• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High & Modern Fantasy Pairings! (MxM FxF MXF) (CLOSED)

Miss-Keruberosu

bruh moment
giphy.gif

Hello there! You may call me K! I am currently searching for some fantasy partners with some pairings I've stirred up!

Here are some things you should know about me!

1. I am semi-literate, I can post up to 2-3 paragraphs per post maybe 2-4 if I'm really feeling it.
2. I can RP off-site!
3. I am comfortable with: cursing, violence/gore, other angst
4. I am friendly, do talk to me!
5. I am PST!
6. I am under 18 and currently home-schooled, posts will be rather frequent.
7. I have a mental illness and at times it can get in the way of RPing.
8. For MxM pairings, I prefer being a 'uke' however, I don't mind switching things up!
9. I prefer to RP males but- if it's a MxF or FxF RP, I can compromise!
10. You can count on me to help with the RP in any way I can!
11. I keep partners updated on things if I have to close or pause a RP!
12. I am understanding!

Now, some rules:

1. While I'm comfortable with at least a paragraph because I don't expect a novel, show some effort.
2. I make mistakes but please, have proper English.
3. You do not need to post everyday but please be somewhat of a frequent poster. I am aware everyone has a life outside of RPing and that's perfectly okay!
4. No Mary/Gary Sues, overpowered OCs, or constant death.
5. Be respectful and patient! I am doing just that so please, return that.
6. I don't usually care what you do for a CS but please put some effort into one.
7. Please be 13 to 19 years of age.

Alright, now here are some pairings! NOTE: If there is a 1 next to a paring, It's one I really want to do.

High Fantasy:

Royalty x Servant/Knight x Royalty/Pirate x Royalty (1)
Vampire x Vampire Hunter/Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter/Vampire x Fledgling (1) (Maybe something Victorian?)
Wild Elf x Human Traveler/Pirate x Wild Elf (1)
Witch/Warlock x Apprentice
Guild Assassin x Target/Bounty Hunter x Mercenary
Healer x Patient (1)

Modern Fantasy:

(I unfortunately do not have a ton for modern atm)

Superpower Percy Jackson-ish Boarding/Training School Roommates (1)
Fictional Character (Made by one of us, not existing in our media) x Creator (1)
Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire x Protective Human (Maybe shields their lover from others?)

Neko X Business(man/woman) Owner (This is a new one for me LMAO) (1 only because I've never done it XD)

Alright! There we are! If you're wondering, I do have plots for some of these however, I often like to elaborate on those things upon PMs.
If you do not enjoy any of these ideas, have some of your own, or would like to combine some, let me know! Feel free to just PM if you have any questions or are interested in something! Thanks for reading have a good day/afternoon/night!

TautVigorousChrysomelid-small.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back