• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom High School DxD: House of ???

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒢 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Basically in this roleplay a new house has been created, and with it comes a new peerage. Our OCs will mainly be in this new house and along the way there will be enemies and stuff we will fight. We will also compete against other houses. If you wanna make a house of your own please speak to me first. This will be one of those roleplays that I take feedback and ideas from you guys to make arcs and what not.

If you have any questions, please ask.​

I'll probably be a Rook too.

What will be the actual story? Who’s the King?
The actual story hasn't yet been made. It kinda depends on what happens. For example say someone made a villain, whatever they plan to do would alter the plot. We have no king yet.
On Valen Valen behalf he is interested in being a Bishop.

What kind of plot are we proceeding to do with this role play overall?
I'm not sure what you mean by kind of plot.

The actual story hasn't yet been made. It kinda depends on what happens. For example say someone made a villain, whatever they plan to do would alter the plot. We have no king yet.

I'm not sure what you mean by kind of plot.
What direction will the plot be taking and further extending upon the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back