• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School Arranged Marriage RP?

can i have one? I'll take both but if someone else wants it then I'm happy to only have one

There are no more spots open, but I have a rule that if you don't post in 3 days your character will be replaced. We currently have no back-ups for if this happens.

Eclipse said:
I'll reserve a male spot for whenever a back-up male is needed.
Thank you so much! As sad as it is to allow back ups, some people join RPs and forget about them or just don't want to anymore. This RP is couples based so if one person stops it kind of shuts down the whole RP. :/

Which I was worried about and that's why I made that 3 day rule.

But how would a back-up in an RP like this work? It's not like you can just kill someone off and have someone else take their position in an arranged marriage that was arranged by a man who is now dead.

Eclipse said:
But how would a back-up in an RP like this work? It's not like you can just kill someone off and have someone else take their position in an arranged marriage that was arranged by a man who is now dead.
Lol, valid point.

We have people who have yet to give an opening post so it would be simple.

However if they only post like 3 times and then stop we could do one of two things.

1. We just trade in your character's life. Example; say one of the boys dropped out. We all would simply act as if your character was a brother from the beginning. And you would take 'his' wife as your own. If a girl drops out, we could act as if your girl character was just late on getting there. (We could think of many more explanations.)

2. Both people in the coupling can create new characters and begin from there...

I guess there is a third option and that would be just to take over that person's character, but I think everyone likes to make their own :)

Yeah, people, myself included, would prefer to use their own characters.

Those options would work. I assume for point 2 that the new male would be assumed to be a brother in place of the other lost male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back