• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School Arranged Marriage RP?

Yellow Swan

Why Stop Dreaming When You Wake?
Just doing an interest check for an RP Idea. I was thinking about 8 people, about 4 couples. More if there is more interested. Anyways the gist of it would be you get home from school one day and you learn you are to get married!

Now you have to balance school, life, and love!

The Guys are all adopted siblings, if you want to be real siblings with someone idc. The man who adopted you was loaded with money. He has suddenly passed away, and in his Will he states in order to stay in the house and all the money you must agree to marry.

The Girls come from various families ranging from rich to poor. The old man chose you for some reason or another. (In Example; You helped him cross the street, he saw you singing on TV, he knows your parents etc.)

This is just loosely written for now and if you have an questions or include some idea's let me know!

So anyone interested? Haha

Not usually a romance kinda guy, but this seems coolio enough

@Chase

So much interest!!!!

This weekend I'm house sitting so I'll be longing on and off all day. I'm pounding out some details, I'll have it up on Monday^^

Hi(:

Sorry it seems you've had a lot of great responses to this, but would there be a space to squeeze me in? It sounds interesting >~<

Last edited by a moderator:
@princxss

It's going to be more of a first come first serve kind of bases... I'm pretty sure more people want to be female characters and I can't go around saving 20 female spots ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back