here?!" She saw Akio watching the entrance ceremony. She had to model with him once. And she couldn't stand him and he knew it to. She then tried to walk out with out him seeing her.

@AceXCrossix

As Mira and Takane made their way towards the gym they heard the screams of girls pursuing the oh so popular Akio Takeshi. Takane simply looked out the window with a side ways glance and then brushed her hair back over her shoulder. "Honestly those girls need to put their free time to some real use." she said and looked at the half asleep Mira. "Mira! You can't fall asleep again!" she scolded and pushed her friend gently to wake her up again.

"Oh sorry Taka~ Wait are you talking about Takeshi? He actually goes here? Well that's a definite surprise..." Mira said as she stretched and looked out the window. She noticed a girl with teal hair and tilted her head as she tried to remember her from somewhere. "Oh it's that one girl that did a photo shoot with Takeshi" she mused and leaned up against the wall still sleepy. A couple boys saw the two and instantly began talking to them which woke Mira right up.

"It's very nice to chat with you boys, but Mira and I must be on our way. We'll see you later I'm sure" Takane said and began walking again as she fixed her bag straps on her shoulder. Still looking at the commotion at the front gate she wanted to see what would transpire between the 'models'. As the two walked away the boys could tell that today the Silver Queen wasn't in the social mood. This sometimes would happen if someone were to take away her food, try to mess with her, or she didn't get enough sleep. This time it was two reasons which was bad because her attitude right now was her retaining her real emotions. Only Mira knew what Takane was like when she was truly mad.

Mira turned and saw a boy she had never seen before. "Taka...who's that?" She asked pointing to the boy bluntly and then looked at her tall silver haired friend. Takane turned and looked at the boy as well and raised an eyebrow at him and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but we are heading to the entrance ceremony. Are you lost?" She asked and brushed her hair back and stared at him with a warning glint to her eyes. She wasn't meaning to be rude, but she hadn't gotten enough sleep and was grumpy. As she waited for the boy to reply she crossed her arms over her chest and then looked at Mira with a side ways glance. Mira had taken out a snack and began to eat as she watched her friend talk with the random boy.

[QUOTE="Ryu Kenshin](so where should i hop in? and hi Zack ;D)

[/QUOTE]
((Either going to school or heading to the entrance ceremony))

(okay)

Ryu was walking towards the school actually excited for the new year and to meet new people in this new school, he had heard about the entrance ceremony is going to go after he drop's his stuff off at his dorm, which he had to find first

Hello? Where is the entrance ceremony held

Hello are you a student here do you know where the entrance ceremony is held shinji said to ryu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back